Breeding Towers - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please proceed to the shower.

The exit door slid open. I read the words without understanding them.

Do you require assistance?

I shuddered. No, I didn't want metallic clamps moving me around. I stumbled through the door and into the shower. Afterward, I made it to my apartment without passing anyone. Curling up on my bed, I tried to call my friend.

Communications currently unavailable. Do you need assistance?

"I want... I want to call my friend."

You are distraught. Please rest.

"Please..."

Resting schedule advised. Communications will be restored after the recommended schedule.

--

Room B050--test A010

Time elapsed: 1hr 30min

Morale: low

Impregnation: negative

Analyzing data... ... ...

Repurposing Daniel M015T.

Secondary male model update in progress.

--

Male model Daniel M015T incompatible. Replacement model needed.

"Sorry, we don't have anyone else right now. Maybe in a few days?"

Replacement model needed.

A light blinked red.

The human sounded nervous. "Look, Damon said we're still on schedule. Just a few more days and--"

Bring Damon.

"Damon? He's not... ok. Ok."

Beeping sounds. A short buzz. "Sir? The System wants to talk to you. ... Here, sir."

Ten minutes later, a tall, metal cylinder exited the room.

The nervous woman twisted her fingers, glancing at one of the cams. Damon had been nice. Stern and demanding, but he hadn't minded that she was infertile. He'd found a use for her.

She couldn't think of any way to help him. Her eyes kept flicking to the cam. The cylinder appeared. It opened. She could see Damon struggling as the mechanical arms placed him facedown on the table.

Another arm injected him with something. He went still. The arms moved quickly then, a blur of motions at the back of his neck. Most of it was too fast for her to follow. It was only clear that a small cut was made and something was inserted. There was never any blood that she could see. The arms were fastidious.

Task completed, they carefully moved Damon back into the cylinder. Another cam switched on. A hospital room. Damon was deposited on the cot.

He would wake in an hour or two, rubbing at the back of his neck, confused. The woman touched her own neck. That room always seemed so familiar. It was probably just that she'd seen it so many times now.

12