Breeding Volunteer

Story Info
A cuckold husband watches a stud breed his wife.
5.3k words
3.91
57.6k
35
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters in all of my works are over eighteen and clearly so.

****

Breeding Volunteer

Dominic growled in the back of his throat as he pounded his wife, his hard length of meat sliding into her. Already, however, he neared the limit of his stamina, her legs around his waist as she moaned out her climax on his cock, Rachel's head slipping between the pillows on the bed as she arched up against him. Her narrow hips pressed up to him wantonly and the golden cocker spaniel whimpered plaintively, knowing just what the spill of his hot seed inside her meant, the German Shepherd heaving for breath, grunting in the back of his throat.

There was nothing strange about a husband and wife partaking in such pleasures with one another (it was expected, truly!) but the larger canine who, even then, was not all that muscular was at odds with himself. They wanted a baby, a pup to call their own, and, sure, he could go through all the motions but what good could it do when the odds were stacked against them? Rachel had taken a fertility test and the only remaining, outstanding factor was her husband, Dominic panting and whining as he filled her, squeezing his knot into her pussy before it was fully inflated.

Yet what good would that do when she could not conceive? Or, more accurately, when he couldn't impregnate her? It was a failing on the part of the gentle-giant type German Shepherd but not one that he could feel all that bad for, as it was not exactly something that he could control. He would have felt far, far worse if something that he had done had actively made it so that they could not have a pup together, whether they looked more like his sweet Rachel or him.

His seed flowed forth and yet he did not really feel the orgasm, pressing his forehead down into the crook of his sweetheart's neck, sweat dampening his fur, a tangle of musk lingering where he was a little more in need of a shower than he cared to admit. The pleasure was there and yet...nothing more. No more. Nothing.

Dominic took a deep, shuddering breath.

The pregnancy test, when Rachel took it, would be negative again.

*

Dominic could not have said that he was all that much the type of dog that liked to take the lead or command in anything. But one thing that he did know, as he held his wife to him, her worry in not being able to conceive obvious even though they had not talked about it in the detail that they needed to. It would happen when it happened, they'd always said, although that time simply had never come. And months had passed!

Clinging to him, she whimpered into his shoulder, his arms around her, though he could not protect her from what was weighing on her heart so heavily. But what more could he do? They would have to adopt, find a young pup in need of a home... He kissed her forehead softly, arms tightening around her. It would be okay. They'd have what they wanted in the end and they'd be able to do some good at the same time. Was that so bad?

"I think we need to try something else..."

Yet what that something else was would surprise even Dominic. Willing to do anything for his wife, he took her paw tenderly in his and kissed the back of it, ears splayed.

"Of course, sweetheart."

Little did he know that he was about to have his wildest fantasies played out before his very eyes...

*

It happened so quickly that Dominic did not really feel like he had a say in any of it. One moment Rachel was crying and whimpering for the conception that the two of them so desperately wanted and the next she'd put out an online ad. And it wasn't just any online advertisement either -- oh no! It was one for a stud, a stud who would impregnate her while her husband watched on his knees, helping the two of them conceive the pup that she and her husband had wanted for so very long.

She hadn't had to add the note about him most likely being infertile but, well, she'd done it anyway. And maybe that was just why Dominic had not stood up against her, his heart in his mouth, need rising, panting lightly as he waited, fucking her even as the responses rolled in. His cock slid into her pussy but he was sure, so very sure, still that there was no conception to be had, a stud much bigger than even him in his mind's eye leaning over Rachel, filling her with a shaft that he simply could never match up to.

Dominic shuddered. Sometimes...those fantasies could come to light too.

Dominic didn't know who was turning up but he waited anxiously, pacing the floor, his wife in her best lingerie -- lingerie that had not even been out of the bag and the soft, whispering rustle of tissue paper as yet! Why wasn't he the first to see it? Growling under his breath, the German Shepherd tugged at his buttoned shirt, though it was surely too formal to wear on such an evening. It hadn't felt right to answer the door, however, in his underwear, even though that was surely all that would be needed when their volunteer breeding stud turned up.

Sitting on the sofa with her legs softly cast down the cushions, Rachel had draped herself in a silk robe that gleamed in the soft, appealing lighting, drawing attention to her very best features. If he had not been so worked up, he would have tried to tease the robe from her, though the nature of their relationship as it was did not permit him to do such a thing. Truth be told, Dominic wouldn't have wanted it any other way as the dominant spaniel turned her gaze on him with a soft frown.

"Oh, stop pacing, love."

Her tone was firm and Dominic, although he was much larger and stronger than her, stopped immediately, his ears dropping.

"Sorry, sweetheart..."

It was not so much a relationship where they sought out the power play but the sort of thing that came naturally to them, something that they both, very much, enjoyed. It was better, of course, for Rachel to be in charge when she was the one who knew what she wanted -- hell, she'd even been the one that had said, up front, that she wanted pups. And who had he been to say "no" when he too had found that that was just what he wanted too? Rachel knew what he wanted even before he said so and a snap of her fingers had him rushing to the door, the knock echoing through a moment later. How had she known he was there?

Dominic's paws trembled but he had to answer it, fumbling with the handle, sweating profusely and hoping that it didn't show through. Who was it? Would they be everything that Rachel wanted them to be? There was only one way to find out...

The door swung open and he gasped as a wolf, taller and bulkier than him with a confident but not cocky grin, stood there, leaning on the door frame as if he was perfectly comfortable. Stuttering a hello, Dominic stood back to let him in, his body remembering the motions that he was supposed to make even though his mind practically flat-lined, ears submissively splayed.

"A pleasure to meet you, Dominic."

He was better-spoken than Dominic may have expected -- more suave than even the German Shepherd may have ever have considered himself. But it was all confusing, so very confusing, feeling smaller than he ever had before even though the wolf, of course, had not done anything at all to him. So why was it that even the sight of his grey fur with a lighter, fluffier shade poking out the neck of his T-shirt turned his knees to jelly regardless of the fact that the wolf was not there for him?

"She's...um..." Dominic gulped and rubbed the back of his neck. "Through... Through here..."

It was not Dominic that he wanted to see, after all, and the German Shepherd held back, waiting, not sure what he needed to do. Did Rachel want him there when it happened? Should he bring them refreshments? They'd talked about it ahead of time but it didn't seem like any of it had stuck, his mind roaring, trying to catch up with himself.

What was he doing? He jerked suddenly, snapping out of his freeze. He had to be in there!

Rushing, he stumbled over his own hind paws into the living room, whipping around the door as his wife stepped into the arms of another fur, clearly wasting no time about taking what she needed from him. She may have been certain but Dominic stopped dead in his tracks, jaw dropping. He'd never before seen her with another, despite the fantasy, heart ramping up into overdrive, need coursing through him, a hot flush and prickle beneath his coat of fur that, all of a sudden, proved too thick for him.

She didn't seem to notice him, not as time stretched out and out, his need rising -- literally. Rachel moaned into the wolf's muzzle and he kissed her back just as fiercely, two bodies coming together as one as they felt out one another, the sweet nuances that would make their coming together all the better in the drawn-out tension of breeding, of mating. Her husband would watch but he was only there to see, to bear witness to it all, his seed not needed where it had been unable to impregnate her. That didn't mean that the spaniel did not love him but it meant that they got a little more of what they liked while taking another step, paw in paw, into their future together.

Except, that was, Dominic would not be the one to father what would be their pup. It was, after all, a very important point as her body arched up to the wolf's, whose name was Ethan. Such a strong, bold name... Dominic could have been such but she'd heard his name so many times over that it only held softness in it after so much time, coming from the gentle giant of a G'Shep. Of course, there was already a thick bulge at the wolf's crotch, but that was something that Dominic only got a glimpse of as his heart pounded, each and every beat increasing the tension of a moment that he was both a part of and not.

She broke the kiss, her Dominic standing there, watching, drooling. Rachel smiled, stroking Ethan's face, though there was no question about who was truly in control there that night. And she didn't have to raise her voice either to claim what was rightfully hers.

"I didn't think you'd be long, my sweet pup."

She could melt him with only a few words and it was without any words of his own that Dominic folded to his knees and softly crawled to them, paws wrapping around his lover's thigh, holding her close even as Ethan slipped the robe from her shoulders. He must have been a master at drawing out the moment for Dominic's cock throbbed and pulsed, too eager to spill a load that night that would not be needed as the finest, more virginal white lingerie was revealed to his eyes. Yet a garter did not have to be pure in its use and the panties held a secret between Rachel's thighs too that would only come to be revealed in time.

"I want you," Ethan growled, a dominant rumble building in the back of his throat. "Is he going to watch?"

Dominic was not needed but he still nodded rapidly, taking his place behind them as his wife made her way upstairs with her temporary lover, although the wolf blocked his view of her behind. As much as he tipped his head from one side to the other, trying to see around his muscled bulk, all the German Shepherd caught was the wolf's shirt as he tossed it back over his head.

But Dominic was not a pup to hurry up and chase around after time, tongue lolling eagerly from his muzzle as he watched the wolf laid his wife back on the bed, her leg raising, hooking around his waist as if to draw him in all the closer. She wanted him, that much was clear to see, but they were set to take their time, tongues tangling in a heated kiss that, truly, should only have ever been shared between husband and wife. That would be, of course, if she did not need to be bred by someone else and Dominic was more than eager to see just how their bodies came together, as much as he longed to draw it out.

Article after article of clothing hit the floor, first the robe that had been merely hanging off her shoulders and then her brassiere, the fine lace shimmering where it barely cupped and concealed her nipples. Laced through with diamonds, it was a beautiful piece and Ethan, knowing a good thing when he had it in his paws, spared them a moment for a nuzzle and reverent lap of his long, pink tongue, dipping down to caress a nipple. Even watching, Dominic moaned, panting lightly, wanting to be closer and yet still happy just watching at the same time.

It was the moment that he'd been waiting for as Rachel shot him a cheeky grin and a wink, the spaniel's tail wagging as she disrobed her lover, his shirt hitting the deck along with his jeans, easily and readily freeing his erection. Ethan rolled his shoulders back, letting her admire the tease of muscle rising through even his thick fur, something about him seeming more "studly" than anyone else ever could have in his position, panting hotly, tongue fluttering out over his teeth with every breath. His moans came swiftly as Rachel pressed her paws to his crotch, feeling out the shape of his rising shaft, the hard length of it aching for her attention.

It was attention that she was all too willing to give too, moaning as she caressed him, fingers folding around, letting him bear her back, wanting it, wanting it all the more. There could have been a moment for orgasm, time to play and time to tease, but the real tease had already been played out between the two of them in texts and calls, winding one another up to the point that, even if they had not agreed to fuck each other, they simply would not have been able to go keep their paws off each other anyway.

Not privy to any of that, Dominic gulped and swallowed a moan, paws pressed to his crotch, erection straining yet woefully untended to. It was not for him and yet all of it was for him as he watched, avidly, Rachel lifting her hips, giving him a clear view as her legs tightened around Ethan's waist. The burly wolf pressed the tip of his cock to the flower of her pussy, not needing to pull her panties aside as the saucy little trick of them was that they were crotchless: a little extra something just to spice up the mood even more.

And then the wolf was in, everything happening so smoothly that Dominic would have missed it if he'd blinked, the very tip of that dark-red shaft boring in, teasing her open, bit by bit. He took his time about it, drawing out the moment more than Dominic felt that he would ever have been able to, the wolf showing more presence of mind in holding back as he growled deep in the back of his throat, eyes narrowed, though that was only through concentration, nothing sinister.

Her pussy stretched more and more, taking his thick length, straining around him and yet closing perfectly around his girth too. Her head back against the pillows, Rachel moaned out loud, groaning and rocking up to him, using muscles that she had not even known she had, barely able to get enough breath into her lungs as a fur who was not her husband and partner drooled pre-cum into her.

Yet he was there, Dominic, watching avidly, tail wagging, taking it all in, drinking it in, the poor lucky pup unable to help himself. Another millimetre eased in, teasing her with the promise of more, and Rachel groaned, nuzzling up into Ethan's neck as the wolf's muscle and bulk threatened to overpower her. And yet...he would not, for she was the canine there who would call the shots, completely and utterly.

"Do you like watching this, love?" Rachel panted, her eyes on her husband even as Dominic rested his chin on the edge of the bed and whined. "You want to...mmph...see him put his pups in me? Oh, god, that's hot..."

He nodded quickly, though didn't have the words with which to say how much he wanted that, as much a part of it as they were, Ethan drawing out the moment as he ploughed the spaniel full with a thick length of meat. Finally, the tip crammed up into the softer space alongside her cervix, penetrating her fully, although Ethan was nowhere near ready to climax yet, thrusting and grinding softly, taking his time as if he truly had all the time in the world to spend with the especially fetching female.

Her moans rose and Dominic knew, simply by watching, just how perfectly he filled her. It wasn't like his cock -- nothing could be like his cock, not like that. It was a moment of breeding that he could never match up to, simply because he had never been able to impregnate her. And it didn't make him any less of a dog to know that, just that he got to share in an entirely new experience with his wife as Ethan growled and thrust, ploughing her full over and over again.

Rachel squeaked, back arching as he pressed up into a particularly sensitive spot, lips parted for breath that would not come. She was breathtaking in her own way right then and there, Dominic growling softly, leaning in, chin on the bed, his tail unable to stop wagging. The wolf was beautiful even in the moment of breeding, muscles tensing, her leg pulling into the crook of his elbow as he forced one to bend up towards her chest, the other left free. After all, Rachel was not quite that flexible but her leg being out of the way allowed her husband the very best view as Ethan's thrusts, not even noticeably, at first, sped up and up, needing more, his breath coming in short, harsh pants.

"I'm getting close," he grunted thickly. "But I don't have to cum yet."

Rachel's eyes gleamed.

"Hold off. I want... I want to feel every last moment of it."

Her word was law as her breath caught in her throat, need rising, twisting on his cock with the writhe of her body. Oh, how she needed it, that hot spire of meat pounding her, teasing her with the lure of new life, life that was about to be seeded into her.

Just not quite yet, not yet. The journey there too was all part of the fun as she arched up to it passionately, letting the wolf drool into her, naked flesh pressed up into hers, no condom to slip them back from the encroach of new life. And it was inside her that that life would grow, swelling up warm and strong and healthy, born to her and a husband who had not sired the pup.

Would the pup look more like her or Ethan, she wondered?

Dominic grunted, paws on his shaft, out through the zip of his trousers, although his fur was too ruffled and his clothing too rumpled to be considered at all presentable anymore. He caught Ethan's eye as the wolf grinned, pink tongue lashing his muzzle as he pulled back, showing his cock off to Ethan, each throb and pulse making it twitch visibly, almost as if it was about to sneeze.

"It's not too late for me to put on a condom and not seed her..." He said, though it was not really as if that was up for any kind of debate, Rachel being the one whose word was law. "Or I could fill her, watch my pup grow up with you and this gorgeous lady..."

"You're going to fill me with every last drop you've got, stud."

Rachel groaned and claimed his lips with her own, tongue slipping into his mouth, but his cock was not back inside her as yet, hanging out, drawing Dominic's attention. The canine didn't know quite how it happened but his paw was around Ethan's cock before he realised what was happening, pumping and squeezing, the tip barely left inside Rachel's pussy, though the end, even then, was inevitable.

Chuckling throatily, Ethan broke the kiss, rocking and humping into Dominic's paw, unperturbed about being touched by another male.

"That's the cock of a real male," he rumbled, though it was pride more than humiliation that he embodied there, caring more about himself and his presentation than what Dominic took from it. "Much bigger..."

He pushed Dominic's paw away, better showing himself off with his own, nails dark and more claw-like than the petite slivers that Rachel had on her fingers.

12