Breeding Volunteer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A better cock," he huffed, Dominic unable to tear his eyes away. "A bigger cock... Watch it."

As if Dominic could do anything else as it twitched and pulsed, bouncing even under its own weight, the stimulus of its throbbing drive, balls churning and aching, though that was Dominic's imagination at work there. He wanted to see, wanted to touch, and Ethan nodded even as the submissive pup's paw went back to his cock.

"Make me cum in the next ten seconds and maybe I won't impregnate her..."

Oh, it was a fool's chore and Dominic's heart was not in it, wanting to see her slick and creamy with the wolf's seed, but he did as he was bid, all the same, pumping and stroking that cock as furtively as he could. His paw was but a blur as he tried to match up to the wolf, to tip him over the edge, but Ethan decided when he was done, plunging his cock back into Rachel with a dominantly masculine gasp as the spaniel's moan joined him in pleasure.

"So close..."

Rachel's paw gripped his shoulder, nails digging in.

"Not yet!" She moaned. "Oh... Oh, it'd be so hot if your cock sneezed in me...ah...like you said..."

She groaned, twisting her head back and forth, barely able to contain herself.

"But..." Rachel's voice trembled, the wolf pounding her, muzzle tucked in as swallowed his lust. "You've got to hold back, just a little longer... Don't sneeze yet!"

It was up for debate who was holding back more at that moment between Ethan and Rachel, the spaniel panting heavily, teased onto the edge of her climax, needing it and yet knowing too that even having it would mean that her lover of the moment would not be able to hold back any longer either. And just how could she do that to him, set him up to fail, when it was making Dominic whine so very eagerly for her?

No... No. It was all about pleasure, revelling in the breeding, making the most of the moment. Who knew, after all, whether they would want to have a second pup after the first had been born and if they'd ever get the chance to do such a thing ever again? Rachel moaned, squeezing down around him, massaging and clenching with the muscles of her passage the best she could. He pounded her, ploughing into her, her pussy perfectly moulding to the shape of his cock as he moaned, panting, whispering to her how close he was, how much he needed her. It was all part of the show and yet Rachel's toes tingled and flexed for him all the same, his teasing ramping up her own need, that monstrously divine cock twitching and flexing within her. She moaned, arching her back, glutes tense, knowing that she would be sore in more ways than one the next day.

Yet all was as she wanted it to be, the fierce moment of need coming up on her with greater demand than ever before. Ethan snarled, lips pulling back from his teeth, drawing it all out as much as he could but, at the end of the day, he was still a male and a male had needs too as he slammed in, prey to instinct when he should have been stronger. She moaned, nose quivering. Didn't wolves have a stronger drive than that?

Alas, he pulled out, unable to stop himself from going over the edge if he did not, jaws hanging open to expose a dark pink maw, tongue spilling out as Dominic hesitated, paws on his own cock. He didn't want to get off either until they were done, had to be a good pup, had to help them clean up after. The show was unbearable, however, and it made his cock throb all the harder to know that he would have already have cum long ago if he'd been fucking Rachel, the wolf a better stud for her in so many ways than one.

Head hanging, Ethan's shoulders rolled forward with the strain of holding back.

"Look..." He panted, trying to come back from the edge, cock twitching and jerking visibly, obviously. "It's about to sneeze...about to cum..." He groaned, head rolling from one shoulder to the other. "So close..."

She claimed him with her body though, tensing her legs around him to draw him back in -- and the wolf simply was not able to resist.

"I'm going to cum..." He moaned, making a show of it, making sure that Dominic heard him. "Oh, so much... This is going to be my biggest orgasm yet and it's all because of you -- Rachel!"

She did have that effect on males, she knew it already, and the cocker spaniel let out a sharp, short bark as she ground up against him, bucking her hips. It had to come and the wolf twisted his head back and forth violently, trying to hold back even then, the end racing up on him as he lingered on the edge for as long as possible.

Ethan gasped, Dominic's head shooting up. It was time.

"I'm going to..."

But Rachel was there, clinging to him, claws digging into his arms.

"No!" Her eyes were as fervent as they'd ever been. "Not yet! Hold off!"

Ethan could only try to do as she said, clenching his jaws, twisting his head back and forth, the deepest groan yet rising from inside him. How was a wolf like him possibly supposed to do that? But he had to try, for her.

"It's gonna...ah...be a big one," he warned her, hips working, shuddering with the effort it took to hold off. "Get ready..."

She moaned out his name, her husband watching, breath caught in his throat down on his knees. Should he stop them? Oh, but it was far, far too late for that.

"Everything," Rachel panted harshly, tongue shaping her words and forcing them out hurriedly. "I want it all."

The wolf growled, hunkering down, pushing through, not even able to let his tongue loll out. He could hold off for some time but, regardless of how much he wanted to please still, to be the biggest stud, it was coming either way.

"H-here it comes... Cannon's going to fire..."

Rachel's husband quailed, ears flattening. His hard cock, however, gave away his true need as his wife was pounded past that sweetly driving point of no return.

"It's going to come," he snarled, jaws snapping. "It's going to sneeze... Ah... Ahhhhh... Ahhhh-hahhhh-ooooooohhhhh!"

His "sneeze" was not so much of one, Rachel screaming his name, as a howl but that didn't matter to any of them, Dominic gripping the bed as he tried to get in as close to the action as possible. For such a flood could not be stopped and he was helpless, blissfully so, to do anything but adore the bursting of the dam in all its glory.

And then there was no more, the wolf finally climaxing with a howl, drowning out Rachel's pleasure as she squealed and bucked madly against him. Neither one of them could have been said to be in control of their bodies at that point in time as they twisted and contorted, muscles contracting where they should have been able to steady themselves, at least a little, but they could not, not in the heat of a moment so important to all of them that it would forever remain to tie them together. The dam burst, his cock erupting as if in a sneeze, filling her with throb after throb of seed, Rachel's pussy milking him for all he was worth, taking everything from him, drop by drop, throb by throb.

Dominic was there too to watch it all, jaws agape, marvelling at how much the wolf could cum, a volume that trickled out of her even then as the fat knot swelled to seal them shut together. Maybe the edging had made that a little trickier to time but "all's well that ends well", as they said, Dominic taking it all in first-hand how his wife was impregnated, their pup soon to grow in her own, swelling out her beautiful belly more and more.

And it was his place to be there on the edge of the bed as they kissed, whispering sweet nothings to each other as then and only then was Dominic drawn up into their embrace. The German Shepherd gladly joined them, laying his head on Rachel's breasts as her arm warmed him, at peace with everything even as his aching shaft still begged for attention. That was not for him, however, and he would have his release at another time, after Ethan had fucked Rachel several more times just to make sure that there was absolutely no way at all that she was going to walk away from there without a bellyful of pups. After all, he was a wolf with a job and everything that Ethan did he did well, always to the best of his ability. In breeding, he had never been known to disappoint.

Kissing him tenderly, Rachel murmured her thanks as Dominic hastened to do the same. With a little time together, she tested the bond between them, his knot locking his seed into her as she thanked him again, feeling up it twitched and throbbed, funnelling every last drop deeply up into her, not a single drop escaping now that his knot was fully inflated, the seal as tight as it would ever be possible to be.

"Thank you..." She breathed, eyes alight, dreaming of the pup and the life she and Dominic would now lead. "Thank you so much, Ethan... You're a wonder, truly, you are."

His cock twitched and throbbed within Rachel's pussy, knot slowly softening. Ethan licked his lips, barely able to force out the word, just a single word, through a moan that meant more than everything else that had come to pass combined.

"Anytime."

He'd always be there to volunteer when it came to the sweet edging of being a breeding stud.


12