Breeding Young Raven Pt. 03 - The Bench

Story Info
Raven Loves Being Strapped on the Breeding Bench.
5.5k words
4.63
44.5k
42

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/22/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
556 Followers

Mark smiled at her, she was so young and beautiful. Mark was so excited too. He felt the stirring in his cock. He had some real fun planned as he took her hand and led little Raven over to the exercise room. He had the whole night alone with her.

Mark pulled the strap and looked down at little Raven. She stood there almost naked, all her charms open and his for the taking. Her cute face smiling up at him, a little girl, totally vulnerable waiting for her surprise. He smiled back lustfully with his wicked sadistic smile. His large cock was already hard. This night would be a long one. Both Raven and her breeding bench were ready for his use.

Mark slid her gown off her shoulders and she was completely naked now. Naked and vulnerable.

"Lay down here on your stomach." He said. Raven started to talk again but noticed the displeased look on his face.

"You have been told what to do," he barked sternly. Raven began to comply. She had been disciplined a few times lately and some of those whippings and actually stung. She thought best to keep him happy when he was in his dominant mood.

Raven moved slowly and sheepishly not sure what he had in mind but knowing her bare ass would be exposed when she was on her knees across his bench.

Nonetheless Raven complied and she knelt down onto the built-in knee pads on the floor in the back and spread herself out across the length of the bench. Her hands were now able to grab the bar in the front. Her bare breasts and belly were now resting on the soft cushions. Kneeling across the bench left her bare ass completely exposed.

"Looks almost perfect height," he said with satisfaction as he used straps to fastened her legs above her knees to the metal posts on the bottom of the bench. His face was near her cunny doing this. He loved the smell.

Then he fastened her wrist cuffs to her wrists and the bar she was holding at the head of the long bench.

Raven laid there tauntly spread across the bench with her legs slightly parted and tied down. Her large breasts were jammed on the cushion so he removed the cushion partition under her breasts and her tities hung down pointed to the floor.

Mark then tightened her wrist straps stretching her tauntly across the pads. She was tied down doggy style now unable to move. She wouldn't be squirming and bucking him off anymore.

Her ass was bare and exposed and her tits hung down through the large open slot. He was real proud of this bench. Ray had been correct, this is perfect.

Raven now knew what was happening but dared not object. This was not the type of exercise bench she had imagined. She was secured now and unable to move. All her most private parts were exposed for his use. Thinking of the razor incident Raven wasn't sure she totally trusted him but she no longer had a choice.

He moved around to the front as her eyes followed. Grabbing her thick black hair he tied it on top into a pony tail and holding her head up his finger rubbed her wet lips.

"Your mouth is mine to use when I want."

He went around behind her and inserted his finger in her hot wet cunny.

"Your little girl cunny is mine to breed when I want."

Then he stopped.

"Where is your plug?"

"It's not nighttime," she said, knowing her answer would not be enough.

"Sir!!" he barked. "Do I need to tell you everything, it will always be inserted when I'm here." He said. Mark just wanted to whip her ass and he had found a reason.

Raven now knew well what the bench would be used for. It was for disciplining and breeding her, that's why it was fastened to the floor. Her helplessness and her exposure to his domination was heating her up, she knew they both enjoyed the punishment sessions. He would fuck her soon after. It had been days and she was in need. The coming fuck would be amazing. She just worried what he would do first.

Mark was in need too but he enjoyed the domination of little Raven. Right now she needed more training. Mark went to the closet and retrieved a small leather whip. Only about a foot long it had multiple straps on a leather handle. Ravens eye went wide open.

I asked you a question but I didn't hear SIR! As the whip cracked across her bare ass. Raven jumped but she couldn't move. She was helplessly strapped to the bench.

It's time you were taught how to act like a good little girl as another slash went across her ass bringing out a dark red where the straps had hit.

"Why can't daddy's little girl show him some respect," as the third crack hit.

It stung but she knew she deserved it. She had been bad and now she was being punished. Daddy was punishing his little girl and being totally helpless and dominated was making her cunny dripping wet.

Mark went to the closet and retrieved another Plug, a bigger one. He rubbed it in her wet cunny and inserted it in her ass. It felt so good inside her. He planned to slowly increase the size until her ass was capable of fitting his cock easily. When she was pregnant her ass would be used for his needs.

"We need to prepare your anal canal. Soon it will be used a lot. I'll need a place to cum and that pretty little ass belongs to me."

Raven didn't reply but she loved the idea.

Mark then retrieved some clips from the closet.

"Babies can be rough in tities," he said. "Do your tities know what rough can be like?" as he bent over attaching a clip to each nipple of her large hanging titties. They were real tight. Although they weren't really hurting her they were very annoying, irritating even.

Then Mark removed her leather collar from the closet, it was furr lined leather and had a hook to attach a leash. The name "LITTLE GIRL RAVEN" was engraved in gold letters. Mark showed it to her. Then her secured the collar around her neck so he could read the name when he was on top of her. He wasn't going to take her anywhere now, he just wanted her to get used to having it on.

Mark was too hot and hard to play around much longer. The sight of her strapped down naked and helpless was too much and he was already leaking precum.

Walking around to the front of the bench he removed his clothes as she watched him slowly hanging each item in its predesiginated spot in the closet. Once his large cock was revealed her eyes never left it.

Raven already had a small puddle on the floor where her cunny had been dripping. The heat from the whipping had faded from her ass but the itch in her cunny was maddening. The clips on her nipples had become increasingly irritating too. She was in desperate need of relief but unable to move and help herself. She was totally dependent on him for relief and he was slow and taking his time.

Mark was about to blow his load in the air and saying nothing, he left the room leaving the helpless girl strapped and immobilized.

"Marrkkk"...... she yelled.

"Damn" he thought, "I forgot the mouth strap, but he chose not to go back in." Mark left her there for almost 30 minutes squirming on the bench not knowing what was next.

When he returned he stopped startled, "Oh, Raven my dear, I had forgotten about you", he said. It was a devastating blow to her self esteem.

The wine is real good he said. "Would you like a taste," as he poured some on his soft cock. Then he grabbed her ponytail and pulled up. Her mouth went open and he inserted his cock. Using her mouth he fucked it like a cunt until he became real hard. He had restarted her engine and she knew the fuck was coming. She really hoped he would removed these clips now, they were getting real irritating. She knew if she mentioned them he would leave them on.

Moving around back he knelt behind her, her legs were secure to the bar on the bench. Her little cunny was slightly spread. It was wet and red hot. Mark reached forward to the small crank on the side of the bar and turned it slowly. Raven felt her knees move futher apart. Mark turned the crank further and Ravens knees separated another six inches making a rather larger gap between her knees than when she had originally been secured.

"That should do it," he though seeing her knees were now a lot wider than they were at first. The result of course was he now saw a large valley under her ass where he could move. Effectively her thighs were spread and her cunny was now open and available for his use.

Raven felt exposed, helpless, totally vulnerable. she knew her cunny could be used any way he wanted. He was dominant and she was helpless.

Mark looked down at her small hairless cunny. He dropped on his knees behind her. His was so hard now he thought his cock would explode. Lifting his cock to her little slit he saw a small drop fall to the floor. Her soft cunny was soaking wet. He entered her only a couple inches and looked her over.

Her wrists high above her head were secured to the front bar. she could wiggle them but not move them from where they were. He undid her ponytail letting her hair fall. Her long beautiful black hair fell to both sides of her head and on her neck was her collar which read LITTLE GIRL RAVEN. Her back was bare and beautiful as it curved down to her ass with his hands now holding both sides.

Beautiful, naked and totally secured, she was now his breeding bitch.

His large cock entered her deeper as he reached around to her titties. They had become so irritated by the clips and sore. Mark removed the clips and the pleasure of relief spread over her breasts.

"ohhhhh...." she purred as she let out a long breath.

"Feels good?" He asked softly. "Pleasurable?"

"Oh yes," she moaned as he continued his slow fuck.

"Pleasure is the release from pain," he said.

"Without pain there can be no pleasure."

Feeling the relief in her breasts and the cock deep inside her she understood fully what he meant. She understood the bench and how they would enjoy it. Raven was being taught to enjoy both the pleasure and the pain.

Mark put his large cock deep inside her. He enjoyed using her and dominating her while she was strapped and vulnerable. Unable to buck him she unintentionally tugged and pulled at the straps while he moved his cock deep inside her.

He was able now to totally control the fuck and he ground his pelvis slow but hard against her ass as his large cock reemed out her cunny like a corkscrew. She couldn't jump or buck him like before or squirm around under him. He moved his large cock deep inside her, rubbing areas of her cervix never touched before and starting her on an uncontrollable series of orgasms.

"Ohhhh...".she moaned unable to create audible words, "ohhhhh.... Fuck "..she purred panting hard as she felt totally vulnerable and penetrated.

Mark was using his large cock expertly and the effects of his deep breeding her was something she had never imagined.

Mark himself could not hold out much longer. He wanted to give Raven a hour long slow fuck but he too was so overwhelmed by the pleasure of it all. He was now able to get his full length inside her. Raven had just enough maneuverability to milk his cock while he ground his pelvis against her.

Rubbing her sore breasts roughly and with a mature man's expertise she moaned and shook uncontrollably as he held tight, balls deep inside her, while he fired off multiple shots of his hot load that landed deep in her cervix. Raven went off on another shaking orgasm.

Soon after, still panting, he released her from the bench and she snuggled up to him in the soft bed for the night like a little girl with her oversized teddy bear.

******

Raven and Kara were working out that afternoon when Kara couldn't keep her eyes off the bench. It doesn't look like a bench press Kara said as she walked over to it.

"It's not, it's for something else." replied Raven snickering.

"Do you use it," asked Kara.

"Mark and I use it a lot."

"Show me," said Kara.

"Come her and lay forward," and Kara did wondering how it worked.

Raven tied the straps on her legs and locked the cuffs on her wrists.

"Just to keep you from falling off," she said.

"How am I supposed to move like this," Kara asked.

"Your not," said Raven

"Too many questions," Raven said as she placed the ball in Kara's mouth and tied it.

Kara understood now what was happening and she started into a small panic.

Raven knew this was going to be fun. She retrieved the whip and the BBC and showed them to Kara who was completely helpless and immobilized. She started to struggle but soon learned it was useless.

Raven slid her panties down to her knees, her bare ass and cunny were exposed. Raven looked her over. She noticed what a fine muscular ass Kara had. She also had really fat cunny lips and a nice patch of blond pussy hair. A lot more hair than one might expect from an 18 year old.

"First we need some warmups," Raven said smiling as she began toying with her.

Then she cracked the whip on Kara bare ass. It was great be on the delivery end of the punishment for a change. Kara jumped.

Raven knew the punishment part of the bench well and knew just how hard and often to use the whip as she took Kara down the path to a creaming cunny. It didn't take long and she saw the drippings coming from Kara cunny lips and knew it was dildo time. She knew Kara wasn't experienced so Raven took care to use a smaller dildo inserting it only a few inches into Kara's dripping cunny and left it there. Then she took the vibrator out and putting it lower she began on Kara's clit.

Kara laid there in bliss. She was sweating heavy now as she felt sensations she never had before. Raven knew what to do all the time and she brought her friend over the top with multiple orgasms Kara had never felt before.

"All you need now is a hard cock to fire a load in you," she said as she laughed removing the ball from Kara's mouth. Kara laid there panting, she wanted more and Raven used the vibrator to share with her all the mysteries of the breeding bench until Kara fell still in total exhaustion.

Raven whispered in her ear, next time I'll make sure we have a man with a large cock here to breed you as Kara's eyes widened and she fell back into exhaustion.

********

"Does he really fuck you on there?" Kara asked in amazement. She was astounded.

Although Kara was growing into a blond goddess, she was really very naive. Through her years as head cheerleader and runner up prom queen her only boyfriend had been and still was Jimmy. A tall lanky jock Jimmy was real sweet guy who loved her but Jimmy knew as little about pleasing a woman as could be expected expected of a high school jock....nothing. All he knew about breeding was that Kara wasn't on birth control and he always needed to wear a rubber.

Raven had a man, a married man who bred her on the bench like a woman, manhandled her and punished her when she misbehaved. It was a strangly different world to Kara who really envied Raven, especially after her first encounter with the bench.

"Ever wish a real man would take you and strip you and ravish you, Kara, it happens here a lot," she said. "Mostly he breeds me on the bed but once a week or so, when I've been bad, he takes me to the punishment bench and after I've been throughly disciplined he uses me like a breeding slave. It's an amazing feeling, one you should know some day."

"Oh no... no no no," Kara insisted, shaking her head, but when she was alone in bed at night Kara rubbed her cunny hard thinking of being a breeding slave and getting dominated on the bench.

*********

Mark was there when his brother arrived at the airport. They talked about old times when Ray told him of his retirement from the military. He was almost 40 now and he was a full bird Colonel. He was finished with the rigor of military life. He wanted a more carefree existence. Mark welcomed him back, seems there was a vacancy at Lake Apartments a few doors down from Raven, Ray was happy to take it.

"Just for a few months," he said, "till I figure out what to do."

Mark let Raven know they were coming so she invited Kara and prepared a great meal and they drank plenty of good wine. Raven couldn't believe they acted quite different but looked identical. Mark seemed more refined, Ray seemed more rugged. They both looked awful hot to Raven. She wondered if they ever teamed on the girls when they were younger.

"Well can I see it?" Raven heard him ask, so Mark took Ray to look at the breeding bench. Mark was proud of it. Ray had one in Thailand just like it.

"Looks just like the one I had in Thailand," he said. "It got plenty of good use." they chuckled.

So that's where he got the idea Raven thought. Looks like brother Ray is even kinkier than Mark is.

"Raven," Mark said, "lay down on it and show him." Raven began to strip.

"No, No," Mark said laughing, "keep your clothes on for now, I just want him to see you in it."

Raven laid on it and took her position. She got hot just laying across it. Ray could tell she was feeling it. She looked real delicious to him. Mark had picked himself a nice submissive.

"We use it quite a bit," Mark said, "works well," as they both snickered.

Ray looked over at Kara, " Care to see how it fits?

"oh no, no no.....," she said, shaking her head and quickly leaving the room.

Ray was impressed, brother had found himself a nice young submissive cunny to breed, a week away from Thailand and Ray was thinking he needed to look around too. Watching the tall blonde walk down the hall Ray hoped he didn't need to look far.

************.

Kara and Raven had a good workout that afternoon. Mark wasn't expected. He had been out a lot lately partying with brother Ray. They then cooked up a fabulous meal leaving a mess as was typical of Ravens style. Kara came out form the den with a couple of Marks nicer wine bottles.

"No, oh, No," said Raven, "I'd get in big trouble."

"Really," said Kara, already half drunk. " I dont see him around anywhere, looks like he forgot about you." As she began to open the bottle while Raven was occupied on the stove. Raven was angry, Kara was right, then with the help of the wine she mellowed.

"We'll screw him," she said. "He wants to run around town with his brother. Ok,.....we can party too."

Mark wasn't there and Raven was her usual impulsive self as they finished off another bottle of Marks $200 Bordeaux.

Raven didn't tell Kara but she had been neglected for days while Mark went out with his brother. Her itch was real bad and she was feeling particularly mischievous tonight. Acting out like the spoiled child she was Raven intentionally flung things around and left the dirty dishes on the table.

While Kara was in the bathroom, Raven impulsively texted him.

......Kara's here.... we're drinking your good Bordeaux .....

and she turned off her phone.

"Now you can fuck your brother for all I care," she said outloud.

Raven and Kara forgot about it and they layed around the sofa in their workout clothes. Skimpy and tight they weren't the kind one would wear to a fitness center. Then they showered and got into their robes just as the door was opened, Mark came in unexpectedly, at least unexpected to Kara. Following through the door was brother Ray.

The place was a mess and Raven was feeling very much the role of the rebellious daughter. Kara seemed a little more concerned as Mark seemed very parental.

Marks authority had been challenged. He looked impotent in front of his brother, a strict disciplinarian and Mark needed to prove himself. Raven hadn't realized she had really poked the bear.

After much verbal chastising Mark took her arm and led her to the punishment bench, where she wanted to be all along. Now thought she was thinking this may not have been such a good idea. Ray stood there with his arms folded in support of his brother while Kara, feeling very drunk watched it all with amazement.

Raven expected they would be alone, she knew her cunny could smooth his anger, it always had before. He really didn't intend to punish her now, in front of them, did he?

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
556 Followers
12