Breezier Than You Think Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A half hour passed, Natalie had flipped over by the time Nate climbed up onto the deck, dripping water onto the wooden flooring and onto Natalie as he walked by, still obviously very naked. He looked at his clothes. "Do you have another towel maybe?" Natalie stood up, and sensually bent over in front of him, exposing her thick ass and hips to him, giving it the smallest of wiggles. She picked up the towel and spun around, shooting smoldering eyes at him. She carried it back to the captain's chair and pushed some controls, starting the boat's engine and off they went. She walked over to him, holding the towel in front of her.

"What's the matter kid? A little," she paused and stepped forward, speaking a single breathy word "-wet?" She moved to pat the towel against Nate's naked chest.

"Yea-what are you doing?" He responded quickly. Apparently she had changed her mind about him not being her type.

"I changed my mind, kid. I set this thing to a nice cruise, and you're going to fuck me - then you're going to get off my boat." She was actively drying off his chest and abs at the moment. Nate didn't have a model's physique, but he definitely was keeping himself in shape. Natalie's hand and towel drifted down towards his cock. "Got a problem with that, big boy?"

Nate almost spoke up to remind her what his name was, but the rough cloth wrapped around his soft wet cock and she started to rub and stroke, the rough fabric providing a new sensation to him. He twitched a little and grew harder in her hand.

"Oh! Hello sailor, stand at attention for me." She dropped to her knees and pulled him into her mouth, not waiting an extra moment. Nate felt her warm lips envelope his hard cock, and her tongue immediately wrapped around it. She bobbed up and down, slicking him up, giving little kisses to his cock head when she pulled out. Nate groaned and shivered in pleasure as he grew harder in her mouth. He reached down to wrap his hands in her hair, only to have them slapped away. She leaned back and looked up at him. "Put your hands on the railing and keep them there," she spoke fast and then put his cock back in her mouth again, bumping the back of her own throat with it. Nate did as he was told and was rewarded by her relaxing her throat and taking him into it. He gasped and groaned and gripped the railing behind him, twisting his hands around the aluminum bar as his cock twitched.

"Fuck, I'm not going to last long if you keep that up!" he cried out.

"Oh yes you will, if you don't want to swim back to the island!" She sat back on her knees and gave his cock a little slap, making it wobble as she looked up at him and grinned. She stood up and walked over to the captain's chair and bent over into the storage console.

Nate looked after her, a little confused. Was that it? Was she stopping? "Umm -" he started to say before Natalie sat down and held out the shiny gold wrapper with her left hand while she slipped her right hand between her legs, touching her smooth pussy. Nate could see she was wet.

"Oh, sure - of course," He opened it up, watching her. He moved quickly and slipped the condom over his cock, stroking himself to stay hard while she touched herself, waiting.

"Good boy," she said and stood up again, walking over to the railing at the bow of the boat. The wind blew her hair back. She leaned on the railing and looked back at him, wiggling her plump ass. "Go on. Make yourself useful back there."

Nate grinned. He was back in control, he knew what to expect now. He walked up behind her and grabbed her hips, rubbing his cock against her smooth slit, angling himself to slip in - and then she shifted her hips. "Use your mouth, like a gentleman," she said and turned around, presenting her ass to him again. Just like that Nate was put in his place and he dropped down to his knees, grabbing Natalie's ample ass and starting to eat her pussy from behind, her perfect little asshole right at his eyes. He pressed forward and closed his eyes, focusing on licking as deep as he could, kissing her lips, and wiggling his tongue inside. She ground back against his face and he heard her make a little squeak of approval as his tongue wiggled in her. She reached around and pulled on his hair, the same way she did not allow him to, and pressed her ass against his face again.

"Eat my ass like a good little boy." She groaned and pulled on his hair until he was just a couple inches higher. Natalie could feel his hesitation as he kissed around her asshole and she pulled on his hair again. "Eat my ass like you fucking love it and I'll let you fuck me."

Nate knew how, but he had never actually done it. He took a breath and dove in, wiggling his tongue into her ass and hearing her moan like she was in heat. It tasted like nothing, Nate was pleased to say. Just like licking her leg, and he started rubbing his tongue up and down her ass, circling her puckered butthole, slobbering on it while he stroked his cock. She groaned loudly and pulled his hair, roughly - painfully. She cried out and shivered, pressing further back against his face as she came, soaking her thighs. After a few minutes of slow licking let him up, releasing his hair. "Good boy, get your cock in me and show me a good time." She gripped the railing again and spread her legs, wiggling herself at him while looking back over her shoulder.

"Yes ma'am," Nate said, grinning proudly. He stood up and with a smooth motion and a slight angle to his hips, he was inside her wet pussy and he sighed happily, feeling her grip him tightly. The condom dulled the sensation and he flexed his cock inside of her, trying to impress her with how hard he was. He grabbed her hips and started to piston into her. Natalie ground back on him, grinning the whole time, taking his cock easily.

"If you're going to fuck me, fuck me like you mean it." She teased him and pushed back against him, prompting him to start pumping into her harder. His hands were already on his ass, he moved and hooked his fingers into the sweet spot at the corner of her hips and thighs, that nice angle where he could pull and leverage more power into each thrust, and he started to pump. Natalie gasped and her eyes rolled up part way as she bounced with each thrust, her tits shaking and her ass jiggling with the impact. "Oh yea, just like that. Do it like you want it!"

Nate's hips became a piston, slamming his cock into her again and again, feeling her pussy lips grip at him and cling as he pulled out and shoved in. Each hard impact made a loud clap on her ass and his cock bottomed out every time. He was hard as iron and thrusting like he needed to break her. But hearing her moan rhythmically gave him more strength and he dug deep. He was able to thrust faster as though he were fighting to make her cum before him. The wind swept through her hair as she looked up at the sun with a wide grin on her face. Nate closed his eyes to focus on the feeling and keep himself from cumming too soon, but he couldn't shake the image of what they would have looked like by an onlooker. Her tits would be shaking and bouncing with every thrust as she grinned and moaned in pleasure, she'd probably even look at them shamelessly.

Nate gripped her hips tight, his fingers gliding across her skin, shiny with sweat from their workout. He crossed his threshold and he couldn't stop. "I'm gonna cum!" he cried out as he moved even faster, his legs flexing to drive him forward into her juicy pussy again and again.

"Not yet not yet not yet - not YET," Natalie cried out as she shoved back against him, trying to get him a little deeper to scratch her itch, but it was too late. Nate gripped her hips and buried himself inside of her, his cock pulsing and swelling with a heavy load of cum erupting as her pussy gushed and spasmed around him. She could feel him swell up and it was enough to make her finally explode and cum around him.

Nate couldn't stand. He fell back and laid against his hands, panting, exhausted. Natalie hung over the railing of the boat for a moment before standing up and turning around, laughing a bit at Nate's condition. "Well done, champ," she said as she walked over to the side of the boat and lowered her legs into the water, staring at Nate with her arms crossed under her breasts on the deck of the boat. Her legs drifted behind her as the movement of the boat pulled her through the water, rinsing off her body into the ocean for a minute before getting back up on the boat. Nate was still on his butt, catching his breath. "Not bad, you earned a boat ride for sure."

Nate looked up at her and pulled the condom off, tying the messy rubber off and tossing it into a small garbage pail. He stood up, still naked, and was speechless. She was already moving past him to get dressed. Finally he spoke. "Happy to be of service." She smiled at him. "Good answer."

The rest of the boat ride passed easily. Natalie strongly avoided any conversational thread where Nate asked "can I see you again" or "can I call you later" and even one where he asked "do you want to be my date to the wedding?" Nate wasn't looking for a girlfriend really, but he wasn't used to sex having absolutely no consequences. Natalie seemed to view it with about as much intimacy as though Nate helped her buy a new TV. Now their business was done, and she switched gears as soon as she was dressed again. He'd had one night stands before, sure, but he normally at least shared a meal with his partner. As they boated past Maui, she took time to point out certain tourist attractions you could see from the ocean, and after just a couple hours they were back in Honolulu.

Nate made to look around for his things - he had nothing except his phone in his pocket. He was dressed again in his shorts, shirt, and sandals, and he stepped off the dock near the hotel. It was maybe a half mile away from the hotel - an easy enough walk. "So, will I see you around the island?" he asked one last time.

She laughed again, her clear laughter ringing in his ears. "I'll see you if I see you, kid. You have a good wedding." She stared at him, waiting for him to move. Nate stepped off the boat and started walking to the end of the pier. When he finally looked back, he saw Natalie hopping down from the boat, carrying her duffel bag. He smiled, shook his head, and continued on towards his hotel. Even if the rest of the trip sucked, it was already a great vacation.

12