All Comments on 'Breezy Beach Rendezvous'

by MATT_TRIEWLY

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
MATT_TRIEWLYMATT_TRIEWLYabout 1 month agoAuthor

Basically the bulk of the story is in Doug's hallucination/sexual fantasy caused by oxygen starvation due to near drowning. However the point at which I teased readers to believe the hallucination had ended - 'She pressed her soft lips against his...' - was merely the beginning of the second part and deepening of the hallucination which doesn't end till he regains consciousness with him spluttering and vomiting after him being finally successfully resuscitated. What it looks like (in reality) is that he dived into the river to save the young lad and push him up onto the bank before possibly suffering a cardiac arrest and slipping back into and under the water prior to being dragged out [perhaps I should have made that clearer] and having CPR performed on him. During this period he may have subconsciously been aware of Maria walking past and incorporated her into his hallucination. In real life Maria was totally straight and happily married and Jayne Marshall was a sex worker. At the end he suffers another cardiac arrest but one has to wonder whether it all was an illusion as would he have had the imagination to dream it all up, and maybe Luci was some sort of spiritual being who lived vicariously in some sort of nether world fuelled by the powerful desires of the dying...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMATT_TRIEWLY@MATT_TRIEWLY
Firstly, thanks so much for all the feedback (negative and positive) and comments - much appreciated. That said, I'm an older guy who is mainly interested in consensual sadomasochism and the psychological aspects accompanying it. I also admire people who are totally hones...