Breezy Beach Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had alternately swum and sunbathed here many times in the past. It was his hometown, the town of his birth and childhood...

"It was exciting today, wasn't it?"

"Yes, it was Luci. Exciting, intense, and dangerous."

"It felt good to be someone else didn't it, Douglas, and kind of ironic that in order to live life fully one first had to die."

He felt the gossamer touch of her fingers run up his spine.

"I liked it too, I was Maria, and you and Jayne. You see I can be anyone I want, and it would be fun just the two of us, Douglas, don't you think, hmmm?" she purred seductively in his ear. "Let's do it again, what do you say, it'll be fun."

"Yeah, Luci, you may be just a dream but what the hell, let's go for it."

"That's my boy."

His hand tingled as she tightened her invisible fingers around his and led him away...

*

In the subdued light of Douglas's hospital room, the regular trace of the heart monitor suddenly flat lined...

12