Brenda & Steven's Surprise Reunion

Story Info
2 children now grown up find the love they believed in.
6.8k words
4.64
9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was stunned when I saw Brenda walk into the room, the last time I had seen her face was probably 12 years ago. We had grown up together, our Mother's were best friends from grade school on. We were born just a few weeks part and actually believed we were Brother and Sister until we were sent off to Kindergarten.

My heart still grieves when I remember that fateful evening when we were brought together at her parent's house and told that things were going to change. Brenda's father had taken a job a thousand miles away. It was to be a great advancement for him and both our parent's were congratulating him on securing such a wonderful opportunity.

We were young; too young to understand what this all meant at that moment. The idea of not seeing each other again just seemed impossible. Even the timeline made no sense to two young souls still discovering themselves. A month to pack was like a lifetime to us.

When school was out that coming summer we had planned to attend drivers education together. That was a given, we did everything together. Even our parents understood we were a team! When we were old enough in our parent's minds, we walked home from school unattended and would go to Brenda's house and kept ourselves busy until the parents got out of work. No more babysitters for us!

We cherished our time together and were very casual about it in the process. We would grab a sandwich from the fridge and move on to Brenda's room to chat or do school work. Brenda would usually just change in front of me even as we got older. It was just like seeing her in a bikini.

When we entered her room she would close the door, I would jump on the bed and she would throw off her top and jeans in a moment and slide on her favorite "home" uniform of shorts and tee top. Most of the time she would be chatting away about the daily activities of school while she did this. Everything we did just seemed so natural.

Time marched on and then suddenly it hit us. It was a less than a week before the family was to leave, to leave forever! That day after school we walked home and not a word was spoken. I remember the feel of Brenda's hand as she grabbed mine just past the gate at school. We walked right by the fridge and entered her room hand in hand.

I crashed on the bed already about in tears. Brenda slid her top off and then just stared at me in a way I never knew possible. We were both speechless when she unzipped her jeans like she had done a hundred times before. But this time she let her hands caress her skin as the jeans now exposed her beautiful thighs. We were young and had no idea what we were thinking. But we both were thinking the same thing.

That afternoon will always be apart of my life. No other memories will ever overshadow what I felt that day. My heart has never been able to belong to anyone else.

A few days later the moving van came and in short order it was fully loaded. As sad as the two of us were, Brenda's parents were even more excited about their new adventure. To this day I don't think they ever gave Brenda and me a thought. Our hearts were shattered.

********************** ************************

Now, 12 years later I found a glimmer of hope returning to my heart. Brenda now 27 years old is more beautiful than I ever imagined a woman could be. Her long brown hair was silky in nature with just the right amount of curl, or maybe better stated, twist to it. Her large green eyes were accentuated perfectly by make-up that only a seasoned pro would know how to do.

The evening dress she had selected for this business function was conservative yet more than appealing. She was only 5'3" at best but her heals pushed up to 5'6" at least which displayed the most toned calves I have ever seen. Her fingers nails were perfect; everything about Brenda made her stand out far above from the crowd of over 250 people. I was simply spellbound.

While I am very shy by nature, I am very bold in business settings. Thank god this moment happened when I had all my confidence in order. I ended my conversation with the President of our Company and walked straight over to Brenda. I thought she was going to faint when she turned and saw me standing right behind her as I arrived at her collection of well intended suitors.

We embraced each other immediately. It must have been quite an embrace when we later noted the entire room looking our way. Needless to say I now had my date for the evening and not a soul was going to change that. I didn't even let that tiny little diamond ring on her left hand interfere with any of my intensions that night.

As the social hour started to come to a close, Brenda grabbed my hand just like the last time when we left school together. We wandered off to the first available table of 12 and I sat her down next to me. We both were in a state of shock for that first several minutes. But we still lead the table conversation by telling everyone our story, well not all of the details!

Brenda knew most of the others at this table, and she made a point to introduce me to everyone. I could feel a sort of tension developing as Brenda and I shared our childhood story. They knew she was engaged. Brenda had been engaged for three years, I was the only one who did not know this until we met that evening.

The table seemed to get over it as dinner progressed. But the glow that existed between Brenda and me was undeniable. We were so excited to see each other we were not giving the others much thought at all. Maybe we were just a little playful after the second glass of wine. I probably should not have let my right hand slide under the tablecloth and on to her thigh.

Brenda smiled and sipped her wine when she felt my touch. I still wonder if the mastery of my hidden move was more obvious to those around us than either Brenda or I cared to acknowledge! That really did not matter to us anyway; Brenda made it apparent it was a welcome feeling.

By the time dessert was ordered, we had already made plans to move over to the Resort Bar afterwards. It was a beautiful setting for this chance encounter to happen. I was living in Los Angeles while Brenda was living in Virginia Beach, and this conference was in Orlando. Who would have ever guessed we would end up meeting again, and at a place like this!

The Resort was 5-Star. I was considered a VIP so I had an incredible Suite overlooking the Golf Course and Pool area. Brenda had a lovely little room, in her owns words, but not quite up to my standards. I loved her laugh as she made that comment! If you could have written a fantasy about the two of us ever meeting again, this would have been the place.

As the evening festivities came to a close we walked together to the poolside Resort Bar. It was quieter being outside and most of the other guests either retired for the evening or had other plans. Brenda made sure she intertwined her delicate fingers around mine as we proceeded. Once there I found a proper table and made my best impression by seating Brenda at the chair with the best view of everything.

When our server showed up I already had Brenda's order prepared in my mind and I simply ordered her favorite glass of wine.

"So Steven, how did you know exactly what I wanted?" Brenda inquired.

"You tipped your hand during Dinner my love." Was my response. "I paid great attention to your every word."

"I would say you did, but then as I remember you would lay on my bed and listened to me for hours when we were younger." Was her retort.

That evening was magical. We caught up on most everything that had happened to each of us over the past 12 years. But there was this really big pink elephant that went unmentioned appearing on her left hand. I could not help but notice it since I had ahold of her left hand most of the evening and Brenda made no effort to conceal it either.

"I must ask you my dear, tell me more or at least something about the ring on the hand I am holding." Was how I finally broached the subject.

Without hesitation Brenda answered. "I was wondering when you would finally inquire."

"Is it something I am going to have work hard to get it changed to one I give you?" Was my surprising response.

Brenda's smile and squeeze on my hand as she stayed quiet was all the answer I needed. I don't believe I would ever be able to let go one more time to the only woman I have ever loved. I let the subject go for the rest of the evening. With the conference ending by noon the next day I asked if she could spend the next evening with me. Brenda did not take long to answer. She promised to call home and inform "Ring" man that she would not be home until the following day. Our date was set!

That following morning many of the other guests left early. The final meetings wrapped up before noon so the balance, or most of the balance, were off to the Airport by noon or so. When I saw Brenda at a break she grabbed me aside and quietly explained she had a little problem we should discuss.

She once again held my hand and diverted us to a quiet hall. Brenda had this particular smile on her face I did not understand at first, but it still looked remarkably familiar. Then she whispered into my ear that she had to pack her bags before the final meetings, her "lovely little room" had been rented out to others that night.

"So is that a problem or an opportunity?" Was my inquiry.

"It is an opportunity Steven." Were the words I heard.

I gave Brenda my suite number and told her to call the concierge and have her bags moved to my suite. That is when I got the first kiss that has meant something to me in over 12 years. When I returned her kiss I noticed something on her left hand was missing as we still held each other's hands.

By noon the event had concluded, I found Brenda as she was saying her so longs to others. I was surprised when I stood next to her that she was not hiding whatever we rediscovered from anyone as she moved in close and rested her head on my shoulder. The comfort that brought me simply melted my heart and soul.

Eventually we walked together to the elevator and patiently waited for the next open car to ascend to my suite. Once in the elevator and the door closed the magnitude of this experience hit us. Brenda turned to me and I wrapped my arms around her petite frame. Our lips wasted no time; they fit perfectly together immediately. This was not as deep and passionate as you might expect. It was kind, gentle, thoughtful, and absolutely wonderful!

Our plan for the afternoon was to go to the pool and just enjoy the sun while diving deeper into our recent past. I for sure wanted to straighten out this "Ring" man thing. We arrived at my suite and I opened the door, once we were in, it was closed behind us and Brenda went straight to the window to gazed out at the beauty of my view.

"You certainly are Spoiled Steven." She stated

"Only the best for the best, my love." I confidently stated.

Her bags were set properly in what is now our suite. It took her no time to unpack what she needed and take over the bathroom. I once again jumped on the bed and listened to her chatter while this was being accomplished. God, 12 years had passed and nothing at all had changed between us! Everything is still as natural as ever.

Brenda appeared out of the bathroom still chattering away and stood in front on me. As naturally as always when we are together she just started to unbutton her top while not missing a beat of the conversation.

"Brenda! Please dear let's be a little aware. Why don't I occupy the bathroom to freshen up while you change here in the bedroom?" Is how I tried to handle the situation.

With a giggle she agreed. As I walked by her it was impossible for our lips not to crush into each other once again, this kiss however was starting the path to passion. A trail I was determined to conquer this day.

When I had freshened up and found my swimsuit fit even better than I hoped, I was ready to emerge. I cracked the door opened and asked if she was ready. The familiar sweet giggle assured me that yes she was, but more importantly, everything still felt like it did years ago. We were always a team and now more than ever I needed to know that is how it could be again.

I guess I have never been able to hide my true thoughts or feelings. My face has given me away my entire life. Brenda saw that face and gracefully spun around in her more than skimpy bikini, knowing how she was teasing me. Her enchanting giggle moved me once again and we embraced with practically nothing on between us.

This kiss was the deep passionate kiss you have been waiting to read about! The one that tells you this is going to have a happy ending. The feel of her smooth skin as I caressed her back and yes firm backside is all you need to know for now! It was like those 12 years had never happened. I could feel the warmth and glow in my arms as we caressed each other and kissed again.

I was still feeling like I was walking on clouds when she put on her cover-up and I slipped on my t-shirt. The venture to the pool was exciting and yet peaceful. I loved the feel of her fingers wrapped around mine. I savored the gazes people gave us as we walked by them. Almost had to smack myself to make sure I was not dreaming.

Once we had selected the lounging chairs we wanted Brenda just stood in front of me. With that cute little pout face I cherished so much I knew exactly what she wanted. It was my job to undo the belt around her cover-up and slid it off her incredible petite body. I gently folded it and placed it on the table by our chairs.

Without a moment of wasted time, a server showed up and inquired as to what beverages we wanted. What the hell, why not start early I thought! And so two very tasty Caribbean style adult drinks were brought over promptly.

After her first sip, Brenda rolled over in her chair and pointed to the suntan lotion. What is a gentleman to do about a request like that? He starts out by saying no tan lines for you darling! Off went the back of her top! The entire process took about 15 minutes. Her gentle moans and little squiggles as I caressed her skin told me everything I needed to know about tonight.

With frequent cooling off swims and more lotion events the day was settling in to be the loveliest day I could have imagined. The pool area was full but not to capacity. After the second drink was completed and Brenda had the third on order I had to discover more about "Ring" man.

"Brenda, I must ask again about this character Mr. Ringman." Is how I started the conversation.

"I'll start my side of the conversation by telling you it was not my idea, it was my Mother's." Brenda softly said. "You know how controlling she can be, and quite a nag when she gets something in her head."

Before I could get a word in Brenda continued. "Don't you think 3 years is a long engagement?"

"Yes, I was wondering about that very point Brenda." I was able to mention.

"I haven't set a wedding date because I do not want to get married to Mr. Ringman." She continued and could not hold back her giggles.

"So have you told this to the fellow yet?" Was my natural response.

"You would think two years of no sex would make the point very clear." Was her totally shocking answer.

This whole conversation was like so many we had growing up, frank, factual, and very personal. No filters between us ever! Yet this time it was very different. It was a subject, actually more than one subject that we needed to dive deeper into.

"Is your Mother still driving the bus on this whole thing?" I calmly asked.

"Mr. Ringman is the only man I dated after we moved. We meet in College. Mom is just wanting me to get married so I get you off my mind." Again only Brenda could say such a thing.

"I've had a few dates darling, but never a serious relationship." Is how I answered.

Our last afternoon together over 12 years ago was flashing back to me in complete detail. I was totally in love with Brenda back then and still now. The frankness with which she speaks always brings clarity to any subject we discuss. God I have missed that part of her the most. The fact that she is so stunningly beautiful only enhances my desire to be with her forever.

The long shadows of late afternoon started to cast welcome relief from the heat of the day. Brenda took her last sip from her third cocktail and motioned over towards her cover-up.

"Yes my dear I get what you are asking for! Time to freshen up and escape to our dinner date." The words I spoke as I placed the cover-up on her body.

"Don't make that a complicated knot Steven." She whispered as her lips met mine.

The feeling of Brenda holding my hand and gently molding her petite figure into my trim body sent my emotions to a level that brought a needed calmness to our entire situation. I felt secure in our relationship. I started to believe the void that has been lingering in my heart for 12 years was about to be filled with joy and passion.

As we entered our Suite I inquired as to which Restaurant she might have taken a liking to while being here. But Brenda just stayed quiet and walked over the window and peered out over the vista. Her hands went to the front of her cover-up while a gazed at her perfect backside. She seductively untied the cover-up and let it fall to the floor.

"I suppose you also are also going to ask me what I am going to wear Steven. You always seem to have a plan for everything." She giggled as she spoke.

"I had no plan for this entire function Brenda!" I laughed back to her.

"You need to be more spontaneous Love." She said as she turned to me.

"My intention is to put on a bathrobe when room service shows up with our dinner!" Only Brenda can be that shocking with her words.

Both our bodies heated up immediately, our skin became blush with passion for each other. My t-shirt had long since disappeared from my body. I walked straight to the window and we joined ourselves together in the most passionate kiss we could not control!

Brenda moaned softly as she drove her tongue deep into the desiring mouth. I responded in kind as my hands danced there way to the small of her back. Her skin, so tantalizing smooth and soft sent chills up both our backs. Our hands did not stop there; we touched each other wherever we could.

We broke our kiss so both of us to intake much needed oxygen and for me to hear that enchanting giggle one more time. I spun her around slowly and placed my hands on the back of her bikini top. Taking as much time as I wanted I played with her top at first, teasing her.

"Stop teasing me and get it the fuck off my body Steven!" Inserting another patented giggle as she spoke.

Kissing her ear I responded. "As you command Brenda."

I untied the strap around her back and let it fall to just my right hand, then I tossed it over the adjacent chair. Standing bare chested facing out the window she felt calm and confident. I thought why not! So I slid down her body, kissing her, licking her incredible body, caressing every cell on her back.

Once on my knees I slid my fingers under the tiny Bikini bottom that frankly was very little cover to begin with, and began to guide them to the floor. I finally got a tiny quiver out of Brenda, as she was now totally naked, still standing in the window, front side facing out!

Being her frank self Brenda quipped. "I would have thought you would be wanting to see my body and not the Hotel guests!"

Our laughter could not be controlled again and I spun her around, picked her nude body up and surprised her by taking her straight to the bathroom! I leaned into the shower and turned it on. As I returned to Brenda's gaze she slid her hands down my swimsuit and knelt down to guide them off.

"One surprise leads to another Steven." She declared with a giggle.

Her hands gently stroked my incredibly hard shaft. She looked deep into my eyes as she opened her mouth slowly and devoured my throbbing cock in her mouth. I grabbed her hair and ran my fingers through it gently while enjoying the pleasure of her deed.

12