Brenda & Steven's Surprise Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands let go of my cock has she began to stroke only with her mouth. I could feel her hands grab at my ass and squeeze me as she explored every inch of my cock. I heart almost exploded with the feel of the pleasure she was bringing me. Brenda's moans heightened the entire scene.

Finally I had to stop her. I wanted to make sure my first explosion was in her body, not her mouth. I guided her backwards into the running shower. The overhead spray covered her naked body in warm water as I closed the glass door and sat her on the shower bench.

Every good deed desires another good deed Brenda." Is how I started my next move.

I knelt down and pushed apart her legs. Her totally bare smooth mound enhanced the perfect pink lips that were now exposed to my thirsty desires. My fingers parted her moist swollen petals and my tongue slashed against them.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Became her call words for more.

Brenda grabbed my head and held on tightly as I enjoyed the taste of perfection. Gliding my tongue deeper I heard shrills of delight. Brenda's body quivered about and I had to place my hands on her hips to keep her steady on the bench. Finally I lofted her legs up and placed them around my head and shoulders securing them on my back.

"Don't fucking stop now Steven!" She said without that famous giggle.

Her intensity rose to a level I have never seen in her. Her screams were louder and more vocal as now I could include my fingers in the dance of passion around her delightful pussy. A Groan, a grunt, a gasp, and then a push hard into my face and bingo the explosion I so dearly wanted to experience with her. She grabbed my head and kept it plunged into her pussy and she shook violently on the bench.

Finally she went almost limp. She closed her eyes. Her hands ran through my hair.

"I love you Steven, I never gave up on us. You were my first, and this was also a first for me." She whispered.

It must have taken both of us five minutes to recover from that incredible orgasm. I then tried to lift her up and she just kept giggling out of control. The rest of that shower was also a pleasure. Shampooing each other, bathing each other, caressing every part of each other's body. The kisses were fun and passionate at the same time. The smiles of delight and love for each other were intense and caring at the same time.

The steam in our shower made for an entirely cloudy bathroom! We had to retire to the living room to dry off. Patting each other's nude body dry was a delightful experience. As I completed my turn of drying, we embraced once again and devoured each other's lips and mouths. Brenda's tongue continued to drive deep into my mouth and we moaned as our tongues rolled around each other's mouth.

"I love you Brenda." Must have come out of my mouth with each breath!

Embracing each other while totally nude created the excitement we both wanted. Our hands roamed each other's body freely. Brenda started to stroke my stiff shaft with passion. My fingers opened her petals and I could feel the sweet moist warm juices begin to drip out of her perfect flower.

Standing behind the sofa I could no longer wait for the moment we both were yearning for. I broke our kiss and spun her around, her front side now up against the back of the sofa which was floating out in the living room positioned for the perfect view of the grand vista.

I put my hands on her back and bent her over the sofa. Brenda could then feel my every touch as I caressed her back, then her ass, then as I slid my fingers into her inflamed pussy.

"Steven stop teasing me and fuck my brains out!" Brenda commanded.

I started to rub the head of my cock against her opening. I let the length of it ride up and down the outside of her lips.

"Fucking stop that! I want your cock in my pussy right now!" She emphatically said without a giggle!

"It may be a bad time to ask this darling, but I am assuming you are on birth control." I coyly stated.

"Yes I am, and if I wasn't you better still fuck me!" This time she said with a giggle.

Without any hesitation I thrust my rock hard cock completely into her perfect pussy.

"Oh GOD Steven, you are in so deep!" She screamed!

I trust again and this time I lifted her off the back of the sofa.

"Brenda I want you to have it all, and all of me." I screamed to her.

She pushed her ass back into me and arched her back in desperation to get more cock in her pussy. My thrust became primal and she encouraged me to fuck harder. She wanted everything I had to offer. I wanted her to have all of my seeds with an explosion she would never forget.

"Steven I'm Cumming again, god damn it you're incredible!" She uttered at me. " Your cock is driving me past the point of no return."

I grabbed her hips and held them tightly. I felt like a jackhammer on a mission. Together our bodies burst with a pleasure never before felt by either of us. Our screams were sure to bring Security out in force but we didn't care! We were together in this, we were a team again.

My balls strained to release every drop of semen into her womb. My cock stiffened even more as she squeezed every drop out of me. Sweat poured from our bodies. And finally I almost collapsed as I laid my body onto top of hers as she lay over the back of the sofa.

Quietly Brenda whispered. "Steven, that has never happened like that before."

Almost breathless I whispered back. "No my love, I have never felt so much love with so much passion."

"Please don't pull out just yet Steven." Was her response.

We stayed that way for a few minutes before I was able to stand up straight and release myself from Brenda's grasp. I lifted her body back up and we hugged each other and kissed gently, still breathing deep to catch our wits about us.

We fell to the floor together and cuddled right there for probably about half an hour. Very little was said, but our touches and gentle kisses said what needed to be said. That was a magical moment for us, all of it, stripping her nude, showering, and finally making love.

Needless to say we both felt like a quick rinse off before getting dressed for dinner. Brenda actually wanted some private time in the bathroom so she would be able to make a proper grand entrance. I dried off in the living room and had all of my clothes where I needed them.

While Brenda was primping quietly I looked over the wine selection that was in our suite. I did my own preparations while she beautified herself. I took some of the flowers from my living room, two wine glasses, and the bottle I selected and made a wonderful arrangement on the cocktail table.

I had plenty of time to dress myself in my favorite Charcoal Grey suit with light blue dress shirt, and finally added a quiet yet elegant red silk tie to the outfit. This was going to be the date I always dreamed of but never had the right lady to share it with.

Before I could get seated I heard the door of the bathroom start to open. I turned to face that door and had no reservation about letting my face tell the whole story.

We all know about the perfect little Black dress. But no words yet exist to describe the beauty that was standing right in front of me. Short in length, barely covering if or if not she had on panties, halter front, and deep plunging back. Jewelry that accented her glow, but without distracting from her nature beauty. 5" heals that put glam in glamorous legs, and let's not leave out the sexy part as well. Her B-Cup breast where obviously without the burden of a bra.

The outfit was more than perfectly incredible; it illuminated her personality as well. She always claimed to have a really big personality! She exceeded my highest dreams by an amount I could not express.

"Speechless! That is exactly what I was hoping for Steven." Were her words that were followed by the giggle that owns me.

"Yes me Love, speechless would be the best word to describe me at this moment!" I about coughed out.

She came in close to hold my hands and her perfume became the scent for the evening. We held hands and enjoyed a sweet, gentle kiss. Together we turned to the entrance of our suite and walked with confidence, a team that never should have been parted.

Our private booth that night looked over the vista from the highest point in the Resort. We were seated together and the conversation never ended. We were never at a loss for words or subjects to discuss. I ordered our steaks to be brought to the table for cooking. Everything was perfect.

Halfway through I asked if she really would have preferred room service instead. The smile answered both yes and no! But Brenda also offered that if I had not lost control of my desires a little earlier, dinner would have been served in our room! I believed her!

The walk back to our room was truly romantic. No rush, frequent stops to smell the flowers in more ways than the reality of the moment. More than one couple would not just look over, they stared at us. They begged each other for the wish they could be just like us. We were in our own little world and cherished the entire experience.

Soon we were at the same elevator that was to take us to our suite. Waiting for us was the wine that I had set out before we left. The ride up this time was a moment to cuddle once again. Holding Brenda in front of me with my arms wrapped around her lovely tiny body I could feel her firm ass gently pushing into my growing excitement. She politely moaned each time she teased me.

As I opened the door to our suite it was time for Brenda to be Brenda, she jumped up into my arms and wished for me to carry her through the door like her knight in shining armor. I gladly obliged, kissing her lips as my reward. I put her down in front of the picture window and poured her a fine glass of wine. That glass ended up in her hand as I stood behind her with one arm around her waist. Together we sipped our wine and stood quietly taking in everything we had rediscovered this week.

"I love you Brenda." I whispered into her ear.

I love you Steven." Was her response.

I set my wine down on the cocktail table and reached behind her neck. The halter-top was tied simply, and with ease I had it undone. As before, this time with the lights off in our room she let me drop the front down to expose her soft, smooth but perky breasts. My hands reached around and I caressed each breast and watched as her eyes closed.

We stayed that way for at least 15 minutes, me caressing each naked breast, Brenda sipping her wine on occasion. I started to glide my hands down her sides, which caused the necessary giggle, and then under the dress. My earlier query if she had on panties or not was answered as I slide it down her legs. Completely naked she turned to face me once again.

"Make love to me Steven." She whispered

Our lips locked onto each other once more. This time there would never be a separation ever again. Our lives were now changed forever; our mutual dream of being together was going to be reality. I carried Brenda to our King sized bed and laid her down gently. It was my time to remove my clothes and let her desires run unbridled.

Lying down naked next to Brenda was enchanting. We rolled on our sides and simply kissed softly while our fingers touched each other, as they desired. It was all so natural, totally unplanned for this week, yet so perfectly brought together. I took her pink nipple into my mouth and sucked softly.

"Steven, it feels so wonderful knowing it is you enjoying my body." Came out of her mouth.

"We will discuss our future tomorrow Brenda, but tonight we have much to do!" I cleverly quipped back.

Brenda's giggle put the rest of that night into motion. I rolled her on her back, and glided my fingers over her breast then slowly down between her legs. That sweet smile that belongs to Brenda exclusively eased her mind and body as I push my fingers into her needy petals.

"Steven, I have a little confession to make." Whispered out of her lips. "I may have misspoken earlier this evening."

"How is that my love?" Was my response, gliding my finger out and then back into of her moist flower.

"It was that birth control thing you asked about." Softly flowed from her mouth. "I really have not had a reason to be on it for the past two years."

My lips then kissed her firm tummy. I moved up to her naked breasts and devoured every cell I could get into my mouth. My tongue glided up to her neck and my lips kissed hers lips with gentle passion. Her hands held my face and we kissed, broke our kiss, and kissed again a dozen times.

"In that case my dear, we will make love tonight as we should." Freely flowed out of my mouth. "Be safe knowing this is what I want."

I placed my foot in between her silky legs and watched as she moved them apart. My body eased over her with my knees holding part of my weight as my hands pushed against the mattress holding my naked body over hers. My throbbing shaft caressed her taught tummy while her fingers stroked it firmly.

"Please Steven I want you inside me so much." Were her words of encouragement.

"Take all of me Brenda, I'm yours for the rest of our lives." Was my commitment back to her.

With that my body slide down a bit lower while Brenda guided my shaft to her opening. This time I looked into her eyes as tears started to roll down her cheeks. I picked them up with my tongue and pushed myself into her perfect body. Brenda made the most incredible soft moan as I ever so slowly pushed the entire length of my cock into her wanting pussy.

"Yes, yes, yes, oh my god Steven." Were the words she spoke.

"I love you Brenda." Filled the room from my voice.

After a few moments she spread her legs further apart and my body glided perfectly into her cradle. Brenda wrapped her silky legs around my torso keeping me tightly pressed into her body.

"No escape my love." Brenda said with a smile and a giggle.

"I'm hoping for twins tonight Brenda." I responded.

"Just like us Steven!" She giggles back to me.

The sweet talk came to an end as our bodies found perfect rhythm. Our kisses intensified. My rock hard cock started to slam deeper and deeper into her wonderfully tight pussy. Passion overwhelmed our physical presence and the moans of glory overtook the quietness.

This was not fucking, this was making love. I was finally making love to the woman I always dreamed of being married to. I could not control any of my actions as I rammed hard and deep into her body. Brenda would moan with each thrust, begging for more love inside of her. Both of us inwardly hoping that this would be the night we got pregnant.

When you finally make love to your soul mate you will know what the perfect orgasm feels like. The explosiveness is without equal; the drain on all of your senses is unbelievable. The sweat and tears roll over your bodies and sheets. Your body elevates your heart to a level never before felt.

"PLEASE Steven release your love into my womb." Shrilled from Brenda's mouth.

"Take it all now Brenda." Forced itself from my mouth.

"AAAAAAUUUUGGGGGGG" Simultaneously sprung from both our mouths.

I pushed as hard as I could to be as deep as I could as streams of love gushed into her. Tears fell from my eyes and onto her face. Brenda's legs held me close, I didn't want to escape, and I wanted our baby more than anything.

It was probably just 5 or 10 minutes later, but it felt like an hour. We stayed connected as we rolled onto our sides. We were smiling, Brenda would giggle, we kissed each other's face, and our fingers glided over each other's nude body. It was wonderful to just lie there and be close.

Has our hearts started to rest, our exhausted bodies fell into the most peaceful sleep I have ever known. I awoke as the sun started to rise. Brenda was cuddled up inside of a perfect spoon rest. She was also awake and holding my hand in her tiny hand.

"I want to stay still Steven, I want our baby to happen." Were the first morning words she spoke.

"OK love, but soon we will need breakfast. That will be room service provided!" Is how I responded.

Awhile back I promised an ending you would want to read. That ending is only for the romantic few who want to overcome all obstacles to be with the one person they desire above all others.

12