Brenda Becomes More Adventurous

Story Info
Brenda stops her birth control.
4.4k words
3.89
32.6k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aljames21
aljames21
265 Followers

After our Saturday together, things pretty much settled into a routine. I went to their house on a Saturday afternoon with the three of us spending the afternoon and evening all together. Sometimes Brenda and I would be left alone in their bed for Saturday night, other times I slept in the spare room and left them together. Every now and then Brenda would come to my house for an evening, but not stay the night.

I was delighted with the arrangements. Other than the times when she had her period, I was enjoying an extremely satisfying sex life. I had a fabulous sexual partner whenever I wanted, with no pressures and no commitments.

Then one Saturday when I arrived as usual at 2.30, things changed. The blanket and cushions were not there, so I assumed that something different had been planned. I walked over to Brenda and kissed her.

"Sit down next to me," she said, "let's talk for a bit."

I sat down.

"You remember that I told you the doctor had said I needed a break from the pill? Well, he has insisted I do it now, so this week I stopped taking it."

My heart gave a leap and I felt a stirring in my cock. I had been waiting for this, as deep down in my psyche I wanted to impregnate this woman. I wanted to watch her grow with my child.

"Ah, OK," I said, "have you and Roger discussed how to manage contraception?"

"Yes we have, but we also need to know what you think. Roger is happy to use condoms but what about you? What would you like to do?"

"I hate condoms," I said, "I don't like their feel. I don't like the way they deaden my sensations and I don't like the absence of skin contact. I never use them."

"Well, what would you like to do then?" She asked.

"I'll pull out. I've got good control. I know when I'm going to cum."

"Oh I'm not sure about that," she said, "that's a bit risky when we get so excited."

"I agree with Brenda," Roger said, "it's too risky. We haven't yet decided when we want children, so we need to take precautions."

I looked at them and realised that this presented an opportunity for me to establish control of the whole relationship. It would be a gamble, but it was worth the risk.

"No," I said, "that's not for me. I like to fuck as nature intended, and that's bareback. If I can't do that then I'd rather not do it at all."

"Oh Alan, you can't mean that," Brenda said, "it's not for ever. We all have far too much fun to just stop."

"Look," I said, "you guys have obviously talked about it and made some decisions. You've only just heard my views, so why don't you think about what I've said and let me know. I'll leave you alone so that you have some privacy. You can call me anytime to let me know what you'd like to do."

I stood up and went to the door and let myself out. While it was a gamble, I was pretty sure that Brenda would change her mind.......

*************

For the next two weeks, Brenda studiously avoided me at the office. When we had to talk, it was always professional and courteous but distant. Then late one afternoon she came into my office, closed the door and sat down facing me.

"Alright," she said, "we'll do it your way. Roger and I have talked it through and decided that we'll give it a try. But you have to promise to be careful."

My heart leapt and I could feel my pulse quicken. My gamble had paid off- she really missed my cock and was prepared to take risks so that she could have it again. I had no idea how she had convinced Roger, probably simply by telling him that this is what would happen, but I didn't care. I was now firmly in control, even if she didn't know it. My cock jerked and grew at the thought of what was to come.

"Brenda, of course I will be careful and I won't do anything you don't want. You know your body and will tell me what you want me to do."

"Good, that's settled then. Would you like to come round tonight?"

'I would love to do that. Is 7.30 OK?"

"7.30 is perfect. I'll make something light for dinner,"

"Excellent. See you then."

She got up and left my office.

I rang their doorbell shortly before 7.30. Roger answered.

'Hello Alan, good to see you. I hope you've been keeping well."

We went through to the living room where Brenda was sitting on the couch. She looked ravishing, dressed in black, figure-hugging slacks a white blouse with the top buttons undone showing a good amount of cleavage.

She stood up and hugged me before giving me a warm kiss on my lips.

"You look fabulous,' I said, "you are quite the most attractive and desirable woman I've ever met."

"Why thank you," she said, blushing.

"No, thank you for inviting me tonight. I've missed our times together."

"Oh, so have I. Life has seemed so mundane without you. I so pleased that we've sorted that out."

I put my hands on her hips and turned her round.

"My God, Roger, you're a lucky man. Your wife is so damn sexy."

Then I pulled her towards me and, with an arm around her waist, kissed her passionately, sucking her lips then standing back and looking at her before pulling her back and kissing her again. I wanted him to know that tonight she was mine. It would be my body pressed against hers, my cock in her cunt, not his.

Brenda and I sat down next to each other on the couch while Roger went to fetch some drinks. He arrived back with a bottle of red wine from which he poured three glasses, handed the mouth then sat down.

"Roger and I decided that perhaps we'd been a bit over-cautious and that we should give your suggestion a try. I've been off the pill for about two and a half weeks now, so although it should be safe, we thought that this time you should be careful. Is that alright?"

"That's absolutely fine. As I said, you tell me what you want and I'll fit in with that. Now tell me what you two have been doing with yourselves."

And so we embarked on the usual social chit-chat whilst slowly relaxing as the alcohol took effect. After a while Brenda put her head on my shoulder and looked up at me, her beautiful green eyes soft and dreamy.

"Kiss me, Alan, make love to me."

I drew her towards me and locked my lips on hers. They were soft and welcoming. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and found mine, twirling around it then licking underneath it.

Her hand was on my trousers, rubbing my cock and feeling my balls. I could feel myself becoming hard and warm, with traces of precum dribbling out.

I undid the remaining buttons on her blouse and kneaded her bosom, before rubbing the palms of my hands over the front of her bra. She murmured "mmmmm" into my mouth.

I pulled her forward so that I could release her bra. I heard a noise and saw the Roger was standing next to us.

"Let me do that," he said, as he leaned forward and unclasped her bra before removing it. Then he undid the rest of her blouse and removed that as well.

Her magnificent breasts were now completely freed. Her nipples standing out, surrounded by her dark pink areolae. I buried my face in them, licking her cleavage, sucking each of her breasts, nibbling her nipples. She tasted musky and sexy. Her hands were now holding my head.

I spent a lot of time on her breasts. They seemed a bit bigger than usual, so I guessed that she had recently ovulated. That excited me - a fertile cunt waiting for my cock.

She was moving her hips around now, up and down and in little circles and pressing down on the couch.

I stood up and took her hand.

"Come, Brenda, stand up. Let's go to your bedroom. It's a lot more comfortable there."

We went through to their bedroom where I undid her trousers and pulled them down so she could step out of them. She was wearing a thong nestling in her thick bushy pubic hair and disappearing into her slit. It was sopping wet.

"Fuck me, you are so damn sexy," I said, "I'm going to fuck you all night and in every way possible," and I pulled her thong down her legs.

"Oh God, yes," she said, "I want your cock so much, I need it inside me."

She undid my zip and pulled my trousers and shorts down at the same time. My cock sprang out jutting forward, precum dripping from the end.

I took off my shirt and stepped out of my trousers, pushing her backwards so that she sat on the edge of the bed. Her face was level with my groin.

"Lick my balls. Take them in your mouth. Suck them gently."

She leaned forward and, lifting my balls, licked behind them and up to my arse then back again. She stuck her tongue out and jiggled them then gently sucked one in and licked it inside her mouth. It felt warm inside and my testicle felt super-sensitive as it moved around inside her mouth.

She hummed sending electric feelings into my groin. My cock jerked and precum started streaming out in a long thread towards the floor. Then she did the same with the other testicle.

I was holding her breast one cupped in each hand. I folded my hands around them, squeezing gently. My fingers tugged and squeezed her nipples.

Her mouth let go of my balls and she started licking up the underside of my cock, her tongue on my urethra which pulsed with my heartbeat, then over my frenulum and around my glans.

She licked up my precum and swallowed it, then took my glans in her mouth, her tongue probing my slit. It felt heavenly. I was thrusting my hips forward trying to insert more of my cock into her mouth, but she resisted, then took my cock out of her mouth.

"I like your precum. It's almost tasteless, yet somehow sexy, and you seem to produce an awful lot of it."

She took my cock back in her mouth, but this time taking all of the head with my shaft between her lips. I could feel her tongue swirling around my frenulum under the head, and precum was pouring out of me. Saliva and whatever else was oozing out and down her chin.

"My god that's so fucking sexy."

Roger was standing next to us. He had removed his trousers and was stroking his cock.

"Are you going to cum in her mouth?"

"Not now," I said, "I think Brenda wants me inside her. She wants to feel my cock in her vagina."

Brenda released my cock.

"Yes," she said, "I want you to fuck me."

She heaved herself properly onto the bed and lay there, her knees bent, her labia engorged and spread open, her slit glistening. I knelt between her legs and licked her clit then stuck my tongue into her opening. She tasted musky and her mucous was thicker than usual, again probably due to ovulation.

"Stop fucking around Alan and put your cock in me."

I moved up and put my cock at her entrance then pushed forward firmly. She grabbed my buttocks and pulled me, waving her legs in the air.

"Oh fuck, that's nice. Oh God I've missed your cock. I haven't cum in weeks."

I held myself up on my hands and looked down at her as I fucked her, this unbelievably sexy woman, her breasts jiggling, her flat stomach tensing up and relaxing. It was an incredibly exciting vision and if I wasn't careful I would cum too quickly. I didn't want that, as the feelings in my cock were indescribably intense and far too nice to come to an end. I wanted to experience them for as long as possible.

Brenda was now fucking me back vigorously, crying out with every stroke, holding my arms.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh," then "Fuck. Me. Hard. Oh. Fuck. Oh. Alan. Oh. Oh."

I was going to cum soon. Her vagina was rippling around my cock, her cervix stimulating my glans when suddenly her vagina clamped hard around me and I could feel it pulsate and release rhythmically.

"Aaaaaargh," she shouted, then she breathed in and "Uh. Uh. Uh."

I could feel the start of my orgasm and ripped my cock out of her cunt. A huge rope of semen shot out and landed on her hair and face. Then another shot out, some going in an eye, some on her mouth. Then a third onto her bosom followed by three weaker ones on her stomach.

"Fucking hell," I heard Roger exclaim, "I've never seen so much cum and with such force."

Brenda beamed up at me, happy and contented, her face white with my semen. I kissed her, tasting my own semen on her lips.

"That was lovely," she said, "absolutely fantastic. Thank you for pulling out. I hope it didn't ruin it for you."

"Well, I would have preferred it inside you, but this is a close second best. You look very sexy covered in my cum."

I lay down on my back next to her so that Roger could see her properly. He got onto the bed and lay on his side next to her. He stroked her bosom, then her face, his fingers in my semen.

"Taste him," she said, "lick your fingers."

He did that tentatively, then licked them clean.

"Not bad," he said, "I thought I'd be revolted by it, but it's quite pleasant."

She turned to face him then pulled him close to her body and hugged him tightly then kissed him.

I got up and went to the bathroom for a shower. I was very pleased with the afternoon so far. I'd had a spectacular fuck with Brenda and seen how much she wanted me. I felt positive that in future she would want me to cum inside her, she enjoyed it too much to give it up. I was also pretty sure that secretly she wanted me to create a life in her, but that she hadn't yet worked out how to secure her husband's approval. But maybe that was just my secret fantasy.

After a long shower I returned to the bedroom only to find they were fast asleep, Roger spooning her. I decided to leave them alone so went to the spare bedroom to get dressed, then waited in the living room watching TV for them to re-appear.

About two hours later Brenda came into the living room dressed in a bathrobe.

"Hello Alan, how long have you been awake?"

"A couple of hours. I thought you two looked so peaceful that I should leave you."

She smiled.

"I was completely exhausted after what you did to me," she said, "I could have slept for hours, but Roger wanted to be close. He's fascinated with your semen and wanted to feel it on his body. He's also fascinated with your cock."

Each to his own, I thought, but then perhaps I could use this to some advantage in the future.

"Oh, alright. Well we can always explore that some time. Did you like sucking my cock? You seemed more into it this time."

"Yes I did, but I far prefer having it in my cunt. While it's exciting giving you pleasure, it's much much nicer having you bring me to orgasm like you do. I did miss you cumming inside me, though. That is so very special. When I feel your cock expand just before you ejaculate, it feels as though you've taken over my whole body, then there's this explosion inside me and suddenly everything is hot and wet and creamy inside. It drives me insane - I can't get enough of it."

"Me too. When you orgasm your cunt pulsates rhythmically around me, often in time to my ejaculations. It milks my cock, squeezing every last drop out of it and makes it feel on fire. It's like an intense itch all the time and all I'm aware of is my cock in your cunt. You lift my orgasms into another world altogether."

She smiled and came over and kissed me while feeling my cock through my trousers. I pushed open her robe and felt inside her slit with my index finger. It was hot and moist, but then she pulled away.

"I don't think I could, right now. Anyway, we need to have something to eat. I'll go and wake Roger then we can have some dinner."

After a few minutes, the two of them came back in but both dressed again. We went into the kitchen where Brenda made some pasta which we ate washed down with a bottle of red, before returning to the living room.

"Did you enjoy our love-making today?" I asked Roger.

"God yes," he said, "I found it hugely exciting. I've never seen so much cum in my life, and watching it shoot out of your cock was fantastic. It sprayed out in a huge thick stream all joined together and then fell down onto Brenda, not once, but six times. And the way your cock jerked as it shot out, a huge pulse at the base. I masturbated after you left and also came on Brenda, but it was nothing like yours."

"Well maybe you'll masturbate me one day and make me cum. That way you could hold my cock and feel its power as it expands and throbs with each ejaculation and watch as my semen shoots out."

He didn't answer and I didn't expect an answer. I just wanted to put the idea into his mind so that he could act on it if he wanted.

"Would you guys like me to stay or go?" I asked, "I'm happy either way. If you like I'll stay in the spare room."

"Oh we'd love you to stay," said Brenda, "and the spare room sounds like a good idea."

"OK then, it's settled and I'll sleep in the spare bedroom."

We carried on talking for another few hours, everything from politics to sport, until I said I was going off to bed. I left them and went to the bathroom before getting undressed and into bed. I fell asleep almost immediately.

I woke up some time in the night as Brenda climbed into bed with me. She was naked and a little drunk. Clearly she and Roger had carried on partying after I left them.

"I want your fat cock in me, Alan."

"Does Roger know you're here?" I asked.

"No, and he doesn't need to know. I want you to fuck me now."

She grabbed my cock which was already getting itself ready for action.

"This is what I want. I want to feel it inside me. I want to feel it throbbing, filling me up and I want to feel you cum, to feel you spray inside me."

"Are you sure? You may be ovulating right now. What would Roger say."

"I don't care. I need you and I'll deal with anything, including Roger, if it happens. All I know is that I want you. I want you to take me and fuck me rigid".

I was now rock hard. The thought of knocking up this sexy wife was extremely exciting. It was her choice and at her request and she wanted to be taken, to be possessed. I certainly wouldn't be as fertile as normal as I'd cum only a few hours ago. But I knew that my regenerative powers were quite strong and that I'd be able to produce a reasonable quantity of sperm.

"Get on your knees," I said, "I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before. My cock is going to reach places that you did not know were inside you. You will scream with pleasure. Then I'm going to fill you full of my semen until it overflows out of you onto the bed."

She got on her knees, her cunt waving in the air. I knelt behind her and without warning rammed my cock into her, not stopping until I felt the back of her vagina.

"Oh my God," she cried, "you're so fucking big."

She pushed back against me and I could feel her vagina stretch and swallow a bit more of my cock. I pulled out and thrust back in again, hard and fast.

"Aaah," she cried, but her vagina expanded some more.

I did the same again and again until all of my cock was inside and my balls knocked against her clit. Then I started fucking her, long hard strokes, not too fast and stopping momentarily when I was at the end of her vagina. Her buttocks shuddered with each thrust, her breasts swaying.

"You are mine, Brenda. Your body is mine. Your cunt is mine. It is always there for my pleasure."

"Yes, yes. I am yours. My whole body is yours."

She banged her buttocks back against my groin. I grabbed her hips and pulled her back and forth, going faster and harder, watching my cock go in and out. Her cunt clutched at my cock, her labia were wrapped tightly round my shaft, dragging in and out. I could see the outline of my shaft through the membrane of her labia. My glans was rubbing her cervix, my cock felt like it would explode.

Then I felt it. My balls contracted and I felt a glow spread through my pelvis. I felt the muscle at the base of my cock tense and propel a huge wad of semen up through my urethra to jet out of my cockhead.

"Aaah, fuck," I shouted, "I'm cumming in your fertile cunt," as I held her tight against my groin, my cock pulsing inside her.

My semen sprayed out of the end of my cock with huge force as her cunt clamped my shaft, squeezing it hard. It filled the depths of her vagina, coating her cervix. I could feel her cunt clutching and releasing.

aljames21
aljames21
265 Followers
12