Brenda Becomes More Adventurous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaaah," she cried, "Aaaaah. Aaaah. Aaaah. Oh dear God."

I fucked her with renewed vigour, willing my sperm to find a fertile egg. I knew it was unlikely as it was some 16 days into her cycle, but you never know for certain. So I continued to fuck her as hard and fast as I could until I felt her start to relax and her pelvis began to sink down onto the bed.

"My God, Alan, I won't be able to walk tomorrow. That was so intense. You are incredible."

"Oh Brenda, every time I think it can't get better, it does. Tonight you are lying in front of me, fertile and full of my semen. That is exceptionally exciting. To watch you grow with my life inside you would be such a turn-on."

She wriggled her hips around me in response.

"Now I think you should go back to your husband. He needs you, but don't give him your cunt. Tonight it belongs to me, full of my life essence."

She pulled herself off my cock which popped out, wet and still semi-erect, then turned around on her knees and kissed me.

'Thank you, my lover, thank you for everything. Now go to sleep."

She gave my balls a playful tickle then kissed my cock before going back to her husband, full of my semen.

I lay back and stroked myself, remembering the sensations I'd experienced and how forcefully I had cum in her. I felt enormously powerful. Brenda had denied her husband the delights of her cunt yet begged me to fuck her bareback and cum inside her. There was no doubt that his wife was now mine, to fuck whenever I wanted and in any way I wanted. Birth control and pregnancy were no longer issues for her and the choice had passed to me.

I woke up several hours later, my cock hard and sticky, a souvenir of the previous night's delights. I got up and went to shower and get dressed, then to the kitchen to make coffee. Brenda and Roger were already there, still in their robes.

"Hello Alan. Did you sleep well?" Roger asked.

"Very well, thank you. The bed is extremely comfortable and, after last night's activities, I was completely exhausted."

He laughed.

"Yes, and I understand that you might have been further disturbed early this morning. I must say you seem to be in excellent physical shape."

"Come on guys, breakfast is ready."

Brenda served out three plates of eggs and bacon. After breakfast I said that I would be going, and thanked them for a delightful weekend. I called for a taxi, and when it arrived Brenda escorted me to the door.

"Thank you so much, Alan. This weekend was so special."

She gave me a long, lingering kiss then went back inside.

On the way home I replayed the events of the last 24 hours. The weekend had indeed been special and marked a turning point. I now had control of the relationship.

Brenda had succumbed to my demands and would do whatever I wanted. Now that she was off the pill, her hormonal balance had changed and she was thinking about pregnancy. She would want me for this but would need to find a way that worked for her husband.

Roger had come to terms with his limitations and had readily adopted his cuckold role. He looked up to me as the alpha male and would now increasingly want to enjoy what I could provide. I guessed that over the next few months he would become more subservient and any vestiges of jealousy would disappear.

I was now totally where I like to be. I had an incredibly sexy woman to fuck whenever I wanted. A beautiful, clever, funny, and immensely accomplished lover, she brought me exquisite pleasure. As the wife of another man whom she really loved, our time together would always be hedonistic and without the pressures of everyday life.

I started to imagine what we could do next...

12