Brenda Bragton - Dreamwife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda was over maybe half an hour later. The sun had climbed a bit, and Katie's deck was in half shade, perfect for the girls, who could pick sun or shade as they wished.

"Dave's work doing okay these days?" Brenda began, holding her hot mug carefully, waiting for it to cool a moment. "Doesn't he have that major kitchen remodel across town?"

"Yeah, some of the rich folks up the hill wanted granite counter tops. Took 'em forever to make up their mind about what they wanted. Good thing Dave's got the patience of a saint, but I know when he starts grumblin' that everything has gone on too long."

"How about Jamie? Things good at the dealership? Must be different as a mechanic, to have somethin' new to do every dang day. Dave's stuff always takes weeks, months to complete."

"Yeah, he's fine. Got a transmission to pull today he said, off Turlock's old truck. No complaints."

They both looked out over the backyard. A red-winged blackbird had wandered in along the back of the property and they watched it do its foraging thing.

"So what might you want to be talking about, Bren?" Katie finally asked. "Money? Family stuff?"

"Nope, little more complicated. About Jamie."

Katie cocked an eyebrow. "Some troubles? Jamie doesn't seem like the type to get mean or contrary or anything."

"No, it's a little more personal."

Katie's other eyebrow went up. "Oh, now you got my interest, girl. Some straying eyes? Or worse?"

"No, no," Brenda exhaled. "Just that he wants something from me."

Katie laughed. "What a surprise. You show me a guy who doesn't want something from his wife and I'll show you a flat brain-scan. I take it he wants somethin' you don't want to do."

Brenda looked down at her coffee cup and nodded. "Yep."

Katie waited. "So what, my dear? He aiming to put his thing somewhere you don't want?"

Brenda laughed this time. "No, he's hit about everything in that department at this point."

Katie was all interest now. "Oh my, I suppose I should have guessed that. So what's up?"

"Jamie wants his balls licked."

Katie put back her head and let out a long horse-laugh.

"Sorry," she said, as her face returned to normal. "Shouldn't have done that. That's all?"

Brenda fidgeted. "I take it this is not a problem in your house?"

"No, crossed that bridge a bit ago. Not even sure how, but I know Dave wasn't the one asking, just sort of happened one night."

"He likes it?" Brenda ventured.

"Damn, yes. I don't do it every time, not like some other things, but he has never minded."

"But you got your nose..."

"That's okay. Long as he's had a shower sometime in the past day. I don't even mind the sweat smell, just not rank."

"Don't you need to be careful? They're pretty tender I reckon."

"Sure. I bet you could say the same for your own nipples though too, and you probably don't mind that. You don't want stuff abused. But careful licking? That's just fine."

Katie looked at Brenda more closely. "Jamie's likely hairier though, than Dave. I expect that's true. Is that the issue?"

Brenda smiled. "Yeah, no, he's pretty thick down there. Plenty of nights I gotta stop and pull a crotch hair out of my teeth..."

Katie smiled. "Yeah, me too. Unless Dave is in a mighty hurry, that's okay. Just prolongs stuff a little longer."

"So how powerful is this ball-licking thing? Has to be enough if you wanted to talk about it."

"Just that it came up out of the blue. He'd mentioned it once before, but it's come up again now, sorta with a vengeance."

Katie listened, gave good counsel. They talked about some of the other things they did their guys enjoyed.

"You know, it's funny Katie, but I love it when Jamie straddles my chest. Pushes his penis at me. Feeling that erection on top of me. Makes me feel like a woman." She shook her head.

"Yeah, that's nice, I like that too."

They were quiet while they looked out back towards the trees in the sunlight.

"Hey look, Brenda, let me say this. You're a sweet woman, and a sweet wife. I say give his balls a lick or two next time, you'll both be better for it. So what is it that troubles you about sucking Jamie's balls? From the sound of it, you've done plenty of other things that most folks would think weirder than that."

Brenda wrinkled up her nose. "Not sure. I mean I like them, I play with them with my hands all the time, feels nice to hold them, feel them moving around in their nest, all warm, like they got a sweater on."

Katie laughed. "You got that right."

"But they're just so close..."

"To his asshole? That's what it is, isn't it."

"Yeah, I guess so."

Katie spread her hands. "Okay, forgive me for the technicals a moment. You got two ways to lick a man's balls. From under, or from the top. On the second one..."

"You got your nose right in his ass," Brenda said, shaking her head.

"Right, bright girl. And on the first? Your tongue's closer but your nose is right at the base of his thing. What's wrong with that?"

"That's it Katie. Neither appeals. Don't want my tongue near his ass, don't want my nose either."

They were silent for a moment.

"Okay," Katie began. "You got some choices here. First of all, it is allowed in a marriage that not all things are allowed. And this can be one of them. Doesn't have to be part of your portfolio. You'll just need to explain. Carefully. And maybe offer him a consolation prize, to show you understand his hardship and are willing to do some mitigation."

Brenda laughed. "Mitigation, I like that."

"Or, just take the plunge. What was your least favorite vegetable growing up?"

"Brussels sprouts, by a long shot."

"Can you eat them now?"

"Yeah, they're okay in a pinch."

"Okay, same deal. I don't think Jamie is the demanding type, gonna want this all the time. Just make it a treat. A rare special. I can guarantee he will appreciate it."

They looked at each other.

"I know it shouldn't be an issue, not a big deal. Just is though." Brenda sighed.

Brenda felt a little better though, said she'd consider things.

"Just make sure he gets a shower in after work, I don't think you'll mind. Remember this too, Brenda. A woman's sex is about the most powerful force in the world. Use it right and it will treat you good. But look out if you don't respect it. Gotten a lot of folks into all heaps of trouble."

Brenda left grateful, and made her way to downtown and the Ace Hardware store. It was inventory day, and every week she worked with Henry Morgan there on Wednesdays and Fridays plus some other times when Henry had to be away. It took all afternoon to assemble the weekly order, call it in and straighten the money out.

Brenda liked the puzzle aspect of gauging sales numbers and anticipating demand. Henry appreciated her reliability and attention to details. Wasn't much money compared to Jamie's wages, but rounded things out well enough.

While wheeling his truck along winding River Road heading home that night, Jamie thought a bit about his life, not normally something he spent a lot of time doing. Autumn had come to the valley. The trees which lost their leaves in colder weather and less daylight had done so. Migrating birds from the Northlands had come down for the winter.

Sunlight was flatter as it scattered off the surface of the creek. John Stuart would be pulling his fishing dinghy up the bank and turning it over until April when warm boating weather returned. Jamie considered himself a fairly simple guy. Not many wants. Work at the dealership in Franklinville was important, but hardly everything. It was decent money but Jamie didn't feel like it was his whole identity.

At the rate he was saving, there'd be enough money in four years for a down payment on a house, and Brenda and he could get a nice place further out from town, maybe the old Maybeck two-story if the timing worked out. He'd had his eye out for it since high school, a sweet quiet place that wouldn't need a huge amount of upkeep. Hank Maybeck would probably sell at the right price, to a local. Just thinking of himself and Brenda eating breakfast out on the front porch on a warm spring Saturday was enough to make him happy.

He liked his drag races every Saturday, nothing wrong with that. A beer with Jon and the guys. But more than anything else, getting into Brenda's shorts as often as he could -- that was worth living all by itself.

Later that month on a late October Saturday night, driving home from the drag strip, Jamie found himself unaccountably anxious. Brenda hadn't accompanied him to the races for a month now, and he always liked the times there more when she was attached to his arm. Tim Brown's Dodge had broke on his last run down the race-way, a puff of smoke coming out the exhaust and it coasted to a halt. Tim was going to be mighty pissed.

Jon hadn't tagged along either, although the week before, Jamie noticed his truck had not been in his driveway when he drove by on the way to the races. Good, the boy's out, little diversion will help his mind, he thought.

Brenda's car looked pretty in the moonlight as he parked behind it. On a sudden whim, Jamie put his hand near her left front wheel-rim. It was warm. She'd been out somewhere.

Where? Why? She hadn't said anything about going out.

Jamie bounded up the front steps of their rental house, into the kitchen, some heat working its way up inside him. There was Brenda in an apron over the hot stove. No shirt or anything on underneath the apron though, he could see her bare back, and the side of her right boob moving around as she tended to a pot. Damn that woman was something else.

Brenda flashed him a smile. All Jamie's doubt and exasperation disappeared.

"Perfect timing. You up for onion rings, big stud? Haven't made 'em in awhile."

It sure smelled good. Jamie watched as she fried the plate of breaded rings, six or seven at a time, her boobs moving around marvelous behind the apron, barely protected, teasingly visible.

"I'll split a beer with you when we sit down Jamie, it'll just be a minute."

"Why not one for each of us?" he frowned. "We got enough. Or you don't trust me with another?"

"How many you had at the races?"

"Two," Jamie lied. But he knew Brenda would add one more to her tally anyway.

"Let's split one, I want you fresh for after. Pour me half a glass, I'll just be another couple minutes here and we can sit down."

They sat down with the bowl of crispy rings between them. Jamie took a long pull on his beer and dug in to the hot onions, his eyes barely moving from Brenda's chest.

"You reckon you could take that apron off, babe? Sure would be a nice sight."

Brenda laughed. "Not yet, these rings are still hot enough I wouldn't want to drop one and scald a tender piece of breast flesh."

She eyed him. "And then they'd be too sore for you to touch them later. How's this though?"

She pushed the end of her left boob to the side so it poked outside her apron, long and hefty enough to stand proud.

Jamie smiled and licked his lips.

They polished off the lot, but Brenda left a last one, medium-sized, in the bowl.

"Mind if I finish 'em off, Bren?" Jamie ventured, pointing at the last orphaned ring.

"I'd like it, actually, if it's okay with you. Show you why in a sec."

Brenda cleared the rest of the dishes while Jamie looked on, puzzled.

"I'm still hungry love. Stand up a sec, big guy."

Jamie did as requested, and found Brenda's hand at his crotch through his jeans, rubbing and stroking. It took all of half a minute before the inevitable occurred.

"Take your boots off? You mind?"

Jamie complied, while Brenda hung up her apron and her boobs swung free. He looked at her hungry.

Brenda smiled. She unbuckled his belt, slid his jeans off, then his drawers.

His cock sprang out, sticking out almost level. Couple minutes of finger stroking while Brenda leaned up to nibble his ear and it was serious hard.

Brenda reached over for the last onion ring and slid it gently over Jamie's erection.

She looked pleased with herself.

"I gauged perfectly! Fits you good."

It rested down at the root of Jamie's ceiling-pointed penis, just grazing his groin thicket. Jamie laughed.

She knelt down and daintily chewed at the edge of the still warm onion ring, Jamie could feel her tongue touching his skin while she ever so carefully ate her way around the warm, crusty ring, until it was gone. Jamie's cock glistened.

Brenda flashed him a look, took his cock-head into her mouth for the briefest of sucklings.

She rose up and gave him a kiss.

"Take a quick shower, get that drag-race sweat off of you, Jamie. No big-time soap, just get yourself nice and clean for me. I'll be in the bedroom, waiting."

When Jamie got done with his hurried rinse off, he found Brenda sitting naked, cross-legged at the top of the bed. Her crotch triangle of hair looked sweet by the bed-stand lamp light, she seemed both expectant and relaxed.

"You want your nuts licked tonight, Jamie? Your fondest dream? I'll do it on one condition."

"What condition?" Jamie was on edge all of sudden.

"That you come twice tonight. Or at least get me off more than once."

Jamie's thoughts crashed together. Not happily.

"Brenda Thoreau, so what's the deal? How come you're up for sucking my balls all of a sudden?"

He felt some anger rising in his belly and his body stiffened. His mind flashed on Brenda's car. She'd been out. Hadn't told him.

"That's Jon's favorite thing. You been practicing on him? I see you were out earlier." The words came out hot, clipped.

"Yes, I know about this ball lickin' thing," said Brenda evenly. "You told me yourself and that's what he said tonight. He figured you would enjoy it."

"Yeah," Jamie hissed. "I bet."

"You never said anything about going over and seeing him tonight. Tell me, was there some 'demonstration' of this going on over at his place?"

Jamie's eyes flashed. "He show you how it's supposed to be done? Awful convenient, if you ask me. I don't like you fooling around Brenda, you know that. Do I need to be giving Jon a hiding? And you too?"

"Hey relax, Jamie. Nothing happened. Jon called, wanted a talk, and I went over. Ball licking came up later, after we talked about other things."

"I'll bet," snorted Jamie. "I bet something else came up too."

Brenda looked hard at Jamie and then her face relaxed and she almost laughed.

"Why Jamie, I do believe I detect some jealousy there on your mug."

She shook her head. "We talked, that's it. I can't be friends with one of your friends?"

"Yeah, but you didn't say anything. Doesn't sit well." Jamie was in conflict, wanting to believe Brenda but still feeling edgy and angry.

Brenda looked at him. "Nothing, Jamie. Just talking."

Jamie willed his voice to stay even. "So that's what you're saying, Brenda, just talking to a friend. I bet if I ask Jon he'll say the same thing. 'Just talking.'" He clenched his fists.

"Yep, and you know what? We'd both be right." Brenda's voice held firm. "Jon holds your friendship too dear to do anything to damage it. You know that, or ought to know that. And there's no way I would cheat on you."

They stared at each other.

"Hey look, Jamie. Just relax." Brenda's voice softened. "Let me lick those balls of yours and we can pretend we never had this discussion, at least for tonight. I was going to tell you later about visiting, after I'd done you, but it's come out now, so there you are. Maybe I should've mentioned it earlier but I didn't see it as a problem. You're my guy, no one else."

Jamie almost stopped her hand from reaching for his cock but didn't. She caressed his package, ran her fingers under his balls. It felt good. His erection came up quick and fine.

Brenda lay down on her back on the bed and beckoned Jamie over. Her boobs drifted off to each side, she spread her legs and showed her split, lips just barely parted.

Jamie straddled her chest, squeezing a nipple in each hand.

"If nothing else, you're hot tonight Bren, I gotta say." He still had mixed feelings but the invitation in front of him was irresistible. He pushed his prick along her boob furrow, up towards her face.

Brenda's eyes gleamed. She liked a nice hard prick sliding along her, pushing into her hair. Jamie's prick, her man.

Jamie raised up a bit, hovered his balls over her face.

"Give 'em a lick babe."

She looked up, got a smile going.

"You'll do me twice, Jamie?" She stroked his ass with both hands.

"Yeah," he said, drawing out the sound. "Yeah, twice it is."

She looked at him and extended her tongue. A soft quick dart over his left ball, then one to the other. Jamie looked down, entranced. A few licks, and she slowly put the entirety of one in her mouth, closed her eyes and sucked ever so soft.

Jamie put his head back.

Not for the first time in their life together, their arousal after a misunderstanding had gotten elevated. Brenda didn't suck long on his testicles but proceeded to take his cock into her mouth. Her eyes and a subtle look of understanding told Jamie that she would be back to his balls later for more.

So she tongued him a bit, got him way too hard and worked up. He looked down while her lips slid over his cock-head and lingered at its sensitive ridge. He pulled out and pushed his penis over her face, into her hair, along her cheeks. Reaching down and back with one hand he found her notch all oozy wet, slick and well oiled.

He got down between her legs, got her just to the edge with his tongue, didn't take a lot of effort, and then plunged in with his cock. Brenda inhaled sharply with the penetration, and then exhaled hard when Jamie pushed all the way in and rested on top of her.

It was a short, intense coupling, Jamie going hard at the end, and Brenda almost there, just that close.

She held him tight, both breathing hard, her hands on his rump, now all soft and unmoving. She clipped his prick a couple times with her cunt, but he was going soft quickly.

"Sweet babe, sweet," he whispered into her ear, then slid off to the side.

He was able to get her to completion with his left hand, and he could feel her squeeze his finger with her cunt constrictions, her hips pressing hard back into his movements.

Then all was quiet. They lay there, lost in their thoughts, bodies tingling.

Jamie shifted down and leaned in for a kiss. "You are one hot kitten, babe."

Laying there side by side, Brenda was still worked up, still hoping for good things. Jamie's cock lay lifeless on his thigh. She felt it flop in her hand, soft, wet, spent.

She rubbed his testicles. Had to keep him talking. Awake.

His balls were all loose in their sack, the hairs soft and damp in her hands.

"Katie Moss says her man loves having his balls sucked," she whispered in his ear. Jamie gave a start.

"She said that to you?"

All of a sudden he realized Brenda and Katie must have been talking too. He shifted uncomfortably.

Everybody was talking to everybody. Ball-licking was becoming a Stoutwood obsession. Although the image he got of Katie nestled in between Dave's thick legs and giving his testicles a workout was something else. He couldn't get the idea out his head. Lucky bastard.

Brenda continued to play with his package, rolling his balls around in her hand, fondling his cock.

They were quiet. Slowly a little bit of life began to return. Jamie's cock started to feel good, a little stiffness coming back.

Jamie watched entranced as Brenda brought her head down towards his groin and took one nut into her mouth. She was real slow and cautious about it, like she was handling snakes. But her tongue was warm and wet, and the slight pressure her lips provided was intoxicating.

Jamie let out a breath and closed his eyes.