Brenda Bragton - Dreamwife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He spread his legs and Brenda went to work.

It was divine. She licked each one in turn, then took them, one at a time, in her mouth and rolled them around. It was about the sweetest thing he'd ever experienced outside of attention to his prick, which was beginning to inch its way up his belly.

She rearranged herself, nestled down between his legs and took both nuts into her mouth, now that they had risen a bit in their ballsac, and Jamie felt her nose pressing into the base of his penis. His hips squirmed and his erection returned nicely back to full-hard.

Jamie couldn't decide whether he liked it more when he watched Brenda go to work on him, or just concentrated on the sensations. She looked so good with her mouth over them, her long breasts waving with her motions, his prick pointing up his body, her messy hair moving around while she suckled his eggs, the way her tongue would dart about.

On the other hand, with his eyes closed, he could imagine, and feel, everything she did, knew when she had his left nut in her mouth, feel her wet slithering tongue underneath his sack, even when she stopped to pull a crotch hair out from her mouth, and his balls, all wet and slobbery, would cool ever so slightly in the air before she went back to work.

Jamie loved it when she did long slow licks, separating his eggs, covering his ballsac with wet caresses. He wanted this to go on forever, but his prick was getting serious impatient.

After ten minutes of increasingly delightful suckling, Brenda left off and slipped her lips over his cock-head. Jamie watched her mouth slide over the head, lingering at the ridge. Things were getting impossible. He let her suckle for a couple minutes and then pulled out.

"Spread those honey thighs for me, babe, I gotta return the favor."

Brenda's notch-lips were serious slippery. She was pushing back into Jamie fiercely after just a few licks. Jamie held her ass-cheeks and felt them tighten and loosen as he pleasured her. Tongue up one side, down another, then probing inside, Brenda getting good and worked up.

She came hard. Her legs stiffened, thighs tensed, Jamie could feel her squeeze her ass-cheeks together when she let out her noises, those delicious noises that she made, when things were right.

Jamie's own cock was now insistent itself. He nursed a few minutes at Brenda's slobbery cunt, then raised up and pushed himself in.

"Sweet," she hissed, as his cock glided up her channel. "Sweet."

Usually, the times Jamie came twice, especially when he ended with a penetration, the second was longer, more leisurely, not always as intense. This time that was not the case. Brenda's cunt was soft and oozy wet. She was urging him on, squeezing his prick for all she was worth, hands on his ass, pulling hard.

The build-up was severe, Jamie's balls bursting for relief. He felt her body, her soft sweaty chest underneath him, her cunt clipping his cock. The end began with the first long push and spurt, then another half-dozen good strong pulses of sperm sent into Brenda until his ass stopped moving, and he lay on her limp and sweaty and lifeless.

Brenda rustled his hair and held him close.

"Thanks love," she whispered in his ear, "that was sweet."

"Love you babe, you're amazing."

Jamie considered staying coupled and falling asleep on top of Brenda but thought better of it and pulled out, easing Brenda into a comfortable embrace next to him.

They pulled up the covers and didn't surface until late the next morning.