Brenda Takes Control of Roger

Story Info
Brenda takes control and starts to dominate Roger.
3.7k words
3.81
22.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aljames21
aljames21
265 Followers

The first meeting with Brenda and Roger had proved to be a great success. We had all had an enjoyable time and Brenda seemed to be extremely enthusiastic about repeating it, while Roger had willingly agreed.

Brenda was clearly in control of their relationship and Roger would go along with what she wanted. He did not seem completely secure in his sexuality and I reckoned that he liked being told what to do. If I was right, Brenda would become increasingly dominant and he would readily become more subservient.

As for me, everything was moving in a good direction. I could see Brenda's desire for me growing and before long she would do whatever I wanted and be available for me.

It wasn't surprising, then, when she came into my office at work a few days later and asked when we could get together again. I said that I thought Friday night after work would be a good time. Usually a group of us would go to a pub after work, so I suggested that Roger join us there and we could then go back to their house after that. She quickly agreed to that.

Waiting for the end of the week was quite difficult. I kept on imagining what was going to happen, which put me in a permanent state of arousal. When Friday afternoon finally came round, I could hardly wait to get to the pub.

Most of the crowd were already there, including Brenda and Roger. She was holding forth as usual, with lots of opinions and funny remarks. Roger didn't say much. After about an hour I said I had to go, at which Brenda said she and Roger also had to leave and the three of us left together.

Once outside we found a taxi to take us to their home. We all sat together in the back seat, Brenda in the middle. I put my hand on Brenda's knee, my fingers stroking her before sliding it slowly up her thigh, feeling the soft inside flesh. She settled back in the seat and opened her legs slightly.

I glanced at Roger, but he seemed not to notice. I continued stroking the inside of Brenda's thigh, my hand creeping up her skirt. She shuffled in her seat and put her head in my shoulder.

"Shouldn't be long now," said Roger, "We're nearly there."

"Mmmm. I can hardly wait to get inside," Brenda said, her hand on my lap and her fingers gently rubbing my cock which responded with a jerk as it swelled.

The taxi drew up at their house and we got out. I paid the driver while Roger opened the front door and soon we were all inside, taking off our coats before going into the living room.

"Pour us all some wine, Roger," Brenda said. Roger went off to the kitchen and Brenda came up to me and kissed me, her tongue licking my lips, then stood back and smiled at me. Roger came back and handed us our glasses before going back to fetch his.

"I'm so looking forward to this evening," said Brenda, "I've been thinking about it all week. Roger and I have had sex every night and sometimes in the morning during the last week. And we've talked so much about you."

"I hope it's been complimentary," I said with a laugh. "I've also thought a lot about it. I can't stop seeing your sexy body in my mind, wanting to kiss you all over, touch you, feel you, excite you."

"Oh yes, it was complimentary," she said, "you have a gorgeous body and a super cock. Roger is quite envious of it."

"Yes," he said, "I wish my cock was that size. Yours seems so thick and hard. The head is damn big and your shaft has beautiful veins."

"Well," I said, "why don't we go into your bedroom and take this a bit further."

We took our glasses and left for their bedroom. Once there, we all took off our clothes except for our underwear and got into the bed.

During the week I'd thought about how to progress with this relationship. I had come to the conclusion that Brenda wanted a really dominant alpha male and that her husband could not provide that.

Roger's reactions had also led me to think that he would readily become more submissive to her and enjoy being dominated and told what to do. He would always believe that someone else was superior to him.

I looked at Brenda lying between us. She looked radiant, her skin glowing, her green eyes bright and sparkling. Leaning over her, I brushed her hair back and kissed her gently, my lips lingering on hers, then brushing her cheeks. I nuzzled into that lovely curve of her neck where it joined her shoulder, nipping it gently in my lips, then moved up her neck to lick inside her ear.

"Mmmm," she said, "that's lovely," wriggling her body closer to mine.

I moved the sheet down so I could see her better. She was wearing a see-through bra, her dark areolae clearly visible. I circled round them with my fingers before rubbing over the tips of her nipples. Her response was quick - they immediately enlarged and pushed out the material of her bra.

Her hands were now against my chest, feeling me, then rubbing my sides followed by my shoulder-blades. I kissed her mouth again, my tongue inside her, licking her gums. She pushed me back and sat up.

"Roger, take my bra off," she said. He leaned over and undid it before removing it and throwing it on the floor. She lay back down again.

I bent over her once more and held her right breast in my hand while I took her left breast in my mouth, sucking in the nipple and areola. I ran my tongue over her nipple, licking it hard. She groaned and lifted her hips. I nipped her right nipple with my fingers and pulled it. She groaned again and felt for my cock.

I moved my mouth off her left nipple and licked underneath her breast, then round to the centre and up her cleavage, separating her breasts.

She had reached into my shorts and was holding my cock in her hand, her fingers closed around it, and stroking. My glans was rubbing over the base of her thumb and it felt so good. Precum was dribbling out and making everything slippery.

I took her in my arms and pulled her on top of me, holding her buttocks through her panties while I kissed her. I could feel her bosom squashed against my chest, her nipples sticking into me. My cock was now throbbing painfully.

I started kissing her neck again, then I sucked quite hard while at the same time sliding my fingers under her panties to feel her slit. She was really wet, everything slippery with her fluids.

I sucked harder on her neck. I wanted to leave a mark so that she would remember me when she looked in the mirror. I also wanted to remind her husband that I'd been there and that her body had been mine.

She wriggled her pelvis as I felt her labia, sliding herself up and down my fingers then rubbing her cunt on my groin. She supported herself with her hands on my chest and put her knees on the bed on either side of me.

"Roger, come and pull off his shorts," she said, 'I want to feel his cock."

He got off the bed and went round below us. I lifted my hips so that he could pull off my shorts. My cock sprang out then slapped down onto my stomach.

"Now take off my panties."

She lifted herself off me allowing him to pull them off her, then sat back down on me. I could feel her wet cunt on top of my cock, her labia open and on each side of my cock.

She started sliding her cunt up and down my cock. The feelings were exquisite. She used just the right amount of pressure and when she slid over my glans I could hardly contain myself.

Her breasts were swaying with her movements. I reached up and fondled them, kneading them and tweaking her nipples. They looked magnificent.

She concentrated on her movements, her mouth open and breathing heavily. I looked down and could see her clit when she moved forward. It was clearly visible, large and erect.

Roger was now kneeling next to us, watching. He was gently stroking his cock. It wasn't very big and was rather thin. His glans was shiny and purple.

"Hold his cock up so that I can sit on it," she said to him, lifting herself off me, her cunt dripping.

He reached for my cock and held it pointing up. She lowered herself and I could feel my glans against her entrance his hand clutching my shaft. She pushed down steadily and I felt the head pop through her vaginal sphincter and push into her canal. The feeling was heavenly.

I could feel my corona rubbing against her walls, pushing them out. I could feel her labia holding my shaft while they were dragged inwards. I could feel Roger holding my cock tightly until his hand was squashed between his wife's cunt and my groin, when he took it away.

Brenda pushed down the remaining few inches until my cock was lodged completely inside her. I could feel her cervix pressed against my glans, my balls squashed against her. She held still while her insides adjusted.

"I feel so fucking full," she said to him, "his cock reaches every part of me, that's why I need it so much. It gives me feelings that are indescribably exciting, one's that I've never felt before and I can't exist without them."

I felt like a god. She'd made her husband undress her and give her to me. She'd made him put me inside her and now she was telling him she needed me more than anything or anybody. She was giving herself to me completely.

"Now I want you to watch me fuck him. I want you to watch closely. You can touch me if you want. You can touch him too if he doesn't mind. You can play with yourself. But I want you to watch, to see his cock thrust in and out, to see it force it's way in me. To see my pleasure and hear my cries and to see him cum in me."

I listened to this with huge excitement. My cock grew even harder and bigger and jerked inside her, sparking a groan. Brenda was now firmly establishing dominance and setting out Roger's role. He would be her submissive cuckold. But what she was also doing was handing control to me. She would become my submissive. Her body would be mine but so would her mind.

Then she started to fuck me, sliding up and down my cock. She clenched her vaginal muscles rhythmically as she did this, so I felt ripples up and down her vaginal walks, tickling my shaft and my glans. The texture of her cunt was unique. I've never felt anything like it, like a rough velvet. It was electrifying.

I could feel cool air on my shaft every time she lifted up and then that warm, wet clasp as she moved down. Every nerve ending in my cock was tingling.

I held her by her hips, trying to control her movements but without success. She moved slowly and deliberately at her own pace. Roger leaned forward and fondled her breasts for a while, but then stopped and concentrated on watching my cock go in and out of her. Occasionally he would tentatively put his fingers on her labia and squash them against my shaft. That way he could feel my rigidity. Once he reached round and felt my balls.

Brenda was in a world of her own. Her eyes were shut and there was a frown on her face as she concentrated on her feelings. Her breathing was heavy and she gave an explosive little "aaah" every time she bottomed out on her downstroke.

Slowly she started speeding up. She was holding her breath for longer and her noises were more intense. She also started tilting her hips up and down as she moved. She was leaning backwards, her arms supporting her with her hands in my thighs.

"Oh fuck. Oh my god. Oh fuck me, fuck me."

Her movements became more frenzied.

"Fuck me, Alan. Fuck me. Cum inside me. Fill me with your sperm."

That sent me over the edge. I bucked underneath her, ramming my cock hard and fast into her. I pounded her, she pounded back.

"Ah, fuck," I shouted, and my cock jerked as a huge rope of semen shot out of the end and flooded her cunt.

"Ayeee," she shrieked, "oh my God," and her cunt clamped down on my cock, milking it. Another surge of semen rose up my urethra at the same time as her cunt clamped on my cock again. And so we carried on, orgasming together until finally the tension in our bodies drifted away and we relaxed. She took her hands off my thighs and, leaning forward, held my head and kissed me.

"My God, that was unbelievable," she said, "I have never cum like that before, then sat up looking down at me.

I looked at her. She was streaming sweat but had an angelic look on her face. Then she slowly lifted herself off me. My cock emerged and slapped back down onto my stomach as a stream of semen flowed out of her cunt. It dribbled onto my cock then slid off it.

Our pubic hair was drenched. Her cunt was red and wide open. It glistened with our fluids. Her clit was still standing out.

Roger leaned forward and rubbed his finger over the semen on my cock. He prodded my shaft then felt it's sides, squeezing it.

"It's still hard," he said, "I can't believe it. Mine goes soft almost immediately."

"That's why your wife likes mine," I said, "she needs a large, hard cock."

From both of their actions they had clearly discussed what they wanted to happen and he had accepted that he would be a submissive cuckold. So I was going to reinforce the role.

He looked at Brenda who smiled at him and he smiled back.

"He's right," she said, "but then we knew that and how to deal with it. Shall we all have a shower now?"

We all went to the bathroom where they had a large walk-in shower which could take all of us. We lathered each other, generally having fun just touching and feeling. Roger washed my cock which he seemed to enjoy while I washed Brenda's breasts.

After the shower we went to the kitchen where Brenda made us a quick meal of pasta, then back to the living room.

"I think that was incredible," I said, "I had a really good time and I hope you guys did too."

"Oh yes," said Brenda, "it was magnificent and just as we had hoped. We would be really happy, though, if you'd stay the night with us."

I wondered what else they had planned, but didn't really care so I agreed enthusiastically. After that we watched some TV before going to bed.

I'm a good sleeper. I fall asleep quickly and don't have bad nights - I sleep soundly. This night was no exception. We all got into bed and cuddled up on our sides, me behind Brenda who was behind Roger.

I woke up in the morning with an erection which was pressed into Brenda's behind. They were both still sleeping, so I got out of bed carefully and went to the bathroom. I saw the Brenda had very thoughtfully put out a new toothbrush in its wrapper for me, so I could clean my teeth. After that I took another shower, put on a bathrobe, and went back into the bedroom.

They were both now awake.

"Come back to bed, Alan," Brenda said, "it's too early to get up."

I understood and got back in. I cuddled up behind her, my right arm around her holding her breast, my cock against her behind. She wriggled back against it, pressing it into buttock crack. She was holding her husband.

I drew back a little and out my hand between her legs, feeling for her cunt. I soon found it, wet and inviting. I rubbed my fingers up and down her slit, opening her labia. She made little sounds of enjoyment.

My cock was now fully erect. I took it in my hand and rubbed the head along her slit. She lifted up her right leg to allow me to slip it into her. I pushed hard and soon I was once more in her cunt, my cock on fire. She pushed back, wriggling to get me all the way in.

"Fuck me gently," she said, "I'm not going to orgasm but I want your semen inside me when Roger fucks me."

Clearly they'd planned this, but it really suited me. I wanted him to feel my semen all around his cock, it's consistency different to what he normally felt inside his wife. It would remind him that her cunt was there for me.

"Bullshit," I said, "you're going to cum as you always do when you feel my cock inside you, stretching your vagina to its limit."

I gave my cock a twitch and heard her draw in her breath.

"Hold Roger's cock," I said, "stroke him while I fuck you."

She took his cock and started masturbating him. I began fucking her with long, slow strokes. I could feel her cervix against my glans and wondered what birth control she was using. Somewhere deep inside me I wanted to impregnate her, to watch her slim figure swell with my seed.

I reached round to hold her stomach, feeling her tense her muscles as she enjoyed the sensations inside her cunt. My hand drifted down to play with her dark thatch, pulling the curly hair before finding her clit. I rubbed it gently and felt her stomach contract and heard her gasp.

"You bastard," she said, and pushed back hard on me. I stopped moving and twitched my cock, expanding the head, as I played with her clit.

"Oh no. Oh fuck."

"Not going to orgasm?" I asked, and started fucking her again while continuing to rub her clit, holding it between my fingers.

"Aaah. Oh fuck. Oh yes. Oh fuck me."

She let go of Roger's cock and grabbed the bedsheet. I changed pace and fucked her hard and fast until I felt my balls contract and I couldn't hold off any longer. I gave a huge thrust as my cock expanded and a jet of semen sprayed out into her vagina followed by several more.

"Oh. Oh. Oh," she cried, "Oh my god." And then we slowly calmed down and relaxed our muscles.

I was still inside her, still hard. I took a pillow and pushed it under her hips.

"I'm going to pull out of you now. Is that alright?"

"Yes," she said.

I pulled out and she turned quickly onto her back, her legs in the air.

"Roger, come and make love to me now," she said.

He moved over and looked between her legs. Her labia were dark red and her vagina was gaping open, still stretched by my cock. You could see my semen pooled inside. A little trickle was oozing out at the bottom of her labia and running down her crack.

He reached out and touched her labia. They moved as he stroked them. Then he shuffled up on his knees and pushed his cock into her. I watched it go in, barely touching the sides and with a gap on top, as it was still gaping from being stretched by me.

Brenda lowered her legs and wrapped them round him, her feet resting on his buttocks.

"Cum inside me," she said, "fuck me and cum in me. Mix your sperm with his."

Roger started fucking her with long strokes, slowly and deliberately, but then started to go faster. She looked up at him with her beautiful green eyes while she held his arms.

"Don't hold back. Fill me with your cum."

He started panting and holding his breath. I watched his buttocks clenching as he thrust into her and relaxing as he withdrew. Brenda rotated her hips while he was thrusting. I knew how that felt and knew that he wouldn't be able to hold off.

"Oh shit. Aaaah," he shouted with an extra hard thrust then held still. I could see his buttocks clench and release three times as he pulsed in her and then he collapsed on top of her. She hugged him tightly and kissed him. Then he rolled off, his cock limp and shrinking.

I reckoned they needed some time together alone so I got off the bed and went to take a shower. When I returned some time later they were sitting up in bed with big smiles and holding hands.

"Time for me to go," I said, and started putting on my clothes.

"Thank you so much for a wonderful time," said Brenda, "you have brought some magic into our lives."

"And you to mine," I said as I left them to let myself out.

This meeting marked a turning point in what was to happen next. Roger was now a true cuck and would understand that he was number two and that his wife preferred me sexually. Her needs would always come first.

Brenda seemed to enjoy dictating the sexual agenda and overtly controlling her husband. I could see that this would likely develop into a true dominant/submissive relationship which both would enjoy. Her wants would override any of his and his place would be to defer to her.

As for me, I was delighted with the way things were turning out. Brenda was becoming addicted to my cock and would soon do pretty much anything I asked as long as I fucked her. This stunningly beautiful, sexy woman would then be available for my pleasure and enjoyment whenever I wanted.

aljames21
aljames21
265 Followers