All Comments on 'Brenda Wants a Baby'

by aljames21

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

This makes no sense, why stay married to Rodger?

Legit question: why? She’s not in love with him, the two of you are a couple, shes’s carrying tour child…why not get a divorce and marry you since she clearly wants you?

Rodger is treated like the gay best friend.

And don’t give us that bullshit about how much she really loves Rodger. She might love him like a brother or a bff; but romantic love? The love that causes your heart to skip a beat when you see your partner standing there, the love that shows your committed to the relationship….that’s not the love she has for him.

So I’ll ask again: why remain married to a guy she’s not in love with?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How do all these spineless men walk upright? Not my sort of story but it was written well and was clear, early in the story you had me hooked due to the changing relationship between husband and wife. I felt that it failed at that point, but it could also be my personal feelings to this subject matter. What you wrote was good, but it needs to be a longer story. How did this group get its start? How long have they been together?

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 2 years ago

I generally don't like the cuckold scenario, but this was pretty good! And I think that's because the characters seemed to respect and care for each other despite, or because, of their individual sexuality, and the quirky relationship they were in together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My husband's friend Derrick has fathered all four of our children. While he is a very sexy physical specimen and extremely smart, me's just not the type to nurture a child. My husband loves being a father and the kids adore him. It works well for us and this story made me think about maybe having one more.

katibkatibabout 2 years ago

Stupid! Fiction, of course, is a play on reality but without the reader having to suffer the ill effects being played out in reality. What of value is depicted here? Entertainment? Perhaps for some, but how many husbands who read this crap would truly like to be in the fictional husband's shoes (or bed)?

KaycumsKaycumsabout 2 years ago

Excellent story and does catch the real essence of her cuckolded husband.

toshiro75toshiro75about 2 years ago

It is too much unbeliveable, almost moronic.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

It is a peculiar fetish, one that I have written about.

Well done. Husband and wife are still in love and care for one another. It works for some

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Outstanding! A shared wife with two loving men to dote over her is awesome. Alan needs to add a ring to the outside of her engagement ring, so that Roger's is next to her heart, then the engagement ring, then Alan's ring. Please add the next chapter as they await the day to come when Alan and Roger go to the store and buy three preg tests. The excitement as the two men await the results. Chapter 3 brings the happy results and a special celebration with each new dad. Ignore the naysayers and write more!

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Yes, idiots are not dying out as this author and his story prove!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story should be re-written, and the character of Roger eliminated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

now i did enjoy that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous