All Comments on 'Brenda's Hall Pass'

by BBMaxB

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter28 days ago

This could have been a great story, but you do NOT deny husband what you just gave your lover

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthere28 days ago

Wife / girlfriend confusion. POV confusion. Stiff conversation. I could get into it. Just blah for me.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthere28 days ago

*couldn’t* get into it. Sorry

someoneothersomeoneother27 days ago

I do not understand the condom fixation, as there is no reasonable explanation for any of the parties being OK with it. Different strokes for different folks, but there was too much sex detail and not enough story development.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

In a sense they started off as cheaters so bringing Evan in just kept them going. Now we need to know what happens in the future.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

God these main characters are awful people. Cheaters who barely gave a fuck about their dying spouses. Now she is bored w Brian - shocker - and he turns to cucking himself to cope. He deserves to have her leave and she deserves to fall unexpectedly pregnant right before Evan dumps her.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Yes ruined. The no condom thing spelled that out plainly. Worthless nuts.

ImshakenImshaken27 days ago

A different kind of story. I don't understand why any man would want his woman to have sex with another man. It seems to me there's far more downside then upside. But it's BBmax's universe in the story so 4 stars because it was nicely written and while the two MCs both cheated in their original marriages I still felt some angst for Brian when Brenda spent the night with Evan. In the end the author created a situation where it seemed there were chinks created in the MCs' relationship after she needlessly lied about sex in the morning and then was obviously reticent on the ride home to the point where Brian started to wonder. It wasn't 5 stars because there was no definitive ending. Did the relationship ultimately thrive, fail, or continue its glide path toward apathy.

Jdavis77Jdavis7727 days ago

Looks like we have a new cuck writer I hope you take this bullshit somewhere else

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Kick the slut to the curb

beatman04beatman0427 days ago

Cheaters cheating. Still a good first story. Keep em coming

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

I did get a laugh out of a cheating husband asking a cheating wife he's been fucking if she would use a hall pass if he gave her one. The story sucked, but thanks for the laugh!

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Thank you, BBM, I think this was very good for a first submission. I was a little confused with the covered/bare contradiction myself but maybe it's a control thing for the lady.

My wife and I are second time arounders ourselves and we've kept our "Evan" for more than a decade, so I suppose I'm partial to stories like this. Hope you continue with this interesting couple!!

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit5127 days ago

A very sexy story! Every time a husband gives his wife a "hall pass" it's so different. It is bound to cause some unexpected reactions. The way the new lovers deal with their feelings was very exciting. I'd like to see more from this budding relationship. It feels like they have potential for more play.

katibkatib27 days ago

Pretty good story, and told well. BUT, the ending. I feel left hanging without a reasonable conclusion, or very strong hints as to the future.

OOAAOOAA27 days ago

Good story!!!! Well done!

Impo_64Impo_6427 days ago

Do you want me to put on a condom?"..."Yes baby. Go put one on and then let's come together."...The marriage (if there was a marriage) ended in that moment! She blatantly lied!! Also her children mysteriously vanished! But what was he expecting? They both cheated all their lives! 1*

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Well that's a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

"As we headed into the house, she seemed distant." All she's trying to do is figure out how to tell Brian that being a cuck is his new normal. 5 stars for a well written first submission.

sbmcruisesbmcruise27 days ago

I need to stop readng these wife dating stories. I would never allow that with any of the women I was in a relationship with.

I didn't like the story development where she promises to reveal all details and then the narrator tells the story. I hated her withholding key details.

I really hated her for making her man use condoms when she had no worry or pregnancy, just for her convenience. I had a vasectomy and would never use a condom with a regular lover.

I hated her more for not making her lover use condoms.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino27 days ago

Why would he give his partner away to someone who they hadn’t seen in years? What did he expect would happen and how was it supposed to enhance their relationship? A complete idiot, no brain cells between them.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

So he wants to be a cuck wimp and encourage her to use her hall pass. Then he wants to hear all the details, of which she lies about. So their communications skills and being open and honest with each is totally lacking and will continue to cause problems down the road.

Further, it may be likely that she is knocked up and doesn't want to share she was bareback.

Then the ending, of which there wasn't any. So us readers were dropped off into the black hole of nothing!

You can do better and we certainly hope you do, because if this story is an example; you have a lot of work to do making your stories complete.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Wow, you married a cheating whore wife, and you wonder why your relationship is less than sound? Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

No matter which author name you choose, you need to stop using the "haha" all the time. It sticks out even while you switch author names.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny26 days ago

Yup relationship is trashed..you already knew she was a cheater from when you were both married, now she's lying to the MC constantly. So donezo.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Dumb. This story has more flaws than you'd find in a 5-carat fifty-dollar diamond. Why did he ask her? Why did he all but push her? The long, rambling sex-capade where you shifted from first-person to third-person omniscient, followed by more during his interrogation of her, came off as gratuitous J/O fodder. There was no explanation for MC's assuming that Brenda was bored with their sex, but then we didn't know if they'd been together a month, a year, or a millennium. The "plot" such as it was felt forced, contrived, and comical.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

The kids............ disappeared. Do these writers read their own crap? Or, do they, and that's 90% of the problem?

26thNC26thNC26 days ago

Cuck giving the cheating bitch a hall pass.

Psychman24Psychman2425 days ago

The MC has done it to himself, how is it the wife's fault? I've never understood men with this particular kink. Its like they're trying to lose their woman

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

A good start and a” nothing burger” finish….

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Of course you ruined it . The new first time fucks are alway better. The few I knew into this were all on board and all ended in divorce. The two that didn’t had the fakest relationships both being constant cheating

danbo56danbo5614 days ago

bit wishy-washy for me and has no proper end sorry did it didn't ruin the relationship you didn't get there did he find out the whole tale to many unanswered questions maybe there's another part

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous