Brenda's Hall Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to go right to the hotel bar but I knew I needed to kill some time so I went for a walk. I walked around the neighborhood the hotel was in and I was starting to feel better when I walked by a nice looking steakhouse and I swear I saw Evan's truck. I figured at that point, my walk had lasted long enough, I got enough air, I could head back and settle in at the bar.

I sat down at the bar and ordered a double Maker's. It went down fast. Second one, just as fast. But my mind was still racing with thoughts of what was happening. Were they already fucking?

While I was at the bar trying to fight the internal battle in my head and heart, Brenda was sitting next to Evan in a private booth at that steak house I walked by. As they waited for their food to arrive after they ordered, Evan rested his hand on Brenda's right knee. He didn't do anything more than that but that little touch was enough to drive her crazy. She could feel herself getting damp. As they talked, all she could focus on was his hand touching her knee and how she wished he'd move his hand up to her crotch. In her mind if he did that, she would return the favor by grabbing his cock and stroking it for him right there in the restaurant. "I wonder how it looks, how big it is. And is he hard yet?" She pondered in thought while he was talking about god knows what. And as she thought that, the waiter brought their meals to the table and they started enjoying their steaks.

Though the drinks weren't getting me to forget or feel any better or worse about the situation, they were definitely getting me drunk. Even though it was just early evening, I knew I had enough for a while and really I didn't want to be sick in the morning, especially since I wanted to enjoy the time asking Brenda about all the details. I went back to my room for the remainder of the night. I was on my phone for most of the evening, both to pass the time and also to constantly check to see if she would text me.

The steak dinner was delicious and the cocktails were exquisite. Both Evan and Brenda were feeling good after that meal. The light touching and the little bit of flirting was helping create an obvious sexual tension between the two of them. They wasted no time paying the bill and leaving the restaurant, starting the short drive to Evan's home.

As they drove, Evan placed his hand on Brenda's knee once again. This time though, he started moving his hand up and a bit. Feeling Brenda's smooth but thick thighs. Rubbing his hand from the top around to her inner thigh. He wasn't necessarily aiming for her crotch, but his hand was close enough that his pinky slightly grazed her panties. Brenda took a deep breath but ignored the movement slightly as they continued with some small talk while Evan kept his other hand on the steering wheel and his eyes on the road. He soon pulled into his driveway and they sat in his truck for a moment, staring at each other in silence before Evan got out and went around to get the door for her.

I had no idea if they did go out to eat or if he just took her back to his place right away to get started. Of course in my mind, that's probably what happened. If they hadn't fucked yet, they were probably doing it right now. The thought of this made my stomach turn and my cock hard. I tried not to jack off again, but what else was I gonna do? So I laid there in the hotel bed, head spinning a little from the alcohol, and my hand furiously pumping my cock. By being a little drunk, it took a little longer to finish but eventually I came, pretty hard, over my own chest. I didn't even bother to get cleaned up, and just dozed off, laying there with my own spunk, drying up on my chest. It was only 6:30 in the evening when I shut my eyes and fell asleep.

Evan helped Brenda out of the truck and held her hand as they made their way up the few stairs to the front door. Before going in, they stood there, once again, just staring at each other in each others eyes. It's like they both had been waiting for this moment for years. They embraced in a hug, then pulled away to look at each other again. They could feel each other's hearts pounding. But there was also no hurry as they had the entire evening to be together. The plan was to drop Brenda back off at the hotel by 9am so there was plenty of time to enjoy each other's company, and bodies. Evan started moving into Brenda for what Brenda thought was a kiss on the lips, but Evan instead just softly kissed her neck, sending goose bumps down her spine and causing her womanhood to become very wet. They embraced for a few more moments before Evan softly said, let's go inside and have a drink. Brenda just nodded and followed Evan in.

Evan showed Brenda to the living room and said she could have a seat and he'd be back with some wine. He quickly came back with an open bottle of Cabernet and two glasses. He poured them both some wine and turned on some soft music. Evan sat down next to her, grabbed his glass, they clinked glasses and Evan said, "Here's to an unforgettable evening." They both said "Cheers" and took a sip. They put their glasses down and Evan took her hands. His voice cracked slightly as he spoke. "I've always thought you were attractive, but I really can't believe how good that dress looks on you. But also.. I can't wait to get you out of it. I bet your bra and panties look just as good." They both laughed as he placed his hands on her waist and finally went in for the kiss. Their tongues swirled and his hands roamed her bare back. She put her arms around his neck, keeping his face near and making sure the kiss lasted. He found the zipper on the back of her dress and he started to unzip it. She stopped him, and as she was trying to catch her breath she said, "baby, the couch is kind of awkward. Are you okay if we go to your bedroom?" He started to make a face like he wasn't so keen on the idea. But she reassured him, "you can keep the lights on, if that's why you're having second thoughts on that." He smiled and nodded. They both grabbed their glasses and downed what was left in them before heading into his bedroom. Evan flipped the light on and the two of them held each other at the foot of the bed. "I want you so bad right now" Evan said, practically out of breath from excitement. Brenda giggled back, "I know, baby, I want you too."

Evan started kissing Brenda's neck and behind her ear. She started moaning softly and she dug her nails into his back. If she let herself, she could have orgasmed right then and there. Evan took his kisses lower, and his hands moved to the front, gripping her breasts firmly as he sucked in tit flesh in different spots. He used his hands to lower the dress below her breasts revealing her tits, practically falling out of her sexy black bra. He moved his hands again to her back and finished unzipping the rest of her dress. She kicked her heels off, then wiggled her body and stepped out of the dress, so she was then standing there, in a black lace bra, and the sexiest red panties that Evan has ever laid eyes on. He just stared at her sexy, voluptuous body. She again giggled and asked, "you like?" He didn't even say a word, he just smiled the biggest smile he could and shook his head. He moved in and grabbed her ass firmly and pulled her close. He was slowly grinding himself on her while he nibbled her ears and sucked on her neck. Her breaths became shallow and she let out soft whimpers as he dry humped her while his hands roamed her ass. She pushed him away, just enough so that he had to break his hold of her ass and so she could get her arms in front of him so she could start unbuttoning his shirt. He was still able to kiss her neck and behind her ears while she undid each button. She then kissed his chest after each button she undid before then helping him remove the shirt completely. She then attacked his belt and unzipped his pants. His pants were still hanging on his hips when she grabbed his cock through his boxer briefs. She finally felt his girth in her hands, albeit through his underwear. He finished taking off his pants, his socks and shoes, so then he too stood in front of her with nothing on but his boxer briefs. He was so hard, his cock pressing up against the fabric of his underwear, causing him much discomfort. As he once again got closer, he lowered the straps of her bra, kissing her shoulders and neck line down to her cleavage. She took her thumbs and placed them on the inside of his underwear so she could pull them down enough to free his aching cock. It sprung out and practically darted towards her panty covered pussy, like it had a mind of its own. It poked her and she gasped. He finally got the bra down below her nipples. He popped one in his mouth while lightly twisting the other. He switched back and forth between the 2 nipples alternating with his mouth and fingers. Finally he settled for his tongue dancing around her right nipple, his right hand groping her left breast and nipple, then using his left hand, he slid under her panties and began fingering her. He was working on her very swollen and very wet clit like a pro. She grabbed his cock and started stroking it. She thought for a brief moment that she definitely had longer inside of her, but she couldn't ever remember holding onto such a thick cock before. She was hoping she'd be able to take it. That thought, and the fact that Evan was working his magic fingers all over her body, including her clit, brought on Brenda's first powerful orgasm. She let go of Evan's cock and she held both her arms around his neck and shoulders. He held her up with one hand and plunged two fingers in her cumming pussy with the other.

"Uhhh uhhh uhhh uhhh... don't uhhhh stop uhhhh!!!"

She came all over his hand and made a pool in her panties. She could barely stand as she started coming down from her orgasm. He laid her back on the bed and removed her now extremely wet panties. She was still coming down and still shaky but she had enough energy to sit up so she could remove her bra completely. She flew the bra to the side and she motioned for Evan to come to her.

Evan got up on the bed, spread Brenda's legs slightly more, and positioned his cock at her waiting hole. He laid down all his weight on her. They kissed, and he again groped her breasts. The tip of his cock, starting to get wet, both from her juices and his own precum. He breaks the kiss. "Brenda, are you ready for me?"

"I'm ready baby, I'm yours. Fuck me" she whispered back.

Brenda instinctively loosely grabbed Evan's cock to help guide him in, though he didn't need the help. As the tip and then full shaft pushed past her lips and slipped slowly into her waiting pussy, they both let out grunty sounding moans. Evan pushed as far as he could and just held it there. Immediately Brenda arched her back and tilted her head back. Evan kissed her neck while she was in that position and he used one hand to grab her breast and the other held her hip as he started slowly moving his cock in and out of her. He eventually picked up the pace to a rhythm they both enjoyed. Sounds of sloshing, bodies slamming, and Brenda's moans filled the room. Brenda's second powerful orgasm of the night was quickly approaching. She knew she didn't have long and she whispered, "baby, do you have any condoms?"

Evan slowed his pace, and then answered, "yes, of course. I completely forgot to put one on. I'm so sorry. Do you want me to put it on now?"

He continued to slowly drive his cock into her as she tried to answer, "uhh, yes... uhh.. yes please. Mmm"

He pulled his cock out, and it was glowing from her juices. He quickly grabbed a condom and ripped the package open and quickly pulled it over his cock. He grabbed Brenda's hips and pulled her closer to the edge of the bed. He remained on his feet and he once again plunged his cock into her ever widening pussy. Brenda grabbed him by the neck, used him to sit up, she breathlessly said, "I need to come, and I want you to come at the same time." She released his neck, grabbed the sheets, and closed her eyes. It was all Evan needed to hear. Seconds later, he shot stream after stream in the condom he just put on, and Brenda again moaned loudly.

Evan collapsed onto Brenda. Both happy, sweaty, and out of breath. They kissed and he let his cock stay in her until it became flaccid and fell out. They whispered sweet nothings for a few minutes until Evan rolled off of her, but kept contact with her and he laid next to her for a few more minutes before he got up to remove and dispose the filled condom and wipe himself off a little. Brenda remained in bed and when Evan returned, they kissed once before both falling asleep next to each other, touching each other's naked bodies.

I woke up and looked at my phone to see if Brenda texted me. I assumed she would have, to tell me how things are going or to at least to let me know she's okay. But all I saw when I picked up my phone was the time, 11:38pm. "What the fuck?" I said to myself. I put down the phone, stared at the ceiling and thought about how much I missed my beautiful Brenda. Then I also thought about the fun she was probably having. I didn't want to keep just rubbing my cock, so before I got myself too aroused with thoughts, I decided to take a shower to clean myself off from my earlier solo session. I didn't take a cold shower, but I made sure it wasn't hot either. It helped keep my member flaccid and felt good in a way. After my shower, I thought about texting Brenda but thought I'd just text her in the morning when I woke up, if I don't hear from her first. I figured I'd have trouble sleeping so I took a sleeping pill and within minutes, I was out like a light.

Brenda woke up, looked over at the alarm clock on the nightstand. 3:33AM Then she looked at Evan who was still sleeping. Brenda knew they'd only have this one night, then she may never even see him again. She didn't want to waste another second. She took his cock and started stroking it. Evan woke but didn't say a word, didn't move a muscle. He just watched Brenda watch his cock get hard in her hand. Brenda then looked up to see his eyes wide open. Brenda rolled over onto Evan and placed her entire body down onto his once again rock hard cock. She started slowly riding him, letting out a "mmm" each time she lowered back down onto his shaft. She grabbed both of his hands and led them to her tits. He groped and squeezed the fleshy titty meat then rolled her hard nipples between his thumbs and fingers. They continued like this for quite a while. Occasionally, Brenda would lean down to give him a kiss, then sit back up and continue on in cowboy position. Brenda was really into it now, her pace picking up, her own orgasm was about to hit. At the same time, Evan grabbed her hips and guided her body up and down. He could feel his own orgasm quickly approaching when he said, "baby, you'll have to stop to get off of me, I'm getting close to coming."

Brenda lowered her entire body back down so her breasts were resting on his chest, she started moaning as her own orgasm had already started. She managed to whisper in his ear, "uhh, baby I'm already coming all over your dick, come inside of me... uhhhhh!!"

Evan met Brenda's thrust one last time before his cock exploded with come, shooting it deep inside of Brenda. Brenda couldn't tell if this was all one continuous orgasm or if she was having back to back orgasms but it was a whole other sensation and she let out the deepest of moans, met with the first time she really heard Evan moan as loud as she did. "UUUUHHHHHHH!!!!" They both practically yelled as he came inside of her. The mixture of both of their fluids quickly pooling on the sheets beneath them. This time Brenda rolled off, not waiting for his cock to shrink this time. Brenda laid on her back, staring up at the ceiling. Evan watched her as she spoke, "holy shit, I can't believe I let you come inside of me like that" she said while still trying to catch her breath. Evan replied, "I'm sorry. But you must know, it did make it feel better. Why were you okay with it this time."

Brenda started to recover and started getting those post euphoric giggles that sometimes come after an intense orgasm. "Haha, I don't know what came over me, it was just feeling too good. And I'm too old to get pregnant so that's not the issue. It's just that... well when he was alive, I only ever really let my husband come in me when we were trying to get pregnant. And Brian, again, it's very rare I let him come inside of me. It's mainly because... haha, don't judge me but, it's really because I don't want to have to worry about the cleanup. It's the one thing Brian really gets frustrated with, so there's no way he can find out I let you do that."

Evan laughed, "haha, my lips are sealed." Evan looked over at the clock and saw that it was almost 4:30AM. "We don't have much time left together but *yawns* I can't keep my eyes open at this point. You've worn me out. Haha"

Brenda yawned as well then said in a sleepy tone, "yeah I'm exhausted. I feel so good but I'm so tired. Thank you, Evan."

They each leaned over, kissed, then closed their eyes and fell asleep holding each other's worn out, naked bodies.

I woke up around 7:30am, sun glaring into the room. The first thing I did was grab my phone and saw... nothing, once again. My stomach was immediately in knots. How could she not text me even once? Is she really forgetting about me while getting fucked over and over by Evan? I then noticed how hard I was. Was it just typical morning wood, or was I turned on again thinking about this? I couldn't really tell but I knew I needed to save my energy for the rest of the day. I decided another shower would help wake me up fully, and then I'd text her when I got out. I hopped in the shower, and had to stop myself from pumping my cock. The shower did wake me up and when I concentrated on shampooing my hair and washing the rest of my body, I was able to forget things and then I hopped out of the shower with a flaccid dick. I dried off, brushed my teeth, got dressed and grabbed my phone. I texted, "Hey, love. Did you have a good time?" I put the phone down, turned on the tv, and waited to hear back.

This time Evan woke before Brenda did. He looked at the clock, it was just a little after 7:30am. He could stay sleeping but he knew he soon would have to bring Brenda back to the hotel. He removed Brenda's arm from his body and started to get up. He rose to his feet when he heard Brenda speak, "heyyy... where are you going?"

Evan cleared his throat before saying, almost sternly, "Look, I know mostly I'm a gentleman. But there's one rule in my house you might find to be a little rude."

Brenda swallowed nervously. "Umm... okay. What is that?"

"The man of the house eats his breakfast before all guests." With that, he grabbed Brenda's ankles, pulled her to the edge of the bed, got on his knees, and dove head first into Brenda's crotch. He moved her lips with his fingers and darted his tongue inside. He knew he might very well be licking up his own come, but he didn't care. He didn't have much time left and he's been wanting to taste Brenda for so long. Brenda had the same thought "this man is eating me out after coming in me just hours ago." That thought really turned her on, and she started soaking Evan's face. Evan started swirling his tongue around her clit. Brenda started bucking her hips, her hands clutching the sheets. "Uhhh daammmnnn" Brenda's early morning orgasm hit quickly. Evan pulled back, wiped his chin, then stood to his feet. Since Brenda was already at the edge of the bed, he positioned himself and once again placed his hard cock at her entrance. She raised her hips, giving him the okay to enter.

He started thrusting aggressively. He was pumping in and out of her sloppy wet pussy. He was pumping for a while, almost hypnotized by the sounds of their bodies slamming each other and her moans and grunts with each thrust. Then something took him out of his trance. It was the vibrating sound of Brenda's phone. It ruined his rhythm and the moment became slightly awkward. Brenda didn't care. She sounded frustrated as she said "ignore that, just go ahead and finish. Come inside me, baby." With that, Evan folded up Brenda's legs, he crawled up on the bed and started pounding her harder than he had ever before. She stretched her legs straight so they were up in the air, and she had one last orgasm in her, though this one a bit weaker. She then wrapped her legs around him, helping him push deeper as she moaned softly and then he thrusted one last aggressive thrust, coming in her one last time.