Brenda's Hall Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled his now very sensitive cock out of her now very sensitive pussy. He simply then said, "why don't you get in the shower, I'll whip us up a real breakfast. Haha"

Evan walked out of the room. Brenda laid there a moment, trying to get her wits back. She then grabbed her phone and replied to the text, "Yeah, had a good time. I'll be back to the hotel soon. Thanks again for letting me have this." She hopped in the shower and washed herself off. She got dressed back in the clothes she arrived in, and walked into the kitchen. Evan laughed. "Haha, I guess we didn't think this through, but I can give you some sweats if you want to go back wearing that again."

"You know what? No. I'll wear this. It makes me remember the amazing night, and morning, haha, that we had."

Evan smiled softly, "sounds good to me. Here, it's not much, but I scrambled up some eggs and fried up some bacon."

They ate their breakfast, Evan took his shower, and then they headed out the door.

On the drive back to the hotel, they held hands and talked about the evening they just had. They talked about how they knew it was a one time thing, and they were both very grateful I allowed it to happen. They did get a little sad that they were leaving each other and sad it'll never happen again. They understood why, but it didn't make them any less sad.

It was 9am and I started staring out the window, waiting to see the red truck pull up. I watched for about 5 minutes when that red truck did pull up. For a few minutes, nobody exited the car. I assumed they were just saying goodbye to one another. Then, Evan walked out and around to open the door for her. He was wearing a t-shirt and some loose fitting jeans. She got out in the dress she left in. They embraced in a hug. Then they kissed. This was a kiss of lovers. He groped her ass while they made out. I swear they kissed for 10 minutes. I couldn't take my eyes off his hands groping her. My hand met my cock and I started stroking myself while watching them. They finally broke their kiss. She must have said something, he smiled and from what I could tell by reading his lips, he said, "me too." With that she turned, looked up at the window, I dove out of the way, and she walked back into the hotel. He drove away while she made her way back up to the room. I laid on the bed, playing on my phone, like I had been there the whole time. I pretended to act startled when she walked in.

"Oh hey, you're back."

She laughed sarcastically, "I saw you in the window, jackass."

We both laughed then I jumped up off the bed and went to go give her a hug. I embraced her with a tight, loving hug. She didn't really return with the same passion. I didn't care, my baby was back in my arms. I kissed her neck and started letting my hands roam all over her body. She did seem to enjoy it, she started making some noises, "mmmmm". Then she said, "okay okay, not now."

I shook my head and backed away. I figured she was tired and anyhow I had some questions. "Did you eat breakfast, do you need a shower?"

She paused for a moment and seemed to be lost in thought. A blissful smile came across her face and then she answered quietly, "I did eat breakfast, and yes I showered."

I smiled knowing I was about to hear all about the evening now. "Great. So... can you start telling me about last night?"

Brenda sighed and said, "okay Bri, but give me a few. Let me change into some normal clothes." She went and grabbed her overnight bag and went into the bathroom and shut the door behind her.

I was kinda hoping she'd wear the dress a little longer. Or at least those red panties. I wanted to see them again and wanted to fuck her while she wore them. But that wasn't to be. I waited patiently, sitting on the edge of the bed. It felt like forever before that door finally swung open. She came out of the bathroom wearing black leggings and a loose fitting grey t-shirt. I know the dress was extremely sexy but she never really understood just how good she looked in this outfit. She went commando, not wearing panties or a bra. Her nipples popping through the shirt looked so hot.

She walked up to me, "okay, what do you want to know? I mean, we went to dinner, he was quite the gentleman, then we went back to his place and had some wine, I'm not sure what else there is to tell?"

She wasn't trying to reveal any details unless I pried. "Where did you go to dinner?" I asked. "Actually, that nice steakhouse around the corner" she answered. I laughed. It WAS his truck I saw. "And he didn't try anything at dinner? No touching or anything?"

"Yeah he did rest his hand on my knee. To be honest, I would have been okay if he moved his hand higher and even touched me 'down there'" she pointed down to her crotch and continued, "and maybe he would have if I encouraged him a little but we left it at that."

I grabbed her hips and pulled her closer to me. I moved my hands to her waist, and asked, "so then you went back to his place? How did you guys start? Was he a good kisser? What kind of foreplay?" I lifted up her shirt and started kissing her belly as she answered.

"He's a good kisser. He liked my dress of course and my panties. He started by rubbing my ass a little." As she said that I moved my hands to her ass and squeezed a little while still kissing her torso. She continued, "then he slipped a hand under my panties and started fingering me. It got me so hot. Mmm" she started moaning as she told the story. I started to pull down her leggings, exposing her bare pussy. I noticed it starting to glisten. I moved my kisses to her thighs and I parted her legs and traced my finger around her womanhood. She began breathing heavier and she let out a whimper as I traced my finger over her clit. Her knees almost buckled when I drove two fingers in, moving across her g-spot, coating my fingers in her juices. "Tell me more. Did you guys just fuck once? More than once? How many orgasms did you have? If fucked more than once, when was the last time?" I was a bit nervous about that last answer. I was hoping they didn't have any sex this morning.

She laughed as she put her hands on my shoulders, enjoying the pleasure my fingers were giving her and at the same time trying to concentrate on what I had asked. She started to answer, "mmm... we fucked 3 times. I think I had 3 orgasms, and the last time we fucked, I don't know, 3am. Mmm baby that feels so good right now." she lied through her moans but of course I didn't know.

I continued to finger her, moving back and forth from her clit and g-spot. I could tell she was a little sore though as occasionally she would wince in between moans. Hearing her tell me some details while I was getting her off was driving me crazy. I pulled my finger out of her just long enough to pull my shorts off and remove her leggings the rest of the way. Then I spun her around and laid her on the bed. I crawled between her legs and held my cock close to her glistening hole. My questions now came out as breathy whispers, "how did he feel inside of you? You made him wear a condom, right?" I started to enter her as she answered, "uhh... yeah baby, of course he wore a condom. But he felt good. He laid me down and entered me, missionary, just like this. Mmm..."

I started pumping. I wanted more details but I was also too involved in how this felt right now. Her pussy felt different. It felt a little stretched out. But it still felt good as I pumped my eager cock in and out, making sloshing noises as I picked up the pace. I reached under her shirt and lightly pinched her nipple. She squealed a little and I swear I could feel her get wetter as I did that. "Did he play with your titties at all?" I asked as I continued to pound away. She was able to get out a "yeah baby, he loved sucking on them and grabbing them."

I wanted this to last but my own excitement got the best of me. "I'm about to come. Do you want me to put on a condom?"

"Yes baby. Go put one on and then let's come together."

I couldn't rip that package off fast enough. As I was putting it on, she continued to tell me about how good he felt inside of her and how he kissed her neck and sucked on her tits. She rubbed her clit while talking to me and waiting for me to return.

"The second time, I rode him. I made him come while I was on top. You know how much I like that." Her words and breath became ragged. If I didn't hurry up and get back inside of her, she was going to come without me. I got the condom on, and walked over to her. Before I could even get inside of her she started bucking her hips and arching her back. She was giving herself an orgasm to the thoughts of Evan. I had to wait until she at least rested still so I could slide in. "Bri, I'm sorry, but that got me so hot. Now plunge that into me so you can come. You deserve your release." I was a little disappointed but also needed my release, she was right. I did as she said and grabbed her hips and thrusted as deep as I could. She let out some grunts as I must have brushed her cervix. It must have only taken 4 or 5 thrusts before I let out a primal roar and filled that condom to the brim with come. I collapsed next to her. Gave her a peck on the lips. She caressed my face then stood up and grabbed her leggings. She put them back on while saying "let's go baby. We've got a long drive ahead of us."

I barely had time to recover from my own orgasm but she was right. Not only did we have a long drive ahead, but check-out time was 11:00am and we needed to get out. I went to the bathroom, discarded the filled condom, wiped myself off and put my shorts on. We grabbed our overnight bags and headed down to check out.

It was a quiet the ride home. Again we stopped half way and spent the night. I tried bringing up the topic again and made some attempts at being intimate, but Brenda kept saying she was too tired and we would discuss when we got home.

The following day, we made the 5 hour drive home. She slept most of the way, I listened to a podcast and drove mindlessly until we got home.

As we headed into the house, she seemed distant. I couldn't help but ask myself, "Did I ruin our relationship?"