All Comments on 'Brenda's New Career'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice ponygirl!!!!

The long wait was well worth it!!! Let's hope we read more about Brenda's new career... Thanks

Makybe_DivaMakybe_Divaover 14 years ago
Very Well Done...

... on the evolution of Brenda into Raven the ponygirl. I also liked that McGillicudy was not a cardboard cutout, but someone who had real feelings for his ponygirls, especially Raven. Someday it would be nice to see how her training to carting and her final adjustment to being a ponygirl turns out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
seems to go on too long

The idea is intrigueing, but it lingers on too long. I can not imagine a girl or woman would submise to this and turned into a someone who would try to please her captor, waring a bit, hoofs and even being branded. But oke, it is a fantasy story and funny to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm enjoying your stories.

I really am enjoying your stories and obviously the previous commentor hasno experience with the dynamics of D/s. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story but could be better

I liked everything in but would want to read much more about how Brenda felt as the weight of her rider rested on her back as they sat down on her and how it felt to be squeezed between her riders legs and how hard it was to endure her masters ass bouncing on her back, as he rode her.

There should also be much more with the cruel riders who are far more merciless when they ride her.

They do not need to be so cruel that they just whip her when she cannot go faster and just falls over but if they were harsh enough to get the maximum speed from her and not caring how much they mark her or how tired she is, would make for a more interesting read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous