Bret & Jeff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thing she wanted him to concentrate on was control over opening and closing the hooks. She did not want him to just open and close them rapidly, but slowly, especially as he was closing them as if he had an egg between the hooks. She explained the various strength rubber bands that kept the hooks closed and the different uses they had. He also had to learn to not let them fully close with strong rubber bands on them. Grinning at him she said remember how I helped you go to the bathroom? He got the point.

They worked for an hour and Bret could tell Jeff was getting tired and losing concentration. She asked him if he had enough for one day and he agreed he had. Bret was glad he recognized his limits. She demonstrated how he could get his arm off by himself and told him that would be something they worked on the next time. Bret looked at the clock and saw that it was time for the evening food trays to be coming out and asked him if he would like for her to stay and help him eat. He looked at her for a few seconds and asked would you really want to do that? Bret said why not? I needed help at one time and still do sometimes. I have a care attendant that lives with me, a nurse friend that is also an amputee; both legs missing and a paraplegic.

Jeff said yes I would enjoy having you stay and help me eat. Great Bret said and you can watch how I use my arms. Just as she said that, a knock on the door and someone said time to eat. His tray was placed on the over bed table and Bret got him seated so she could feed him easily. She told him she was going to use her right arm first but she would only give him a few bites with it as it was so hard to operate with the missing shoulder. She also saw him looking at her breast that protruded through the plastic chest piece. As she used the arm, the piece moved her breast around some. That always aroused her nipple and areola as it rubbed against her t-shirt.

Jeff saw how much work it took and they talked about it. He said he wondered if he ever wanted to try a left arm on himself. She said up to you, no need to decide now. She switched to the left arm and it was much easier to get the fork up to his mouth. She was glad that Kim had put a panty liner in this morning as she knew she was getting very wet between her legs feeding Jeff.

Bret was exhausted by the time she was done but was very careful to not let Jeff notice. They talked for a few minutes more then she left with his new arm and headed down stairs to her office. Patients were not allowed to keep their arms in their rooms until they became more proficient with them. That way they did not develop bad habits trying to learn on their own. She put his arm away and sat in her desk chair to rest for a few minutes. She called Kim to come and pick her up and soon got a text that she was almost there.

The next day Bret was back with Jeff's new arm and she could tell he was excited to learn more. Bret asked if he was ready to learn how to take care of himself. He said yes and Bret started to show him how to get the arm on by himself. She warned him it was not an easy task and to not get discouraged. She added that with no arm stump on the left side it was harder. Nodding at her own prosthetics she said it took me a while. He said he understood. The first thing she had him do was to get the arm laid out on the bed the way it needed to be. She used her feet to do it telling him he would have to learn that way also. She had him practice moving it around and he also had to learn to balance himself on one leg. She only had him doing things for about 5 minutes at a time then would let him rest and they would talk about how to do the next thing.

Bret noticed he had an erection and after a while asked him if what he was doing excited him. Jeff realized what was going on and looking at Bret said yes, I now like learning to be an amputee. Bret gave him a peck on the cheek and said welcome to the club. She asked him if he needed to go to the bathroom yet and he said yes. Good she said, time to learn how. He led the way into the bathroom not seeming to mind Bret was with him. She said these first times I think it would be easiest if you just drop your shorts so they are not in the way. She indicated for him to go ahead without telling him how. He finally figured a way to get them off his hips and down his legs. Once as he was trying, Bret pulled them back up on him and he had to start all over.

When he got them down she let him find a way to get his hooks to his penis. It took a bit of trying but he finally got there. The only problem was the hooks were not in the right position for him to grasp himself. Bret asked him how he was going to reposition them and he thought for a while. He finally found he could hook them on the sink and move his arm a little to get them turned. He then was able to get the hooks back to his rigid cock. Bret told him to be careful and open them and then close them slowly. She had already changed the rubber band to a very light strength one. He managed to get his hooks attached and moved up to the john. With a hard on it was not easy to pee but as bad as he had to go he did. Peeing also helped his hard go away and soon he was limp and able to empty his bladder good.

Bret used a washcloth on him and he was able to get his briefs back up. Smiling at him she asked what he thought. Jeff said he thought he would be able to get better at it without a lot of trouble. Grinning he said he missed having her use her hooks on him. She had helped him in the bathroom several times before he got his prosthetic arm. Bret paused then said me too. She said he did great and had done enough for the day and they went back into his room and she helped him get the arm off. As she was leaving she asked if he would like to come to her house and have dinner sometime. He was surprised and she explained how he could get a pass for the evening. He said he would ask his nurse.

After another week Jeff told Bret he had gotten a pass for this Saturday. She said great and asked him what he would like for dinner. He said a steak if that was possible and Bret said no problem. He was making great progress with his arm and Bret left it with him that day. He told her he really did not have anything to wear and she got his sizes and went to Wal-Mart after work and got him some things. The next day she dropped them off as she worked with him trying to feed himself. That always seemed to be the hardest thing to learn for arm amputees. Bret remembered how she struggled with it. She started staying over after work to use the dinner tray as more work. Having only one arm added to his difficulty she knew.

She and Kim had gone shopping and gotten what was needed for dinner Sat. night. It was decided that Kim would be there also and Bret had no problem with her being in on the sex if it happened. Kim went to the hospital on Saturday afternoon to pick Jeff up and Bret stayed behind. Kim had her stumps openly displayed. Jeff did a double take as he got in the van. The nurse that brought him down helped him in and with his seat belt. Kim had her usual t-shirt on and was obviously braless. Jeff kept looking at her as they talked on the way back to the house. He watched Kim get out of the van in her wheelchair and she opened the van door and was able to reach in and undo his seatbelt. She had to undo the chest belt she was wearing to keep her from falling out of her wheelchair as she reached into the van. She stayed parked by the door and Jeff watched her as she brought it over one shoulder and down between her big breasts and fastened it to the other side of her chair.

As they went in the front door Bret was waiting for them. She had a very short denim skirt and a strapless, short, tube top on. Her large breasts were all that held it up and it did not reach her skirt. She also did not have her prosthetic arms on and no shoes. Jeff was really knocked out at how both women looked. Bret welcomed him and showed him around the house and told him he was on his own tonight in using his hook arm. She was not going to be wearing hers at all, but Kim would be around if he got desperate.

Grinning at him she said with no arms tonight, I hope I don't get taken advantage of. Jeff said he didn't know about that and I can't believe how sexy it makes you look. His prosthetic arm was attached under his shirt and Bret said so do you. Would you like to take your shirt off and join us on the deck for a while? Jeff said he would love to and Bret walked away from him leaving him to get it off by himself. He followed her to the deck and sat down in one of the chairs and started using his foot and toes to undo the Velcro Kim had sewed on to the front of the shirt. He found the three patches as one of the nurses was helping him get dressed. It did not take long and he got it off.

Kim had wheeled out and watched. After the shirt was off she said very nice looking him over. Bret said to Jeff she is like me, loves amputees and being one. Jeff now looked around at where he was and saw the swimming pool for the first time. He said you should have told me about the pool and I would have found some swim trunks. Bret and Kim looked at each other and Kim said we don't allow them here, keeping a straight face. Jeff got a funny look on his face and did not say any more. They talked about what was for dinner and he said sounds great.

Kim then said he looked a little pale with not having been in the sun for a while and would he like to take his arm off so it did not leave a white area. Jeff said that sounds great. Bret said would you like to go swimming and if so do you want to take you clothes off before you take your arm off? Jeff said good idea, where should he go, and Kim said right here would be fine. Jeff looked at both of them and as he looked at Bret, she opened her legs, and changed positions. He immediately saw she had nothing on under the skirt.

Bret asked him if he would mind helping her with her clothing also. He said no problem and they stood and she walked to him. How do I do it he asked and she said try and figure it out for yourself. Have you ever undressed a woman and he said no. She just grinned at him and stood there. He looked her skirt and top over and then put his hook under the bottom of her tube top and lifted it up. It moved easily and he soon had it up, but was not able to get it over her head as his arm would not go that high. Bret dropped down and moved out from under it. She stood up and pushed her chest out at him. He kept his eyes on her face and finally she said go ahead and look at them, I am going to look at you closely in a few. He finally looked down and licked his lips. Bret then said skirt now. He moved the hook to the waist band and found a Velcro tab and pulled it apart. He found two more and it opened and fell from her hips. Bret lifted it with her foot and put it on a chair. He stepped back and looked her over and saw she had closely trimmed dark pubic hair all over her lower abdomen, pubic area and upper legs.

He started to sit down and Kim spoke up and said what about me, I could use some help also. Looking worried he walked over to her wheelchair. Both the girls could see his shorts tented out. How can I help you he asked? Kim said she would lift her butt and he could pull the t-shirt from under her then help get it up over her head. She lifted and he pulled the shirt and she lowered herself back down to the seat. He then got hold of the shirt and pulled it up and off her head. Since she was sitting he could get it all the way off. He could now see her full C cup breasts as she refastened the seat belt between them.

Like Bret, she had a full tan everywhere. Kim said since you were so nice to help us, squat down and I will get your arm off, then your shorts. She got his arm off with no trouble and had him stand. Jeff thought he was going to die as he knew there was no way to get rid of his hard on. Bret spoke up and said go ahead Jeff, never pass a chance to have a woman take your pants off and both women laughed. Bret had moved over by them and Jeff stood before Kim and closed his eyes. Kim expertly undid his shorts and pulled them and his under pants down to his ankles.

He heard Kim suck a huge breath in and say WOW you weren't kidding were you! He felt her hand on his very hard, thick, long, uncut cock that was dripping pre-cum from the folds of skin covering his huge head. Her other hand cupped his large hairy balls. As he opened his eyes and looked down he saw her tongue flick out to the skin opening for a drop. As she was savoring it she looked up into his eyes and asked him to have a seat beside her. Bret came and sat on the other side of him. Kim came right out and asked him if he was a virgin and although turning red, he said yes. How old are you she asked? 20 Jeff said.

Bret said as you can tell we are not afraid of being seen naked. You have seen some of me in your hospital room. Would you like us to continue this way or are we embarrassing you too much? And so you know, we would not mind if you had sex with us meaning intercourse. Jeff answered he would enjoy that very much but was it ok that he had no experience? Both said yes, no problem. Kim added, I think Bret has told you I am a paraplegic; you understand I have no feeling from my lower ribs down including my pussy? Jeff said yes he understood that. I say that because I have no problem if you want to fuck me in my pussy, but I can't move, feel or respond to you there. We would both enjoy it more if you fucked my mouth. I can enjoy it more and give you more pleasure getting you deep down my throat and feeling you come there or in my mouth. Bret chimed in I like it everywhere.

Jeff looked at both of them and then asked if he could ask them a question. They both laughed and Kim said and the answer to your first question is yes, Bret and I are lovers. All three of them had a good laugh together. Do you have boyfriends now and Bret said no. Kim asked how he would react if one of them was having her period. Jeff thought for several seconds then said he would be interested in trying it then. Kim said good because both of them loved it then and were very Horney during that time. He said they would have to teach him everything they liked. He asked if they had any problem with him being much younger than they were and Bret said no, they picked him so they had someone that could keep up with them. Again a good laugh by all.

Kim asked if he would like to look her over good before they got in the pool and he said by all means, both of them if he could. Kim grasp her leg stumps and pulled them back over the arms of her wheelchair and open so he could see everything. He saw that she was completely shaved and had very long pussy lips. Her stumps seemed to be very atrophied but he thought they were sexy as hell and said so. He asked her if she had to use a catheter and she said yes. He asked if she liked having oral sex and she said remember I can't feel it, but if you enjoy doing me, then I enjoy having you do it. Looking at both of them he said right now I wish I had hands for a few minutes to touch your stumps. Bret said we do too, but your stump and mouth will do very nicely.

Bret spread her legs and Jeff got a good look at what he had not seen yet. He liked the short hair that covered her pussy. Bret pointed out she also had long cunt lips, but notice how big her clit was and how it stood out of her hood. She loved to have it licked, sucked and nibbled she hinted. He was rock hard again and asked if he had to use rubbers and they both said no, they could not ever get pregnant. They headed to the pool and Jeff watched Kim transfer to the lift with her stumps flopping around and then down into the pool. The girls helped him get on his back to float and use his legs to move around the pool. He caught on quick and had no problems and they all had a good time. Kim finally said that she thought Jeff should get out of the sun since he was so white and they retreated to under the cover next to the pool.

Kim said she was going in to start dinner and left Bret and Jeff alone. Jeff was on his back on a mat on the ground, and Kim was in a chair sitting at his feet. She liked that he had quite a bit of dark body hair thinking it made him look sexy. A lot of it had grown back where he had been shaved for various surgeries. She wondered how he would look with a shaved cock and balls. He had lost weight and needed to fill out a little. They were quiet for sometime just looking each other over then Bret asked how he was doing today. Jeff said he was doing great and that he felt bad about how he had treated her the first time they met. Bret said she understood and to not worry about it. He said thanks.

She then asked if he thought she had been teasing him too much by showing her body to him. He said no, he had never thought she was teasing him, just showing him how her arms worked and being nice to him. She said we are not teasing you today you know. If you want, we would like to include you in our sexual encounters. She casually opened her legs and knew he could see her pussy and wondered if he could see how wet she was. His long penis had been on his abdomen, stretched out and relaxed. It immediately grew hard and stood up. Bret got up and lay down beside him. Neither had any arms to pull themselves together with, but both turned on their armless sides, which put them face to face, and used a leg to push together. Jeff was on his left side so his right arm stump was able to push on the side of Bret's breast. He felt how soft yet firm it was. He only had an early girlfriend's small breast to compare it too.

Bret said that feels good, move down and suck on my nipples. He did and he felt them grow and get hard in his mouth. Bret told him how she liked to have it done. It was difficult for Jeff to hold himself up but they managed and both enjoyed what was happening. After several minutes Jeff moved up to her face and kissed her softly. Looking into Bret's eyes he said he wanted to make her cum the first time. She had gotten him off several times and he wanted to return the favor.

He asked if she would sit on his face the first time. Bret was surprised and asked where he knew about that. Penthouse he said and they laughed. But I am very serious he said, will you do it for me? Bret said she would enjoy it very much; it was one of she and Kim's favorite positions. Having seen you stretched out before me has me very wet; that is what happens to women when they are very aroused and ready to be fucked.

Jeff got on his back and Bret moved her legs alongside his head. She paused for a while so he could look her cunt over good then lowered herself down on to his lips. He seemed to know just what to do and was even able to get his tongue up into her vagina. Bret encouraged him and all of a sudden she had a huge orgasm. It snuck up on her and she bucked her clit against his mouth. Jeff got a mouthful of her cum and loved it. He was looking up between her legs at her big breasts moving around when she came.

After Bret came down from her high she lifted herself from his mouth and moved backwards down his body. She lay across his legs and worked his cock into her mouth. It and his abdomen was full of pre-cum. Jeff watched her with wide eyes as she took him in and all of it down her throat in one movement. With no hands, her mouth was all she had to masturbate him with. She held him that way for some time looking into his eyes. He wondered how she could hold her breath that long. Finally she moved her head back a short ways and took a breath in. Bret then pushed her throat back down on his cock. He felt her using her throat muscles to massage it.

Bret had had several cocks down her throat since her teens, but this was the first one she was really enjoying and lusting over since it was so big. She wished he would last a while but knew he would not since this was probably his first blow-job. She felt his balls twitching against her mouth and lips and knew she could do nothing to slow him down with no arms or hands. Still looking him in the eyes she quickly slid his big cock out of her mouth and said fuck my mouth and cum. She quickly took him back in her throat and he erupted. He had several big ejaculations and she took it all in.