Bret & Jeff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bret did not try to suck him dry as she knew she and Kim wanted to fuck him a lot more today. He went limp and she cleaned him and moved back up to his face. Can I kiss you he asked and she said sure and she gave him back some of his cum. Yum he said after. Bret asked him if that was better than her using her hooks on him. Jeff said well, he would have to think about it. Having never had anything before like what she just did was something else. BUT, watching her hooks masturbate him was a whole different thing that he loved having her do also.

Bret said there is something else you should know about me. I know you like looking at my arm amputations, stump and hooks just as I love looking at yours. I am not wearing my hooks today, and I don't a lot of times when I am away from the hospital, especially at home. I like being seen with no arms, even a lot out in public. I can retire in another 2 years and will always have Kim or someone living with me to help. I have a doctor friend that has a clinic on one of the islands and I am thinking about letting him remove my remaining stump and both shoulders. I would never have or wear prosthetics again, just use my feet. How would you feel about that?

Jeff said WOW you have really been thinking about this haven't you. Yes, very much so said Bret. Jeff said I think you would be the sexiest woman alive and you should do what YOU want to do. I appreciate you sharing this with me. Thank you for understanding she said. Jeff added he hopped he was still around to see it, and might even join in. Bret said me too.

Kim wheeled out about that time and said dinner was about ready. Were they ready for something else to eat and they all laughed. After they got inside, Kim asked if Jeff would like to put his arm back on or have her feed him. He said are you sure you would not mind? Kim said no, she fed Bret most of the time. Kim said she enjoyed it and thought it was sexy. Jeff said he always enjoyed it when Bret fed him at the hospital so why not. They had a good dinner and Jeff watched Bret use her feet to feed herself some, then help with the dishes using her feet and toes. Then they all went and sat by the pool.

Jeff asked if he could look at Kim's stumps closer and she said sure. He moved to her wheelchair and she moved her butt a little closer to the front edge of the wheelchair. Jeff used his stump, and Bret came in and helped with hers, and they lifted and moved Kim's stumps around. She had a lot of damage to them and he asked if it hurt bad when it happened. Kim said no, she was lucky and the explosion immediately threw her and snapped her spine, and she could not feel anything. She was also knocked out for a few days. Jeff said he noticed it took a lot of effort for her to move around and transfer, had she thought about having them amputated at the hip. Kim said oh yes, but having to deal with them all the time was part of what she liked about being so crippled. She added she might get rid of the longer left one sometime, and probably the hip and buttock along with it. Make my pussy nice and easy to get too.

Kim helped them spread her legs and Bret leaned in and licked the juice running out. She nodded at Jeff and said go ahead and try it. He did and said just as good as yours. Kim could see he was hard and leaking pre-cum again and asked if he would like to fuck her a little. All I ask is you don't cum there this first time, I want that in my mouth and throat like Bret had.

Jeff was surprised she saw what he and Bret had done but did not care and said yes, he would like to fuck it. He moved around to his knees in front of her and she was just the right height for his long cock to reach her. Bret used her short left stump to help guide him into Kim and he started to slide in all the way. Kim could feel nothing but all of a sudden she gave a yelp like he was hurting her. Bret and Jeff jerked and then Kim started laughing saying got ya! She said she wished she could feel him; she had never had anything that big in her. Jeff asked if she had sex before her injury and she said oh yes, lots of it, so she did know how good getting fucked felt. All three watched his long cock disappear into her and he pulled it in and out several times then decided he had better quit. She was tight!

They helped Kim down on to the mat with them and Bret helped Jeff get his cock up to Kim's mouth. He watched her take it in, and like Bret she took all of it at once. Kim had one hand around his shaft pulling the foreskin off his head and the other was playing with his hairy balls. She slowed or stopped a couple of time while pulling on his balls to keep him from cuming. Jeff noticed that Bret had moved down between Kim's legs and was licking her cunt. He did not think Kim even knew it as she could not see what was happening. Like Bret, Kim could take him all the way to his balls and keep him there for some time while using her tongue and throat muscles on him.

They made eye contact a lot and Jeff could see the lust in her eyes and knew she was enjoying what was happening very much. She was sure right he thought, her mouth was something else, and with that thought he erupted in her throat. She soon pulled back a little so his cum would get in her mouth and taste buds also. She did her best to suck all of it out of him.

After several minutes of her cleaning him they separated. Jeff said wow, you were right about how good your mouth is. Kim said thanks, I enjoyed that very much. It has been a while since I did that, and never one that long or big. Jeff realized that Bret was back up by him and they kissed. She said how about a trip through the shower to get the pool chemicals off. Kim and Jeff thought that was a great idea. Bret asked Jeff how he would feel about having his balls and cock shaved. Did he like how Kim was and how short hers was? He said yes, it feels and looks fantastic. I would love to try it.

Jeff and Bret were able to help Kim back up into her wheelchair and they headed to the bathroom. Bret used the john then Kim held Jeff's cock, directing it while he peed, and then she rolled into the large shower. After she moved to the bench and strapped herself in, Kim catheterized herself. Jeff had asked if he could watch and she said sure, sometime when you have your arm on you can help. Before they turned the water on Kim used a hair trimmer and removed as much of his pubic hair as she could. He stood with one leg up on the bench and then she got him wet, applied shaving cream and shaved him. As she handled his cock and balls he became hard again. Bret was very glad to see he still had something left.

It took two razors and Kim was finally done. After he was rinsed good, it was quite a contrast having all the hair gone next to his hairy body. Bret knelt down and used her stump to fee how smooth he felt. Kim used the hair trimmer on Bret to get her pussy hair nice and short then washed them all. Bret and Jeff used their stumps to wash her and watched as she shaved her pussy and leg stumps.

They got each other dried and piled into bed together. Jeff asked about the time he had to be back and Bret said a nurse friend of hers was working the floor tonight and he did not have to be back right on time. Kim produced a cock ring and slipped it down Jeff's semi hard shaft next to his balls. Bret had one of her breasts in his face and soon his lips were locked on a nipple. Kim played with his hardening cock pulling on his smooth balls. Bret pulled her nipple out of Jeff's mouth and moved her face to his. Looking into his eyes she asked if he would please fuck her; she was very Horney and needed it in her cunt. Jeff said no problem but how do we do it, I can't support myself. Bret said easy, get on your back and I will get on top.

Jeff got on his back and Kim, who was by Jeff's hips, held his rigid, leaking cock straight up in the air. Bret mounted his hips and Kim guided him into her dripping pussy. His whole length slid easily into her and she started pumping up and down on it feeling the foreskin covered end pushing against her cervix each time. The cock ring had him rock hard and so far Kim had felt no sign of his balls starting to pull up. She pushed a finger against Bret's clit and sent her to her first orgasm. Jeff was thrusting his hips to meet her thrusts with no sign of Cumming yet.

Bret slowed for a bit to catch her breath then adjusted her position a bit so the cock ring was stimulating the area around her clit more. She soon started into another cum and her cunt muscles were really clinching Jeff's cock. Juice was flowing out of Bret's vagina and Kim stuck her middle finger in it along with Jeff's hard on and got it lubed up good. She could see Jeff's balls start to tighten up and at just the right time she stuck her finger up his ass and fingered his prostate good. His reaction was to practically buck Bret off and they both exploded at the same time. He emptied all his cum into her and she collapsed on to his chest.

Kim's face was right where the action was. She saw his balls pull up into his body and then the pulsing of his cock as sperm pumped through his cock. She saw Bret's cunt contracting and relaxing as she squeezed his cock and the orgasm take hold. Her pussy was so full of cock there was no room for the cum so it flowed out and Kim was ready for it as Bret fell forward. As Jeff's balls gradually relaxed and came back down out of his body his cock started going soft and soon fell out of Bret. This released the dam and her mouth went around his softening cock licking all the sperm and cum from it. After a few licks she switched to Bret's still gaping vagina and started lapping the cum there and there was quite a bit. Kim used her fingers to scrape up what her mouth missed and she licked them off.