All Comments on 'Brett and Elizabeth Ch. 01'

by chargergirl

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
docjessdocjessover 16 years ago
Please hurry & continue

The story line is fantastic, please go on with your story, looking forward to the follow-up chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh my, don't leave us hanging for too long

Their father sounds like a real bastige. I hope he gets all that he deserves, and then more. Hitting a girl, his own daughter. I hate men like that - what a pig. I'm hooked - more story please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More please!

Can't wait to read what happens next! Love it so far.

Cousin-BarbCousin-Barbover 16 years ago
Hopefully father will leave with a bloody nose, --

two loose teeth and a black eye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just great

It's just the kind of thing that goes on day in and day out and you are telling it so well . She could just live with her brother and have the baby as a single mother and enjoy sex with her brother ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well Done

Your first story was great, but I think this one will be even better. I like your style of writing, but please dont take too much time in finishing a story, you make us wait........

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Looking forward to part 2!

I loved Kate and Conner and this is shaping up quite nicely. Please continue!

MusedMusedover 16 years ago
Absolutely perfect!

So descriptive and so original, you are one fantastic writer, chargergirl. Poor Elizabeth. She's stuck with a lousy boyfriend and even lousier father. Brett seems to be the only stable man in her life.

The description of the baby as a mass of cells, a bean, is something that has stuck with me ever since I read your first draft; what a wonderful way to express her initial indifference about the child. I loved the cliffhanger ending and can't wait to read the second part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another wonderful story

I agree with everyone else's comments. Nice to know you've been putting your spare time to good use ;-) GREAT story!

~Me~

sethpsethpabout 16 years ago
Well written

Great Story..i've read part 2 as well but didn't post a comment there.. keep up the writting. you should have 50 stories here with as much talent as you have!

sethp

PariahSoloPariahSoloabout 16 years ago
Way to Tell a Tale

Charger,

Excellent setup for a mature story. Keep up the great work.

Original_SinAppleOriginal_SinAppleover 12 years ago
Keep going :)

Very nice and sexy.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Brett and Elizabeth Ch. 01

This story is really, so far, a beautiful and sensual caring, devoted and dedicated emotional connection of sister Elizabeth and her brother Brett, now caught up in an unusual, unexpected pregnancy of Elizabeth. The father of Elizabeth's child does not love her, and thus the dilemma for Elizabeth to decide whether to raise her child alone, or give her baby up for adoption.

Brett is starting to have deeper feelings for his sister, as she has for him even quite some time before Brett moved from his parents home more than six months before.

There is a good all around story woven around a very nice theme that has developed quite well through the author's skilled ideas and fantasies. The dialogue is excellently displayed by the character's. The cresendo and ascendency of the turmoil that's developing is suspenseful and gripping. The author has done an excellent job of bringing the reader unknowlingly, but willingly into the thick of each action, each scene, each thought and each dialogue. So far, the story is somewhat short of a masterpiece, but the ability most certainly peeks through.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalabout 11 years ago
Great start to the series

The consequences of unprotected sex are fairly accurately portrayed, and the naivety of the young girl is believable. My personal opinion for the future of the fetus would be to abort it. Contrary to popular belief, not all babies are products of love. So in this case, since (a) the girl had absolutely no idea what she was doing when she had sex the first time, (b) the fetus was definitely a mistake, and (c) she is way too young to be a responsible parent, the best course of action is to abort it and just calm down about the supposed immorality of abortion.

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 10 years ago
To Athiest Liberal

You line of thinking is so far out of line it makes me sick. How is it all you liberals think of is ending a life rather than looking to future of what that child may become. How many Picasso's, Van Gogh's, Holmes, etc...etc. must die?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why is the father the villain? It's frustrating.

Sure, anyone who beats women especially little girls deserves to die a painful death, but why is he made out to be the only bad guy? It's that Jim sack of shit who should be the one whose skull gets caved in... Does the author have daddy issues or something? 5/5 nonetheless. And if the author wouldn't have been afraid to allow rating, I would have given it.

LaGazzaLadraLaGazzaLadraover 8 years ago
To teddybearclub

You might also ask how many Ted Bundies, Osama bin Ladens and Joseph Stalins must die. It's a silly argument. A fetus is not a personality. It's a clump of cells that cannot exist independently.

And yes, it is a life. An abortion means taking that life, no two ways about it. But you live in a place where life isn't sacrosanct: lives are taken all the time, whether legally endorsed or not.

The possibility of potential is not a good argument, and the implications that one life (you mention Picasso, Van Gogh and Holmes) is worth more than another is downright disturbing.

My own opinion on abortion is that a bunch of cells is not a baby. Once somebody can tell me the EXACT moment that it stops being a bunch of cells and becomes a baby, I'll support abortion. Until that time, while not wanting to ban it, I'll feel uncomfortable about the practice.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 8 years ago
"Brett and Elizabeth Ch. 01:" - Twenty-two Year Old Single, Brett and His Eighteen Year Unmarried, Pregnant Sister, Elizabeth.

Having first read this story almost three years ago, April 07, 2013, I''m more appreciative now that Elizabeth has pretty much decided she is not going to abort her two-month pregnancy. Though the babies sire is an A-Number-One Prick asshole, she is wise to realize her future child is not at fault and should not be punished for the arrogance and stupidity of Elizabeth's worthless ex-boyfriend!!

Chargergirl writes fantastic, awesome stories of my favorite subject, incest. My fervent hope is that she continues her writing, her style of caring, romantic love of an oppressed class, those that have deep emotional love and seemingly eternal adoration of blood-kin siblings and/or parent/child incest and even child-bearing incestuous pregnancies!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WRITING!!

CapewideCapewideover 5 years ago

I like the beginning

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great start!

Awesome story so far, looking forward to reading it all.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 3 years ago

"Brett And Elizabeth Ch. 01:" - Some things just get better with age.....beautiful women, wine, some (classic) movies, some literature and porn stories. This story fits the category of aging very well, classically! The writer, 'chargergirl' has put lots of passion and caring into this story; I feel it in my bones--and bone! Very artistic, very well written, with compassion so well this reader feels transported into the heart of the story.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
Why

was this story accepted as erotic literature. It's about as erotic as "The Grapes of Wrath".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous