Brett Dalton

Story Info
A popular girl uses Brett to dump her boyfriend.
3.9k words
4.09
11.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brett Dalton was not very popular in his school, so when Melissa invited him to her party he was on cloud nine. There were a few things that he didn't realize until after he'd already arrived at the party. The first was that he felt like he was invited by mistake, in that, he didn't really know anyone there. He knew of them but wasn't actually on speaking terms with any of them. The second was that he was invited to be the dare. In the inevitable Truth or Dare game, he found that more often than not, girls were dared to kiss him, and spending 7 minutes in Heaven with him was the punishment for girls who didn't complete their turn.

Brett thought about leaving, but was afraid that doing so would end up damaging his already poor reputation. So he stuck it out. He even answered the one truth question posed to him, "do you pee in the shower?" (Yes) and received the ribbing from the group for it. His break came when Mary Evans received a dare to "kiss the person on her left." The person on her left was her boyfriend, who had been behaving like an asshole all night. So, rather than kiss him, she stood up, grabbed Brett's hand and drug him into the designated bedroom--to the hoots and hollers of the other players.

Mary locked the door and looked at Brett. Then she kissed him, full on the mouth. He was shocked, but went with it. His lack of experience didn't seem to deter Mary.

"You're not a bad kisser, Brett. I like kissing you."

Mary kissed him again, but this time she undid his belt and unzipped his pants while she was doing it. When she came up for air, she knelt in front of him and pulled down his pants and Fruit of the Loom underwear. He had an impressive erection that got even more rigid when Mary began touching it, and then kissing it, and then sucking it.

That wasn't Mary's ultimate goal, however. She stood and pulled off her blouse. She wasn't wearing a bra, but her breasts were small and this wouldn't have been obvious. Mary shimmied out of her jeans, and slid down her panties. Brett's eyes looked with lust on her nakedness.

"Am I your first?" Mary asked. Brett only nodded. "Let's put that thing of yours to work, then Brett. After you cum in me, you can do whatever you want, but we only have six minutes left.

Mary lay on the bed, legs spread and beckoned to Brett. She helped him insert his penis in her vagina. After that, she let nature take its course. Brett couldn't believe this was really happening. If it was a dream, it was about to be a wet dream. He could feel his orgasm rising. Mary, sensing this, began rubbing her clitoris, her climax erupted the same time as Brett began shooting his sperm inside her vagina.

"Good boy, Brett!" Mary said with a smile. "Come here and play with my boobs a little and kiss me. We still have a few seconds left."

Brett did as she asked, awkwardly, since he had no experience, but Mary didn't seem to mind. Truthfully, she didn't really expect that much from Brett, being his first time and all, so the fact that she was able to cum--and that he was, too--was a good thing.

"I'm going to need a new boyfriend after this," Mary said. "Are you interested in the job? All I ask is that you treat me like you think I'm the best thing that's ever happened to you. If you do that, I promise I will try to be the best thing that's ever happened to you. Deal?"

"Deal!" Brett said with a grin.

"Awesome!" Mary said, and kissed him. "Our time's up. Get dressed!

They returned to the group amidst hoots and hollers. That is, except for Mary's ex-boyfriend Glen. Glen was pissed.

"What just happened?" He asked Mary.

"We just broke up," she told him. "I'm with Brett now."

"You motherfucker!" Glen yelled and launched a punch right at Brett's face.

Brett saw it coming and moved his left hand along Glen's arm while moving slightly left to avoid Glen's fist and immediately brought his right up into Glen's ribs and a second quick punch to his Jaw. Glen fell back onto the sofa, glaring at Brett, but not making any aggressive movements. Brett realized that his krav maga training had finally paid off. Brett still had his eyes focused on Glen and was listening in case anyone else decided to take up where Glen left off. No one did.

"Holy shit!" Kevin McNeal shouted, and everyone else silently agreed. "That was awesome!" Then he looked at Glen. "Sorry dude, but you were being a dick."

Kevin could get away with talking like that because he was 6'3 and 250 pounds. To his credit, he wasn't a dick. Brett didn't consider him a friend, and Kevin never went out of his way to notice Brett existed, but neither did he harass and bully him the way some kids in school did, which is what led Brett to krav maga to begin with.

"Are you cool, Glen?" Kevin asked.

Glen nodded and looked at Brett. "I'm sorry, man. Kevin's right. I was being a dick." He held out his hand to shake.

Brett was still wary that Glen might try something, but risked a handshake anyhow. "Apology accepted," Brett said.

After that, the tension in the room decreased noticeably.

"I'm going to call it a night," Glen said, his shoulders sagging. "Melissa, thanks for the invite. I'm sorry I caused a scene."

Melissa walked him to the door. Brett regarded him with growing respect. He had been behaving badly, and he had caused a scene, but rather than doubling down on belligerence, he apologized and bowed out gracefully.

"I guess it would be inappropriate to speculate on exactly what happened during your seven-minute penalty," Tara said, looking at Mary.

"No need to speculate," Mary said. "It was seven minutes of Heaven, just like the label says." She put her arm around Brett lovingly and added, "Brett is amazing."

Brett blushed. He wasn't sure if she meant that or if she was just saying it to impress her friends.

Tara smiled and looked at Brett up and down, pausing at his crotch.

"Don't get any ideas, Tara," Mary said, pulling Brett close, "He's all mine. Aren't you, babe?" She asked looking up at him.

Brett knew that Mary expected him to agree. He also knew that he had suddenly gained social capital and could perhaps get laid by any number of girls once word about the events of this evening became known. But he wasn't that kind of guy. Mary had given him a chance to prove he was worthwhile and had given her body to him without reservation.

"That's right," he said and smiled at Tara. "Mary and I are officially in a relationship."

"We should probably head over to my house and work on our relationship," Mary said, squeezing Brett's hand. "Would you mind giving me a ride?"

"Not at all," Brett said, and they headed toward the exit.

They passed by Melissa on their way out, let her know they were leaving and thanked her for hosting the party.

"I guess I kind of started the drama with Glen, Melissa," Mary admitted. "I'm sorry to have created such a scene."

"Don't worry, Mary," Melissa said sympathetically, "It'll give everyone something to talk about. They'll all remember this party. This was Brett's debut." She looked at Brett approvingly.

Mary had mixed feelings about Melissa's remarks. She felt responsible for dragging him into this whole thing. The fact that he had conducted himself in a manner that improved his social standing was all to his credit and she didn't begrudge him that a bit. She didn't really think she liked all the attention to him that it brought with it. She saw how girls looked at him now. It was different.

Brett walked Mary over to the passenger side of his Toyota Camry and opened the door for her.

"Thanks, Brett," Mary said. She was going to tell him that he needn't have bothered, but she thought better of it. He might consider it to be criticism. At least his car was clean inside, even if it wasn't fancy or sporty like Glen's brand-new Camaro. She contemplated the fact that she didn't even have a car of her own and decided once again not to be critical of Brett's automobile.

Having caught herself being a potential bitch twice in a matter of seconds, Mary considered the fact that maybe she wasn't the hot commodity she had always presented herself as.

"I'm sorry, Brett," she said after he'd gotten in and entered her address in his navigation app.

"For what?" He asked, confused.

"For using you to break up with my boyfriend."

"I kinda liked it," Brett said with a smile. "I was hoping you'd use me again once we got to your house."

"No," she said. "I don't think so." Then she turned and smiled at him. "I think it's your turn to use me. I will let you do whatever you want to me as long as it doesn't hurt too much or get me put in jail."

"Whatever I want?"

"Yep. Anything." She dropped her hand down to her lap. She could feel the wetness seeping out of her labia just from the anticipation. "I was thinking that, since you haven't been with a lot of girls, that you might want to do a real thorough inspection of my body. You know, look at everything real close, touch me everywhere. I can show you how I like to rub my pussy, so you'll know." She felt her pussy oozing lubricant down her butt. She hadn't bothered to put her panties back on earlier. She couldn't remember ever being this wet from just thinking about sex.

"Kinda like playing doctor, eh?" Brett said with interest.

"Yeah," Mary said, her voice cracking.

"I really want to examine your butt," Brett said.

"You like my butt?" Mary asked.

"It's my favorite thing," he said, "and I really like yours."

"I'm glad," she said. "I know my tits aren't very big, so maybe my ass will balance it out."

"Oh, I like your tits just fine, too," he said enthusiastically. "I prefer smaller tits like yours," he said. "They're nice and round and firm, like peach halves stuck on your chest."

"I'd prefer cantaloupes," Mary said chuckling.

"Nah. I like you just the way you are."

"Well, that's different," Mary said. "I've never had a boyfriend that didn't want to change something about me."

"That's sad," Brett said, glancing over at her. "People who love each other should love each other just the way they are. They shouldn't be wanting them to change."

"Are we... in love?" Mary asked, shocked that he should be speaking about love at this early stage in their relationship. "We barely know each other."

Brett swung the car into the driveway and shut his car off. The house was dark and devoid of life.

"Oh, I know," he answered. "I don't really know what being 'in love' means. I think it's just some crap people talk about because they don't know any better." He pulled his keys out of the ignition. "You gave me your body. I just figured your heart was part of the deal. You see, love isn't so much a feeling as it is a commitment. You choose to love someone, usually because you have feelings, but the feelings can go away and you need the commitment to get you through the rough patch until the feelings come back."

Mary couldn't think of anything to say so she just lunged across the seat and kissed him fervently.

"Brett Dalton," she said, slightly out of breath, "I am definitely in love with you. And I'm sorry for the wet spot on your seat. My pussy has never been this wet ever." She opened the door and got out of the car. "Come inside," she said. "I want you in me."

As soon as she had shut the front door behind them, Mary was kissing Brett, her hands fumbling once again with his belt and zipper. She stood on tiptoes and inserted his rigid member into her dripping pussy and fucked him right there in the entryway. She came almost immediately, and then again after Brett shot another load of semen inside her. Then she led him to the living room to play doctor.

The sunlight assailed Brett's eyes as soon as his lids fluttered open. He had a brief moment of panic at the unfamiliarity of his surroundings, until the events of last night flooded into his mind like a rising tide. His life had changed last night because of Mary. Her arm was draped over his chest, and she was lying against him, her breasts pressing into his back. He hesitated moving, not wanting to disturb her, but her hand began stroking his chest, indicating that she was already away.

"Morning, baby," she purred in a sleepy voice.

Brett rolled onto his back and looked at Mary's sleepy face.

"Hey, babe. I never dreamed that I'd wake up in the morning and your face would be the first thing I see, but I like it. I could get used to it real quick."

"Now I feel guilty," she frowned.

"Why's that?" he asked, not following her train of thought.

"Because, silly. We're only together because I shamelessly used you to break up with my boyfriend. And you treat me like I'm the girl you always dreamed of."

"That's not true," Brett said. "I never even dreamed that I'd be with a girl as wonderful as you."

"See?" Mary said, planting a kiss on his lips. "That's what I mean. I don't think I deserve a man as nice as you are. I'm not a very nice person. I'm selfish and self-centered."

"Maybe," Brett countered, "but ever since I've known you you've only ever given yourself to me without reservation. If that's selfish, then keep up the good work!" He smiled.

"Honestly? It was selfish. Watching you enjoying my body brings me as much pleasure as the things you do to me." She smiled in a way that melted his heart. "You make me feel valuable, like I'm somebody worthwhile instead of just your trophy." She stroked his cheek. "I don't deserve you."

Brett rolled over to face her. "Don't say that, Mary. I'm the one who is not worthy of you!"

"Oh, that's bullshit! You're the sweetest guy I've ever met. And I know that you're for real." She climbed on top of him, straddling him. She could feel his penis hardening beneath her as she watched his eyes devour her naked breasts. "I love you, Brett Dalton," she said as she slid her panties aside to allow Brett's hard penis to penetrate her again.

Brett's penis slid easily into Mary's already wet pussy. He heard her say the words and, so far as he could judge, the look in her eyes confirmed them. He didn't know how it was that his luck had suddenly changed for the better, but he was not complaining. He felt like he should say something in response, but words wouldn't come. It was as if he was dreaming and couldn't speak. The sensations in his nether regions became the only thing he could focus on.

Mary looked down on her man as she rode him slowly. She had never felt this way about any other man. She didn't consider herself a slut, but she had been intimate with more than a handful of boys. They were experiments. Toys. Momentary pleasures--if they were any good, that is. But she found that she really cared about the man whose penis was about to fill her with semen again. It didn't really make sense. She knew that they had no history together. But she also knew--somehow--that they would build a history, and that, thought there would inevitably be challenges, she was confident that they could meet them together. She was confident because she trusted Brett to be the kind of guy that would stand by her no matter what.

Brett watched Mary's hips undulating as she gently rode his cock and resisted the urge to hurry her along. He struggled to control himself so as to allow her as much pleasure as she could reap from his rigid member. But there was a limit to his control. Hips hips developed a mind of their own as his orgasm radiated out from his loins. His penis blasted at least six jets of sperm inside Mary's vagina. He was relieved that his orgasm served to catalyze Mary's and her hips also began to buck. And then she squirted.

"Oh my gosh!" she said, mortified. "I'm so sorry! That's never happened to me before."

"It's okay, Mary. It just means you had a really good orgasm. I hope it happens to you all the time."

"Really? You don't mind?"

"Not at all," he grinned. "I like watching you pee. It's sexy as hell. You can pee on me whenever you want." He rubbed her squirt on his abdomen for effect. "It's not like there's anything unsanitary about it."

Mary leaned down and kissed him. She could feel her own wetness on her skin, but if it didn't bother him, she wasn't going to let it bother her. Especially since he said it was sexy.

"I would be honored to pee on you whenever you want." A thought occurred to her then. "I'm willing to let you pee on me, too, if you want to."

"Really?" Brett asked, unable to mask the excitement in his voice. "I mean, I don't know if that would be a turn-on for me or not, but the fact that you're willing to try it means a lot to me."

"Since we're opening up about our sexual fetishes," Mary said with an impish grin, "are there any other deviant sexual desires you would like to explore together?"

"I really want to lick your butt," Brett admitted, "but I was afraid that it would gross you out."

"Oh!" Mary said, surprised. "Um, actually, that's not something I would ever ask you to do, but I would certainly not stop you from doing."

"Does it gross you out?" Brett asked, still not convinced of her acceptance.

"No. Not at all," she reassured him. "I'm not sure it will be a big turn on for me, but it might be. It will be fun to try."

"Is now a good time?" he asked.

"Actually," she said sitting up, "I have to pee."

"Pee on me."

Mary looked at him. He was serious.

"It'll make a big mess," she protested.

"You have a bathtub, don't you?" he asked.

She shook her head. "Bathtub is in the hall bathroom. I only have a shower in mine."

"That'll work," he said.

"Okay, Brett Dalton," she said climbing out of bed. "Let's do this."

"How do you want me to do this?" she asked once they'd gotten into the shower.

Brett knelt in front of her. "Just start pissing on my face. Hose me down. I'm going to taste it and maybe drink it if it doesn't taste too bad."

"You would really drink my pee?"

"If it doesn't taste bad I will," he replied.

Mary prepared herself mentally. Her handsome new boyfriend was kneeling before her, naked, and she was supposed to piss on him?

"I'm trying," she said. "It's hard to piss without a toilet."

"You never piss in the shower?" he asked, looking up at her with mild surprise.

"Um... maybe?" she said, smiling sheepishly.

"This is the shower," he stated. "Give me what you got."

Mary spread her labia and finally overcame her inhibitions, letting a spurt of piss spash on her boyfriend's face. She watched him blink and then open his mouth. She aimed and sent a steady stream of piss right into Brett's mouth.

Brett sputtered at the not entirely unexpected stream of piss, but quickly recovered and began swallowing it. It was more of a reflex than a decision. It wasn't a decision he regretted, however, having determined that the flavor was bitter, but not horrible. He continued guzzling it down as fast as Mary delivered it.

"You really drank it," she said with some awe.

"It wasn't bad," he said before busying himself with licking her pussy.

Mary had worked with him the previous evening, showing him just how she liked her pussy licked. Brett was a quick study and managed to bring her to several orgasms in short order. He hadn't forgotten her instructions, she reflected as her orgasm was building. He knew just how to drive her crazy. This was going to be a big one. When she came, she squirted again, all over Brett's face.

"I don't even know where that came from," she said apologetically. "I just emptied my bladder."

"Mary, I'd be happy if you squirted every single time you came. I think it's hot." He motioned for her to turn around and she did, facing the shower wall, her ass in his face.

"You know I love your butt," he said as he spread her cheeks wide, exposing her sphincter to view. "And I love your butthole, too," he said as he swiped his tongue across her sphincter. Her butt did smell like a butt, but that did not dissuade him from running his tongue up and down her crack and then focusing his attention on her sphincter.

12