Brett Dalton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Babe, that feels really good," Mary said, surprised herself. "You're really turning me on--again."

"I'm glad you like it," he answered. "It's everything I thought it would be. I love licking your butt."

Mary responded by pressing her butt harder against his face. The sensation wasn't entirely erotic, but it did feel nice. What made it erotic was that the man she loved was licking her butthole! How fucking hot was that!

It was hot enough, apparently, to produce another orgasm accompanied by more squirting, bathing her boyfriend's face and body in her piss one more time.

Mary turned around and looked down on her man. He was staring up at her lustfully, bathed in her piss. She never wanted him more than in that moment--and she'd wanted him a lot ever since she'd met him. Fortunately, it was obvious by his throbbing erection that he wanted her too.

They made love right there in the shower. Mary didn't have quite the earthshattering orgasm she'd had earlier, but she was not complaining. Brett seemed to have a pretty intense one and she could actually feel his semen shooting inside her. There was just something about having the man she loved shooting his seed inside her that caused intense emotion.

"I love you, Brett Dalton. I'd have your baby if you wanted me to."

Brett looked into her eyes and held her close, his penis still inside her. "I was actually kind of hoping that you'd tell me you're not on the pill."

"I'm not," she said. "But it isn't the right time of the month." She kissed him and said, "You're the first guy I haven't made wear a condom."

"No one else has ever cum inside you?" Brett asked, a little surprised.

"I would have made you wear one during our seven minutes, but in the heat of passion it wasn't an option. And after that," she smiled, "after that I was ready to have your baby."

12