Brett's First Day at S.L.U.T.

Story Info
Brett's first day of teaching doesn't turn out as planned.
4.5k words
4.31
6.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brett Medford waited with anticipation for his first class of his teaching career to begin. He had jumped at the chance to teach at an all-girl boarding school that promised "more rigorous academic programs" and "higher expectations" that "lays the groundwork for your daughter to have excellent self-discipline in college and even as an adult." As soon as he'd read the promotional flyer, he was hooked. This was the reason he went into teaching. He had a passion for teaching students eager to learn critical thinking and writing skills, and South Lake University of Technology sounded like just the place to find such students.

And he wouldn't even have to find an apartment! He could live right on campus! It was an ideal first job being right out of college. His apartment was small, it was true. Little more than a glorified hotel room with the exception of a small kitchenette, and a comfortable study nook with a desk and an oversized easy chair perfect for reading or grading papers. He doubted he would use the kitchenette much anyhow, since he could take meals in the cafeteria with the students. This was also included in his compensation package. Granted, the pay was at the low end of the scale, but given that this was his first job, and that room and board were included, he would still be able to sock away a considerable chunk of his income in a retirement account.

This first class was considered "home room" and all fifteen girls under his tutelage would report to his classroom for morning instructions, discussion, and study time. He had planned for this very first class to be an introductory session, where he could get acquainted with the students and develop a rapport. Admittedly, he had a rather idealistic vision of what it would be like. As is often the case in real life, however, what actually happened was not like anything he could have predicted.

He had completed roll call for thirteen of the fifteen girls before he realized that Riley was absent. In a normal school setting, there could be any number of reasons why a student was absent, but South Lake University of Technology was a boarding school, thus most of the usual reasons for a student's absence did not apply.

"Has anyone seen Riley this morning?" he asked. "Was she at breakfast?"

Typically, no one volunteered an answer. Brett scanned the Plan of the Day for any notification that she might have reported to the school nurse for some reason. He was familiar with the issues that being female could sometimes present and was sympathetic, but he should have received a notification if Riley had reported to the nurse.

He was thinking about next steps when the door opened and Riley walked in, seven minutes late.

"Sorry I'm late, Mr. Medford" she said as she walked in and stood next to his desk.

"I hope you have a good excuse for being late on your very first day," he said, frowning.

"Not really," Riley shrugged.

"Surely there must be some reason why you were late."

"I'd rather not say," Riley pleaded.

"I'm supposed to administer corporal punishment to students who are tardy," he said. "But since it is the first day, I will forego the punishment provided you explain to me why you were late."

"Can I just whisper in your ear?"

"Fine," Brett agreed reluctantly. He already felt guilty for not immediately administering the punishment. If students determine that you are an easy mark, you'll not get any cooperation from them at all. They will just walk all over you. He really didn't want to have to be a hard ass on the very first day, though.

"I was masturbating, and it took longer than anticipated," Riley whispered into his ear.

Brett felt the color rising in his cheeks. That couldn't possibly be the reason she was late. She was just playing him! Right? Fine. He would play, too. Brett didn't react beyond the blush in his cheeks, a totally involuntary response he couldn't control.

"I did tell you that I would forego the punishment if you told me why you were late," Brett said sternly, so you won't get the seven swats you would have had coming, but I do intend to make an example of you for the benefit of the rest of the class, since I find your explanation highly improbable."

"You don't believe me?" Riley asked with concern.

"Actually, no," Brett admitted.

"I promise I am telling the truth," she said with a very sincere expression.

Trouble was, Brett knew that it could simply be an act. He had no way to gauge Riley's honesty, having just met her.

"I will never lie to you, Mr. Medford"

"I hope that you live up to that promise, Riley, but you must endure the trappings of your punishment even if you escape the actual swats."

Brett turned to address the class. " South Lake University of Technology takes discipline very seriously. It's one of the main reasons parents tell us they send their daughters here. I told Riley that I would forego the punishment that would normally correspond to tardiness if she was forthcoming about her reason for being late. I have my doubts that she was. So, for the benefit of the rest of you, I will take advantage of Riley's predicament to demonstrate what would have happened to her, and what most certainly will happen to any of you who take tardiness lightly."

"Riley, stand in front of my desk, facing the front of the classroom."

Riley complied obediently.

"Remove your panties." A collective gasp arose from the class.

"What?" Riley asked.

"Spankings may be administered to bare buttocks at the teacher's discretion," Brett quoted from the school policy manual.

Riley slid her panties down. They fell around her ankles.

"Hand them to me," Brett said.

Riley bent down to pick them up, giving Brett a clear view of all that she had, since the school uniform skirts barely covered the girls' buttocks. This was intended to bolster the girls' integration of their femininity since the STEM community was still largely male dominated. Riley handed him her white cotton panties. He noted that they were conspicuously damp in the vaginal area. Perhaps she was telling the truth after all. He smelled them. They definitely bore the odor of her sex.

"Bend over the desk," Brett ordered. Riley complied. He lifted her skirt, exposing her buttocks to the entire class. Then he grabbed her cheeks, which he noted were firm and shapely, and spread them, peering down at her sphincter. He ran a finger around it and licked it.

"Thank you for practicing good hygiene, Riley," he said. A nervous laugh erupted from the class. "It's at this point I would administer the seven swats with this paddle," he held up the 3 x 18 wooden paddle. "Riley will be spared this particular indignation," he told the class, then addressed her directly. "Stand facing the front of the room until I'm ready to counsel you."

Absolutely mortified, Riley stood to the side of his desk, facing the whiteboard, waiting.

"I'm pretty sure that none of you wants to push your luck with the tardiness policy," he said. He grabbed his student attendance sheet and called out, "Zoe."

"Here," she said immediately. The voice came from an attractive blonde in the back of the room. But they were all attractive, Brett noted. Some more so than others, but they all had their charms.

He turned his attention back to Riley. She was very attractive. He stood in front of her and looked in her eyes. She had teared up considerably. Penitence was good, he thought. He reached down and ran a finger along the slit of her labia. She looked at him with surprise, at first, but the surprise gave way to lust.

"Don't ever be late to my class because you were masturbating ever again," he said sternly so that only she could hear. She nodded. "You are allowed masturbate in class as long as you sit in the front row where I can see you." He ran the back of his hand along her cheek, wiping away a tear. "If it's any consolation, I really regret not being able to spank you. I'm sure I would have really enjoyed it."

"I can't believe you're talking to me this way."

"I can't believe you decided to test me on my very first day by being late to class because you were masturbating." He handed her panties back to her.

"Should I put them on?" she asked.

"You must wait until the end of class. I wouldn't advise wandering the halls sans underwear. Instead, you can sit in the front row with your legs spread and see if you can give me an embarrassing erection."

Riley reached out and grabbed his crotch. He already had the beginnings of an erection. She could feel it grow at her touch. She unzipped his fly and had his erect penis out before he could stop her. Well, that isn't entirely true. He could have stopped her if he really wanted to. In his mind, the fact that she initiated the act made it okay.

Brett forgot about being a schoolteacher the moment she inserted his penis into her vagina. He picked Riley up and relocated her to his desktop and began hammering his penis into her tight pussy, lost in the sensation and oblivious to everything else except her tongue dancing in his mouth as she kissed him. He rammed his cock deep inside her tight pussy until she came and squirted all over him, drenching his pants. He let himself go then, and came, spurting his semen deep inside her.

He looked at her. She looked at him.

"Are we good?" he asked.

"We are very good," Riley answered and kissed him again.

Brett pulled out and zipped up, trying to bring some semblance of normalcy to his attire, which was impossible since Riley pissed all over his pants.

"You should take your seat," he said, and kissed her one last time.

Brett sat on the edge of his desk, facing the class, looking as though he'd pissed himself. He didn't feel self-conscious about that, since he knew that they knew that he hadn't, but he was beginning to think that his career as a teacher might be short-lived. He surveyed the class. Hannah raised her hand.

"Yes, Hannah?"

"Can I be next?"

"For a spanking?" he asked, grinning.

"For a fucking," she answered brazenly.

"I appreciate your interest," Brett answered. "But I have no plans to indulge in any more sexual activity this period. I have probably overstepped my boundaries already," he said, grinning.

"Ya think?" Raya said from the back of the room.

"Raya, are you suggesting that I have acted in an inappropriate manner?"

"Just a little bit!" she said, as though it was patently obvious.

"What about you, Riley?" he asked.

"Totally appropriate," she said.

"It seems we have a difference of opinion, Raya." He scooted back on his desk. "Would you mind coming to the front of the classroom?"

"For what?" she asked warily.

"A consultation," Brett answered. "I promise I won't touch you unless you permit it."

Raya walked to the front of the classroom confidently.

"Does my behavior with Riley offend you?" Brett asked her quietly when she stood in front of him.

"Kind of," Raya answered.

"Explain," Brett coaxed.

"You just fucked Riley in front of the whole class! Teachers aren't supposed to do that." Her voice got a little elevated as she spoke.

"It isn't the norm in most schools, I admit," Brett answered. "But this is South Lake University of Technology."

"So?"

Brett stood and went to the whiteboard and wrote:

South

Lake

University of

Technology

He then underlined the first letter of each word.

South

Lake

University of

Technology

S.L.U.T.

A chuckle arose from the class.

"Does my behavior seem more appropriate now?" he asked, turning to look at her. Raya's face turned red. "You are a smart girl, Raya, and a beautiful one. Enjoy your time here at South Lake. This will be a time of your life that you will forever look back on fondly. Don't fight it. Embrace it."

Raya's shoulders slumped as defeat washed over her.

"May I touch your face?" Brett asked.

"I guess so."

Brett carefully removed her glasses, which gave her a librarian kind of vibe. Without them she was breathtakingly beautiful. Wearing them only barely toned down her hotness. He caressed her cheek. Raya felt her face burn, but it was the burning in her nether regions that concerned her more.

"May I kiss you?" he asked.

"Y-yes," she said breathlessly.

Brett kissed her lips ever so tenderly. Raya almost melted. She could feel the wetness between her legs. She kissed him back passionately, wrapping her arms around his waist and grinding her hips into his.

"Would you like me to touch your vagina?"

Raya found his reference to her 'vagina' a bit foreign, but she only said, "yes."

Brett deftly lifted the front of her skirt and felt the softness of her pubic hair as he plunged his fingers down into her panties and further into the wetness between her labia. He felt her kiss intensify as he ran his fingers on either side of her clitoris, giving it the most direct indirect stimulation. After only a couple of minutes, Raya's hips were bucking involuntarily as her orgasm washed over her. She pulled her lips away after her climax subsided.

"Are we good?" he asked.

"Yes sir," she said, still out of breath.

He sent her back to her seat and watched her ass as she moved. Asses simply didn't come any finer, he thought. Raya was absolutely fucking beautiful. He was glad that he was able to help her see things his way.

"This is not how I anticipated this class would transpire," he said, settling back down on the edge of his desk. His pants were still wet from Riley's orgasm and he'd already spent nearly half of the class period. "My plan was to get acquainted with all of you and go over what I envisioned my role to be in your education." He chuckled. "I thought my role would be to teach you technical writing skills."

"That seems rather insignificant based on what has already transpired this past half hour, but I'm going to give it a shot anyhow. I'll be using a technique called 'stream of consciousness,' which basically just means saying whatever comes to mind. It could be considered a type of first draft, although generally more planning (I hope) goes into the preparation of a first draft."

"First let me say that I am overwhelmed by the beauty of the women in this room. Each and every one of you is strikingly beautiful. From a purely carnal prospective, there isn't a single one of you that I wouldn't want to know in the Biblical sense."

Amelia's hand shot up. Brett nodded.

"What's that mean? 'know in the Biblical sense?'"

"It means 'fuck,'" Charlie said. "He wants to fuck us all."

"Thank you for that clarification, Charlie," Brett said.

"Charlie's right. I was trying to put it more delicately, but the fact is, you're all hot and I want you all. Since, sexual relations between student and teacher are discouraged, I will not initiate sexual contact with any of you. I will not use my position to coerce any of you and whether or not you choose to engage in sexual conduct with me will not affect your grade in any way. Only your writing will do that. But neither will I refuse any of your advances. Hannah, you will definitely get your turn, but the question of when is up in the air."

"How about tonight after school?"

"I have office hours until dinner. You can come up to my room after dinner if you wish."

"It's a date!" Hannah said, grinning.

"For the remainder of the period, I will answer any questions you have. Let me say that I will always be as honest with you as I can be. If there are things I am not at liberty to discuss with you for legal or student privacy reasons, I will let you know. In the interest of developing an intimate working relationship, I waive my own right to privacy. You can ask me anything you like about me and I will give you an honest answer."

Amelia's hand went up again.

"Yes, Amelia?"

"Most guys like big boobs. Do you?"

"Breasts don't have to be large to impress me. I'm not going to say that I don't like large breasts, because they can certainly be very attractive, but size is not the primary factor that determines how attractive breasts are to me."

Amelia looked pleased at his answer. He had assumed, correctly, that the diminutive size of Amelia's breasts was a concern for her. Brett wanted to assuage that concern as much as possible, without alienating any of the girls who were proud of their larger-than-average-sized breasts.

"What do you find most attractive about a woman," Erica asked.

"It depends," Brett answered. "And I'm not being evasive. Let me try to explain. Oftentimes, the first thing I will notice about a girl is her face. If it is beautiful, I'm already positively predisposed toward the rest of her attributes. Sometimes, if a girl is walking in front of me, for example, I will notice her ass first--and that will positively predispose me toward the rest of her attributes. Those are the things I notice first, and they color my opinion as far as how attractive other attributes are."

"You still didn't really answer the question," Ivy objected.

"Let me try to clarify. I think face is the most important. If a girl has a pretty face, but not much else going on, I'm still going to find her attractive. Whereas, if a girl has a nice ass, but not much else going on, I'm also still going to find her attractive, but, other things being equal, I'd pick the girl with the pretty face."

"Let me get this straight," Ivy said. "There are two girls. One has a pretty face, the other has a nice ass."

"Go on," Brett said.

"When you said, 'other things being equal,' you're implying that the pretty girl has just as nice an ass as the girl with the nice ass."

"The other things I was referring to were personality traits, not physical ones. Don't get me wrong, I love a great ass, but the reality is you generally spend a lot more time looking at someone's face. I will say this with certainty, a girl with a nice ass trumps a girl with big tits any day."

"Sounds like you're an ass man," Ivy said.

"I would be comfortable with that categorization."

"Pubic hair, or shaved?" Sarah asked.

"It's not that important to me, but other things being equal, pubic hair."

"Have you ever licked a girl's butt?" Katie asked timidly.

"No, but I would be happy to lick yours," Brett answered. Katie smiled with satisfaction. "It isn't that I object to the practice, I simply haven't encountered a girl who was comfortable with it." He pressed the issue. "If that is something you'd like to try, do let me know," Brett added.

Brett called on Rebecca next.

"Sometimes I squirt when I cum," she said quietly. "If you were going down on me when that happened, would you be put off?"

"Not at all," Brett said. "I would rejoice in the intensity of your orgasm."

"But she'd be pissing in your face," Vanessa objected.

"I don't consider that to be a negative experience," Brett answered.

"You would let me piss in your face?" Vanessa asked, personalizing the issue.

"I surely would," Brett answered. "And I would drink it, too."

"Add me to your sexual activity list," she said.

"I will do that," Brett said.

"Can I watch?" Danni asked.

"That's up to Vanessa," Brett said. "I don't have any objections." He looked to her for an opinion, and she shrugged.

"I want a piece of that," Holly said.

"Shit, yeah!" Lucy agreed.

"We'll try and work something out," Brett agreed. "But please don't discuss things we do together with others outside of the people in this room. I am not telling you to lie if you are asked about it. I am simply encouraging you to avoid volunteering such information so as not to bring undue attention to the familiarity with which we engage with one another."

12