Brett's First Day at S.L.U.T.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to lick my butt," Zoe said. "And do other things, too."

"I want to watch," Danni said. "That sounds so fucking hot!"

"I have to pee," Vanessa said. "Are you thirsty, or should I waste it by going to the bathroom?"

Brett walked to the back of the room where Vanessa sat and knelt in the aisle next to her desk.

"Don't miss," he said.

All of the girls gathered around, Danni squirming to the front for the best view. Vanessa squatted over her teacher's face, slid her panties aside, spreading her labia wide, and let it fly. Piss erupted from her peephole and squirted straight into Brett's open mouth. The girls watched in awe as he guzzled Vanessa's piss as fast as it came out. When she had finished, he had only to wipe a dribble or two from his chin.

"That was so fucking hot, Mr. Medford," Danni said, fingering the wet spot on her panties under her skirt.

"Thanks, Mr. Medford," Vanessa said. "I feel much better now."

"I want to do that next time," Rebecca said.

"Sure thing," Brett said, "But right now, I need Katie's butthole."

"You're going to lick my butt?" Katie asked.

"I am," Brett answered. "But there's only a few minutes left before the bell rings, so you should rub your clit and cum fast."

Katie was a petite little thing, but her body was perfectly proportioned and absolutely gorgeous. Her ass was no less so, and her little sphincter was about as tight as they get. She bent over a desk while Brett went to work on her sphincter, circling the sensitive area with his tongue, tasting and smelling her pungent aroma. Katie squirmed and rubbed her clit furiously, moaning as his tongue pressed into her anus, demanding entry.

"Relax," he told her.

"Okay," she said and stopped clenching her butt.

Brett was finally able to invade her anus with his tongue, eliciting a squeal from Katie. His tongue writhed in and out of her tight little butthole as Katie rubbed her clitoris furiously. At last, she came hard. Brett could feel her sphincter clenching as her orgasm washed over her. He could also feel the spray from her squirting. He was glad his next period was a preparation period. He had no idea how he'd explain the wetness all over his shirt to an incoming class.

"Oh Mr. Medford!," Katie said. "That was the most intense orgasm I've ever had!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," he said, wiping the moisture from his face.

"The bell is about to ring, girls," Brett announced. "I'm sorry we ran out of time. I will do my best to accommodate all of your needs as soon as an opportunity presents itself.

The bell did ring and the girls filed out of the room. Except for Rebecca. She was a petite thing with pink hair, though she would have been plenty noticeable with her normal brunette hair color. She had a lost look about her that Brett found very attractive.

"Do you need something?" Brett asked.

"I need to cum," she said, timidly. "Will you lick me and let me squirt on you?"

"Sure, Rebecca," he heard himself say. He normally wouldn't have agreed, but after the last class, and in view of the fact that his shirt was already wet, he didn't see the harm.

Brett knelt in front of her and saw that she'd already taken off her panties. Her pussy was wet and swollen. He grabbed her tight little butt cheeks and pressed his face into her vagina, taking in her scent and smearing her juices all over his face. Then he began licking and sucking on her labia. Rebecca squirmed against his face. Brett began to focus his tongue on her clitoris, licking it and sucking it tenderly. It wasn't long before Rebecca was erupting in orgasm. And it was an eruption. Her hips convulsed against his face and the floodgates to her bladder opened up, drenching his face and dripping down on his chest, despite his efforts to confine her spray to his mouth.

Brett stood up and the bulge in his pants was obvious. Rebecca grabbed it and squeezed.

"It's so big," she said. "I want you to fuck me. I want you to cum inside my pussy."

It had originally been Brett's intent to remain aloof from the students, and not to think about them sexually at all. But that had all evaporated as he had looked around the room as he was taking attendance and had noticed how gorgeous they all were. All of them ripe and in their prime. Riley's spanking had only confirmed to him that not taking advantage of his situation would have been the height of folly. So it was, with reckless abandon, that Brett lifted Rebecca onto the desktop and fucked her sweet pussy deep and hard. She actually came again, despite having just done so, which pleased him as he emptied his balls deep inside her fertile pussy.

Brett had considered the possibility that unprotected sex with these girls might result in pregnancy ... for about a nanosecond. He simply didn't care. He loved the feeling that came from pumping his seed inside a willing vessel. He was willing to take the risk. If they got pregnant, it was still a win. He didn't feel guilty about knocking any or all of them up because he fully intended to take responsibility for them and his children. He would move to Utah if he had to, so that his extended family might not be the anomaly that it would be in other parts of the country.

"Thanks for fucking me, Mr. Medford," Rebecca said as she climbed off the desk. A glop of cum plopped out of her pussy and hit the floor. She pulled a tissue from the box on his desk and cleaned herself off and the splotch from the floor, bending over and giving him a stellar view of her anus as she did so.

"Anytime," Brett answered. "And I'd love to lick your butthole, too, sometime."

"Oh, sure!" she said, flashing him a smile. "I'd better get to class."

"Let me give you a pass so you don't get into trouble." He scribbled out a hall pass and put "counseling" as the reason. He handed it to her and watched her ass as she strolled out of the classroom.

Brett Medford couldn't wait for his next class with these girls.

12