Brewhause

Story Info
Some called it incest, but it was love.
8.9k words
4.76
23.2k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers

This is a short story requested by a Lit member from abroad. It's been on the back burner waiting to be published, with the holidays over I had time to re-edit and submit. I listed it in Romance because it actually doesn't fit in the incest category.

Brewhaus

It was surprisingly slow for a Friday night, the county fair was in full swing but the beer tent didn't typically draw business from us. We had our regulars along with plenty of weekend campers and sportsmen, I say we because my step-sister and I own a beer joint/eatery named the Brewhaus. No, it wasn't original, in fact she and I had seen the name at a bistro in Syracuse and decided to see if it would work three states away. Following some research and a few applications along with the mandatory government fees it became a registered name in our state.

Sara is older than me by a year and a half, when I was 12 she and I became pseudo siblings when my mom married her dad. I say pseudo because we both had different parents but still lived in the same household. I was old enough I didn't want to be adopted and he was cool with that, Sara and I hung together most of our teen years, that ended when she enlisted in the Army with me following two years later. We were never stationed together and hadn't seen one another for over two years when her dad keeled over of a massive heart attack. Returning home for the funeral was bittersweet, it was a sad reason to gather, but, like most people, we made the most of the moment.

It was during our time at home for the funeral that Sara and I formulated a plan to buy what was now the Brewhaus when our enlistments were done. We were both in our early twenties, had money in the bank and got along well. It was also when in a drunk enough state of mind we reached the conclusion it was okay for us to bed one another, we weren't blood related in any way, so why not. We had never so much as flirted in our teen years, I had never even seen her in just underwear. Her swim wear was always quite modest so there wasn't much to see there, it wasn't until she was on her own that she broke out of her shell.

That Saturday night after the funeral neither of us were in the mood to sit around the house and listen to all the old tales. Sara and I drifted on down to Jakes Tap, the special was twenty-five cent 10oz taps, well don-cha know a few bucks will go a long way toward inebriation with a deal like that.

The special ran from five until nine at which time the tunes started and the dance floor filled. She and I had been dancing with each other as well as people we'd known from school, neither of us sure what the other's plans were if we were to hook up with one of our dance partners. She had danced more with one fella than the rest, a fisherman up for the weekend. He brought her back to the table and headed for the men's room, she slid tight to me and laid her head on my shoulder.

"He's kinda cute, but there's something about him that doesn't sit well. He told me I'm a knockout and wants to hook up, but I'm not sure, little red flags are waving inside my head."

I chuckled, "Well, you do have a nice ass, and that chest, where did that come from? I don't remember you being that big."

She laughed, "Well I don't remember you being so dang handsome and muscular. I started to blossom just before I turned twenty. Do you really think I have a nice ass John?"

I hugged her tighter, "I do Sara, in those jeans you look mighty tempting. I can understand why he'd want to get you naked."

Leaning away from me she grinned her most devious grin. I remembered that as teens when she had that grin something profound was about to happen or be said, she didn't disappoint.

"Would you like to see me naked? We aren't blood related and I'd just as soon give you my body as that guy, I want to get laid tonight, but not with him."

Sitting back slightly I looked at the serious expression on her face, "Yes, I would love that, but we aren't talking about falling in love and all that, right?"

"Hell no, I'm talking about raw passionate get down and dirty fucking. I don't want to be loved tonight, I want to be dicked as hard and often as you can get it up. By the time we walk in for breakfast I want cum soaked panties and a sore pussy. Is that clear enough?"

As the young angler was about to sit she stood, "Don't bother, we're getting ready to leave, was nice to meet you, maybe some other time." She smiled at me, "Come on, the nights young."

In the motel room we stood looking at each other when that grin appeared once more, "You're gonna have to kiss me so I don't feel like a whore, but it doesn't have to mean much if you don't want it to. I've thought about you a lot since I left home, I'm kind of fulfilling a dream."

We watched one another as we undressed, when she got to her bra I noticed it was nothing special, a simple light blue cotton bra with some lace here and there, oh, and a little white bow between the cups. When her jeans lowered I smiled to see it was a matching set with a little white bow on each hip. I was in my briefs, she in panties and bra when we simultaneously said, "You finish undressing me."

The statement made both of us laugh, I walked to her and turned her to face away from me. I unhooked her bra, slid it off her body and looked at the tag, 34C, that was a perfect size for her tight body. Cupping her breasts from behind I squeezed gently and molded them into cones tweaking her nipples as I slid my hands forward. Her head was back against my shoulder as she murmured, "You're good Johnny."

Moving my hands to her hips I hooked two fingers in the waistband and lowered her panties all the way to her ankles, kneeling behind her I kissed each ass cheek before I stood. Still being active-duty military her body was tight and solid, as I turned her I looked down. A little thatch of hair adorned her mound, it was neither long nor thick, the hair curling only slightly. I kneeled again and kissed her mound, sniffed her arousal deeply and then stood, she reached behind my head and drew me in for a kiss, as we broke I asked softly.

"I want you in the worst way, but are you sure Sara? I don't want this to ruin us."

Holding my face in her hands she kissed me softly, "It won't, I've wanted it to happen for a while now, truth is I'd rather have you between my legs than a stranger. Now it's my turn, stand back."

As I did she had my underwear off and my cock stuffed in her mouth with one movement, I looked down to see her looking up trying to smile. As she bobbed, I wove my fingers through her hair and held her still as I stroked her mouth, I was going as deep as she'd been sucking and it was just as good this way. I've never been a blow job guy, yeah, I like them, but it isn't something I need. Once I'm rock hard all I want is a warm wet pussy wrapped around my dick. She obviously had the same idea because she let go with a loud POP. Standing she put her arms around my neck, lifted herself off the floor and wrapped her legs around my waist.

With one hand under her butt and the other ahold of my dick I pointed it toward the target, she moved her hips a little and we were ready for takeoff. She was moaning softly as the head began to part her labia, she worked my cock a little deeper by wiggling her ass, loosening the grip around my neck allowed her to push down further. I couldn't believe how wet she was, she raised slightly and then pushed down, she slowly pushed onto me until her pussy was tight to my pelvis. Then she spoke.

"Nice size John fits me perfectly, not so big it's uncomfortable but long and fat enough to make me feel full of cock. It's time to fuck, I want it hard. I've been a naughty girl and need to be punished, fuck me like a two-dollar whore, fuck me hard, fill me with cum."

I hammered at her wet cavern for five minutes or more while holding her against the wall, I stopped stroking as I walked her to the bed still impaled on my cock. Lying down her legs stayed wrapped around my waist the first few strokes, then her feet hit the mattress and she began pushing up into me with powerful thrusts. I pounded on her cunt for another twenty minutes, neither of us looking away other than to close our eyes from time to time, we stared into the other's eyes as we neared a mutual climax. She'd had two already and I was going full speed ahead wanting mine to coordinate with hers, we nearly accomplished that, she went off about five seconds before I did.

Our bodies were covered in sweat, the sheets were soaked with perspiration and other bodily fluids. As my dick began to soften I could feel her Kegel muscles squeezing and relaxing around my dick, in no time I was hard again, ten minutes later we went going over the edge once more. This time we slumped next to the other and cuddled tight as we searched for oxygen, what an hour it had been, she was dozing off as I started to get up for something to clean her with.

She grabbed my hand, "Stay here, I don't care about cum running out of me. When we wake up I want another round with me on hands and knees and my ass in the air. Have you ever fucked doggy flat foot? You have! Fantastic, that's how I want the next load you pump into my pussy."

When I woke at three, I got her onto her back, slid my hard cock into her well lubricated pussy and slowly stroked, as her eyes opened her lithe body reacted by pushing into me as I bottomed out. We were like that a few minutes when she patted my thigh, I pulled out and mounted her from behind, no foreplay was needed, I slid in without effort. I fucked her hard causing her tits to swing as I pounded her sweet ass, she cried, "Mount me motherfucker." I knew what she wanted and went flat foot. I lasted a bit more than five minutes when her body began to shake and my balls began to erupt.

I was as deep as I could go as several streams of semen filled her vagina, she was whimpering and moaning as her body shook. As she pulled off and flopped forward I slapped her ass which produced a little squeal and ass shake from her, once she was prone I laid next to her. We apparently drifted off for a bit because there was daylight peeking around the curtains when we woke. Rolling out of bed she went to the bathroom, she peed and started the shower, I followed suit and was ready to step in the shower along with her.

We soaped and played and caressed and tweaked and just when I thought we were finishing she bent forward with her hands on the wall and her ass pointed to me, "Once more Johnny, I need your cock once more, we leave in two days, we can't fuck enough between now and then. Come on, give it to me."

My dick surprised me by hardening as soon as I saw the swollen pink pussy lips protruding between her thighs, waiting for me to fill her slutty little cunt with sperm before breakfast. After showering and dressing we left for home. When we walked into the kitchen mom gave us an odd look.

"Where were you two last night? Why do both of you look showered and refreshed."

Sara spoke up, "We had a few too many glasses of beer so we grabbed a motel room then showered this morning to get the stench off before we came home."

"Oh, okay, well I hope you had fun."

Sara smiled as she winked at me, "Oh, we did mom, we did, more than we'd imagined."

We didn't do anything that day knowing we were leaving the next and wanted a long night together before we parted company. That night was a repeat of the former, I have no idea where my stamina came from, but I managed to satisfy her several times and me to cum twice that night. She admitted she was sore and swollen and would probably walk funny a few days but that it was well worth it, she was looking at my limp dick when she laughed.

"I think your love muscle needs some time to recoup as well, you look drained John. And it all went inside my pussy, mmm, mmm, good."

Mom took us to the airport the next day. As it turns out we wouldn't see one another for nearly fifteen months. We texted and called a few times just to stay in touch, but that's what we were already doing before we had ever been in bed together, it wasn't anything new. Sara got out not quite a year before I did and was working as a bartender at Jakes Tap. When I got home I moved in with Sara instead of mom, telling mother she needed her space and I needed mine. I knew she'd been seeing a guy and suspected they'd been doing the horizontal mombo, she didn't object much. Sara and I resumed our once or twice a week fuck-a-thons at her apartment. It was during pillow talk one evening we solidified the idea of owning the tavern/eatery. Snuggled in tight with her leg over my hip, I could feel cum sliding down my body obviously from her thoroughly filled puss.

"I've got an idea John, hear me out. Jake wants to sell and retire in the worst way. We've talked about buying the tavern in the past, each have the inheritance money from when dad died. We're well over the age of twenty-one so there aren't any restrictions on how we use it. Why don't we go together and buy the place, we could update and spruce up the kitchen then offer something better than frozen pizza and burgers. I know you aren't fond of working the bar so you could be in the kitchen, and I'll handle the bar, I kinda know all the regulars anyway."

And that's what we did, I worked the back when it was super busy and helped bounce people when needed, the two guys we hired for weekends were good but if more than one fight broke out more help was necessary. Thank god that happened very seldom, either one, the fights or having to help the bouncers. At some point I would usually help Sara at the bar, I would dispense beer and simple drinks while she did the more complex, I personally hated the fruity things with an umbrella some women wanted. Go to Hawaii if you want that crap.

*** Back to the present. ***

I watched someone I'd never seen before walk in looking like she wasn't sure if she should be there, I'd seen that expression a hundred times, or maybe more. She didn't look like the standard jilted housewife who was there to find a revenge fuck, she looked lost, Sara was being chatting up by some suit at the end of the bar. I waved at our guest and gestured toward a barstool. She was dressed modestly, cotton blouse and floral skirt, flats, what looked like panty hose or thigh high stay ups, a smart looking necklace with matching earrings. I noticed right away there were no rings on her left hand but the indentation of where some had been still visible.

She had a sad yet pleasant smile as I greeted her, "I'm John, what can I get you?"

I no more than got the words out when two vultures swooped in sitting on either side of her offering to buy her a drink. When she looked at me there was fright in her eyes, I slightly shook my head no, she thanked both but declined, one walked away the other didn't. She told him no a second time and he still wasn't leaving, it was time to get in his face.

"The lady said no, either move along or I'll have Leonard help you move, he's that six-foot four guy standing at the door, yep, him. He likes to hurt people for fun, your choice buddy."

He was moving away post haste as she relaxed. "I have no idea what drinks are popular anymore, it's been such a long time. Oh, my name is Kirsten."

I took the reins, "How about an old-fashioned Manhattan?"

She smiled, "That sounds good, not too heavy on the alcohol though, I have to drive home."

I talked with her off and on for the next hour, since we were exceptionally slow there were times I could talk with her for ten minutes at a time. I learned that she was recently divorced, she'd been married to a wealthy man from a city thirteen hundred miles away, there were no children and the family never accepted her because in their words, she came from the wrong side of the tracks. Though she was a dentist they never felt she was good enough, when junior was caught with his noodle in not one but two of his barely legal employees she filed.

The family wanted her out of the picture entirely, no contact whatsoever, to achieve that her shark lawyer got them to agree to certain stipulations. They would pay her a handsome fee to not go after half of his net worth, it wasn't millions, but a half mil was better than a court case. They would also agree to set up or buy a practice if she relocated at least one thousand miles away. Which is what brought her to our thriving metropolis of just under five thousand people and a new dental practice, wait, that needs to be clarified, she bought out Doc VanValen and renamed the practice.

Normally everyone in town knew everybody, or knew of them, except the yuppie transplants who viewed our quaint city as a bedroom community. They left the city because of so much bureaucratic bullshit but wanted to implement the same garbage in our town. The city fathers saw it for what it was and shut them down often enough that they quit trying to change things that had worked for a half century or more. Some couldn't stand our simple way of life and moved back to the city, good riddance. After giving old Louie his last beer, he actually had a stool he sat at every evening, I turned my attention back to her.

With my undivided attention she began explaining why she was at the bar, "I've been wanting to stop in several times, but I don't want people in town to have the wrong idea. I'm not an alcoholic and I'm not looking for a bed partner, but I've heard the place was nice, clean, had good food and a lady could be sure to be protected if need be."

I smiled, "We're that place and then some. You're at two drinks, you probably want to quit there, but be sure and come back, it was a pleasure talking with you Kirsten, it's all you can eat fried chicken Thursdays from four until eight."

"That sounds great, I love fried chicken, see you Thursday evening."

I signaled for Leonard telling him to escort her to the car and make sure she got out of the parking lot without someone hitting on her. It was the least I could do. Sara took a break from the suit and walked to me.

Sara had a smirk on her lips as she spoke, "She's cute in a wholesome Midwest sort of way, to bad she's not from the Midwest. Yup, it's that obvious, that's a city girl trying to fit into our little burb. I wish her well."

We were at the far end of the bar opposite the suit as we faced each other, with her back to him she looked around, took my hand and put it on her pussy. "You want this tonight? I'm horny as hell."

I softly squeezed what was in my hand as she grinned and answered her own question, "I thought you might. I'll get rid of the polished turd, it's so slow tonight we need to close early. Everybody must be at the fair."

At the apartment we settled right in, we were comfortable enough with each other after all this time that we didn't need to communicate much in the bedroom unless we were trying something new. We both knew when it was time to be slow, gentle and tender, as well as when it was time to fuck and breed like animals. Tonight would be a wild session of doggy, ankles on shoulders and her riding in a frenzied manner as she dipped a nipple into my mouth for her own selfish pleasure. We hadn't screwed in three days, when I came it was like a gusher, exploding against her cervix and squishing out the sides of her pussy.

When Sara rides I love watching her cunt grab ahold of my dick and wrap around me like a pair of lips, her thick vulva caressing and stimulating every inch of my cock. Most times when she rides she's so aroused her juices form a ring of white lather at the base of my cock. To put it plainly, Sara loves to fuck, the fact that we grew up in the same house never seems to enter the equation. If either of us goes with someone else, which is very seldom, we make sure condoms are used, when we're together it's always bareback. We were lying in each other's arms as we caught our breath.

R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers