Brewhause

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Sara, can I ask you a question?" She nodded. "Why didn't you go with the suit, he was handsome and seemed to be polite."

"Oh yeah, he was that, but he was also cocky and overly sure he was in my panties after I served him the second beer. I'm not sure, there was something off about him, besides, I wanted you. I know we originally talked about not being together forever and all that shit, but I want to enjoy what we have as long as we have it. If we happen to meet someone and it's time to end it, we'll know. Until then let's keep doing what we're doing."

She would get no argument from me, she was five foot eight, solid as a brick shit house, lovely tits, a tight ass and a face as cute as any I'd seen. I on the other hand am five foot ten, weigh 205 and am still as fit as I was when I was in the Army. I have all my teeth and hair, my chest is big and my waist is small with a tight flat abdomen. Nope, no six pack but then again there's no flab either. Sara measured my dick one afternoon after a rather robust session, deciding it was seven if measured from the base at my abdomen and nine if measured from my asshole. She liked to brag to her girlfriends she was taking a nine-inch cock.

I was almost asleep when she patted my chest, "How about the new woman at the bar? Is she wife material? I could see you shagging her on a regular basis. Hell, I could even see you with little ankle biters running around a yard. She's the closest you've ever come to the ideal woman you talk about."

I kissed her softly, "I think you have the cart before the horse, we talked and that's all. I have you and at present you're all I need. I agree, if and that's a big IF, we find the someone else we'll know, until then leave me alone so I can sleep before you try to empty my balls again in the morning."

Empty my balls in the morning is exactly what she did, it was one of those infrequent times that I let her suck me to a climax, the fact that she'd started her period in the middle of the night was obviously a contributing factor. When she finished swallowing there was a dribble at the left corner of her mouth, wiping it with the back of her hand and licking it off she slapped my thigh and smiled.

"You son of a bitch, where the fuck did that load come from? I emptied your balls last night, shit you came a lot."

I looked at her as I held her, "I know, I could hear you gulping."

"You're such a beast, why do I love being in bed with you so much? Too late to contemplate that, I'm addicted to your cock. Hey, if you're gonna fuck the dentist let me know. I'm beginning to feel like this cock is mine and mine alone."

I had no plans of bedding the new dentist, but I still imagined having her ride me with a nipple in my mouth, grinding her clit against my pelvic bone and watching her shudder as she creamed my dick. Me arching my back just before I thrust into her steamy pussy one last time as jet after jet of semen splashed inside her quaking cunt, feeling the vaginal walls grip my shaft and slowly massage my dick of any soldiers trying to hide.

I made an executive decision to set up a teeth cleaning appointment, it had been two years since my last, knowing she wouldn't do the cleaning but would come in to check them when the hygienist was done meant I'd have a chance to see her. I would know then whether or not I wanted to be with her somewhere other than the bar. Kirstin was still in work clothes when she drifted in about six fifteen Thursday night, smiling as she walked to the bar, she asked Sara if there was any chicken left.

"Oh sure, bozo has been cooking up a storm but there's plenty left, you should poke your head in the kitchen door and let him know you're here."

Kirsten looked at Sara oddly, Sara figured out what the look was for, "Oh, we grew up in the same house during our teen years, beyond that we aren't related, different parents and all that rot. I refer to him as Bozo quite often, we own the place together. Go on, say hi, he's about ready to leave the kitchen anyway, the rush is over, the others can handle it from here."

I had just emptied a fresh batch of chicken from the broaster when I noticed the kitchen door open, smiling I waved and motioned her to me.

"Hi there, are you hungry? Good, because I'm ready to eat supper and you can join me. That is if you want to."

She wanted a leg and a thigh with just a few fries and nothing else except a glass of milk if we had any. I am a milk drinkin son of a gun so when she asked for a glass of milk my heart skipped a beat. Could there really be a woman, a good-looking woman I might add, other than Sara who preferred milk with her meals? I told her to find a table and I'd bring our food, Julie (one of the high school girls I employed to help in the kitchen) was carrying two glasses of milk right behind me. When she set the milk down I told her to bring out a treat. I had baked sour cream cookies with an almond drizzle that afternoon, they would be tomorrow's dessert for the others, they would be ours tonight. We were just finishing our cookies and gulping the last of our milk when she asked if I knew a Mr. Ormond.

"Steve, sure, everybody knows Steve, he runs the feed mill. It isn't much of a feed mill any longer, mostly lawn mowers and yard fertilizers, but at one time it served the farmers in the area. Why do you ask?"

"That's why I'm late, I had planned on being here by five, but Mr. Ormond came in with horrible pain. After seeing the x-rays it was obvious, he had an abscess tooth, there wasn't much choice but to do a root canal. It took a little longer than I hoped it would, but at least I got here before the chicken was all gone."

I leaned forward across the table looking left and right like I was going to convey a secret, in a whispering voice I told her, "Don't tell anyone, but I was saving some for you, I figured you'd get here sooner or later."

She chuckled as she sat back, "You're funny John, it's been a very long time since I've laughed freely. Thank you for supper, I really should go, I have a seven o'clock appointment with some old farmer guy. Do I pay at the bar?"

"You don't pay at all, it's my treat, and the farmer guy must be Todd Ambrose, he was in last week grumbling about a tooth ache. He starts at five in the morning so to him, seeing you at seven is probably an inconvenience in his mind. Don't let his gruff nature get to you, he's all fluff inside."

I went about my business cleaning the kitchen, putting utensils away, taking burger out of the freezer for the next day. It was just before ten when I sat down with a beer, Sara wasn't two minutes behind me. With only a few older guys nursing their tap beer while they lied to one another, our part time guy behind the bar was more than able to handle any new customers. However, after ten it was generally real quiet. Sitting next to me she put her hand on my thigh and squeezed gently.

"What do you think Bozo, is she the one? Am I gonna have to give you up for her? I know we talked about if we found somebody else and moving on, but reality is harder to deal with than speculation."

I wasn't sure and told her. "I don't know Sara, she's nice, pretty, got a career, easy to talk with, but man does she have a lot of baggage. I don't know if I could fall for her or not, I guess time will tell. What about you and the new city administrator? He seems to spend an awful lot of time here chatting you up. You considering going to bed with him?"

She shook her head, "Nope, and I don't think I will. I don't need a bed partner as long as I've got you, besides, he doesn't trip my trigger in that way. I'm happy with what we have if you are."

I slid my hand up the inside of her skirt to find a warm wet bare pussy, I twiddled my fingers through her pubic hair a little and whispered.

"You naughty little girl. What am I to do with you?"

She giggled, "Take me home and fuck me. Ed can lock up."

It was uncanny how we met each other's needs and desires, we didn't need anyone else and there were times I wondered why we even entertained looking elsewhere. On the way to the apartment she slid next to me and put her head on my shoulder, sighing deeply before she spoke.

"Can I have it doggy tonight, I really want it deep. Oh, and don't make love to me, fuck me like you own me."

She slapped my arm as I muttered, "I do own you Sara, you can have it any way your little heart desires. I am but your loyal and devoted cock provider, the one who leaves large amounts of semen in your ever so grateful pussy. There's only one thing I love more than eating you, and that's fucking you. Let's start with doggy and see where it goes."

We no more than closed the front door when she turned to me, pushing her body against mine until she had me pinned against the wall. Our lips were melting together as she expertly undid my belt, unsnapped the pants and pulled the zipper down, this was not new territory for her, she'd done it many times before. There were times she wanted to be the aggressor, to be in charge, to take me the way she wanted me to take her most of the time. This was one of those nights, I relaxed and let her do as she liked, I caressed her breasts as we kissed.

My jeans hit the floor as her fingers slipped inside my underwear and pushed them down, with her hands wrapped tightly around my cock she unlocked our lips and looked into my eyes. There was a strong sense of passion as we stared into one another's eyes, I used her breasts as handles to pull her close to me again. With our tongues gently dancing between mouths she let go of my cock with one hand and snaked her fingers behind my neck holding our lips together tightly. As we came up for air she gently stroked the side of my face.

"John, take me to bed and hammer me, prove to me that I'm the best lay you've ever had, and then do it again in the morning."

I laughed, "Let me take my pants and underwear off, I know what you want my darling little slut."

As I stood upright I pulled down the tube top she was wearing exposing her bare chest, stooping I hooked my arms under her butt and lifted, with her legs wrapped around my waist she yanked the skirt upward and lowered herself onto my dick. It was as if my cock and her pussy knew where the other was because I was in her immediately. I would soon be balls deep in the girl I cherished, she groaned softly as our bodies collided, our pubic hair touching, her eager hips grinding side to side as she settled. We ground against each other in that position a minute or two when she whispered. "In the bedroom." With my cock buried inside I walked to the bedroom, tossing her onto the bed. She squealed and opened her arms bidding me to join her at the same time spreading her legs.

"Fuck me a minute or two on my back, you feel extra big tonight. Warm me up so I can take from behind, you go so deep, even deeper when you do it flat foot. Can I have it that way tonight? Ooooo, god that feels wonderful, my pussy is already tingling, this is gonna be so good."

I was going slowly, deep, sensuous, her arms wrapped around my neck kissing me as I stroked. Pushing up so my arms were fully extended she craned her neck looking down with a smile on her face.

"I love watching you go in and out of me, it's so damned hot. There have been other cocks in me, but none have fit so well and pushed every button like you do. I know I said just a little on my back but I'm getting ready to cum, go a little faster Johnny but try not to cum like this."

I picked up speed and thought of anything but how wonderful her pussy felt wrapped around my cock. Thinking of the old couple next door and their baggy worn out underwear flapping on the clothesline solved that problem. As she shuddered through the first climax I held still, my cock was pulsing, thankfully my balls weren't ready to shoot my final offering into Sara. I pulled back rotating her without completely letting my cock fall out, once on her belly I lifted her hips and pushed forward hard, she moaned and uttered, "yesss, give it me John, make me your whore."

I was going at a steady pace when she raised up and threw her head back, I knew what she wanted and grabbed a handful of hair, not pulling or yanking it, just a handful of hair scrunched in my fist. Tugging gently her head went backward as she looked sideways and whispered, "mount me" code for flat foot. In that position she was completely impaled on my cock, my fingertips were on the small of her back for balance. After the first half dozen rapid fire strokes I felt her back arch and her knees widen slightly.

Her pussy was as wide open as she could make it, I slammed forward with enough force to knock her to her chest. She was clutching the sheets and yelling my name as she entered a different stratosphere, her body was shaking, I could feel her abdomen muscles tighten. That was enough to send me into orbit as I slammed against her ass one last time and remained stationary as my balls emptied inside her warm soothing cunt. My legs were on fire, I knew I couldn't stay in that position any longer, as she slumped forward I went with her, my cock still inside as I lay on her back.

As I began to soften she said softly, "off", rolling to my side she instantly moved into my embrace. Nothing was being said, we lay there searching for breath to fill our lungs, her fingers were gently moving through the hair on my chest. Kissing the side of my neck she whispered.

"Damn we're good together. How the hell did we get so lucky?"

I didn't answer, I closed my eyes and drifted off. When I woke twenty minutes later she was still asleep on my chest. Looking down at Sara gently sleeping in my arms I wondered the same thing, how the hell did we get so lucky? At moments like this I wondered why we bothered even thinking about being with other people? I knew I was satisfied with her, I wondered if she was as satisfied with me. When I felt her stir I got up and came back with a warm washcloth, she liked it when I would clean the residue of our love making from her legs and vulva. When I slid a finger over her ultra-sensitive clit she slapped my hand.

"No Johnny, it's too much. Damn, I came hard. Did you cum good, it sure sounded good. I haven't heard you bellow like that for a couple of weeks."

I rummaged through her dresser looking for a pair of soft cotton panties for her to sleep in. She loved it when I slid them on after we'd made love, it had become "our" thing so to speak. I loved doing for her and she never failed to show me how much she appreciated my efforts. We slept in until just before nine, had a leisurely breakfast and made our way to the bar by ten thirty, opening at eleven it gave us plenty of time to get ready for the day. I typically tended to the kitchen area while she made sure the bar was well stocked and did the receipts from the night before.

The previous owner used to open at eight, we soon determined the only ones coming at that hour were the third shifters and alkies. We didn't need to have the sale of the dozen beers we sold to that crowd, besides, they were always angry about something, an attitude that seemed to permeate the place even after they'd left. One of the first things we did after taking over was to begin opening at eleven for the lunch crowd and early drinkers. There were always a half dozen old geezers who showed up by eleven fifteen to have their fifty cent tap and bullshit while they spit into a cup. None of them would stay for lunch, the Brewhaus just happened to be their late morning hangout, somewhere to shoot the shit and chew.

Friday was one of our biggest days when it came to food sales, the bar was far enough away from most of the seating that lots of families came in for the Friday fish fry. My first objective was to get the fryers up to temp and start making the beer batter, several places in the area advertised having beer batter but we were the only ones who actually made our own, the others used a powdered mix. The lunch crowd had come and gone, a new set of old cronies were at the back table playing Gin Rummy and getting loud. There were so few people in during those hours we never said anything, they kept buying taps and their wives knew where to reach them.

Following the surge of evening diners Sara and I sat down for a bite just after eight o'clock. It had been a busier than usual Friday, neither of us had much energy left. Sitting back looking at each other Sara raised her eyebrows as she spoke.

"So, did your lady friend come in? I didn't have time to notice."

"Ya know, I looked a few times but didn't see her either. How about you, did the administrator guy show up? I noticed your fisherman buddy from last year is back, he seemed to be trying to get your attention."

"Yeah well, he can stuff it. He's obviously married now, the ring isn't on his finger, but the indentation is. What make these asshole's think taking the ring off makes it any less obvious that they're married? Dumb fuckers."

She leaned across the table, "You got any energy left after last night? That was some mighty good screwin."

I leaned across so our faces were inches apart, "Hell no, you drained my balls last night. I was afraid you'd want more this morning and was glad all we did was shower and feel a little. Maybe in the morning we can do a quickie to start the day."

Arriving home stinking of beer, fish fry and the overall smell of a tavern we jumped in the shower together. We didn't need to fool around, we were tired enough to simply wash the others body and dry off. It's interesting because we always say we're only going to wash but I take extra time to wash her breasts and between her legs, she takes extra time to wash my cock. Neither of us needs to get off, we just like touching each other.

Following our much needed and soothing shower I was helping her dress as she leaned against me for balance, panties and one of my old worn-out oversized shirts. She would lean on my shoulders as I knelt and slid her panties on, taking extra care to make sure they were comfy for her. It was a silly game we played, but it was our game. I would then lotion her body from toes to neck, slip the shirt over her head and she'd lie down waiting for me to join her. Neither of us could stand to touch the other when we were teens, now we literally clung to the other, or at least when we first went to sleep. We were tired but yet keyed up from the day, Sara spoke softly.

"We need to go see your mom in the morning."

"What? Why do we need to see mom?"

She sighed and put her hand on my chest, "She's been listening to old Mrs. Kozak from church and is convinced we're living in sin. She suddenly thinks it's wrong that we still live together. She says people are beginning to talk. John, we need to remind her that we aren't brother and sister, we grew up together in the same house, that's all. We never so much as went to a basketball game together, we need to put her mind at ease. That is, unless you don't want to be with me any longer."

I was a little pissed and let her know, "Knock that shit off Sara. We're together, leave it alone. I have no desire to be with anyone else. Do you feel the same?"

"I do. I need to sleep, and I'm going to be the one to say it first, I love you."

"Love you too." I whispered as we drifted off into lala land.

Sara called mom first thing and set up a time to meet for coffee by nine. We would need to be at the Brewhaus by ten thirty so that would give us plenty of time with her. Our town is small enough there are only two coffee bars in town, one is very friendly, the other simply sells coffee. Guess which one we met at? Sitting at a table in the back we said hello and greeted people until her mom walked in and sat with us. She had a serious look and seemed rigid. I got us coffees and then sat down to see what she had to say.