Brewing Up a Throuple

Story Info
Two witches show a wizard their favorite potions.
10.6k words
4.71
9.6k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Everyone in this story is obviously 18+ and you should not be reading it if you are under 18. This story is basically all about expansion and shrinking kinks which involve specific body parts growing and people overall shrinking to smaller sizes. If that doesn't sound like your thing you don't need to be here. I will also note that there is probably some undernegotiated kink in here, but everyone has a good time. I originally posted this on Giantess City, but figured I should post it here too. Comments and feedback are very welcome.

Synopsis: Some witches seduce a wizard and show him their favorite potions.

Tags: Breast expansion, ass expansion, hourglass expansion, cock expansion, shrinking man, shrinking woman, gentle femdom, msub, femsub, F/f/m

*

"Alright I'm done studying," Meg declared as she closed her book with a loud snap.

Patrick looked up in surprise. Meg and Kat had invited him over to their apartment for a study session for their graduate level Divination class, but it had only been an hour and the short, dark-haired witch was already throwing in the towel. Beside him, Kat rolled her eyes at her roommate, "You know some of us actually need to study for this class..."

"You don't need to study that badly. The next exam isn't for another two weeks. I want to have fun." Meg called that last over her shoulder, as she left the table they had been sitting around and sauntered into the kitchen, which soon filled with the sound of clinking glass.

Kat let out a protracted sigh and shook her head, setting her blonde curls to bouncing. But then she chuckled and closed her book too, pushing the heavy tome away from her. "If I get a bad grade because of you, I'll..."

"Oh you'll be fine. And since I'm going to get a great divination grade I'd see whatever you did coming anyway," Meg laughed, avoiding Kat's playful swat. "Careful, if you make me drop these I would actually do something wicked to you," she said as she place down several bottles on the table in front of them. Kat stuck out her tongue.

Patrick couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed as the two girls bickered about what hexes they would put on each other. He had actually been really excited to be invited to the girls' apartment for a study session, although not because he needed help with divination. It had just been exciting getting to spend time with the two girls. They knew each other tangentially from their involvement in various aspects of the Magical Graduate Student's Assembly, but they had only gotten friendly when this class had started a few months ago.

Now they would often get lunch together after lecture, but the study session marked the first time they were actually "hanging out" together. He had been thinking it was a big step for him, both in terms of making new friends in grad school and getting to hang out with two pretty women. Not that he thought anything was going to happen between them, he got the definite vibe that Meg and Kat were more interested in each other. But still things had had a certain energy between the three of them the past few weeks and he had been hoping to bask in that a bit. Now Meg's mercurial nature had the evening going up in smoke, but he couldn't very well insist they keep studying with him if they didn't want to.

"Well, I guess if we're done studying then I should get going..." he said, trying to keep the tinge of disappointment out of his voice.

"What? Nooo," Kat pleaded, her feud with Meg completely forgotten as he mentioned leaving early. "Meg's right, we don't need to study tonight," she said as Meg stage whispered "I told you so" behind her. Kat turned momentarily to flash her roommate a look, before turning back to him emerald eyes pleading behind her dark glasses. "You should stay and have fun with us."

"Oh I just thought..." he began, heart beating just a little faster at the way Kat was looking at him.

"What that we invited you here to study?" Meg teased, dark eyes flashing with mirth. "Kat may be that much of nerd but you should know I'm not."

"I am not a nerd!" Kat cried out, faux offense dripping from her voice. "And what Meg meant to say is that we didn't invite you here just to study. We invited you to...hang out," she said looking just the slightest bit nervous, as though trying to find the right phrase. She smiled endearingly at him, her upper teeth nibbling at her lower lip.

"Oh I guess I can hang out for a bit," he murmured, feeling a blush creep into his face at the way both girls were looking at him. Then his heart did a somersault as Kat reached out and took his hand pulling him with her as she stood up.

"Yes! Come on let's go get comfy on the couch while Meg makes us some drinks," Kat said as her lithe frame practically bounced to the couch, dragging the lanky young man with her. When she arrived she sat and patted a spot on her left for him to sit in, which he did. For a moment he thought he saw a blush on her face and he forced himself to assert that she was just being friendly lest his fantasies get away from him. Then she scooched just a bit closer, her thigh almost pressing against his and he worried she would feel him shiver with sudden nerves.

"Well you two nerds like studying so much, let's at least study something a little more interesting," Meg said, calling their attention to where she was busily combining a few different liquids into a shaker. She neatly poured the resulting mixture it into three glasses. Then she produced two smaller bottles and poured them into one of the drinks, which she brought over to Patrick. "Like potions," she said as she flashed him a mischievous smile.

Patrick blanched a bit but he took the proffered drink, staring at it nervously. Potions?

"You know for someone who claims not to be a nerd, you sure seem to have become a potion expert," Kat teased as Meg went to fetch the other two drinks and returned to the couch, handing one to Kat and keeping the other for herself. Patrick noted, with a hint of apprehension, that Meg hadn't added any potions to either of the girls' drinks.

Meg scoffed. "I'll have you know Professor Burgess says I am a natural talent when it comes to potions. No studying required," she retorted as she sat down on Patrick's left side. She somehow managed to situate herself even closer than Kat had, the fabric of her leggings rubbing against the part of his thigh left uncovered by his shorts. He stifled a startled gasp and would have shifted away to give her more space...but that would have meant pushing himself up against Kat. He looked between the two, trying to decide what to do. Kat looked at him with those big green eyes, her face almost as flushed as his felt. Meg just stuck out her tongue at him, the short woman always cool and collected. "Drink up sweetie. I made that just for you."

His gaze turned back to the drink, glad for any distraction from the two very pretty ladies sitting very close to him. "Um what's in it?"

"Well the drink is a gin and tonic. But that's not what you're asking about is it...sweetie?" Meg purred. He shock his head no, unable to find any words in the face of Meg's flirty demeanor. Meg laughed at that.

"Meg, we talked about this. You have to be nice!" Kat called out. As she did he felt the warmth of her skin on his, as she scooted closer to him, her short dress letting her bare skin press against his.

"I'm being nice. Aren't I pumpkin?" The dark haired witch, playfully nudged him with her elbow as she spoke.

"Um you're both being nice..." Patrick mumbled, feeling quite overwhelmed by the attention.

"See," Meg smirked, eyebrows raising at Kat. "To answer your question...well. Kat and I are both so excited to have you here, aren't we?" Kat hummed an agreement. "But you've always seemed so shy and nervous around us so I wanted to make you a little something - or somethings I should say - to help you feel better. One potion to make you a bit more...confident. And another to make you feel safe and cozy. Doesn't that sound nice?"

He looked back down at the drink, still unsure. "You don't have to drink it if you don't want to," Kat said softly, her hand that wasn't holding a drink pressing gently on his thigh. His breath came a little faster at the contact.

"I bet he would feel more comfortable if someone demoed the potions for him," Meg offered from his left. When he looked at her, he saw she was giving Kat a challenging stare.

"What...m-me? It's your potion! Why don't you demo it?" Kat sputtered.

"Well I don't think I need any confidence or to feel safe do you?" Meg snickered.

Kat stared at Meg for a few moments, lips pursed in a little pout, before sighing. "Fine, I'll do the demo." She put her own drink down, and removed the cardigan she was wearing, revealing the thin straps and surprisingly low neckline of her dress. Kat wasn't quite as busty as Meg, having a tall and lean figure, but in that dress he still got quite an eyeful despite trying to avert his gaze for her modesty. While he tried to look away, she plucked his drink from his hand and took a large gulp. "Was that enough?" she asked Meg.

"Mhmm that should be a lovely demo. Don't be shy Patrick, you're gonna wanna see Kat overflowing with confidence," Meg said, as she directed his attention back towards Kat. He turned, cheeks burning.

Kat smiled coyly as she handed the drink back. "I've never done this in front of anyone but Meg..." she whispered breathily. Her face was flush and she seemed to be breathing slightly hard, drawing his attention downwards toward her breasts.

That was when he saw. He was a bit embarrassed to admit it, but a lot of sidelong glances during dull lectures had given him a pretty good idea of how much Kat was working with up top and now there seemed to be...well more. He stared at her chest, watching as her flushed breasts slowly rose bigger and bigger like two rolls in the oven, her once modest cleavage threatening to spill out of her overfilled top. With a light moan, Kat pushed her chest out further, as if she wanted him to get a better view. He found he had to bit his lip to keep from letting out a little moan in sympathy with her.

"Mhmmm doesn't she look positively yummy. She might be bigger than me now..." Meg whispered, her mouth right against his ear causing him to gasp in surprise. "It's not just her tits either..." Patrick quickly realized what Meg was talking about as he felt more and more of Kat's thigh press against him. Looking down he saw that her lower body was also swelling up, her hips widening, thighs thickening and he could only assume her ass was getting on the fun too. "The effect isn't the same for boys, but well it is definitely going to increase the size of your...confidence..." Meg tittered against his ear, one of her arms draping over his shoulders to snuggle him close, even as Kat swelled into him on the other side.

Kat moaned again, her hands gently gliding over her massively increased breasts. "F-fuck Meg why did you make this feel so good mhmmm...it's kind of embarrassing..." Kat whimpered. She and Patrick were both breathing hard at this point, her due to the effects of the potions and him because of the arousing spectacle in front of him.

"Aww don't be embarrassed. I bet Patrick thinks you look super sexy right now don't you?" Patrick blushed, looking down at his feet, but he nodded meekly all the same. "See? Plus in a moment you're going to get to see him go through the same thing...but first I think the second potion is about to kick in..."

"Oh f-fuck," Kat moaned, before biting her full lower lip and breathing out hard through her nose. Patrick couldn't figure out what was happening to her, but whatever it was it seemed like it felt good. His eyes were drawn towards hers, heavy lidded and glazed with lust behind her glasses...which seemed off. Almost like they were sliding off her nose though...and was her head getting lower? He looked down at her body, and saw that though her breasts still seemed quite large on her frame, they weren't stretching out the top of her dress so much. In fact one of the thin straps slide off her shoulder as he watched. Kat was shrinking!

He heard Meg chuckle as he watched Kat dwindle down from her lofty stature. "Kat's so fucking hot, but I just cannot stand to be the short one in a relationship..." Meg purred into his ear. Together they watched Kat shrink down until the top of her head was just level with Patrick's shoulders, the increasingly short woman letting out little sighs and whimpers the whole time.

When she had finished shrinking, Kat took off her glasses, which looked like they were going to be constantly in danger of slipping off. Then her tiny hands snaked their way around Patrick's neck and she pulled his head down to hers and kissed him, her soft warm lips pressed hard against his bigger ones as he exhaled sharply in surprise. It only lasted a few moments before she pulled away, and smiled shyly at him. "I've wanted to do that for a while..."

"Me too," he stammered bashfully. His face felt hot with embarrassment but his heart was also doing cart wheels about the fact that Kat liked him too.

Their tender moment was interrupted by a familiar chuckle. "Aww aren't you two adorable...but what I said about not wanting to be the short one in the relationship applies to you too Patrick...so why don't you try some of your drink and we can see where the night takes us..."

Patrick's eyes drifted over to Meg, still pressed up close to him, a playful smirk across her lips. He glanced down nervously at the drink she had prepared for him, as he wondered if he really wanted to take the plunge. Of course, part of him very much wanted to try the potion. At this point he had a pretty good idea what Meg meant by increasing his confidence, and well if he was going to be playing with not one but two hot women it seemed like a good idea. Plus, from the way Kat had been reacting it seemed like it felt really good too. As for the shrinking, well that was a perhaps a little scary, but he did find assertiveness attractive in women, and the thought of the two girls he had been crushing on in class being big enough to do whatever they wanted with him did leave him feeling hot under the collar.

Truthfully his only hesitation was just how fast it all seemed to be going. He definitely liked the idea of where the evening with Meg and Kat was headed, but a part of him was a bit worried that this was just for the evening. He liked both of the girls a lot and wanted more than just one evening. He was snapped out of his reverie by the feeling of a small hand on his thigh. He turned to look at Kat who was looking up at him tenderly. "Speaking from personal experience Meg can be...a bit of a bully when she likes someone." Meg huffed dramatically on his other side her face showing an uncharacteristic bit of color, but she let Kat continue. "The potions are really just meant to be a bit of fun and to make you feel a little more at ease with us. If you don't want to take them we can still...um see where things take us...or you know we can just hang out if we've misread this situation entirely...though that would be so embarrassing..."

It was in that moment, seeing the gentle concern in Kat's eyes and the way Meg was actually blushing as she looked at him, that he was decided. He took a deep breath and then took two big gulps of the drink. "Is that enough?" he asked Meg tentatively.

"Mhmmm that's perfect. What a good boy you are. Now since I'm apparently such a bully, let me make it up to you..." she grinned as she leaned in and planted a big kiss on his lips. Where his first kiss with Kat had been soft and sweet, Meg was much more aggressive. Almost immediately, he felt her tongue playing along his lips. Soon Meg had her hand on the back of his head pulling him towards her as her tongue explored his mouth.

His physical excitement had been building since Kat first pulled him onto the couch, but as he practically panted on Meg's tongue he felt himself rapidly going from a semi to fully hard. And then he felt the most amazing sensation as he just...kept getting harder. The pleasant tingly throbbing he associated with getting an erection just continued even though he already had one, and with each throb he felt the crotch of his pants getting a little more cramped. It felt wonderful, enough that he sighed in pleasure into his kiss with Meg.

Pulling back ever so slightly Meg whispered against his lips, "You like my bullying don't you?" She giggled at his hummed affirmation, kissing him briefly once more before pulling further back. She appraised his face, almost as if she could sense the status of his transformation in how much he was blushing. "Would you say you're feeling more confident now?" she asked, as she gently rubbed his cheek. He could only nod shyly. "Kat why don't you be a good girl and help him get his cock out?"

"Is that ok?" Kat asked him, but she barely waited for an answer before her dainty hands were on the crotch of his shorts. "Mmmm," she purred in excitement as she gave his swelling bulge a good squeeze before she started fumbling with his zipper. As soon as she had it down, her hand snaked into his shorts and began fishing him out of his underwear. Meg picked that moment to renew her assault on his lips, and he found himself groaning against her lips as Kat's warm fingers made contact with the sensitive skin of his cock.

It took some very pleasurable manhandling but Kat was eventually able to work his cock out of his increasingly snug underwear, the throbbing length springing free from his shorts once it was no longer trapped. He heard Kat mutter "Holy shit" and Meg ceased kissing him to purr delightedly as she admired her handiwork. He turned to look too and could only gasp. His former modest six inches had been replaced with a thick monster that had to be pushing ten...and he could tell it was still getting bigger, swelling just a little bit longer and thicker with each pleasurable pulsing throb.

For a moment they all just stared at his mighty cock, but then Meg reached out a hand to run her fingers along him. "F-fuck..." he groaned, shuddering at even the gentle contact.

"Yeah is that nice sweetie?" Meg cooed, her hand trying and failing to encircle his length. He could only whimper as she started to make the tiniest jerking motions along his length. "Scoot forward," she commanded, though she didn't stop teasing his achingly hard shaft. He did as directed and Meg squeezed behind him, placing her thick thighs on either side of him. "There now I can feel it when you start to shrink. I don't want Kat to feel left out though. Do you want to sit on Pat's lap? Let him feel how fat your ass got?"

Kat just giggled and hopped off the couch. With her standing, he could finally see how short she was. If she had been standing next to Meg the top of Kat's head would have maybe reached the brunette's chin. Her voluminous dress made it hard to get a read of how her figure had changed though, at least until she surprised him by hiking the excess material up.

Patrick's eyes went wide as saucers as more and more plush creamy flesh came into view. Everything about Kat's lower body was simply enormous, from her thick thighs, to her wildly flaring hips to the simply outrageously round bubble butt she was packing. "Fuck Meg, you made me look like such a slut," she said looking over her shoulder. As she leaned forward slightly he caught a glimpse of her bare pussy lips and realized that the normally demure woman hadn't been wearing any panties. He felt himself pulse even harder and bigger at the sight, his cock straining to make contact with the thick ass in front of him.

"Well judging by the way he's throbbing I think he likes your slutty ass," Meg teased behind him, her breath hot on his neck. Then she dropped her voice to a husky whisper, "You know if you play your cards right she might let you stick your big cock right in that fat ass."