Brewing Up a Throuple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat leaned forward, nosing Meg's panties further out of the way, before whole heartedly diving into Meg's pussy. The taste must have been intoxicating because Kat's eyes became glazed with pleasure and the muffled noise of moaning carried up from the bottom of the bed. "Y-yeah...good girl just like that..." Meg breathed, her composure slipping for the first time in the night at her girlfriend's ministrations.

Despite the clear distraction that Kat was creating between her legs, Meg never stopped playing with Patrick's erection, fingers ghosting over his head and slit as his precum ran freely down his shaft. His own breathing was coming fast as his mind warred over whether to be jealous of Kat getting to show Meg how good she was or whether to be grateful to get to watch one of his crushes eat out the other.

His cock didn't care though, it only throbbed harder and harder until suddenly Meg's fingers were retreating leaving him groaning in need. "Don't cum..." the big woman panted at him. He could feel as much as hear the way her breath was hitching now.

He watched her fingers curl tighter in Kat's hair, pulling the small woman harder against her. Then Meg pulled him to look at her and kissed him hard, her big tongue forcing its way into his tiny mouth. He moaned against the invading organ and felt her moan back as her orgasm ripped through her body.

Being held that way as she came he could feel all of the incredible power of her body as her muscled tensed against him. Her teasing, her strength, the incredible spectacle of her pulling Kat against her snatch was all almost too much for him. But he managed to fight back his orgasm, the pulsing of his cock slowing as Meg's forceful moaning into his mouth quieted. When she finally released him they were both gasping for breath. "Fuck me that was great," Meg sighed.

"Was I good?" Kat called up, a dreamy smile playing across her lips as she rested her cheek on Meg's dark thatch of pubic hair.

"You were sooo good babe," Meg purred back affectionately, her fingers once more gently playing with Kat's hair. "Such a good girl." She turned to Patrick again, a dazzling post orgasmic smile on her face. "Oh and you were so patient...I'm sorry Patrick I was going to let you have a taste but well...I guess watching you two earlier got me more pent up than I thought...I have an idea though...Kat why don't you give Patrick a taste of me?"

Kat giggled demurely at the suggestion but she quickly started moving, bouncy tits swaying as she crawled over Meg's body. Once the two women were disentangled, Patrick found himself lying on his back with Kat poised on all fours above him, his slick cock head occasionally brushing her midriff where it rose between them. Meanwhile Meg had rolled to the side, propping her head up on one arm to watch her lovers. "I made a complete mess of your face," she laughed as she pulled Kat's hair behind her ear to admire the sheen of squirt covering her from nose to chin. "Why don't you help her clean it up, Patrick?"

Patrick licked his lips, feeling self-conscious over how much he ached to kiss Kat and drink the pussy off her face. At least Kat was blushing too, though he was certain Meg would be smirking if he let his eyes wander to the side. Nervously he lifted his head up towards Kat, lips parted and small tongue sticking out. Kat closed her eyes and lowered herself towards him, her huge tits smushing warmly against his chest while his cock pushed against her tummy.

They met, soft and gentle. But instead of tasting Kat's sweet breath, on her lips he tasted Meg's tangy flavor, and she was delicious. He moaned weakly, eyes fluttering shut, his tongue exploring along Kat's lips with a mind of its own desperate for as much of Meg as he could get. Soon he began moving his lips away from Kat's, kissing and licking her cheeks and chin wherever he could taste Meg's rich squirt. His cock throbbed as he imagined tasting it directly from the source, precum flowing freely from it to smear Kat's tummy. She gasped at that, pulling back from him.

Opening his eyes, he saw Kat was as flushed as he felt, but she was looking back at his cock. After a moment's inspection, she turned back towards him sheepishly, "I was worried...you were cumming again...but it was just pre..." She seemed relieved.

"He probably would have if I had let him eat me out," Meg cackled. Patrick wanted to protest but it was...probably true, so instead he just wound up staring at Meg furtively. The brunette stuck out her tongue at him before tousling his short hair affectionately. "I figured you were going to want to take him for a spin so I made sure he was hard and aching for you...you want me to go find something for him to stand on so he can bend you over the bed?"

"Actually...I was thinking of doing something different..." Kat said, as she raised herself off her hands and onto her knees. Then she scooched forward so she could rest her soft butt on his lap, the position pressing his cock against his abs with her hot and slick pussy. She turned towards Meg, the embarrassed flush of her cheeks belying her cocky smile as she said, "I wanna be on top."

"Oh naughty girl!" Meg exclaimed delightedly. "Were you thinking cowgirl...or something really naughty?"

At Meg's suggestion, Patrick felt Kat start gently rolling her hips, grinding her pussy along his length and causing them both to gasp as she slicked the underside of his cock. Looking up at Kat she was bright as a tomato and he was sure he was similar, but the blonde didn't hesitate, asking in a breathy voice, "What did you have in mind?"

Meg giggled, looking like the cat who got the canary. "Ok get up off him for a second...and then Patrick pull your knees up to your chest..." Patrick did as he was requested, holding his knees to his chest with his hands, the position leaving his lower body very exposed. "Oh look at you flexible," Meg purred before grasping his cock and pointing it upwards towards Kat. "Now you're going to crouch over him and bounce on this bad boy...but hold on, he's got to be more than a foot long from your perspective so..." Patrick was looking at Meg's face so he wasn't expecting it when her hand gripping his shaft moved upwards to play with his head, rubbing his oozing precum all over the most sensitive part of him. He whimpered, cock twitching. "Don't cum yet sweetie," Meg cooed. "There nice and slick, now park that pussy on him."

Patrick looked up between his legs at Kat, to see her panting with lust, one hand tugging on a nipple while the other played with her dripping mound. She looked at him nervously, but began to follow Meg's instructions, putting her feet on either side of his hips and carefully placing herself above him before lowering herself. Her hands found his shoulders for balance and then she lowered her thick posterior towards his waiting cock, stopping just when he could feel the furnace heat of her pussy on his quivering cock head. "I'm ready," she whispered, letting Meg guide his cock into her folds. Meg took a moment to rub his head against Kat's puffy slit, slicking them both even more before easing him in.

"Gnnnugh...b-big," Kat groaned as his thick head slowly slid into her entrance. Patrick could only whimper in response, the feeling of her snug warm wetness enveloping him sending shivery pulses down his length.

"Not too big right?" Meg asked, her tone actually serious for once.

"Never," Kat sighed as she slowly lowered herself taking in even more of his prodigious length.

"And you're ok too Pat?" Meg asked, still a slight note of concern in her voice. Though that quickly disappeared in a fit of giggles when Patrick groaned an affirmative and Kat slid even more of him into her.

The blonde continued, letting more and more of her plush thighs rest against his as she sank down on his cock, both of them panting and groaning with each throbby inch. Finally she could go no further. Looking down he could still see a bit of cock, but she had really taken almost all of his monster, his thick girth stretching her pussy lewdly. The sight made him twitch a bit, and Kat gasped, clearly feeling it. He looked up to her face, finding her mouth open as she panted her eyelids drooping downwards in sultry bliss. He felt himself pulse again and harder this time causing her to gasp once more, tongue lolling out, pussy squeezing back against him.

He thought they might cum just like that, the stimulation of his throbbing and her squeezing clearly driving them both wild. But then her eyes darkened and she started to rise, ever so slightly before dropping back down. As she built a rhythm each stroke got longer, deeper. Soon the air was filled with the sound of her much thicker thighs slapping against his relatively diminutive ones. Meg let out a wolf whistle. As if spurred on, Kat pressed more of her weight against him to pin him to the bed, though he was far too overcome by the sensation of his massively large and oversensitive cock being milked by her sopping fever hot pussy to push back against her anyway.

She started humping him faster and harder. His breath was coming in rapid little bursts each one flaring out his nose as he bit down on his lip. He caught movement out of the corner of his eye as the giant Meg, returned to her place by his side, one hand reaching out to gently caress his face while the other wound its way between her legs. "Such a slutty boy you are...spreading your legs in the air like that as you get manhandled by the world's smallest Amazon," she purred as she smiled at him wantonly. "Do you like being our little pet?" He could only groan as he felt his balls begin to clench getting ready to unleash their load, as his shafted pulsed and throbbed even harder inside Kat.

The blonde seemed to realize what was happening, her own breathing rising in tempo sending her ample breasts bouncing even harder. Through gasping breaths she managed to pant, 'M-Meg...we...can we...I-I...we..need...."

Though she couldn't finish the thought, Meg clearly knew what she was asking waiting only the barest moment before smiling and nodding. "Cum. Both of you," she breathed, her own voice evincing the barest of hitches as she continued playing with herself.

Patrick wasn't really aware that he had been trying to hold anything back, but he clearly had been as the moment the words left Meg's lips he felt a knot inside himself unfurl. The biggest shiver of all shot through his shaft and every muscle in his body went tight. Then he twitched again, and again faster and faster, whimpering each time as he began to pump.

Kat bounced with him, her timing trying to match his pumps until finally she let out a victorious shriek. He could feel the moment she went past the edge, her walls shuddering and gripping him delightfully. Her humping grew wild as she lost herself, all rhythm abandoned as he emptied himself into her, their combined fluids running down his shaft and coating their thighs.

Like his first orgasm of the night it felt like it lasted forever, his cock continuing to pump for half a minute after Kat's bouncing slowed to a crawl, each throb sending a shiver through her blissed out body. Beside them Meg let out a high moan of her own as her fingers and the lewd show they had put on sent her over her own edge again.

For several moments they lay there until Kat broke the silence. "I don't think I can...get off of him..." she murmured face flushed from both her recent exertions and from embarrassment.

Meg snickered rolling her eyes, before rising to help lift her girlfriend off of his cock. Fortunately, Meg was quite athletic and Kat was despite her thiccness still lighter than normal, because the diminished blonde's legs seemed to have completely given out. When they finally got her off of him, his cock popping out with a wet slurping sound, Kat collapsed in a heap next to him. He turned to look at her, finding her smiling dreamily at him. "I like to kiss after," she said matter of factly before pulling herself close to him and give him a gentle kiss on the lips.

On his other side he felt Meg snuggling up to him. With a tenderness he didn't know she possessed she kissed him gently on the neck, her arm wrapping around him to stroke Kat's shoulder. "Are you two ok? Do you need anything?" she whispered softly.

Kat broke her kiss with Patrick then, looking past him towards the bigger woman. "A towel might be nice...I'm leaking a bit," she said as both she and Patrick blushed. Meg disappeared for a moment, returning with a thick a fluffy towel. "And a kiss from you too!" Kat demanded, after Meg had tucked the towel under them.

"And you say I'm a bully," Meg teased before lovingly complying. "What about you Pat? Can I get you anything?", she asked as she tenderly stroked his hair.

Patrick was honestly taken aback at the change in Meg's demeanor, but while he did love her teasing this was quite nice too. "No I'm happy like this," he murmured contentedly, "you're really warm."

Meg asked them if they wanted to clean up before bed, and Kat answered but Patrick was already drifting off to sleep the back to back orgasms too much for him.

~~~

A gentle touch on his shoulder stirred him awake. From the light coming in from the window he knew that it must be morning. For a moment he felt a brief stab of anxiety as he couldn't remember where he was. Then he saw Meg sitting on the edge of the bed, enormous from his perspective and it all came back to him.

"Morning sleepy head," she chimed, presenting him with a glass of water. He took it, drinking greedily before he remembered the exact details of how he gotten so small.

"It's just water right?" he asked, feeling nervous and just the tiniest bit excited.

Meg snickered. "It's just water, after last night I thought you might be a bit dehydrated..." She paused, regarding him through heavy eyes before continuing in a slightly sultry tone, "If you want something different to drink though, I would be happy to indulge you. Though you might have a hard time getting to campus today if we did that."

Neither of them could fail to appreciate the tent that appeared under the sheet Meg must have laid over him in the night. But the mention of campus reminded him of responsibilities. It was a Friday after all. "Oh shit what time is it? I teach Intro to Arcana recitation at 10:30..." he muttered as he looked around the room for a clock.

"Relax it's only 9. You should have time to grab some breakfast and shower and then we can all walk to campus. Assuming Kat finishes in there soon...you really made a mess of her last night big guy." She glanced meaningfully at the spot where Kat had been sleeping. Patrick blushed as he saw the size of the cum stain left on the towel. "Anyway finish your water, I am gonna work on breakfast and getting you a reversal potion, and Kat can show you where the shower is."

When Kat finally emerged from the shower, she towered over him. Apparently Meg had already put her back to normal, her frame once more lean and willowy wrapped in just a fluffy blue towel. He blushed. Then she blushed. And then they both laughed. "Let's get you in the shower before I decide I need to feel you again," Kat giggled, taking his hand and leading him to the bathroom.

Showering while small was shockingly nice, the water feeling as though it had extra pressure against his diminished body. It also seemed to be a pretty regular occurrence in the apartment, as all of the shower products were kept at a level he could reach. That was probably a good thing as he wasn't sure if he could have even gotten into the shower if Kat hadn't been around to help him. She returned a few minutes later to help him out of it as well, trying her best not to let her eyes drift towards his mostly floppy cock as he dried off.

Breakfast was simple eggs and toast and pleasant company. Meg was mercifully light on teasing, until she pulled out two vials and placed them on the table. Her smile was so mischievous she was practically glowing.

"This...will put you back to normal," she said motioning to the one on her right. "But this," she said pushing the potion to the one on her left, "won't quite. It'll get you most of the way there, people probably won't notice. But you probably will. And every time you do you'll have a little reminder of how much we like you."

"I don't know if I could ever forget how much you two like me..." Patrick murmured.

Kat awwwed appreciatively, while Meg mouthed "flatterer." Also somewhat appreciatively, given the barest of blush on her cheeks. Then smirking once more she purred, "It'll also mean you have to come back here tonight if you want to get back to normal."

Patrick blushed much more than she did at the implication, eying the potion on the left as he thought about going about his day at a somewhat reduced stature. "How much?" he asked, which was not a no.

"Just an inch," Meg purred.

"You should make it two," Kat blurted.

Patrick and Meg both stared at the blonde's sudden interest, until Meg asked, "2 inches where, love?"

Kat blushed as red as she had been on the couch last night when she first started shrinking, before she whispered with downcast eyes, "...his...his cock."

Now it was Patrick's turn to flush while Meg cackled gleefully at both of them. "What naughty pets I have. I had been thinking an inch off your height. But we can comprise 2 off you height, 2 onto your cock. Seems like a fair trade no?"

Kat was eying him now, clearly wanting him to go for it. Meg was grinning like she already knew what he was going to do. Only 2 extra inches would be a downgrade from what he currently had, at least from his currently diminished perspective. But he was so sensitive now, would having those extra inches all day be bearable? As if answering the question, his cock began to rise, tenting the fabric of the shirt Meg had let him borrow. Kat giggled at the sight, looking at Meg and nodding.

"Just give me a minute to adjust this," Meg grinned as she took the potion to not quite fix him over to her desk.

~~~

The walk to campus was thankfully mostly quiet that morning. But still Patrick wasn't able to make eye contact with anyone they passed. The girls had made a point of each taking one of his hands, so he couldn't shove them in his pockets to hide his only slightly less sensitive bulge.

When they arrived at the classroom where he was supposed to give his recitation, they said a quick goodbye. A kiss on the check from each girl, though their hands had been elsewhere. Meg had managed slid her hands down the back of his loose pants to grip his butt, while a furiously blushing Kat had given his package a quick squeeze. Thankfully they had given him a few minutes to collect himself.

No sooner, had he started the recitation than he heard the door open and the two of them duck in, hand in hand as they made way to back of the room. When they had their seats they waved at him, stifling their giggles at the blush he suddenly wore. They weren't going to give him a moment's peace all day.

He didn't mind at all.