BRF 01.2: Jia vs. Maggie

Story Info
Back Room Fights 1.2: Amateur lesbian MMA.
2k words
4.42
4k
5
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the crowd calmed down from the events of the previous fight, two robed fighters entered the ring. Bar owner Claire Sterner entered the ring with a microphone to introduce the two and the upcoming event. "Ladies and gentlemen, the next fight is an anything goes MMA fight between two sexy young women. The fight will take place in three minute rounds and ends only when a fighter submits or is out cold. The winner will receive a $1000 fight bonus as well as oral sex from the loser. Now introducing in the red corner, She is a 19 year old college student, 5' 1'', and weighs 161 lbs. Everyone please welcome Jia!" Claire exclaimed.

The chubby Chinese woman removed her robe revealing large, saggy boobs, a cute tummy, and her fat, pear shaped ass covered by a lacy pair of black panties. Jia certainly did not have an athletic build by any means as she did her best to seductively stretch for the crowd. She had long, straight black hair that she chose to wear down for the fight and light brown eyes that absolutely popped. For Jia, the fight was about two things: doing something outside her comfort zone and having someone else sexually pleasure her for once. The loner stared across the ring at her robbed opponent in anticipation.

"And now for her opponent. She is a 27 year old software developer, standing at 5'9'', and weighing 169 lbs, everyone please give it up for Maggie!" Maggie removed her robe revealing her athletic, fair skinned body. She had pale blue eyes and curly hair that she had pulled back into a bun for the fight. Her upper body was fairly skinny and she had small perky tits with pink little nipples. Maggies's firm, round ass was covered by a plain pink pair of panty shorts. Her thick, muscular legs looked like they could really do some damage this fight. Maggie certainly did not need the money from this fight but it seemed like a unique way to work through her emotions from a recent breakup. Plus it was always nice to get your pussy licked clean at the end of the night.

The two fighters were beckoned to the middle of the ring for a reminder of the rule and to touch their MMA gloves together. As they stared each other down in the center, Jia had a sudden moment of confidence and said, "I can't wait to sit on your face after I choke you out." Maggie simply continued staring as they returned to their corners. She almost felt bad for Jia since the fight appeared to be a mismatch from the start. The cute little fighter had a naivety about her.

DING!!!

The bell rang for the first round and the crowd watched on in excitement. Jia left her corner in a run. Her gloves were raised to right below her chin as she charged across the ring to her opponent. Maggie was surprised by the ferocity of her undersized opponent and had decided to hold her ground with a well timed jab. The left jab collided into Jia's cheek but her momentum carried her forward, slamming Maggie into the corner of the ring. She crumpled into her corner as the air was briefly knocked out of her from the impact. In what could have been a defining moment of the fight, Jia backed off from her opponent, walked to the center of the ring, and gave her ass a hearty slap. The crowd cheered as it rippled.

Maggie pushed herself back to her feet. As her opponent was still entertaining the crowd, Maggie crept up behind her and slipped an arm under Jia's neck. A struggle ensued as Maggie developed a tight choke and Jia flailed about wildly. Air was becoming scarce for the Chinese woman as she dropped to her knees to roll Maggie off her back.

As the fight moved to the ground, Jia grabbed a hold of Maggie's hair bun and pulled with all her strength. The curly haired woman grinded her teeth against her mouth guard in pain at the dirty tactic and in a moment of weakness loosened the choke. Her opponent was now free and rolled over to top position. Jia was not in full mount at the moment since she was still in Maggie's guard. However, she still clutched hair in her left hand and Jia rained down to short right onto Maggie's pretty face. As Jia pulled back for a third, Maggie bucked her hips at the right moment to throw Jia off of her.

The contest returned to the feet as the two fighters circled each other in the ring. Jia went for a highly telegraphed right haymaker that gave her opponent ample time to counter. Maggie launched a fast right high kick that crashed into Jia's temple as the haymaker completely missed. She stumbled across the ring resting against the ropes, clearly dazed. Sensing the fight could be mercifully stopped, Maggie feinted with a jab before shooting for a double leg takedown. She picked up the poor woman below her meaty butt and slammed her down onto the mat. She quickly passed into full mount and threw testing jabs onto the stunned woman.

Jia got her hands up in time to block the punches. Jia then reached up with her left hand and grabbed at her opponent's little nipple and tugged. Maggie again gritted her teeth through the dirty trick and threw a powerful left that bounced Jia's head off the canvas. Yet her opponent maintained her grip and even started reaching for the left nipple. The crowd was enthralled by the dirty tactics in play and could not peel their eyes from the spectacle. Maggie shifted positions and planted her ass firmly on Jia's face and started punishing her flabby stomach with punches. Jia simply maintained her grip on her lean opponent as her face was squashed by firm glutes. The bell rang to end the round and the tangled fighters separated and returned to their corners.

The two women glared at each other from across the ring. Maggie was shocked that Jia had employed such an underhanded attack and resolved that she would not have to lower herself to that level. Yet looking at her scratched and bruised right breast, it was clear that something must go differently in the next round. She certainly hadn't lost the round, but she should have done better against an unskilled and unathletic opponent. Jia felt dazed from the head kick last round but generally seemed to be in good spirits. The crowd seemed to love her and she had held her own against Maggie in the last round. While maintaining eye contact with her opponent, Jia reached into her panties and rubbed her clit until the next round began.

DING!!!

Jia once again rushed towards Maggie to start the second round. This time Maggie met her in the middle of the ring. The young women's bodies collided with a thud as Maggie sunk in her underhooks and caught Jia in a clinch. Their sweaty bodies squished against each other as Jia tried to find an opening. However, her opponent was clearly in control as a series of powerful knees punished Jia's body. The first two went into her chubby gut causing her to feel weak. Maggie continued pulling her downward in the clinch while continuing her vicious knees. Another knee slammed into her solar plexus and Jia couldn't breath for a moment.

As her head was being pulled further down toward the knees, Jia saw her only opportunity for escape. She bit Maggie in her little left breast. Maggie screamed out in pain, releasing the clinch, and retreated from her lustful opponent. The two women stared each other down while slowly circling in the ring. Jia had redness all over her body from the knees and Maggie had scratches all over her upper body. After about thirty seconds of feeling each other out, Jia engaged by throwing a straight right that carried her weight behind it. Maggie parried it with her left while throwing a switch kick to the body. Jia grunted in pain and stumbled backward into the ropes. Her opponent continued by throwing a long combination of jab, jab, kick, hook.

The jabs caught Jia in the face, the kick once again landed to the body, and the right hook to the chin knocked the woman to the ground. Jia tried to get to her knees but Maggie latched onto her back. Jia felt powerful legs wrap around her torso, constricting her ability to breath. At the same time, short hammer fists were battering her head. As Jia reached up to block the strikes, Maggie sunk in a choke. Jia was out of tricks. There was no dirty tactic she could employ to save her now. In a few brief seconds, she went limp and the fight was over. Maggie released the choke, rolled the fat girl off of her, and flexed for the crowd as Claire announced her victory.

Maggie got to her feet, and immediately started getting off for the crowd. Winning had felt great even against such an over matched opponent and her confidence was high for the first time in weeks. She briskly removed her gloves in a business like fashion and tossed her mouth guard into the crowd. She wetted her fingers with her mouth, reached into her modest panties, and began to masturbate with slow and deliberate strokes.

Jia began to stir. She looked at Maggie massaging her cunt in the middle of the ring and realized she had lost the fight. Jia wasn't disappointed in herself. In fact, she was nervously excited to give her strong opponent the reward she had earned. Jia removed her gloves and mouth guard as well and crawled on her hands and knees to in front of where Maggie was standing. Maggie didn't even look at Jia but simply said, "Take off those panties." Jia did as she was told and subserviently sat in front of the other woman. Maggie continued fingering herself for another minute, closing her eyes, biting her lip, and simply enjoying her moment of pleasure. She suddenly looked down at Jia. Maggie finally removed her now soaked panties revealing her muscular ass to the crowd. She gently pushed the chubby woman flat on her back and mounted her face. "Kiss it", whispered Maggie in a seductive tone.

Jia lifted her head and kissed Maggie between her legs, inserting her tongue into her vagina. Maggie began to rock her hips and moaned knowing the orgasm was close. She used Jia like a toy and grinded against her chubby face. She just couldn't quite reach orgasm in this position though. She sat up, and reversed her position and was now facing Jia's body. Maggie placed her left hand on Jia's large tit while reaching between Jia's thick legs with her right. She found a tiny clit and began gently tapping on it while playing with Jia's boob. Jia quickly felt an orgams coming. She had never been intimate with someone before and the feeling was all she had imagined it would be. She tried to return the favor by eating out Maggie but could not focus enough in her moment of ecstasy. Maggie heard Jia quietly moan beneath her legs and the woman orgasmed beneath her. Satisfying her opponent made Maggie feel immense pleasure and she soon orgasmed with a few simple thrusts on Jia's face.

They both laid there in the middle of the ring for a few more moments. Their sweaty bodies took deep breaths as they let the moment sink in. Maggie was first to get up. She blew a quick kiss to the crowd, and left the ring to get dressed again. The crowd cheered for her loudly. Jia stood a few seconds later. She was physically exhausted but her mind was racing from the night's events. The members of the crowd congratulated her on her effort as she left the ring and Jia was proud of herself for doing something different this night.