Side Piece Catfight

Story Info
Wife confronts cheating husbands side piece.
2.4k words
4.34
32.7k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mainstay
Mainstay
90 Followers

My name is Emma and this is the story of a catfight that occurred between myself and my cheating husband's side piece.

To introduce myself, I'm twenty-seven years old, 5'6" tall, 125 pounds, have a fair complexion and long red hair framing my pretty oval face. I'm also a paramedic and have been for four years.

I've been married for two years to my husband Tom, who I had dated since college. He is an accountant and sometimes gets frustrated with my work, specifically the long hours and sporadic shift pattern. He always acted supportive, but there was no doubt it had strained our relationship.

Two months ago I came home after another late shift to find Tom upstairs in the shower, which was unusual for him. I was about to strip out of my uniform and join him when I heard his phone beep. I'm usually not the spying type but for some reason I felt compelled to check his screen. And, there it was, a text message from a girl named Samantha which read, "Hey sexy, thanks again for the wonderful time, let's hope your wife works late again tomorrow night!"

My head spun. I called a friend who was a 911 dispatcher and had her run the phone number for me to get an address. I walked out the door and got I'm my car before my husband had even gotten out of the shower. I didn't know what I was going to do, but I was going to do something.

Ten minutes later I knocked on Samantha's door and a woman's voice came from the other side, "Be right there."

When Samantha opened the door her face told me everything I needed to know. "Hello," she said, quickly covering what to me was a very obvious look of recognition, "Can I help you with something?"

I'd almost forgotten that I was still in my paramedic uniform.

"We need to talk," I replied curtly, pushing my way into her home.

Samantha closed the door and then slowly turned to face me. I looked her up and down.

She was pretty, around my age, with long black hair in contrast to my own red locks. We were of a similar build, though at first glance I would say that I was a bit more athletic than she was. She had bigger tits than me though, and that pissed me off. She was also dressed in only a tank top and a skimpy pair of red panties, something that I had failed to notice at the door.

"Cut the shit," I said, "We both know why I'm here!"

"Oh," replied Samantha with a small smirk, "Is this about me fucking your husband?"

She saw the look of shock on my face, smiled, and continued.

"Look, Emma, I'm not trying to ruin your marriage. The fact is you're never home and I like to fuck. After your husband did my taxes he was just a convenient outlet, like a scratching post."

"You fucking bitch, I should shove my foot right up your home wrecking ass!" I spat.

"Come on now," replied Samantha, "If you were woman enough to beat me in a fight I wouldn't be fucking your man every other night. Now why don't you just leave before you get hurt."

I couldn't believe the gall of the woman. "You're going to regret fucking with my marriage," I said as I grabbed an elastic from my wrist and used it to tie my hair back in a pony tail.

"We'll see," Samantha replied, locking the door behind her.

We came together immediately in the center of her living room, each of us grabbing the other's hair. She shook my head back and forth, tearing and pulling, and I did the same to her. This was a straight up catfight. Both Samantha and I started wailing on one another, each of us swinging wildly but neither really connecting cleanly.

Samantha, with one or her hands still in my hair, managed to push me up against the wall and punch me in the stomach, causing me to bend over as the wind was knocked out of me. She followed up by driving her knee up into my nose, before throwing me down to the floor.

I put my arms out and managed to break my fall. I quickly checked my nose, no broken, thank god.

She walked toward me and started reaching down to grab my hair again. I turned into her and drove forward, grabbing her legs and knocking her to the ground. She landed hard and I quickly crawled on top of her and dropped hammer fists down onto her face over and over until she turned, giving me her back. I pulled her hair back hard and punched her in the side of the head a few times before smashing her face down into her own carpet.

She groaned and covered up as I got off her back.

"I'm not done yet slut," I said as I wound up and kicked her hard in her panty covered ass, causing her to yell out in pain. "You never should have fucked my husband bitch, when I'm done with you there will be no question who the better woman is!"

I turned my back to her and walked further into her home. I don't know what I was doing, looking for something to hit her with maybe. Either way, big mistake. She wasn't beat yet and quickly got up, ran at me, and pushed me hard from behind. I tripped and fell, smashing my shoulder on the coffee table on my way down, dislocating it in the process.

"AHHHHHH FUUUCCCKKK," I screamed.

Unfortunately, Samantha wasted no time and, as I rolled around on her floor clutching my injured shoulder, she mounted me and started raining blows down onto my face as I tried my best to cover up with my one good arm.

She connected a couple of solid times and my head snapped back, banging off the carpeted floor, stunning me.

"Stop," I groaned as my eyes watered from the blows to my nose.

But Samantha ignored me. Instead she reached out, grabbed my uniform shirt and pulled, ripping it open and sending buttons flying everywhere. Next came my bra, which she tore to shreds leaving my firm b cup breasts fully exposed.

"Please....don't" I plead as she proceeded to cup my breasts in her warm hands.

"Not so tough now, are you bitch???" smirked Samantha.

She then grabbed my nipples and twisted hard, causing me to buck and scream out in pain. I swatted at her uselessly with my good arm but it did no good, I was helpless.

Mercifully she stopped, but only to undo my belt and then strip me of my pants and boots.

I tried to resist as best as I could, kicking out at her, but it did no good. And so within moments I found myself lying on her living room floor clothed in only my torn open uniform shirt, my black panties and socks.

I back pedaled away from her as best I could with one arm. "What are you doing?" I asked her, "You win okay, I'll leave, just let me go!"

"Fuck that," replied Samantha, "I beat your ass, and now I'm going to make you pay for not leaving when you had the chance!"

She then quickly closed the little distance I had managed to create and grabbed both my ankles. She started pulling me back toward her and then before I knew what she was doing she spread my legs wide apart. I didn't know what was happening until I saw her raise her right leg up into the air but by then it was too late.

Samantha slammed the heal of her foot down hard between my legs, connecting flush with my panty covered pussy. I screamed, it hurt so bad. My legs instinctively closed but she kept her foot between them, grinding her heal into my sex a few seconds longer before pulling it away.

I grabbed my pussy with my good hand and held it as I rolled around on her living room floor, crying and begging her to stop.

"I guess you're not the better woman after all," spat Samantha as she knelt down beside me, swatted my hand away, and grabbed my injured pussy in a viscious pussy claw.

"OHHH GOD," I screamed, "STOP, PLEEAASSSEEE"

I cried and begged her to stop and when she finally did I had been reduced to a blubbering mess.

I sobbed on her floor as Samantha stood and walked into her adjoining bedroom. I hadn't recovered at all before she returned eith a veiny eight inch dildo complete with fake balls.

I looked up at her as she stood over me, dildo in hand. "Take off your panties," she demanded.

I shook my head no and she wound up to hit me again.

"Okay, okay," I cried, holding up my arm in defense. With tears pouring down my face I slowly started peeling my cotton panties down over my ass with my one good arm. I guess I wasn't fast enough for her because within moments she was aggressively pulling them down and off my legs.

"Now what did you say about leaving no doubt who the better woman is?" asked Samantha as she grabbed lotion off the coffee table and rubbed it on the tip and down the length of the dildo.

"No, no, don't do this," I said as she kicked me over and onto my stomach.

She sat on one of my legs and then grabbed my long red hair and pulled back hard while positioning the dildo right up against my asshole. I was now in full panic mode.

"Oh god, STOP," I begged, "Please, you're the better woman, you can fuck my husband, just let me..."

I never finished.

She pushed the fake dick right up my tight virgin ass and I howled, tears pouring down my cheeks as it was pushed deeper and deeper inside me.

I cried out and begged her to stop. Fuck it hurt. But she pulled my hair and kept ramming it in there until I felt the balls press against my pussy and it was crystal clear in my mind that I was one hundred percent her bitch.

She pushed it in and out for several minutes while I whimpered pitifully. Then suddenly, and without warning, she pulled it out and I was rolled over onto my back. Samantha stood above me, grinning as she slowly slid her red panties down her legs before tossing the dildo away. She stepped out of her panties and then kicked them aside before sitting down on my chest.

I could feel the heat from her wet pussy pressed against me.

"Now," she said as she grabbed my face in her hand, "You're going to be a good girl and do exactly what I say or I'm going to find something bigger than this dildo to shove up that tight ass of yours."

"Do we understand each other?" Samantha asked menacingly.

I nodded yes. "Good," she said as she shimmied up my chest until her pussy was resting just above my face and my arms were trapped under her legs, "Now lick me!"

I looked up at the slimy, clean shaven pussy that hovered above me. I'd never seen another woman's sex before. Samantha's pussy lips protruded much more than my own and for whatever reason it made me feel inferior to her, somehow less of a woman.

"Please don't make me do this," I begged.

But she just grabbed my hair and craned my neck until I slid my tongue between the slimy folds of her sex. I'd tasted my own pussy before, on the lips of my husband after he went down on me. Hers tasted different, stronger, like she had been working out and hadn't showered.

"Ahh yes," she moaned as she lowered herself further onto my face.

I felt so ashamed, forced to lick the pussy of my husband's mistress.

"That's it, just like that, keep going you fucking slut," she said before reaching behind her to play with my tits. I kept licking her as she pulled and pinched my stiffening nipples.

She then leaned further back and stretched her right hand down my midriff. I froze as her hand slowly slid over my own sex.

"Keep licking, I'm close," she moaned as she rubbed her fingers over my labia and then teased my clit.

As I licked and sucked her pussy, praying to make her cum so that my ordeal might end, I found my own body responding to her touch. She noticed it as well, commenting on how my pussy was getting wet.

She slipped a finger inside me, and then another. I moaned with shame but instinctively raised my hips in time to meet her hand as she slowly started to finger fuck me. For the next minute she plunged her fingers in and out of my snatch while I licked her pussy.

She then pulled her hand from my pussy and grabbed my hair hard. She sat up and looked me in the eyes and she began to aggressively fuck my face, her hips moving back and forth and she rubbed her pussy over my mouth.

Moments later I felt her body stiffen and heard her cry out as she climaxed.

"FFUUCCCKKK YES!!!" she yelled, cumming all over my face and literally coating it in her pussy juices. She groaned loudly and then wiggled her ass one last time before climbing off of me.

I laid still and didn't resist as she kicked my legs apart and stepped menacingly onto my pussy with her bare foot.

"Please," I begged, "No more, I can't take anymore."

She pulled me onto my knees by my hair and then looked down at me. I must've looked a mess, my face bruised, and my makeup smeared in cum and sweat.

"Who's the better woman?" she asked.

"You are," I said without hesitation.

"Now kiss my feet," she demanded.

I did. I kissed and licked the tops of her feet. It was maybe the most humiliating thing I had ever done.

Samantha grabbed me by the hair and pulled me to my feet. "Tell your loser husband I'm done fucking him," she said, "Now grab your clothes and get out."

I quickly grabbed my pants, leaving everything else as I ran for the door. "Emma," she called as I left, "Come back any time!"

I ran.

Mainstay
Mainstay
90 Followers