BRF 03.1: Isabel vs. Zach

Story Info
Back Room Fights 3.1: Mixed boxing with oral stakes.
4.2k words
4.32
3k
4

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowded backroom of Claire's bar was filled with raucous conversation that was quieted as the lights dimmed and Claire picked up the microphone to announce the first fight for the evening. The two previous events had brought a lifesaving influx of cash for the bar and by now the audience on the livestream far exceeded those in person. Claire lifted the mic and made the first announcement.

"Welcome everyone to another exciting night of fighting and fucking. Tonight at Back Room Fights we have five sexy fights planned that will be filled with dirty competition. Our first fight is a mixed boxing match that will take place in three minute rounds until a combatant is knocked out. The winner will receive a $2,500 win bonus plus a dominant top position during the post fight sex. Additionally, the fighters have agreed to orally service the other for thirty seconds if there was a knockdown during the previous round. The last fighter to be knocked down in the round must spend the last half of their break pleasuring the other.

Now to introduce our two new fighters for this bout. In the blue corner, he stands at 5'6'', weighs 137 lbs, and is a 23 year old waiter. Everyone give a cheer for Zach!

The young Korean man removed his robe revealing his incredibly toned body. A combination of good genetics, diet, and rigorous exercise made every muscle on his body pop. His abs were cut into a clear six pack and shoulders looked powerful. He smiled handsomely from the attention he was getting from some of the crowd. He flexed his muscle making his biceps pop and got a few more cheers. His fists were covered with worn, blue 12oz gloves that the bar had provided. There was a cocky energy that radiated from him that made viewers excited to see what was in store. His skin was fairly pale and contrasted well with his dark black hair. He was wearing only a grey pair of briefs that showed off his muscular thighs. A rather large bulge could be seen in his trunks for a man of his size. Those positioned behind his corner could see Zach had a powerful, round ass that was partially covered by his trunks.

"And now for the red corner. She stands at 5'4'', weighs 138 lbs, and is a 24 year old librarian. Please welcome Isabel to the ring!"

The Puerto Rican woman was slow to remove her robe despite knowing she would have to eventually. She timidly looked into the expecting audience and then across the ring at her opponent. There was no point in delaying it any longer. Isabel threw off her robe allowing everyone to stare upon her soft, tan body. The young librarian was obviously shy as she tried to casually obscure her round boobs. She didn't look particularly athletic standing there in her corner and many counted her out of this fight already. She had dark brown eyes that made her look even more innocent and long, wavy black hair. Her build was relatively slim until you got down to her wide hips. A pair of modest, white panties did their best to cover her huge, fat ass that jiggled as she nervously shifted her weight. She was wearing red 12oz gloves that the bar had also provided although these appeared to be in better condition.

Claire called the two fighters to the center of the ring for a reminder of the rules and to touch gloves. The two of them were roughly equal in size as they squared up in the center. Isabel did her best to put on a brave face as she stared down her fit opponent. The two calmly touched gloves before walking back to their corners. Zach felt reluctant fighting the cute girl before. She obviously wouldn't be as strong and he doubted she had more fight experience than even his limited martial arts background. Nevertheless, the extra money would be nice for his bank account and he looked forward to having his cock inside her. Blood engorged his cock as he thought of her pretty lips around it and then pounding that juicy ass once the fight was finished.

Isabel did her best to get herself in the right frame of mind for this fight. Zach was certainly a lot easier on the eyes than her ex that had been set up with her by her parents. Her only relationship hadn't been sexless but the moments of intimacy had been dull, overly modest, and too focused on him. When she had found a flyer for this event being used as a bookmark, she had thought that maybe this would be the way to try something new and kinky. In hindsight, going from a conservative relationship to a boxing sex show might have been too great a leap but she would have to make do. Plus, her librarian's salary wasn't great either.

DING!!!

The boxers stepped from their corners both ready for action. Zach kept his hands in a relaxed guard, ready to defend if necessary but not worried about the speed of his opponent. Isabel on the other hand had her guard far too tight and close to her face to effectively block punches. She soon realized her mistake as her opponent's jab slammed her own fists hard against her face. The librarian let out a squeak of pain from the blow and took several steps back to avoid further damage. Isabel put a hand out as if to force back any attempt of her opponent to advance. She was surprised to find that Zach just stood his ground, hands on his hips.

"You really are just an innocent little girl, aren't you?" he asked with a sarcastic amount of concern.

Isabel refused to respond and squared up once more.

"Tell you what," said the young man, "I feel bad for hitting you so I'll let you have a free shot. Anywhere you want, just let me have it."

Isabel hesitated at the offer. Could this be some sort of trap? But Zach was just standing there, arms down so she decided to go for it. Putting her full weight behind it, she slammed a sloppy right hook into her opponent's chin. Zach took a step back from the impact of the blow. He was surprised by the power of the blow but did his best to act like it was nothing. Isabel was still wary, keeping her gloved fists in a slightly better position for defense.

"I don't need your pity," said Isabel with a serious look on her face.

Zach decided he needed to get to work if he was going to get a knockdown this round. He stepped to his opponent with a left hook to the body followed by a right uppercut. Isabel's soft midsection rippled from the impact of the hook yet she managed to get out of range of the uppercut in time for it to only glance off her gloves. She fired back with a jab of her own which Zach happily ate to trade with a jab of his own. Both shots connected solidly with Isabel seeming coming away with the worst of it. She stepped backwards into the ropes with nowhere left to run. Audience members ringside got an especially nice view of her fat ass backing up into the ropes. Defiantly, Isabel dug a right hook into Zach's toned body. She couldn't help but ogle her muscular body as she did so.

In her distracted state, she failed to see the straight right that slammed into her below her left eye. The shot dropped the woman to all fours as Zach backed off to let the count begin. 1....2.... Isabel was cognizant of what had happened, disappointed that she had been dropped so early. Zach got a good view of her thick backside as she used the ropes to pull herself up. 3....4.... Isabel was back on her feet and ready to fight.

Zach had gotten his knockdown. He danced around her with a light jab that she successfully blocked. Isabel feinted a right fairly obviously but Zach's disrespect for him made him fall for it as her left hook punished his body. Zach wrapped his arms around her in a clinch to prevent any further damage. He did his best to grope her enticing ass with his gloves while whispering in her ear, "I hope you like the taste of fat cock," as the bell rang ending the round.

Isabel returned to her corner coming to terms now with what she had gotten herself into. This wasn't just a kinky sex show but a real fight where she could hurt and get hurt. She felt at the spot below her eye where she had been caught and could feel some slight swelling already. She drank some water and did her best to recover in what would ultimately be a shortened rest period for her. She was already sweating significantly but she was determined to prove herself in this match.

Zach sat across the ring with horny expectation. His cock was semi-erect already as Isabel made her way across the ring to him. She knelt before his stool, big brown eyes staring up at him submissively. He pulled his tight briefs down slightly letting his well groomed 6 inch rod flop out. As Isabel took it between her lips, he wondered how long he could keep this fight going before knocking her out. Shots on the temple should floor her without putting her out cold and clinch work should stall the pace nicely. He cock swelled to its full size inside her mouth as she stroked it. Isabel had given blowjobs to her ex-boyfriend but he had always been prudish and unresponsive about them. Needless to say, he never gone down on her. Yet Zach's quiet grunts and moans gave her the enthusiasm to carry out his reward. Zach was really beginning to feel himself when the time expired and Isabel returned to her corner. He pulled his briefs back up but the sight of her walking alway kept him rock solid going into the next round.

DING!!!

The second round began with Zach once again trying to dominate the action with little respect for his opponent. Isabella was more informed in her defense this time keeping a balanced guard to hopefully catch both body and head shots. The young man fired off a combination at his opponent: jab, jab, right hook. Isabel blocked both of the jabs with her gloves but the right hook caught her on the breast, contorting it violently. Isabel grimaced at the thought and yelled out with indignation, "Oh so that's how this is gonna go!"

Isabel launched herself forward with a straight right that crashed through her opponent's late guard, snapping his head back. Isabel followed it with a left body shot that connected hard with his midsection. Stepping back once more to recover, Zach found himself against the ropes and threw a wild right hook in his opponent's direction. He only hit air though as his opponent ducked low and drove an uppercut right into his balls. His hard cock managed to deflect some of the shot but it was still enough to send him down to his knees.

1....2....3.... Isabel was pleased with herself for putting her opponent in his place and was delighted to see that he was taking longer than she had to get back up. 4....5....6.... Zach wobbled to his feet, still aching from the low blow but ready to fight. Isabel was looking for the finish as she swung a wild right at her opponent. Zach parried it with his glove and went in for a tight clinch. The young woman was helpless in his grasp as he threw her to the ring with a trip. Claire shook her head, ruling it a slip not a knockdown as Isabel jumped right back up. Not wanting to be humiliated in the break, Zach began pressing forward with new found aggression. He parried a jab and countered with a hard hook to Isabel's tit once more. She squeaked in pain lowering her guard to protect soft body. Isabel was lucky to block a follow up shot to her right boob.

They stood in a brief stalemate, circling slowly, neither wanting to be countered. Zach was the first to break the tension, throwing a jab that bounced off his opponent's gloves followed by an uppercut that slipped through. Her head jerked from the impact but she did her best to maintain her composure and keep her guard up. She stepped forward with another left hook to the body, really punishing the same spot. Zach let out a grunt this time and gave Isabel a hard shove backwards into the ropes. As Isabel bounced off them, she was met with a vicious right hook that spun her head. She stumbled around the ring for a few steps and then slumped down ass first on to the mat.

1....2....3.... Isabel tried to get her legs underneath her but they just weren't working. 4....5.... Watching his opponent struggle to get up, Zach was worried that he might have ended things too quickly. 6....7....8.... Zach was excited to see his opponent back on her feet, ready for more punishment. The bell rang to end the round before the action could continue.

Isabel returned to her corner frustrated and still a little wobbly. She had found her moments in that round and was beginning to get the hang of this. Yet Zach had still managed to get the better of her and now it was once again his turn to be rewarded. An anger was building up in Isabel as she sipped on her water. The area below her left eye was swelling significantly and she didn't look forward to the bruises she would have after tonight.

Zach sat in his corner, full mast, watching his pear shaped opponent make her way over to him. She knelt down quickly in front of him, barely giving him time to pull out his cock. She gobbled it up with a new found ferocity and the next thirty seconds were ecstasy for Zach. Her lips stroked up and down him as she took the dick down her throat, enjoying every inch of it. Isabel had elected to keep her mouth guard in this time and it added an extra point of contact for the blowjob. Zach did his best to strategize for the next round as he was pleasured. His opponent had shown her capability last round and it might be time to start going for the finish. As the mouthguard dragged across the base of his head, his body shuddered and tensed. Isabel took his sticky explosion in her mouth, smiling at him as she separated and returned to her corner.

DING!!!

The round began with Zach still riding the high of his orgasm, quickly pulling up his briefs, staining them with his leftover cum. Isabel approached quickly with the same little smile still on her face. She feinted a right hook to get in close and instead moved in to bring her face inches away from her opponent's. She spat his cumshot that she had been holding in her mouth into his face. Zach felt the sticky mess of semen and saliva glob onto him, partially blinding him in both eyes. He flailed wildly, trying to wipe his eyes clean. Isabel took the opportunity to rip into his muscular body. With each punch the padded leather dug into his toned midsection, eliciting a grunt of pain from the man. She backed him up into the ropes with the flurry, believing her opponent couldn't take much more.

Zach was still blinded as each punch made him gasp for air. He could barely make out the violent woman before him. He gave up on clearing the cum further this round and swung wildly at Isabel. She was too focused on her own attacks to properly defend the hook as it slammed into her temple like a hammer. She staggered forward, clinching Zach against the ropes. They stood there, weakly struggling for position, sweaty bodies grinding against each other. Zach's penis was flaccidly still recovering but Isabel still enjoyed the feeling of his bulge pressed against her crotch. The two were breathing heavily in their embrace as Zach whispered into her ear, "I can ass fuck you so hard you're going to scream."

Isabel tried to struggle out of his grasp but he held tighter, giving her ass a slap.

"Just give up already. You've already shown me how much you love this cock."

Enraged Isabel threw short hooks into Zach's body where she had been hitting him all night. His grasp weakened as he cried out in pain. The Puerto Rican woman shoved off him, creating some distance before coming back with a jab. Zach was just covering up now. Blocking as many punches as he could while occasionally firing back with shots of his own. Neither gave an inch as blows were exchanged. Zach blocked a jab followed by the left body shot but ate a hard right uppercut. He traded a straight right for his opponent's right body shot and felt hope as he caught her on the jaw.

Isabel stumbled back, dazed but the anger and determination in her kept her going. She slammed a straight right through Zach's guard, crunching his nose into the glove. He ragdolled against the ropes, likely out on his feet but Isabel was too in the moment to notice. She continued driving body shots into him, taking pleasure in the soft moans escaping his lips. She could see his cock swell once more but didn't let the punishment slow one bit. The bell rang as Zach felt one more vicious hook crash into his abs.

Zach fell to the ground the moment Isabel laid off him. His sides were on fire, his eyes were still partially blind from cum, and each breath was a struggle. Slowly, the Korean man made his way to his feet and walked to his corner. There would be no midfight reward for this break and Zach was thankful for it. He took the opportunity to wash his own semen out of his eyes which was the first step to succeeding next round. Landing shots on Isabel wasn't the problem but he struggled to do so without taking damage. Zach took a deep breath, unsure of how much longer he could go.

Isabel sat in her corner pondering the same question. No workout she had ever done in her life had been this intense but she was growing to love every minute of it. The tide of the fight was turning but she still needed to be careful. Swelling on the left side of her pretty face had grown enough to obscure her vision slightly. Nevertheless, Isabel now fantasized about victory and was determined to make it a reality.

DING!!!

Both fighters left their corners doing their best to still look tough going into the fourth round. The audience could see the truth though. The fight was going longer than these two rookies were prepared for and exhaustion would soon set in for both of them. Red marks ran across both their bodies as they engaged in combat once more. Isabel started with a jab that Zach barely managed to block. He responded with a jab of his own that caught his opponent in her round right tit. The soft flesh jiggled from the impact but Zach had little time to enjoy it as she countered with a left to his body. He whimpered involuntarily from the impact and was now a desperate fighter just trying to survive. He ducked low as if he was about to go down from the impact but came back up with a sneaky uppercut to his opponent's pussy.

The punch landed clean on the button and Isabel responded with a squeal, backing away from her opponent with a shudder and moving to protect her crotch. The punch hurt but also excited her with the possibilities of her reward. With Isabel reeling from the strike, Zach would have had an opportunity to knock her down once more. He staggered forward to strike but Isabel circled around him forcing him to turn his back towards the ropes. Zach kept his guard low, knowing that any more shots to the body would likely be the end for him. The look on his opponent's face was almost that of pity.

"What's wrong? Don't want to give me any more free shots?" she asked mockingly. She placed her gloved hands on her hips saying, "Tell you what, I feel bad so I'll give you a free shot."

Zach just stared at her for a moment, unsure if he should take her offer. Suddenly, he lashed out with a straight right to the head but Isabel moved to respond. She parried it with her left and slammed her right into his gut and Zach doubled over in pain. Before he could fall to the ground, Isabel picked him up under the arms and threw him back into the ropes. Isabel took a deep breath as Zach rested against the ropes. His body was drenched in sweat and he looked cute as he tried to focus on the fighter before him. Isabel wound up a right in exaggerated fashion before slamming into Zach's cheek. A spray of sweat flew as his head turned and he crumpled to the floor.

1....2....3.... Zach wasn't moving to get up. Short breaths rose and fell in his chest rapidly. 4....5....6.... Isabel stood over his unconscious body realizing she had actually done it. She had won. 7....8....9....10! "The winner by knockout in this exciting back and forth battle is Isabel!" exclaimed Claire.

12