BRF 03.1: Isabel vs. Zach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zach woke up from his painfully induced to find his head resting on Isabel's thick thighs and her fingers running through his black hair. He found his mouthguard and gloves had already been removed as well as his underwear. His cock was already fully erect and standing straight up six inches.

"You're awake," Isabel said with a smile on her face. "That was a good fight and I'm sorry if I hurt you too bad. I honestly don't know what came over me." A little laugh followed this statement as if she had made a wrong turn on a road trip and not just beaten Zach for a round longer than necessary. Isabel started idly stroking his cock as she continued talking.

"You know you're only the second guy I've ever sucked off. Really the second guy I've been intimate with in general. And let me tell you, your cock is SO much better than his."

Her demeanor was entirely different than it had been in the ring moments ago. Isabel appeared sweet, caring, warm and not at all like the spiteful bitch Zach had just gone four rounds with. It was as if a switch had been switched on and off in her. Zach writhed from the pleasure of her strokes. Noticing this, Isabel giggled and gently took his head from her thighs and set it down on the mat. Still jerking him off, Isabel stripped off her panties revealing a bush of black hair surrounding her sweet pussy. Isabel took her fat rear and mounted Zach's face so that she was facing towards his crotch.

Enveloped by her weight and smell, the defeated young man began eating out her bare pussy. He took long, deep licks, teasing her hole each time with his tongue after bringing the full length of it across her clit. Isabel shuddered each time he did so and her ass jiggled on top of his face. Her own strokes were getting sloppier and sloppier as she was pleasured but Zach didn't seem to mind. He was too busy playing with the big ass crushing his face. He grabbed it by the handful and clutched to it as if his life depended on it.

Both fighters were moaning loudly as they got each other off. Zach's were muffled between the massive thighs and were accompanied by the slurping and sucking of the pussy he was devouring. Isabel was entirely unashamed in each of her primal cries of ecstasy. She squealed with glee as she felt the best orgasm of her life building. The man below her was first to cum though, an eruption of semen spraying onto Isabel's tits and dripping down into Zach's punished abs.

As Zach's tongue explored her pussy one more time, Isabel violently orgasmed on top of him. Her legs pressed into the side of his head, threatening to crush it for a moment as she lost control of her body and fell forward. "Oh my god yessss," she cried and juice squirted from her pussy down onto Zach's face. Her body convulsed for a full minute before she finally regained control. Isabel rolled off of Zach and slowly got to her feet.

Breathing heavy, face swollen, and covered in cum and sweat, she was an absolute mess. She found her panties and robe which she threw on before leaving the ring victorious. Zach laid on the floor, catching his breath before crawling to the ropes to pull himself up. He staggered out of the ring, knowing his body wouldn't recover for weeks.

12