BRF 03.3: Jia vs. Paige

Story Info
Back Room Fights 3.3: Losers fight dirty for their first win.
4.6k words
4.53
3.5k
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright folks, our next fight is shaping up to be a true catfight to entertain us here midcard. Both of these women have seen devastating losses here in our ring but are ready to go to war for a win here tonight. The two will be fighting under MMA rules in 3 minute rounds until a knockout, submission, or corner stoppage is achieved. The winner will receive a 2,500 dollar win bonus and the opportunity to fuck the loser with this dildo."

Claire held up a seven-inch, girthy, veiny, black silicone strap-on dildo for the crowd to see. "Now introducing first in the red corner. She holds a record of 0 wins and 2 losses in Back Room Fights. She stands at 5'1'', weighs 145 lbs, and is a 19 year old college student. Please welcome Jia to the ring for her third event in a row!"

The young Chinese woman threw her robe into the crowd, showing off her chubby body that the crowd had grown to love. Wearing a plain red thong to match her MMA gloves, her body appeared a little perkier than it had in prior matches as if she had been working out more. Her black hair was tied back in a bun and her brown eyes were filled with a mix of excitement and nerves. Jia loved fighting. This fetish had been with her for a while now but was reaching its full potential in BRF. The way the crowd reacted to each punch landed and each post fight fucking filled her with confidence and glee.

As she bounced from foot to foot, her large breasts and ass jiggled in rhythm. In her corner, her pale, skinny boyfriend Alex sat ready to offer any advice he could throughout the fight. Alex wore grey sweatpants and a plain white shirt tonight. The two had met in their boxing match last month that ended with them losing their PIV virginities to each other. A budding, college romance had blossomed after the fight and Alex had done his best to prepare Jia for the match tonight.

"And now in the blue corner, she holds a record of 0 wins and 1 loss. She stands at 5'3'', weighs 121 lbs, and is a 23 year old influencer. Please welcome the erotic Paige back to the ring."

Paige removed her robe to reveal her stacked, tan body. Everything about her appearance looked meticulously perfect tonight. Blue MMA gloves adorned her dainty hands and she took her introduction to stretch for the crowd. Reaching to touch her toes, her firm ass stuck up into the air for the crowd to admire. She quickly lifted her torso back up, her large, round boobs settling nicely as she did so. Wearing only a black thong, Paige looked stunning with her dirty blonde hair tied back in two braids and blue eyes shining. In her corner as always was Paige's best friend Becca, dressed in jeans and t-shirt. The black woman snapped a photo of Paige in her gear that she could post on accounts later. Becca hated to see Paige lose so she was excited to see her compete against a very beatable opponent.

Claire called the two women to the center of the ring to touch gloves and for a reminder of the rules. As the two locked eyes, Jia found herself filled with a jealous lust. The woman before her was proportioned like a goddess, genuinely petite enough to be thrown around, and was naturally pretty even without makeup here in the ring. Jia smacked her gloves against her opponent's and quickly turned back to her corner. Nerves were overwhelming her excitement now and confidence had taken a sudden drop. She had already had two losses which while not unpleasant, Jia really wanted to prove herself in a win.

Yet the woman before her seemed much more athletic and Paige's fight against Adam had likely only been a loss due to their size difference. Seeing his girlfriend in distress, Alex offered up some advice.

"Hey," he started, "You're gonna go out there and dominate this Instagram slut. No woman who steps into this ring is tougher than you and as long as you fight smart this should be easy."

"Do you think she's hotter than me," Jia said in a teasing voice to hide her insecurities.

Alex gave her a tender kiss and grabbed a handful of her juicy ass before saying, "Sweet potato, there's no one in the world I'd rather be with. I can't wait to jerk off as you fuck her with the mean dildo."

"Thanks cutie," replied Jia, focusing herself on the match ahead.

In Paige's corner, the two women discussed strategy for the match.

"Your striking is definitely your best weapon in this fight. Jia doesn't have much of a range or technique to her punches so use that to your advantage," counseled Becca.

"Relax, I learned my lesson last fight and this will be a piece of cake," replied a cocky Paige.

"And what lesson was that?"

"Don't get knocked out," replied the blonde with a shit eating grin.

Becca shook her head with concern as the match began.

DING!!!

The two women strutted to the center of the ring, gloves held high to deflect any incoming attacks. They circled each other first, with Paige throwing teasing insults at her opponent.

"That fat ass is gonna look great when I'm pounding you from behind later," jeered the blonde.

Jia responded with a punch, a quick jab towards her opponent's body. The shot fell short as Paige stepped back before throwing a leg kick at Jia's lead leg. The kick landed with a heavy smack and the two returned to their circling. The brunette initiated the action once more with a lunging left hook towards the body once more. Quick on her feet, Paige stepped to the side and countered a hard jab below Jia's right eye. The chubby woman's head snapped back from the impact and she was forced to turtle up. Paige kept the pressure on, throwing an uppercut into the guard, feinting a body shot, before launching into an impressive head kick. The uppercut threaded the needle and bopped Jia on the chin but she managed to catch the kick against her arms and roll with its momentum. She stumbled against the ropes, struggling to keep up with her opponent's pace.

Paige threw another jab that caught her opponent below the eye but it cost her a digging right hook to her body. Grunts of pain were yielded from each fighter but both kept swinging against the ropes. Jia ate another jab and her own straight right missed Paige's pretty face by millimeters. A right hook landed against the chubby woman's belly followed by a knee to her left inner thigh. Jia's counters were large just out of range but she did manage to crack Paige with a good jab to her face. Paige stepped back from the shot but at the sight of her opponent escaping from the ropes threw a front kick to the body. The kick landed with a heavy thud. Clutching at her stomach, Jia was defenseless as an uppercut slammed into her jaw.

"Take her down!" yelled Alex from the corner.

As her opponent pulled back for a right hook, Jia pushed off the ropes and tackled the busty blonde to the mat. Paige struggled for air as the bigger woman landed on top of her. Thankfully for the influencer, her opponent was still dazed from the barrage of punches and was slow to secure a productive position. Paige threw short punches and elbows from below that largely bounced off Jia's arms as she tried to buck her hips into a defensive position.

The weight disadvantage made it difficult but Paige eventually wrapped her legs around her opponent's torso in full guard. Jia came to her senses as she felt powerful legs squeezing against her chubby torso. Posturing up, she threw a heavy right down into Paige's flat stomach. The shot had enough power behind it to get her opponent to cringe and lower her gloves from her face. Jia saw the opening and cracked Paige across the cheek with a left hook. Paige parried the follow up shots and grabbed a hold of Jia's wrists to prevent further attacks. The two women struggled in each other's grasps as the bell rang to end the round.

The two women, already dripping with sweat, separated and returned to their respective corners. Paige was visibly angry as she sat down in the corner. She took the water Becca offered her as her friend toweled down Paige's body.

"I almost fucking had her Becca. She was so wobbly on her feet there that I think one more punch would have done it."

"You're doing good out there. I like the pace you are setting and looking at Jia's physique I doubt she'll be able to keep up."

Paige nodded in response. Two losses in a row would make her a "loser" and she had never held that title before. Over in the other corner, Alex was doing his best to offer words of encouragement to his battered girlfriend.

"I know that round didn't go the way you wanted but you're still on your feet. You've taken her worst shots already so you know you can handle it."

Jia spat out a bit of blood from her mouth before responding, "She just moves so fast. I can't keep up on the feet."

"It's ok, no way she can keep that pace for the next couple rounds without exhausting herself."

"True," Jia agreed with her boyfriend but looking at her opponent's slim body she wondered how long Paige could fight like this.

DING!!!

The round started with Paige immediately rushing her opponent. Feeling bold, she quickly swung her leg in a head kick that Jia just barely managed to duck away from. Unfazed, she pressed forward with a snapping jab to Jia's flabby belly. Her opponent ate the shot and swung towards Paige with a big left hook which the blonde dodged with ease. Not slowing down in the slightest, Paige slammed a leg kick into Jia's lead calf, causing the chubby girl to stumble awkwardly. The blonde's follow up punches were blocked by her desperate opponent who was just trying to survive the onslaught. She tried to run away and get out of range but her left leg was painfully sluggish already. In her panic, Jia was caught by a stiff jab on her chin that caused her head to turn. Paige was surprised to find her opponent still standing, even Adam had been wobbled by some of her punches.

"Take her down if you have to!" yelled Alex once more from the corner.

Jia followed his recommendation, shooting in for a double leg takedown but Paige heard the advice as well. Timing her counter perfectly, she slammed a monster of a right uppercut square into Jia's face. The chubby Chinese woman crumpled to the mat tits first and Paige raised her gloves in victory. The moment was short lived though as the still conscious Jia wrapped her arms around Paige's legs and pulled them out from under her. A wild, sloppy grappling exchange ensued.

Shocked that the fight was still going, Paige struggled to roll off her belly but was quickly pinned down by the weight of her opponent. Jia straddled the blonde and as she saw her trying to push herself up, grabbed onto a braid of hair with her left hand. With her right, she sent two short hooks into Paige's jaw with each rattling the small woman as she let loose cries of pain.

"Get the fuck out of there!" screamed Becca unhelpfully from the corner.

As she felt her opponent wind up for a more devastating blow, Paige summoned her strength and pushed herself up onto her hands and knees. Jia was forced to cling onto her position, wrapping her legs tightly around Paige's toned body. Bucking like a bronco, Paige shook the brunette off from wrapping her arms as well and instead Jia fell sideways with a thud. Neither woman was in control as Jia tried to tighten her legs but was met with a weak hammerfist to the face.

Paige tried to stand up but only managed to get to her knees with the thick legs wrapped around her. Both women grunted as they struggled against each other. Paige eventually gave up on escaping and instead came back down on her opponent with a big right hand. Jia's head bounced off the mat from the shot and her hold loosened enough for Paige to escape. Legs now intertwined, Paige wound up for another big shot but her opponent managed to block it this time and catch her hand. Jia rolled Paige off her with the two firmly locked in each other's grasp. The brunette found herself in top position once more but the round ended before she could take full advantage.

Paige sat back in her corner, breathing heavily. Her best friend attended to her after snapping a quick picture.

"You got a bit too relaxed there for a moment but I think you've almost finished this bitch. Just stay smart and you've got this," said Becca

Wiping the sweat from her face, Paige replied, "I know. I thought for sure that uppercut would do it. Mmmm. I'm gonna look so good pounding her fat ass."

As Becca held her water, the blonde began rubbing a glove against her pussy to excite herself some more. In the opposite corner, Jia looked like a mess. Her lip was busted and bloodied from the uppercut she had eaten and her hair had fallen out of its bun. Her boyfriend supplied water to her while counseling her.

"Do you want to win this?" Alex asked, giving a little bit of tough love.

"Of course, I just don't know if I can."

"Why haven't you fought dirty yet? Twist her nipples, kick her in the pussy, pummel her tits? You love that kind of stuff."

"I don't know. I guess she just seems untouchable."

"Well she isn't. She's been beaten already by a mediocre fighter and I'm sure with your dirty mind you can make her squeal." Alex punctuated his point by rubbing his hand against his girlfriend's pussy. Jia moaned into him as he did so.

"Now go out there and tear her apart!"

DING!!!

Alex gave Jia a slap on the ass as she stood for the round. Paige was getting a little tired but took the beginning of the round to taunt her opponent. Running her hands over herself, she said "So when I pound you with that dildo, do you want to be watching my beautiful body thrusting into you or do you want to watch your cute boyfriend getting off to me."

"Leave him out of this or he'll kick your ass too," replied Jia.

"Oooo, I'm so scared," giggled the blonde before stepping forward with a jab. Jia felt it land solid against her belly but chose to trade shots, landing a left hook against her opponent's rack. She watched with excitement as the big, natural breast was contorted by her glove. Grimacing at the tit punch, Paige seemed to take the punch well but was unable to escape as Jia secured a bearhug clinch. Their sweaty bodies were squished together as the blonde weakly smacked her fists into her opponent's back. Jia on the other hand grabbed hold of her opponent's black thong with her right hand and pulled upwards in a wedgie. Paige screamed as the fabric painfully rode up against her pussy.

"What the fuck? Leave my pussy alone you bitch!"

The outcry only caused Jia to pull harder. In response, the blonde grabbed hold of Jia's thong with both hands. She pulled upwards with all her force in a swift motion. For a moment, Jia felt a sharp pain in her crotch followed by the sound of an audible snap. Her red thong fell down her legs, irreparably torn apart. Paige's eyes went wide as her counter attack failed and her own thong continued to punish her. She flailed desperately in her opponent's grasp, trying to push against Jia or trip the woman to now avail. The blonde clawed at Jia's back and continued to whimper.

The brunette was only just beginning. Releasing the clinch somewhat, she brought her right hand to Paige's right boob. She enveloped all she could in her hand before squeezing and twisting it with vicious torque. A fresh round of cries came from Paige who in turn placed both her hands on Jia's saggy breasts. Jia moaned as her own tits were played with but it was unclear if it was from pain or pleasure. Shifting her hands, she continued the wedgie with her left while using the right to torture the other breast. Screaming once more Paige released her opponent's boobs and drove a short right hook into Jia's chin. The stunning shot forced Jia to let go and the two separated for the first time in almost two minutes.

The blonde looked tired with red marks covering her beautiful rack while the brunette looked more proud than anything else. Paige swung a big right at her opponent but her speed wasn't what it was earlier in the fight. The punch was parried and she felt a crushing right hook slam into her left tit. Backing up into the ropes, the blonde was looking like a beaten woman. All the confidence she had earlier had faded this round. Jia was walking her down, looking for a finish as the bell rang to end the round.

Jia returned to her corner glad to have won a round. She was fully nude now but it didn't bother her much. Her fat pussy had a significant amount of wetness growing in it and it was clear to those close by that the chubby woman was turned on by the violence of the last round. Whereas in her previous fight Jia would be exhausted by now, training and exercising with Alex had helped her build her cardio up. She still had a round or two before things would get rough. Her partner wordlessly knelt before her, licking the juices between her legs as Jia sipped on her water.

As Paige walked back to her corner, her stretched out thong began to fall down her ass. She did her best to put on a show for the audience as she stripped it completely and threw it away. Wiping her down, Becca asked, "What happened out there?"

"She just tortured me in ways I didn't expect. I just couldn't keep up with everything she was doing."

Paige took a deep breath before downing the rest of her water.

"Well whatever she does to you just do it to her but harder," suggested Becca.

Paige nodded as the fourth round began.

DING!!!

Both women stepped cautiously towards the center of the ring. Paige was doing her best to put on a good show, gloved fists still raised high but her sluggish steps betrayed her. She stepped forward with a jab but Jia easily parried it with her right arm before wrapping up her opponent once more. Intertwining her right arm with Paige's left, Jia momentarily trapped the woman as she slammed a knee into her cunt. Doubling over, Paige moaned in pain but was quickly met with a left uppercut that smashed her pretty face. The blonde shoved off her opponent and stumbled away, dazed and on her back foot.

"Fuck her up already!" yelled Becca from the corner. She looked across the ring to see Jia's boyfriend fully focused on the fight while reaching a hand into his pants. Paige tried her best to rally, sending a right uppercut into her opponent's pussy. Jia let out a sensuous groan as the shot landed against her bare crotch but held her ground. From the look on her face, it looked like the chubby woman was more aroused by the shot than she was in pain. Paige fired yet another uppercut into Jia's pussy but this time the brunette answered by slamming Paige's big tits between her gloved fists. Jia thought her opponent's rack looked fantastic like this but it still needed a few more red marks.

Biting her lip to stop from crying out, Paige was met with a stunning elbow from her opponent that sent her flying back into the ropes. She raised her guard in defense but her own fists slammed back into her face as Jia's body slammed against her. Weak, beaten, and crushed, Paige was helplessly pressed into the ropes as Jia slammed blow after blow into her. The blonde ate a left body shot, a right tit bust, and another left up top before she could offer any sort of defense. The pain of each punch was only replaced by the pain of the next and she could feel her own body giving up.

Nevertheless, Paige was mentally still in the fight and wanted to make Jia pay. The smaller woman clinched against her chubby opponent, turning Jia against the ropes in an impressive display of force. The brunette grunted as she was manhandled and cried out as her opponent pinched and twisted at her pussy. Jia tried to squirm out of the hold but Paige had her firmly pressed against the ropes with her left arm. Going limp, Jia allowed Paige to think her cunt torture was more damaging than it really was.

The blonde smiled as her opponent slumped down against but her expression turned to anguish as she felt teeth sink into her left tit around the nipple. Screaming, Paige fell backwards with Jia still latched onto her tit. The impact on the mat only exacerbated Jia's cruel attack and Paige couldn't focus enough for any sort of defense. Flailing and crying on the ground, Paige was grateful as the bell rang to end the round.

12