BRF 03.3: Jia vs. Paige

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jia quickly separated from the struggling blonde, careful not to hold the punishment past the bell. Running to her boyfriend, she gave him a quick kiss before asking, "Have you gotten off yet?"

"Not yet sweet potato. I'm saving it for when you pound her with that dildo." Alex rubbed his cock through his pants as he spoke.

"Mmmm. I can't wait. Any advice for the finish?"

Alex thought for a moment before answering. "If you see an opportunity for a rear naked choke, go for it. Otherwise, just keep punishing her pussy and tits until you can hit her with a big headshot."

A much different conversation was happening in the other corner. Paige could barely sit up straight as Becca tried to get her head back in the game.

"That bitch is nothing. She's gotten lucky with some dirty tricks in these last rounds but you can knock her out cold if you get the opening. Are you listening to me, Paige?"

"Uh-huh," was all Paige could muster. She was exhausted and her body was sore from top to bottom.

"Then get out there and finish her!"

DING!!!

Paige slowly rose from her stool and each step towards the center looked like a struggle. Her breaths were heavy and raspy as she raised her fists, ready to fight in the fifth round of this war. Jia's breaths were heavy too at this point but she seemed light on her feet compared to her opponent. Testing, Jia threw a quick jab that sailed into Paige's battered right tit without hindrance. The blonde whimpered from the impact and tried to counter with a wild right hand. Ducking under it, the chubby woman tackled her opponent to the ground and easily stepped over into a mounted position. Becca looked away in disgust, knowing this was likely the end.

Alex on the other hand watched with excitement as his beautiful girlfriend started raining down pain on her opponent. Starting with hammerfists to the tits, Jia pounded Paige's rack from every direction. Paige moaned in pain from the shots, her gloved fists shoved away any time she tried to defend. New pain overcame her as she felt leather slap against her bare pussy. She just couldn't take anymore and didn't have the energy to fight back. As Jia raised a left to come crashing down to the face, Paige submitted.

"Stop. I give," the defeated blonde said. "You win."

Jia stood up, raising her fists in victory and ran over to her boyfriend. The two embraced and Alex whispered, "My lips aren't gonna leave your pussy for hours once we get home."

Jia giggled but the strap-on that Claire handed her reminded her that there was still work to be done. Taking a moment to first remove her gloves, Alex helped tighten each strap around his girlfriend's thick thighs. The pale man took the silicone cock in his mouth, using his saliva to wet it as he looked up at Jia with pretty brown eyes. She ran a hand through his long hair for a moment before withdrawing to turn her attention to Paige.

The blonde hadn't moved since Jia left her but began to shift as she came close. The chubby woman grabbed Paige by the arms and dragged her sore body towards where Alex was sitting on a stool. Jia knelt down and dragged the dildo across Paige's pussy. Instantly, the pain began to fade as the wet rod rubbed against her crotch. Paige looked up at Jia, begging with her eyes. But Jia only had eyes for Alex, who nodded as he whipped out his hard, five inch, white cock. He stroked it in his hand as Jia penetrated her former opponent.

"Fuck me," moaned Page as the wide dildo slid into her pussy. The pleasure only continued as she took as much as she could fit into her petite frame. And then Jia began thrusting. She had never fucked anyone missionary like this before and the first few strokes were slow and incredibly sloppy. She had to re-insert the dildo at one point but Paige didn't seem to mind from the moan she responded with. Alex moaned a couple feet away as Jia tried to find a better position. She postured up, placing a hand on each of the blonde's swollen tits and used gravity to thrust into the pussy below her. Wincing at first, Paige was quickly driven wild by the depth of the penetration she was experiencing. She reached her hand down to her clit and began to furiously rub it.

Jia continued pounding down into Paige, sweat flying off of her with each powerful thrust. The joy of her first win was at the forefront of her mind and she enjoyed each moan that came from her fucktoy below. With a deep moan, the blonde thrust up against the dildo with a powerful orgasm. Paige's eyes rolled back as the pleasure overcame her. Jia wasn't finished though. She was looking up at her boyfriend still and waiting for him to cum. Alex moaned. He stroked his cock more rapidly, slamming his hand back into his balls with each downward stroke. Jia's sexy body jiggled in front of him and it was truly amazing to watch her make another woman cum.

Suddenly, he exploded in an eruption of semen that rained down on Paige's body. With a final thrust, Jia undid the straps of her dildo, leaving it inside Paige as she watched her boyfriend relax post orgasm. The two left the ring shortly afterwards in each other's arms, excited to celebrate the victory in private. Paige took the dildo from her cunt as her orgasm subsided a few moments later. She tried to get up but she was just so exhausted. Seeing her friend in need, Becca stepped into the ring to help her out.

"Don't worry Paige. Will get those fucked up lovebirds back one day."

The defeated influencer nodded in response as her friend helped her out of the ring for the night.

12