All Comments on 'Bri Ch. 03'

by Frankenstein1962

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
ArediaArediaalmost 4 years ago

Very nice. :) You have a good flow to your story - it makes sense in how it proceeds. You have good characters and good development of them (for which I'm envious).

Good story, sir - thank-you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Chapter 4?

Great story! If there is a Chapter 4, I trust we will read about Big Bill receiving all the karma he so richly deserves, at least as a fotnote

woodwardwoodwardalmost 4 years ago

Great story, please continue.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funalmost 4 years ago

Hot, Fun

It was quite a ride.

MindsMirrorMindsMirroralmost 4 years ago

We really liked this. The pacing is good and the characters are nicely developed. Although the last paragraph kind of made it sound like this was the final chapter, this could easily be expanded. Is Helen staying for good? What happens with big Bill? Keep up the excellent writing.

-MM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Chapter 4

Bill becomes a cuck loving cum dumpster. LOL

Interesting story and hopefully more chapters will be added and not with Bill involved sexually even though it would be funny in the satire section

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SP?

So couldn't let this one go but on page 1 it said she had a "freshly sugared vagina". Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HAWT HAWT HAWT

My goodness, this was a hot story! I hope you keep writing it, we need MORE!!!

chairfanchairfanover 3 years ago

Hope this gets another installment.

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 3 years ago

Good story and have enjoyed where it has been going. Hope you add to it would be interesting to see how it balances out with mom staying and one of his lovers.

rdmrdmabout 3 years ago
Bri Saga

Great story. Enjoyed each chapter. Liked the way you wrote Big Bill (hated him from the very first and would have kicked his ass out my house straight away). Please add additional chapters at your earliest convenience (just do not include Big Bill).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story line is compelling, with good representation of the participants. What was disappointing was the uneven grammar caused by misspelled words, partial sentences, and a few other mishaps that occur. The story doesn't flow smoothly, it jerks and bumps it's way along.

It's clear that the narrative was not proofread by any one, to the detriment of the readers.

To the author; it appears that having your story published is more important than the need to ensure your work reflects the best you are capable of. Take the time to consider your readers. Proofread, proofread, proofread... (by one or more other writers)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's a great addition to the already got as hell story. I think u should add another chapter to it. The asshole Bill has to suffer. And if by suffering u can somehow make the mother in law also pregnant, that would be the best revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved the story. Great, creative writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Usually I am anti inviting more family into a loving situation but this wasn't bad at all. Also fuck Bill. Piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed it a lot. First two chaps were super hot. Third not so much but still enjoyed reading it as a story. Happy to end it here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
WHAT A STUPENDOUS STORY

Reminded me of what I used to say about Paul Harvey News.

Paul Harvey could take something ordinary and when he got through it sounded like an interesting piece of news.

It was like a road trip so pleasant and wonderful that you do not care if you're going nowhere. That it does go somewhere at the same time is icing on the cake.

The writing, the metaphors, the comparisons had me chuckling often and in awe at the writer's skill. That it is also in the cuckquean category [a tag that it needs] is a bonus for me.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Paul in Oklahoma

P.S. I have 8 years of education post high school.

The grammar/language problems (mentioned by other commenters) were not a problem for me. Still easily understandable Well within what is acceptable for an amateur, free site without the paid, professional editors of a publishing house.

DUBLXLDUBLXLover 2 years ago

Every mans dream, excellent story.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 2 years ago

I echo everything Paul in Oklahoma said.

WoodencavWoodencavabout 2 years ago

Great storey, hope it doesn’t end here. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Magilla5Magilla5about 2 years ago

Great story, really hope you continue it.. Please do!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lady lava... :)

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Very nice series!

CreepythinmanCreepythinmanover 1 year ago

Wow... A lot of bombshells dropped in this one. Some shocking, others not so. I'm looking forward to the next one.

KyoSpiceKyoSpiceover 1 year ago

Damn good too... 2 is still my favorite of these... but this one is seriously good too.

dgandedgandeover 1 year ago

Don’t know how you could have made it better. The best ever.

scratchbscratchbover 1 year ago

Nice but shower water as lube ain’t happening

Doombot80Doombot80about 1 year ago

The first two chapters were really great, a very sexy fantasy scenario, but adding the mother to this relationship just destroyed all suspension of disbelief.

James_DuncanJames_Duncanabout 1 year ago

Water is never ever going to help with "lube".. it washes it away..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As was said before your not using water as lube no way in hell could that ever be possible and also you ruined the entire story just by bringing in the mother in law another thing is you wrote the guy to be a pussy is that your fansty a guy being a pussy if not there was no reason to write him like 1

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This story jumped the shark quickly

jdan526jdan52610 months ago

Ruined it with the mother in law. Why do so many authors need to bring in the mother/mother in law?

KinPAKinPA10 months ago

Big Bill drinking Bud Light…how perfectly appropriate!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The only comment here that made any sense came from KinPA. The rest of you idiots need to find a simpler hobby that doesn't need a functional brain.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That was a really great story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFrankenstein1962@Frankenstein1962
Just submitted the last of my romance stories I have been clinging to. The next few won't be in that category. I have one "Erotic Couplings", cued up, but everything else is still an earworm. Hopefully I can find the words to collaborate with my thoughts. Cheers in 2024. Rema...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bri Ch. 02 Previous Part
Bri Series Info