All Comments on 'Brian and Bree, and Mitch Ch. 02'

by JosieCD

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Now that I'm hooked!

Well you have me on the edge of my seat. I feel a bit jealous of Bree and would really like to know if things work out for her. Please finish the story

cc69sissycc69sissyover 12 years ago
keep writing

Please keep the series going. Does Sarah have a bit of DOMME in her?

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsover 12 years ago
Great story line

I loved both parts 1 and 2. The way brought out the characters, one could imagine it actually happening. I could almost see Bree standing in front of her closet deciding what to wear. I could almost feel the same feelings and emotions that she was feeling when Mitch took her to bed. I know the feelings of disappointment and sadness she had when he went back to Sarah.

I hope that you continue this story and allow us to see how Sarah reacts when she sees Bree for the first time.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnnealmost 12 years ago
A threesome

Oh how I hope they all get together and have sex, its so much fun to be able to suck cock, eat a pussy and be fucked all at the same time. I am bisexual and like that idea so please like the others continue this story. I love comments too use my id da.cd@frontier.com thanks to all.

dorathyjaynedorathyjayneover 11 years ago
Brought back some memory

Great story,,,It brought back memories of when I got caught crossdress to the max,,,by and older cousin,,,We became lovers for a year,before he went in to the Army,,,It's great when your first time is with a man,,you know and trust,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
please continue

I can't wait to read the next chapters. This is so hot and it reminds me of when I got caught while crossdressed by my female neighbour. She then told me that she's bisexual and would love for me to become her new lesbian lover. We then had a year long affair and we included a couple of her male friends into a hot threesome. I can't wait to read about what happens with Bree and Sarah.

VegasGeneVegasGeneover 6 years ago
Good Story

Why did you stop writing? You have talent as an author/writer.

Bi47Bi47about 6 years ago
Excellent

Why did you stop writing? You are very good. I hope some day you start again!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More, please!!!

This is such a well written story and it is sad that it has been abandoned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous