All Comments on 'Brian and Briana 0002'

by MadBrown

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

2011 to 2022 that's a long time to wait for next story ??? where is it ????

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely sucking fucking wonderful, so many red hot suckable and fuck crazy young cunts available for solo and gang bang orgies. Oh what would I not give to in in with crowd likes, getting drunk on cunt juice and fucking the girls brains out like there was no tomorrow and keeping at it till we all pass out from the insane levels of sexual pleasure, only to start over as soon as we recover, totally fucked up. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusalmost 7 years ago
Hirarious

Crever, jorry and launchy, a velitable mastelpiece!

Mark409Mark409about 9 years ago

almost 4 years ,are you still writing?

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
As someone who was born and raised in Arkansas...

I never ran into a crew of high school kids like this and any incest was kept quiet, LOL.

rock6752rock6752over 12 years ago
Please sir, we want some more

MB, Please add chapter 3. This is hot and can get hotter with all of the possible match-ups. These kids are just amazing and what the heck, bring some of the already mentioned parents into the action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
amazing!

Fantastic story. Can't get enough! Excited for part 3! Hurry!

AIM4ETRNYAIM4ETRNYover 12 years ago
omg....

OMG!!!! I would like to say that this story sucked ass but I cant... well it was fandamntastic right up to the last line!!!!

I need chapter 3...

Good Job....

rosspalrosspalover 12 years ago
Not Right Away?

Are you kidding. It's like watching a movie and having the film break, right in the middle.

Such a great story. Love it.5++

maryflomaryfloover 12 years ago
WOW!

brianna is not boned yet enough by her brother

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous