Brian From Belmar: Travels To VB 02

Story Info
Brian broke the ice, and Lance broke his flower.
1.6k words
4.55
1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
120 Followers

Lance and I were having a conversation after I got my first nut out of him. I looked at him, as he looked relieved as I laid on his belly, looking up at him as we debated on topics ranging from music to sports, to foreign countries.

"You get a chance to go to Italy, you gotta visit Napoli." I told him, as it's the place of my roots and the mecca of my native cuisine.

"Naples is dirty," he said to me and I jabbed him in his left thigh as I took offense.

He laughed hard and that tickled my soul, as before we met in person, the energy he showed me was dense, and needed release. I barely knew this guy more than three weeks in theory and yet we connected in a way that made me want more time with him not just for sex, but perhaps in friendship. His masculine voice despite his southern, Mid-Atlantic mixed accent enunciated well, and he was charismatic, a change of pace in the men I'd been collectively dealing with the past 10 years, regardless of age.

"You get back to Italy, be sure to hit Rome for me, and maybe, just maybe, if we reconnect, you bring me back some memories, some photos," I told him.

"If we reconnect? Of course we will. No one sucks cock like you do," he told me.

I was flattered, yet insulted at the same time, but who was I kidding in the latter feeling as I truly believed I was made to be the slut-of-the-month. I licked in his navel, and he rubbed his left nipple.

"Let me get that for you," I told him, as I reached up to lay my tongue to the tip, just barely touching it as I knew that's what he liked.

I took a few minutes to focus on the chest ball, while running one hand in his chest hairs, and the other on his cock as he was getting hard again. I then looked up at Lance's handsome face as his eyes were closed, and he bit on his bottom lip while he allowed me to pleasure him again. I then reached up to his face, kissing his left cheek, then his lips as we began to get in the neighborhood of making love, as I needed to feel his tongue against mine.

"So you hold the belt in kissing, too," he said to me.

I snickered, and our lips locked again before our tongues began wrestling, our mouths open as we tried to outdo each other. This guy was filled with passion, and I felt for a minute that we were equal, and that I could retract to a moment of true ecstasy vice the one sided roles. I enjoyed it all, and now that his cock was raging hard again, I was ready for the next escapade.

"Roll over on your stomach," he said to me.

I followed directions and would feel his big, hairy body on top of mine, with him taking to kissing behind my left ear, then running his tongue from there down my spine to the top of my ass crack, as he didn't exactly dive in immediately.

"Fuck yes, Lance," I whimpered as he bit on my fat ass, giving quick nibbles on the cheeks throughout, just taking his time in enjoying my body.

I wiggled side to side as it tickled, then he did what hadn't been done in ages by spreading my ass cheeks to lay his tongue across my rosebud. I gasped, and buried my head into the pillow while Lance licked me up, just taking me into oblivion as he brushed away at my hole's walls. Men ate me out before but never to this magnitude, as Lance even had a certain rhythm that made my hole pulsate.

"This what you really wanted," he said to me between swipes, and I could only moan in concurrence as Lance turned the tables in giving pleasure.

He made me arch my back up and so I'd end up on my knees, and he sucked my hole and taint like a juicy piece of pineapple as he went back and forth in licking and sucking entire area, making me damn weep as this feeling was beyond delightful.

"Daddy, please don't stop," I begged of him.

He replaced his tongue with a finger and wiggled it inside of me, as my once tight hole was ready for action just like that.

"Love that feedback from that talking hole," he said to me as he finger popped my pussy, and put me back at the feeling of being the worthless slut who traveled almost 400 miles to give pleasure.

"Fuck me. You gotta fuck me," I said to him as I was begging for it.

"New Jersey tramp, you'll get this dick and you better not run away from it," he said to me. "Bitch, you hear me?"

He smacked my ass to get his answer as I yelled out "yes," with him telling me to lay on my side.

"I wanna get it in deep as I can," he said to me.

I laid on my right side as he went to the dresser to grab lubricant. He rubbed my hole first, treating it like a real pussy as he made sure the edge of my man twat was slippery, then I heard him stroke his dick, right before he attempted to slide inside of me.

"Easy," I asked. "Ohhhhh, Lance, easy daddy, easy, please?"

It hurt like hell as I underestimated my young, black king's girth. His cock head felt like a pier bollard trying to break into my hull, the skin parting in such a stubborn manner that when he did finally get it in I screamed. That wouldn't deter him from pushing his entire meat in my oven, giving it all until he stopped with the base of his cock rubbing my hole. I breathed heavily, and he reached over to French kiss me, then rub my tits as that was his way to soothe me.

"I'm sorry," he whispered.

"For what," I asked, as he was only doing what needed to be done. "Don't apologize for being inside of me. This is what I want. This is what I need."

"You got that right," he said to me as he started pumping, that cock head inside me as I felt like a pier with a docked ship raging against my walls.

He gave slow strokes, but they were deep and consistent, with him now reaching over to suck my left tit and show the true skills he had. Right here at this moment we created magic, and a true friendship far progressed from when we first chatted. His appendage peaked and was fully engulfed with my pussy, and he kept up the thrusts that turned my pain into pleasure, as the pressure created helped the buildup for my orgasms.

"Just like that, babe," he asked me.

"Oh my God, yes. Just like that, daddy," I begged him.

He tapped harder and that made my body tingle, as that pressure increased and made me howl and cry. He went faster and my welcoming hole opened up quickly. I tried to squeeze his stick even harder while he went past my sphincter, stopping from sucking my tits to grabbing my neck by the Adam's apple to really be in control. He whispered dirty things in my ear while churning that cock, making my hole talk back as he plugged in, then pulled out. He'd stop so we could switch positions.

"Let's do it on the balcony," he said to me.

"Are you insane? People might be watching," I told him, as I tried to figure out what his premise was.

He'd convince me to go, as the balcony area could see all, but others, neighbors included, couldn't see us due to the set up of each patio. We got off the bed and I held on to the railing of the balcony, and he came behind me to slide that thing inside, and immediately start pounding as I wailed and screamed loud enough to think anyone within 500 feet could hear me.

"That's right, take that dick," he said as he punching my insides, and getting me even more moist.

I let go of the railing to touch my toes so he could go deeper, and he rammed me harder as I felt that dick expanding my entire ditch. Lance's digging let me know in a way this would not be the last time we'd meet. He smacked my ass cheeks while giving me the dick, then pulled out suddenly to bust his semen all over my back, all the way to the lower part of my neck. I felt his cum bullets and became proud, as I was able to make him squirt his second load. I stood up and wiped my back with my right hand to scoop as much cum as I could, and I would lick it off.

"Wanna taste," I asked him as he walked back into the suite, to lay on the bed.

"Round two, eh," he asked me.

I'd end up kissing him once I got back in the suite, with him facing me and having his arms wrapped around me as we made out some.

"Did you eat," he asked.

I told him I didn't, and then he offered for us to shower together, get dressed, then grab a nice meal.

We'd do just that, but ended up being each other's desserts.

tchina85
tchina85
120 Followers