Inceleratr

Story Info
Man discovers a new app.
4.5k words
4.14
4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vladm
vladm
149 Followers

Caution: This story contains homosexual activity, humiliation, and situations where a human being is mentally coerced into these activities. If you are not interested in these, press any other buttons to go do something else. Otherwise, enjoy!

So of course the internet is full of things that when you find out they exist, you're amazed that someone else not only thought of the same thing you are now searching for, but thought of it so much they did something to make this a reality. One such thing, I discovered a few months ago while searching on my favorite search engine.

I searched for "incel is embarrassed into letting a man try to impregnate his asshole". Yea. If you don't know what is an incel, ask the internet. Anyway, when I searched this, I got a few million results, and one stood out. It was for an app called Inceleratr. I clicked it, and it turns out it is like a dating app, but instead of men on one side and women on the other, it's incels on one side and alpha dudes on the other. The idea is that incels put their profile up, complaining how they can't get girls to notice them, they are virgins despite being 30, and then alpha dudes that enjoy dominating sissy guys put up their own profile, telling the incels they will help them out with their problem. What it devolves into is wimpy guys seeing no other option for human touch and sexual action than letting rough guys fuck them up the ass. Well, as a rough guy myself, I got the app and signed up.

Once I made a profile, it took only a few minutes to get some messages. Some spam, some obvious bots, this is all par for the course on these apps. But I got ten from guys with profiles and all kinds of rants about how they just can't get laid and girls never look at them. All of them say things like "I'm not gay, but I just want someone to kiss me and touch me and let me have the sexual release I don't know how else to get." The messages from these guys are timid, really I can see in the first words why they are incels. No game whatsoever, I can hear their voice tremble even by reading written words.

I looked at these guys' profiles, and really any of them should be able to get laid; they are at least average looking, in at least average shape, have all their hair, and the ones who write about themselves show they have a job and car and home and all the things a woman should be looking for in a dude. Again, not my concern how or why it isn't happening for them, my concern is that I am going to pick one and breed his sissy ass.

I send a message to four of the ten, who are in my area very close and who interest me. I am a muscular guy and am bisexual, mostly I like guys who look feminine and are wimpy looking. These four were pretty wimpy looking. In their replies, all I can hear is weak confidence and I take advantage. I tell all of them that I am chatting with three others, and whomever begs the most will get fucked TONIGHT.

One of these, his name there is the name of some anime character I never heard of, with 3921 at the end. Apparently the app adds a four digit number to your name if you are not the first person to choose this. This guy begged the best. His profile said he had signed up for the app just a few hours before I did, and he told me I was the first guy he messaged. Whether true or no, I went with it. I told him that I would love to kiss and hug him and cuddle and release his sexual frustrations, and I might even give him some tips on getting laid by a woman and if he was really nice to me, I'd take him out and wingman him till he got a female to blow him. All lies, mostly I was going to buttfuck him.

He fawned over me after this, explaining everything he liked about the two pictures I posted of myself, and he begged me for a selfie right now and a dick pic. Ok of course I oblige, I send him an old selfie I took last year, and a dick pic I found on the internet. Not that I didn't want to do it, I just wanted to see how much of a bitch he is, if he was so hard up he'd not notice the selfie had a different date on it and the dick pic was the first one I found on an internet search for "beer can cock big mushroom head". He again gushed over how cool I look and how he was glad he met me and he hoped I'd want to hang with him tonight. Bingo.

I set up a "date" with him, telling him I'd meet him at a steakhouse in the next town over (I told him it was in my town, who cares he would have accepted anything I said at this point). I did meet him, and when I offered him my hand to shake, he instead did this thing all the modern betas do, he offered his fist to bump. I did what I always do, and punched him in the shoulder instead. Real men shake hands. He lit up at the physical contact. It's entirely possible no human being has touched him in a very very long time. I knew I was in complete control for the rest of the night.

I ordered for us, the waitress thought it was odd, but took the order and went along. This guy really has no game. I mean, this is a date with a dude on an app that matches sissy incels with alpha dudes, with the only purpose of an in-person meeting is for sex or at least cuddling, so this was really a sure thing for him, and he STILL couldn't manage a conversation. I drove the whole thing. Each time I spoke, I pushed the topics to myself. I never let him finish a sentence or a story or give any opinion. Everything he said I did the old one-up thing, or I just talked right over what he was saying. And he let me do it every time.

The meal was good, and when we were chatting after, I took the opportunity to get this moving along. I kicked his shin, not hard, but hard enough that it was not an accident and he could feel the power. He gave me a look, and this time he did spark some conversation. He was asking me if when we go home to his place I would want to wrestle with him. He had no idea this is a big time interest for me, but I told him I'd absolutely wrestle him and beat his ass. He smiled. I was trying to get him to get comfortable, it wasn't really what I intended, but I was slowly training him to participate in active conversation, a skill he might need if he ever hoped to get a female to let him inside her.

When we left, he went to go to his car, and I grabbed him by his little arm, pulling him to my truck. I explained to him that he was going to leave his car here, I'm driving, and we're going back to his place so I can wrestle him and then fuck him up the ass. He was kind of shocked I guess at this rough language, but I looked him right in the eye while doing it, and each word was spoken with confidence and in tone that it was an indisputable fact about the future.

He climbed into my truck like a sissy, I could tell he was not in trucks very often. He started explaining how to get to his home, but I cut him off and told him to type his address into my phone instead. He said something low and quiet like it was right down the street and it was easier to just give directions, but I smacked my phone into his hand and glared. He backed down and typed. This guy was smiling the whole time, with a grin like this was Christmas and release date of Call of Duty all wrapped into one awesome event. Such a fucking incel.

Once at his place, he started putting his key in his front door, and I just laid my weight into him, pushing him up against his own front door. I pushed my cock into his ass, and put my meat hands all over his little body. I could feel all his little muscles relaxing, and he let out this pussy little bitch sigh, like this was overwhelming his unused sexual senses. And it was. His face was flushed and his mouth wide open and his hands were limp at his sides and I could feel he wasn't even trying to breathe, even though with my weight and force pressing him I doubt he could have mustered much of a breath anyway. I let up, and grabbed his hand, guiding the key into the lock. I ordered him to open the fucking door, I'm horny and this dick won't suck itself.

He turned the key in the lock, and our combined weights threw the door wide open. I had ahold of his body, keeping him from toppling over to the floor. I kicked the door closed behind us, and basically picked him up and carried him into his living room. I threw his body onto the couch, and I started pulling my shirt off. He just lay there, eyes wide and mouth wide and arms at his sides and his legs open. I knew this guy was going to let me do anything I wanted.

He told me that he had never been with anyone, the last time he saw a nude human being in real life was more than ten years ago when he was in the locker room after soccer practice. Besides being a pussy, he didn't really have any gay mannerisms so I knew this really was likely his first time with a dude, and his complete lack of assertiveness assured me of the rest of it, that it was certainly true he did not see anyone nude. Was going to fuck this guy hard.

I told him he was falling behind, as I undid my belt, that he needed to catch up and get nude, if he wanted to cuddle I don't want to be ramming my hard dick into his skinny jeans. He unbuttoned his jeans, and slid them down. At the same time, I dropped my pants and boxer briefs, and while he was tied up getting the skinny jeans off his ankles, I climbed on top of him.

As before at the front door, I put all my weight on him, making sure he knew that I was in complete command here and that he was along for the ride. If he wanted human contact, the only way he was ever going to get it was by submitting to alpha dudes and letting them fuck him. He melted under me. I picked up my weight a little, and reached under to grab his body, I flipped him over onto his belly, and then laid back on top of him. I nuzzled my face against the side of his, with my breath hard into his ear and his face. I pushed my cock into his crotch, poking at his cheeks, his taint, his butthole, his little balls, leaving my precum everywhere on his private parts. I was marking all of this as mine.

He got a tiny bit assertive, asking me if we could take it slow, and I told him there was nothing slow about this, he was just here for me to use like a sex doll. He grunted, as my slippery wet cock head began its probing of his little asshole. Of course I took him at his word that he is a virgin, so I wasn't going to just ram it in. I wanted to push the tension of the situation, so he could feel how it was to be dominated and be in fear that at any moment he was going to have a big hard masculine meat rod inside his body, like a slut.

I started in with more dirty talk. Each time I touched my penis to his asshole, I'd tell him that it was going in, or that I was going to make him feel like a woman, or that he was going to find out what it means to beg a man to cum inside. I could feel the heat on his now beet red face, I knew the reality was setting in to him, that he was consenting but that he probably was not ready for any of this. Exactly the place I wanted him mentally.

This guy, he is probably 140lbs, no muscle tone or size at all. Hairless too, I could even feel there was nothing in his taint or his asshole, not even a little peach fuzz. Just one of those twinky dudes, surely this would have turned an second base date with a woman into a strikeout. Ladies don't want sissy guys fucking them. As I kept probing against his starfish, I kept up the tempo of the humiliating talk.

I told him that this is exactly why he's an incel, that he went on an app for sissies and he went on a date with a stud he picked up on that app, and he let a muscle dude push his veiny uncut meat slab between his buttcheeks, and that once this happened no woman would ever even look at him, except to denounce whatever masculinity he thought he had left. After almost twenty minutes of this kind of dirty talk and teasing and my weight on him, he sighed and moaned, like inside his mind he finally succumbed to what was inevitable. This man was a virgin earlier today, and had just signed up on an internet dating app, and now here he was about to get fucked up the ass.

I was hard as a rock, this was going even better than I thought it might, and it was time now to get this thing into high gear. Each push now, I entered him one more millimeter. I could feel my natural lubricant opening him up, and as his little pucker was opening I felt him trying to push against me in rhythm. Under me, I could feel him almost stop breathing. He knew his virginity was going to be taken any moment now, that he was going to become a faggot and he was going to never ever be able to tell himself he wasn't a sissy. But I kept up the tension, opening him so so very slowly with each stroke.

The intensity of this thing was even striking me. This all started with an internet search for pictures of a wimpy guy getting creampied. I haven't had sex with a man in three years, I'm mostly on the straight side of being bi, so even this was a pretty big escalation for me. I kept playing this game with this guy, even the head of my cock wasn't even half an inch inside him, and his opening was not nearly as open as it was going to need to be to get the fat crown inside.

I was gushing precum. His lubed butt was slippery enough now that I was going to break the tension and slip it in. I pointed it square on, and pushed my dick into this guy's butt. As the head entered to the point of the corona, he tried to pull away and he was moaning in a mix of intense pain and intense pleasure. If you can remember the first time (if there is one for you!) you put that comically wide dildo into your hole, that feeling like yea ok I've had dildos up my ass before but this is way past the limit! I know that feeling well, usually when I had in the past gotten some intense gay feelings and I was in a relationship at the time with a lady I liked, I'd go on Amazon and buy a new dildo; at least half the time I'd make sure to measure my current favorite dildo and then buy one specifically that was a little bigger in girth. Of course I can buy one as big around as my arm, but why get this magical opening up feeling just once, when I can get it ten times!

So now I'm in like a plug, my mushroom head is inside and the crown is keeping it there. I paused pushing now, letting his body and mind adjust for a moment. I put my mouth on his ear lobe, exhaling my hot breath onto his face and ear and neck, and then gently sinking my teeth into the soft skin of the lobe. As I bit harder and harder, I could feel his asshole tense up again, and now it was tight like a rubber band around the base of my dickhead. If I pumped even a quarter inch right now, there was no way I wasn't going to cum.

I let up on the ear biting, and he opened his asshole wide now for me. I could feel it almost starting to gape, and now it was time to push all the way in. I let out my breath again onto his face and mouth and neck, and told "you're mine now". He clenched again for a moment, and then released, and I went all the way in to my pubes. Even in all the way, I pushed all my weight onto him, pressing my entire cock inside and smushing my own balls between my taint and his. This guy groaned, and moaned, and I felt his back and neck tense up underneath me. I think he came just then, maybe the feelings and the pain and the mental thing and the dominance and helplessness overwhelmed his body and mind.

One of the things I love about doing gay stuff is when I make a bottom cum without touching his dick. You know someone is a full on faggot if he can not only stay hard while you're fucking him, but he can shoot a load into the air from this. I know the few times I bottomed I couldn't even get hard. I enjoyed it don't get me wrong, but no matter what I never got hard. This guy though, he came while I filled up his anus with my stud dick. The other thing I love about doing gay stuff is, for me I notice that once I get the bottom off, I can fuck away with all the power and speed I want, I get no resistance or protest.

Now was that time. He stopped really doing anything now, I felt all his muscles under me go limp, all that was happening for him was he was breathing, slowly and deeply, and his heart rate was through the roof. He had his eyes wide open too, his head turned and eyes turned all the way to the side so he could look at my face. My eyes were right against his and he was looking me right in my brutal eyes while I de-virginized him.

I'm ramming him now, almost the whole length in and out, at the fastest speed I can muster. Each time I'm also laying my weight onto him, kind of crushing his ribs and lungs, forcing him to breathe in and out with my fucking rhythm if he wanted to survive. If I sped up or slowed down, he had to keep up or miss a breath or even worse try to take one in while a 265lb man was laying on him.

I fucked this incel hard and fast. I thought I was going to cum a few times, and each time my body just lit up a little then past it. A huge huge orgasm was building now. I'm very athletic, so I could keep up this power and speed for hours no problem. But his butt was so tight and this situation was so intense, I'm buttfucking a virgin incel I just met off the internet! I knew I was going to have to focus if I wanted to keep from cumming quickly.

Now to his shallow and disjointed breathing, he added moaning. I was wearing this pussy out. In my mind, I'm thinking about this guy, like he's so desperate for anyone to give him attention or touch him that he went on the internet, downloaded an app, found a man to do all of this, then actually went to meet him and did let him do it. Amazing. This incel I feel like I'm going to be able to fuck him again, unless he is so traumatized by his own submission that he becomes fully asexual for the rest of his little life.

It's now been more than ten minutes since I entered him, and I'm still pounding away. No more speed, just deliberate paced strokes. I put my hands on his back, so now instead of my weight distributed all over his body, it's now focused on a small place right at the base of his shoulder blades. I thrust into his butt as deep as I can push, then push harder and deeper again, so my balls even are trying to go inside him, and then I explode. I felt like how a bike pump must feel if you pump it up ten times without hooking it to a ball, and then you stick the needle inside the ball and all that pressure releases in an instant. I could feel the sperms rubbing along the inside wall of my cock as they were shot out. Between him being so tight and me being so wide, there was no more room for the dick to expand so I felt like my stream of jizz was coming out like a pressure washer inside this man.

I just deflowered this incel and fucked him hard, and now he had a stud man's sperm inside him! He can't hide the evidence that he's been turned into a gay now. I'm sure he could feel his own drying cum gluing his now limp dick to the sofa too, more evidence that he had cum while being buttfucked, a thing no real man would ever do. I felt him breathe deeply under me, like he thought this was over. Wrong.

I doubt I'm going to use the app again, as I said before I'm not far on the gay side of 100% straight, so this one awesome fuck will keep my fetish satisfied for a long time. So, I figured why no make this one really count. I lay there on top of him a few minutes, my cock barely becoming limp inside him. I could feel the heat of my cum seeping out of his hole and onto my balls.

I told him some really dirty things now, whispering into his ear while my lips were pressed to his cheek. "You know no woman will ever date you now." And "everywhere you go, people will be able to see it on your face that you let a man fuck you and cum inside." So many dirty things, I was really serving it up to him. Maybe he really is gay and that's been his problem with getting women to fuck him, all along. But this moment, he has a butthole full of still hard cock and bull sperm, and the guy, me, doesn't seem in any hurry to pull out.

vladm
vladm
149 Followers
12