All Comments on 'Brian, My First Gay Experience Ch. 02'

by dodgeboy2

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
sexy story

as i read this i got so hot i wish bob an brian would come an stay with me for about a week i am not gay but i would like to be sucked an fucked like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
awesome

awesome story made me so hot i wish someone would suck an fuck me like that i would return the faver

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Enjoyable!!

I thought this stories was well writen!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rape

Why is it ok to present non-consensual rape as acceptable? Bob clearly told Brian no yet Brian ignored that forcefully and rammed his dick in Bob’s ass. Even though Bob then pointed out to never do that again, he willingly continued. The message here is that Brian’s actions are ok and “no can mean yes.“ this is not cool at all even in erotica.

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

An enjoyable continuation of the story, personally I only became interested in taking things further than Blow Jobs later in life, now I just have to live with the thought of all the missed opportunities.

I am not a big fan of the non consensual/rape aspect of the story, however I have to admit that if I was ever in the same position I would have gone for it, I have only ever been Fucked once when I was 25, it was not what I was expecting, it was extremely painful at the time and for days later, however my only regret is that I did not take him up on the offer of more in the future, 40 years on and I am still kicking myself for that mistake.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdodgeboy2@dodgeboy2
60's male 5'8" overweight at around 280 lbs., married, had bi/gay experiences in my younger years but has remained loyal to his wife since marriage. Still dream of those younger years and love to act them out on-line.

story TAGS