Brian or Brianna? Pt. 01

Story Info
Crossdresser gets caught and has to make a .
1k words
4.36
22.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TGJess
TGJess
15 Followers

"What the hell are you doing??"

My wife - catching me wearing her clothes again. She was supposed to be out late but had an argument with her girlfriend or something so came home early - catching me wearing her panties, bra and high heels; and admiring myself in the mirror of course.

"What did I tell you would happen if I caught you dressing like this again??"

"That you'd l-leave me" I stammered. It was true, she'd told me that multiple times. It was like an addiction - I loved the feel of womens clothes on my skin, the way the heels made my legs look so good and so feminine.

"So what should I do then?" she asked me - literally shaking with rage. "You know what? Get out of this house - I don't want to see or hear from you again".

So what could I do? I quickly threw on jeans and a t-shirt, grabbed what I could from the closet and ran to a friend's house as fast as I could.

Two weeks later she called me out of the blue - I'd done very little since my moonlight flit but cry and watch TV. I couldn't eat or sleep, I'd lost weight, I felt so dirty - she was the love of my life and I'd blown it because I couldn't stop myself wishing to be something I wasn't. I hoped this would be the start of her forgiving me so I jumped in the car and went back to the house that I'd so recently called home.

I rang the bell, she took me into the den and sat me down - couldn't met my eye as she took a deep breath and began:

"When I saw you dressed like that again it felt like a betrayal, like you didn't care what I thought and couldn't fight the urges to dress up like that. Is that right?"

" I don't know, I've always felt different, like I wasn't really a man - it's why I always shaved my body hair, I've always hated it and wished I could be someone else...Someone like you."

"I thought that was the case," she said "you want all the benefits of being a woman with none of the struggle."

"It's not like that" I pleaded "I'm sorry, give me one more chance to prove to you I can be your husband, your proper husband."

"I can't do that" she said "You've betrayed my trust too many times". By this time I was in tears, was this really it?

"But..." she continued "I think you need to get this out of your system and make a proper decision about who you are - Brian or Brianna?"

"What do you mean?"

"I told you you wanted the benefits of being a woman without the work" she said "well now you've got to put in the work. I've cleared your wardrobe of your male clothes and replaced them with female clothing. There's a selection of wigs for you to choose from each day, shoes and even breast forms to go with your bras. I guessed your sizes, but even with the weight loss they should still fit you.

Tomorrow when you head into work you go straight to HR and tell them you're transitioning to be a woman and you need everything updated to reflect that - your new name is Brianna and if they don't like it they'll have to fire you. Now go get dressed so I can look at the new you."

Well what could I do - this was everything I'd ever dreamed of given to me on a platter so I went to see what my new life would hold and couldn't believe my eyes as I pulled panties, dresses, skirts, make up and everything I'd ever dreamed of out of my closet and chose what to wear.

Forty-five minutes later I was back downstairs wearing a miniskirt and stockings, plain white blouse with a black lacey bra, dark shoulder length wig, red lipstick and some subtle eyeshadow to complete the look. My cock was trying to escape my panties but I had taped it down as best I could. I looked amazing!

"Oh darling, you look lovely" my wife beamed "come hear and kiss me", so I moved over to her and took her head in my hands before she pulled back. "No, not on my lips, think further down".

"I'm sorry?" I asked, wondering if I'd heard her right.

"Well you're my little bitch now honey, you dressed so prettily for me but I call the shots now, get on your knees and give your first blowjob - suck my clit and lick my pussy till I cum. If you do it wrong though, expect a spanking."

"What on earth are you talking about?" I almost yelled.

"Well you didn't think you'd have it all your own way did you?" She said as she gently pushed me onto my knees and spread her legs - I noticed she wasn't wearing any panties and lowered my head to her pussy to start earning my keep.

A few minutes later she was screaming as she ground her crotch into my face, getting me to get her to come over and over again as she played with my wig. Eventually her orgasm calmed down and she let me up.

"Oh honey, who would have thought it? I'm either a little queer or love this power - I guess this is just another thing we'll find out over the next few months. Now go and clear yourself up."

So I did - I was so turned on but knew this wasn't the time. I just knew what I had to do.

The next day I went in to work and told HR I was transitioning to Brianna - I had to fill in some forms but the process was surprisingly easy. There were some strange looks from my colleagues but there was nothing they could do - I couldn't wait to start my new life and hoped that this would finally sort out who I was meant to be - Brian or Brianna...

TGJess
TGJess
15 Followers