Getting Caught

Story Info
Friend finds out Sam's secret.
1.6k words
4.6
34.6k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hiya girls and Daddies,

I am edging my clitty with my vibe, waiting in my Daddy's bed and I wanted to share the story of how I ended up here.

My best friends in the world are a couple Evan and Jane. He was my best friend growing up, and when he started dating Jane she and I hit it off immediately. He's 6'3, with dirty blond hair, green eyes and tattoos up both arms, and chest. Jane is stunning, 5'7 dark hair and green eyes, long legs up to a tiny round butt. She and I would often hang out together, getting dinner and drinks while he was working. They had been together for about 5 years when this night happened.

Jane and I had started out day drinking and it was getting pretty late, we were on the couch chatting and she was trying to show me a picture on her phone. She swiped one picture too many and it was a full body photo of her dressed in lingerie. Stocking held up by a black and pink garter belt. Black corset with a little pink bow pushing her tits up.

I was staring. Not only was she gorgeous. Her outfit was incredible. Everything I had stroked myself thinking about wearing. I said that was incredible before she took the phone back embarrassed. I didn't want her to think I was lying, or be uncomfortable so I started saying how I loved how she matched the ribbon on the stocking, to the garter belt. How the corset made her curves so nice. She gave me a weird look, then I started to blush. I went to go get another drink from the kitchen and was standing at the island when she started walking over. I guess I had been too eager in my excitement over the outfit.

"You liked it, did you? I haven't shown it to Evan yet. This was a selfie I took in the store." She said

"Yeah. He'll love it. I'm just jealous is all." I replied as I started to pour another rum and coke.

"Why are you jealous, Sam?" She asked coming closer.

"I just wish I could get all pretty and dressed up." I said getting more red. We had been drinking, a lot. "My ass looks great in a thong too."

"Do you wear a lot of thongs? She said staring at me.

"Yes." Trying to avoid her eye contact, while sipping my drink.

"How many thongs do you have, Sam?"

"A couple."

"Do you buy them?"

"Some. Yeah."

I was breathing incredibly heavily now. I had never said any of this out loud. Not even to myself.

"What is your favourite Sam?" Jane looked at me, her breathing a little heavier too. Or maybe it was just mine.

"A red Victoria secret one."

She left the room, walked into their bedroom, then returned with a matching pair. Red lace, cheeky cut.

I forgot. My favourite pair I had taken from their house.

"They are my favourite too. Is that where my other pair went Jane?" She asked.

"Yes." I said looking down again.

"That's fucking hot." Throwing them to me, "Put these on."

I looked at her. My heart beating out of my chest.

"You can't do it? You already wear my thong. Go. Get changed." She demanded. I looked at her and she pointed at the bathroom. I stood still before she said "I want to see if your ass does look good in thongs."

I walked into the bathroom confused, and embarrassed and horny as hell. I pulled down my shorts and stepped into the red thong. Pulling it up, I tucked my semi hard cock down and pulled the edges in so my ass was nicely framed. Turned in the mirror to check my ass out before coming out. Jane sat in the chair at the kitchen island.

"Let's see." She said.

I walked then turned around so she could see my butt, the way the lace framed my ass, then turned back around.

"That does look pretty good. But you have to lose the t-shirt. Do you just wear my underwear or do you have other clothes?"

"I usually wear your thong with a red baby doll I got. And stockings."

"And what do you do. Jerk off while you wear them?"

"No." I said, "well sort of, I like to tease myself, and rub it like it's a clit." I reached down and with my middle finger rubbed the head of my cock.

"Fuck..."She muttered, and stood up and she was in a similar cut lacy thong. She walked into the bedroom again, her round bubble butt swaying. I continued rubbing my cock until she came out.

"I don't have a matching bra but how about this." She held up a black camisole, and put a package of garters on the island.

I took the camisole from her and went to go into the bathroom, when she stopped me.

"Here, let's put these on first. Sit down on the chair." She opened the package of nylons and knelt down and slowly started sliding them up my leg.

"Do you have a garter belt at home Sam?"

"Yeah. I have a black one."

"That's good" she said as she reached the top, her soft fingernails running along my thigh. "These stockings don't need them because of the elastic" the same finger nails running along the lace top of the nylons. She began on the second leg. "But just cause you don't need it doesn't mean you shouldn't wear it. You don't want to look sloppy do you?" I just shook my head no. She ran her hand along the nylons before saying "All done, now go finish the look and give me a fashion show" I hopped off the stool and she gave my ass a spank, that I thought was going to make me cum.

I walked back into the bathroom, and saw the head of my cock straining out of the top of the thong, precum oozing out the head. I gathered it on my thumb and licked it off before pulling the camisole over my head. It has a open back so as I twirled in the mirror my ass was still highlighted. I fixed the hem, covering the bit of my hard cock and started to walk back out before stopping and grabbing her perfume bottle. I sprayed a bit on my wrists and put it on my neck. Then I exited.

Jane sat on the couch as I walked over to her, she was sitting with her legs open. Her hand on the crotch of her purple laced thong. I stood in front of her again, and twirled. When I was facing her again I could see her grinding her pussy against her hand, her breathing heavy.

"This is how you rub your clit Sammy?" She asked

"Yes" I breathed back.

"Show me."

I put my hand on my cock and started to rub, trying to go at the same lazy pace she was. Jane was staring at me while I did it then said

"I assume you know where I keep my lingerie?"

I nodded again. I had scoped it out a few times, running my fingers along the various materials.

"Good. Go find something for me to wear. You can't be the classy bitch here."

I went into their room and picked out the same black and pink teddy set I had seen in the photo that had started all of this. I came back into the living room and laid all the piece onto the coffee table. She smiled at my choice then said

"Very nice. Now help me get dressed."

She took her top of then turned away from me, to unfasten her black bra. Turning around she said "Now the panties." pushing me down, so I was kneeling, "be careful of the stockings. You don't want to get a run and get messy" I hooked my finger in the band of her thong and pulled it down. It was soaked. "Do you like it?" She asked, running her hand along her mound. "I had all the hair lasers off." She stepped out of the thong and sat down on the couch, raising her leg into the air. I grabbed the stockings and slowly began to slide them up her smooth leg until I reached the top. Then she held her other leg up and I did the same. She stood up and turned, her ass just inches from my face.

"Now the garter."

I grabbed it off the table, and slid it around her waist. I hooked it and began working on the clasps on her stockings. I finally got done in spite of my fingers shaking from excitement and anticipation.

"Good. Now the thong."

She stepped into it, and I pulled it up, then like I did with myself pulled it in between her ass cheeks, stepping back to make sure it looked perfect.

"And my bra."

I walked around and put it over her shoulders than went behind her and clasped it together.

"You forgot to adjust this. But that makes sense. You don't have the same size tits as I do" she laughed then took my hand. We walked over to the full length mirror in the bedroom. Her in her black and pink outfit. Me in my black and red. She turned us around and said

"Look at how good our asses look Sammy."

She ran her hand down my back and across my ass, jiggling it once or twice before letting it fall back down. Before turning us both around.

"We look so fuckable don't you think? Almost identical but this..." Her hand reaching down and grazing my hard cock. She leaned over towards me, inhaled and said "first my panties, now my perfume. You really do want to be just like me."

That's when we heard the front door open...