Brian Sleeps Thru All The Fun

Story Info
Wife and her girlfriend share sexual favors on camping trip.
2.2k words
4.14
42.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls go cowgirl in the desert

It's early summer and the high desert of Central Oregon is calling for a weekender. My friend Brian and I have done numerous off road adventures and as it's cloudy in Portland we set off for some 90 degree temperatures and sunshine. He's going with Amy as they are dating pretty heavily now and my partner of course will be my wife Valerie. Amy is our friend from another story, "The Barber Gets Personal On A Friend". As a reminder, she is a cute, sexy gal who needed a pubic hair trimming which I provided along with an oral gift.

Down several ranch roads that deteriorate into rough 4WD only trails take us to Squaw Creek. This small stream starts in the Western Cascades and flows into the Deschutes River thru the Oregon high desert. We are going into a gorge area that we have camped at previously. My CJ Jeep and Brian's early Bronco are getting a work out but it's just what you want as we are sure to be alone once we get there.

At the location we see it's the same as when we visited last summer. A natural pool is formed because of rock fall and as we have done in the past we rebuild a damming wall to create a swimming hole of roughly 40 x 30 and about 3 feet in depth. A small lagoon of sorts.

Camp sets up quickly and we head to the water. It's a mountain stream but after about 25 miles of desert sun the water is perfect at about 70 degrees. We have brought air mattresses and we are getting some sun and downing some cold beer from the cooler. Lots of beer.

The girls are wearing bikini bottoms and short cotton T's, both midriff cut showing their flat tummies and suggesting a view at the bottom of their breasts. Valerie has a v-neck but Amy is even sexier as it is a tank top. Whew!

This is the ultimate American leisure scene: floating around in the warm sunshine with a can of beer and two cuties in clinging T-shirts. But wait......it gets even better because as the girls have gotten their shirts wet Amy decides to go topless. She nonchalantly pulls her tee off "to get some sun". Valerie follows Amy's lead as she often does and discards her's as well. The next hour is intoxicating for the boys. There is a casual sexuality that I certainly enjoy. Like a California hot tub or maybe a European topless beach.. Very adult.

After a time Brian was crashing as the alcohol and sun were getting to him. He announced that he was going up to the tent to get some sleep. The two women and I remain in the pool floating around, bumping into each other and just delighting in the day.

At one multiple raft contact I was spotted with a tented bulge in my swim shorts. Valerie points this out to Amy and giggles, "Look! What's this guy thinking about? How come he's so excited?" Amy offers, "He must like our breasts. Is that it, Tom, do you like our titties?"

They are flanking my air mat seemingly enthralled by my erection. I am being pushed along until my mat is beached on a small sandy patch with them staying in about 2 feet of water. Val aggressively grabs my "tent" and shakes it a bit then says to Amy, "We need to see this thing. He gets to see our boobs."

The two of them at once yank my board shorts and down they go, right to the knees. My pecker is straight up, fully aroused. Val grabs the shaft and immediately starts a slow pumping action. She's pretty aggressive so I think she's feeling a little drunk. She continues and I realize this is not just a touch and go undertaking; this looks like I'm about to get a hand job.

Sure enough she continues to work me over. Amy has moved to her side of the mattress, waiting silently. Then Val pulls her hand and literally places Amy's on my cock. She continues with the pumping action.

After a couple of switch offs by these girls I am about to ejaculate. With Valerie in control at the time there's a burst of semen with a huge glob falling to my stomach. Amy takes over and grasping this throbbing and still discharging organ saying excitably, "Don't waste it." With that she leans into me and engulfs the head to catch the jizz. She licks and cleans for a good minute as my wife looks on approvingly, licks her lips, then coos, "Mmmm".

Believe it or not, they push away and it's back to sunbathing for these vixens. I pull up my shorts and I, too, return to lounging but my head is spinning with what just happened. I am still in disbelief but looking over the topless she-devils I marvel at my good fortune. And, man, what of Brian? I assume he will not be told of this affair. I'm also thinking I'm glad he left us as it would not have happened had he been there.

After another hour or so everyone left the water for a well earned nap in the tent. Brian was still

asleep. His tent is a large wall type with high sides, big enough for two double sized air matts with still a two foot space between. It's so hot we are all lying down on top of our sleeping bags with the girls still topless. As I drift off to sleep in these pleasurable surroundings I am somewhat giddy. Life is good.

Our evening is like almost any other camping experience. Good fire, good food with steaks and baked potatoes, topped off with good wine. Best of all is the several hours of great fireside conversation. The beers are still flowing so we're all a little tipsy. The girls are back in their T-shirts, still showing off their perfect breasts.

Around eleven everyone decides to retire but I'm thinking it isn't just sleeping on our minds. It's still warm so we again lay on top of the opened up sleeping bags... and...everyone is naked. The moonlight shines thru the yellow fabric of the tent giving off a soft glow. Since it's a desert camp we have left the fire with some flame and it too offers a backlight, a glimmering flicker that dances inside the tent.

Valerie and I are on the left side where I take a spooning position behind my wife. We aren't sexually active but it's coming up just like my hardening cock. After 15 minutes or so we can see Amy and Brian are having sex quietly as she has rolled on top of him and they are lightly rocking. This is fun for us to watch so even though my penis is nestled between Val's thighs I don't aggressively try to enter her. My wife takes charge however and manually puts my head into her to initiate our lovemaking. We are still spooned and are facing the other couple.

Amy rises up and mounts Brian cowgirl style and this is a sight to see. She is bathed in a golden glow but still a silhouette against the tent fabric. She is lifting up and dropping down on his shaft, slowly, deeply, not bucking but rocking. Val and I are mesmerized by her. We are coupled together but the show is spellbinding, so we watch.

This display goes on and we are getting hot. I slip deeper into Valerie and rock to the tempo that Amy is setting. She is like a sex goddess in that golden light.

My gal sees this of course and I guess it inspires her to temporarily break from me and mount on top just like Amy. She also mimics her rhythm with the measured vertical rising and dropping. Now I have my own sex goddess.

The two of them are absolutely stunning to witness as they are completely caught in this moment of pure sex. Without missing a stroke they feel the need to exchange some feminine message between them as they reach out and clasp their fingers together. Just a touch, a connection.

Brian interrupts this display with his orgasm. He is ahead of her and he stops participating in the screwing. Amy collapses on his chest and stays with him until he withers. She then slides off to lay at his side but watching our activity. Val and she are locked in eye contact as my woman continues with her fucking. It is the same rhythm and pace. Amy is overseeing the show and Brian has clearly gone off to sleep after his discharge.

This situation goes on for some time to my surprise as I am incredibly turned on. I guess the slow pace has controlled my sensations. Remember, the two sleeping positions are only 2-3 feet apart. Amy has drifted from her mat to the space next to ours. She reaches out to touch the hand of Valerie and once again there appears to be some nonverbal message. Amy them reaches to me and touches my cheek and forehead with a gentle caress. This woman has physically entered our sex zone.

Now my wife dismounts and slides off to the tent wall side. My pecker is standing straight up as it should be, considering the situation. Amy tenderly crawls upon me and mounts that rigid shaft. I am replacing Brian, I guess, and she wants an orgasm. Her girlfriend needs a stiff dick to get off and Valerie is loaning her mine.

It's the same beautiful, slow rhythm, lifting and plunging. Long smooth strokes that are really sensual. She is staring at me in that yellow glow. She looks amazing. My wife is aroused as well. She is fondling Amy's buttocks as the cheeks contract and release. Just a tender touching that monitors the fucking that her husband is getting. I am attending to the cowgirl's nipples with my fingers. It's a team effort. What bliss.

The air mattress itself is also playing a part. It seems to emphasize the natural bouncing motion of our bodies. We are locked together but we are floating on this cushion. Hard to explain. None that matters though as it becomes too much for me and I start shooting into my friend. Amy cums with me. She gets her orgasm and it's not unlike the one she had after the fashion show and bush trim last year. Her body trembles, then shudders as she crests.

Amy followed by slumping to my chest. She holds there for a few moments but then rises up to my face and offers her just fucked pussy to my mouth. I cannot see in the dim light but I can smell the sex. My lips and tongue feel her oversized labia and I recognize that she is continuing to keep herself trimmed up. Furthermore, I can taste the salty ejaculate from the two men who have just unloaded into this woman.

As I am servicing Amy, my wife gets active down on my now semi-hard prick. She is licking and sucking me clean, totally engulfing me. I don't know if she is literally trying to get a rise of me or if she just wants to add to my enjoyment. The feeling is indescribable. To have these two females attending to me is something I will never forget.

Amy gets another of her quiet orgasms and then with a lift of her leg she returns to the bedside of Brian. Valerie is still at my crotch with my cock in her mouth. She looks up with a devilish grin as if to say, "Is that enough for you?" I motion for her to come up me and plant a super-kiss upon her messy lips. We hold each other for a bit and then release to think about sleep. I am thinking about everything except sleeping but after all that activity I do simply crash. My last awake thoughts were something like "that dumb Brian missed all this shit." I am also sure that he will never know of it. The trio will keep this event to ourselves.

Valerie and I slept in a bit and the tent was empty as the other couple were out stirring up breakfast. Val starts a little romantic kissing which leads to a nice morning fuck. These two people needed to connect after what had happened last night. Just even having a climax made me wonder how any sperm could be left in there but I guess being 30 years old might have something to do with it. And then Val surprises me with, "Eat me out like you did to Amy." She crawls into that familiar position and I am reenacting that oral sex scene from just hours before. She loves it and is instantly overcome with emotion. I am the conquering hero, retaking my bride, reaffirming our connection.

We calm down a bit and meet up with our friends. As I assumed, Brian is clueless. The other three all wink and smile but we are for sure holding on to the memories of our secret love fest. And, I will always love Squaw Creek.