Brianna Goes to the Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian turned and grabbed his things, throwing his used girl clothes into a hamper. He then left his room, his mind still thinking about his emotions and how strange things were feeling. As he walked down the stairs it hit him that the hormones must have been making him more emotional. Something told him to hate that, while something else told him to love it. He just decided to accept that it was a part of becoming who he was, and waved goodbye to Rick and Diane as he left through the door. The sun was beginning to go down as Brian crossed the yards and started up his porch. Entering his house he made for his room, then decided to check his phone. He was walking up the stairs when he noticed that he had a new text assuming it was just from his mother.

He checked the text and saw that it was from an unknown number. Brian's mind jump to some crazy conclusions, like how it could be Jason or one of his friends somehow tracking his phone number and hitting Brianna up, or how it was some other kid from school who already heard about his secret and that word was traveling fast. But no, in fact, it was actually Brian's lab partner from physics, Martha. She was asking for the packet from class. Martha was one of the closest people to Brian, they had begun talking in class, but she was really open to helping new students get acquainted with the school, and so she showed him around campus. They talked, and though she was one of his only kind of "friends," it was obvious that they were nothing more than friends.

Brian had a normal night, finishing up some school things and then heading off to sleep. Unbeknownst to him, two things were happening that would put the final nail in the coffin for Brian and his transition. First was Jason had gone back with Mat and Drake to his house and they were talking about that mystery girl they saw. None of them knew her, but they all faintly recognized her. Drake revealed that he had taken a photo of her, to which Jason called him a creep but then asked why it mattered. Drake had sent the photo to his friend Abigail and asked if she had any idea who it was. Abigail also recognized the mystery girl and was also curious. At the time, Abigail was hanging out with her long time friend Martha and showed her the photo. Martha recognized the face for the most part as her lab partner in physics, Brian.

Meanwhile, Susan, Brian's actual mother, was sitting downstairs on the couch with a glass of wine waiting for Rick and Diane to come over. She heard a knock at the door and got up to open it for her guests. Diane, Rick and Susan then all sat in the living room and began to discuss. Something that Brian hadn't known about was that Susan had been in on this the whole time. Susan had always known, since the day he started, that Brian borrowed her clothes and cross dressed. She also knew that Brian didn't fit in well with other boys, and often showed feminine traits. She guessed that he was gay, but when he never came out but continued to dress like a girl she began to think he was always supposed to have been a girl.

Then, one day when Susan and her son were sitting for dinner, her new neighbor Rick knocked and asked about her daughter. Susan told Rick that she didn't have a daughter, but immediately knew what must have happened. Later that night, when Brian had gone to sleep, Rick came back over to share a drink and talk. Rick explained to Susan that he had seen her son dressed like a girl around the house and in their back yard. Susan said, "Yeah, I figured, he put my dress back in the wrong place after that."

Rick asked, "So you're aware that he does this?"

"Of course," Susan replied with a sigh, "He's not too sneaky about it."

"Does he know that you know?"

"I doubt it. If he did, I think he would've told me about it."

"So do you disapprove?"

"Of course not, I love my son no matter what, and I just want what's best for him. He's never been much of a boy, ever since he was young he was much more like a girl. He never fit in with other boys well, and after his father left he never had a man to look up to."

"Have you ever considered talking to him about it?"

"Yeah, but I'm afraid that it would stop him from doing it. I don't want to scare him away from being himself, nor do I want to force him into anything he doesn't want. I feel like if his mother tries to intervene with something like this, it can only hurt him."

The two continued to talk. Rick revealed that him and his wife had always wanted a daughter, instead they got two sons. Some more drinks, and Rick found out that what caused Brian's dad to leave was that Susan was into domination and feminization, something that her husband was not. Rick then told Susan that so was his wife, Diane. All of the pieces were beginning to fall into place when an idea struck Rick. Rick then asked, "Susan, maybe we can solve all of our problems. It'll take some work, but you just want what's best for your son right?"

"Of course. What did you have in mind?"

Rick then explained his plan to Susan, who after a few minutes of thought and some drinks agreed. One of her conditions was that she would be informed of everything they did, their progress, and that they would try to get her involved as soon as possible. Now back to present day, Rick, Diane, and Susan are sitting in the living room while Brian is asleep and they're going over their progress. Rick says, "She's beginning to be more emotional, that's both good and bad. She's struggling with accepting her new life, but I think that's a sign that her mother needs to get involved. We told her that we would be telling you in a week or two."

"That's too long," Susan said, worryingly, "I want to meet my daughter tomorrow. By the sounds of it, she needs some guidance at home as well."

12