Brian's BD - Wilson Family Women Ch. 02

Story Info
Brian's big dick is too hard to resist for one hot housewife.
2.4k words
14.3k
8
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly approach the woman in the clearing. Her stunning beauty making it impossible for me to control my massive cock. I start to chub up as I approach, all the blood in my lean body flowing down to my already massive soft dick. Her eyes glued go my groin as 8 inches turns to 9 inches... 10... until it finally reaches its full size of 10.5 inches, thicker than a can of beer.

My shorts no longer able to contain the beast, she's on her knees audibly moaning as the apple of her eye peaks out at her through the bottom of my shorts. I stop a foot in front of her, as the head of my cock grazes her face. Finally I look down at her and make direct eye contact. The hunger in her eyes is unmistakable. Her mouth quivering as feels the presence of my cock.

"You may speak, slut," my deep, unwavering voice making it clear to the woman over twice my age that I'm in control.

"I did everything you asked, Master. My body on display for your enjoyment during your morning run. I'm here, naked in public, bowing before you as a sign of complete submission. What else do I need to do?! Please just let me taste it!!"

"Ha, that's the best you can do? Look at you. Almost 40, with a husband and two kids. On your knees begging an 18 year old for dick. How pathetic are you? Do you have any self-respect?"

I pause, as I notice her eyes start to water. "I can't hear you whore! Do you have self-respect, or are you just a fuck toy here to drain my foot-long cock?" I yelled at her.

"You know I'll do anything for you. I'm here, literally begging for you. Pleeaaassseeeee let me choke on you again. I can't live without your dick. I should be at home right now getting my kids ready for school. You've turned me into a slut OK. I'm here serving you instead of taking care of my own kids. I need your dick more than anything else in this world. Is that what you want to hear? I'm a slut!"

"Who's slut?" I say, as I backed away from her.

She begins to bow down, her face on the ground before my feet before saying, "Your slut, Sir. My body belongs to you and your dick. You know that though! You've always had total control. I'll do anything for your cock. Half my age, and in total control. Use me however you want. I promise I won't say no."

"Sit up, whore," I command, spitting on her as she rose slowly. Tears flowing down her face now, adding to her clear desperation.

"Open your mouth as wide as you can and don't move a muscle."

I walk forward, grab my cock and force my massive cock head past the entrance to her mouth. Her lips totally stretched, barely able to fit in her mouth.

"Suck."

The noises that follow are music to my ears. In the middle of the woods listening to this slut sucking on just the head of my dick harder than a fat kid sucks a giant lollipop.

"Suck it harder you dumb bitch. All you're good for is draining this dick. Be a good whore and make me feel good," I laugh at her.

She started to ease herself forward, trying to fit more dick in her mouth. I place my hand on her forehead and smiled.

"I told you not to move! How hard is it to follow directions? I know you're just a dumb slut, but you better learn to follow directions better if you want this dick. Now tell me how much you love it," my eyes looking straight into hers as I let a fat wad of spit fall from my mouth onto her forehead.

"Bi eee ur eck," animal-like sounds coming from her mouth as she tried to tell me she needs my dick over and over again. My cock getting even harder at the sound of her trying to worship it, begging for more while she could barely fit the head in her mouth.

I don't know why at this point, after experiencing it so often, but seeing a woman degrade herself for my dick lights the most sadistic of fires within my soul.

It's hard to describe the power you feel when a woman most guys couldn't dream of sleeping with gets naked in public and literally begs for you. I just know there's no greater feeling in the world, and judging by how soaked her thong is, pussy juice dripping down to the forest floor, she likes this feeling too.

Jacked up as this slut creams herself for my cock, I roughly grab fistfuls of the hair on the side of her head. Without warning, I shove as much of my cock as I can down her throat. Gagging starting to begin as she almost gets half of me down her throat.

I push past her gagging, roughly pulling her hair towards my groin. My eyes closed as I fuck her face, even I'm surprised when I hear intense moans of pleasure pouring out around my dick.

I look down to see her spasming uncontrollably. Her face covered in tears and spit and the look of pure joy as she cums from my rough throat fucking. The ground visibly wet as juices flow from her soaked pussy. Creaming herself just from me holding her head down on my dick.

The look of ecstasy slowly turns to fear as she realizes I have no intention of letting up. Her airway totally blocked by the biggest cock she's ever seen. Pleading with her eyes to get free.

I pull even harder on her face, getting more than halfway inside her mouth now. Her eyes now rolling back in her head. Not caring if it's from pleasure or lack of oxygen.

She slowly starts to move her hands, raising her arms to pound my thighs. Quickly loosing force as she clearly begins to run out of air.

That just makes me harder.

I pull her head down even more, laughing at how ridiculous she looks begging for air. Only a little more than a third of my dick remains outside of her lips. I feel like I can push the rest down her throat with a little more effort.

Just as I pull her hair even harder, I hear another awful, animalistic growl coming from her throat.

I realize this bitch is puking on my cock. All the water and coffee she drank in the morning before her run seeps out the sides of her mouth as her pounding stops. I finally let go of her hair, pushing her hard to the ground backwards as she pukes everywhere.

"What's wrong with you, dumb slut? Can't even take my cock down right? What the fuck are you good for?" I yell at her angrily.

She's unable to speak, gasping for air and she lies curled up on the ground.

"You know you love that dick. You know what you gotta do to earn it. Now get the fuck up and get back to work, bitch!"

"I-I, *cough* *cough* *cough* can't *cough**cough* breathe. Why were you *cough**cough**cough* so rough?"

"Haha, you haven't seen rough yet. You want me to be a little softer for you? Then fucking tell Kevin about us. On your knees, gagging for air, claiming you'll do anything for this dick. Well, go ahead then."

"I can't. *cough**cough* Please, you know I can't do that to him. *cough* You guys still have another year of high school together. *cough* *cough* He can't know I'm sleeping with his best friend. No one can no, that's too embarrassing."

"You mean the way you said your husband couldn't find out either? We all quickly found out how much more you love my cock than you love him, though I'm not surprised given what a worthless wimp he is," I laugh at her.

After giving her a quick break, I put my dick back in her mouth and casually start to jack off with her face. Letting her mouth work the head and just a bit of the shaft.

"You know how much I hate giving ultimatums. Please don't make me. I'm not going to be able to resist fucking you when I come over later tonight hang with Kevin. Why do you think I'm friends with him anyway? I only hang out with him at your place and when you're home. He probably knows. No way he hasn't noticed given how often I caught you staring at my bulge. I knew you were my slut after the first time I went for a swim at your place."

Pausing for a bit, just to hear the sound of her overstretched mouth massaging my massive meatstick.

"We both know you can't resist my dick. You're not a special slut. I can fuck anyone I want. All the guys in school think you're the hottest mom in the class though, so I figured I'd see if you were just as easy to hook as the sluts my age in this town."

I remove my hands from her head and she continues to slowly stroke my cock with her face without missing a beat.

"You were easier," I smirk at her, letting her continue to work my cock.

"If you don't want your son to find out, then take my dick out of your mouth, get up off your knees and walk away immediately. I won't tell a soul. Leave now and there is zero chance anyone ever finds out about this, other than your wimp husband."

I'm not even sure she's listening at this point as she's now vigorously throating the better part of my dick.

I smack her face hard.

Then I hit her again.

I smack her one more time for good measure, my hardest hit yet. She finally looks up for a second and we make eye contact.

"Seriously slut, get off your knees if you don't want this. All I'm going to do is use you. You are nothing more than a living sex toy for me to mess around with. Why the hell would a grown woman willingly be a teenager's slut? Her son's friend's whore? Get off your knees and show me you have some self-control."

"I'm serious. No one will ever know if you get up and walk away now. Go get Kevin and Julie ready for school, you fucking slut! This is your last chance. Take my dick out of your mouth now, go home to your family and no one else ever has to know you were my slut."

I might be imagining things, but she's now getting more of my dick down her throat than before. I'll never understand these cock-hungry size queens. This isn't a role play. I literally have no respect for this woman. As she continues to suck my dick while I berate her, I start wondering if she has any limits at all when it comes to pleasing me.

"One more chance, cunt. Please get off your knees now. If you don't, you're crossing a line you can't come back from ..."

"5...4...3...2...1! OK, it's your choice. Fuck toy it is!"

With that I proceeded to fuck her throat harder than I ever had before. After the first 7 or 8 thrusts, I'd finally broken past the last barrier. I was routinely slamming her face into my pubes. Bouncing her face off of my groin like it was a basketball, a very loud and wet basketball.

I felt her throat tighten around me as she let out an inhuman moan. I looked down and she was squirting!! This bitch wasn't even fingering herself and she'd cum twice. I gave her a huge orgasm just with my massive dick jammed down her throat.

Seeing her lose control like that was too much. I pulled out as I felt my balls ready to unload.

The first rope out of my cock was absolutely massive. Shooting out for almost two seconds, it looked like I was pissing on her face. The long, continuous rope audibly blasted her right eye, nose and mouth.

The second rope was aimed a little lower. Just as massive. I got her mouth, chin and neck.

I shot the third rope on her face again. Angling it and moving my dick as I shot to make sure I covered the left side this time.

The fourth rope, my biggest one yet, was enough to paint most of both of her titties.

Shot after shot of cum continued to blast out of my dick onto her body. Each one landing with a loud, wet thud against my whore's body. In all, my lemon-sized balls rained down 14 full ropes of cum on her face and torso - and that doesn't count the rest that streamed out afterwards. I let that fall in her hair, just to make sure she was covered from the tits up.

I stepped back to admire my work. Can't believe I gave some slut multiple orgasms just from letting her suck me off. She's definitely hooked.

"I'm going to leave you here now naked and covered in my cum. Don't wipe my cum off your face. Stay there and let it dry for a bit. Run home and send me a pic of your face with me still all over you when you get there. If you don't, this will be the last time you ever see my dick."

With that, I turned and left my new slave to ponder the life she'd chosen for herself. Covered in cum, slut to an 18-year old boy. I'm personally not sure how she could feel anything other than totally pathetic.

As I was getting dressed after my nice long shower, I hear a ding on my phone.

*New Message From Kevin's Whore Mother*

"Can't wait to see you tonight"

Damn, I knew she was hooked, but can't believe she did it. Dried cum all over her face as she smiled in her selfie. I have no idea how she got home. I guess people would assume it was just the salt water or sweat. I just knew my new whore would make a good addition to my lineup.

It was going to be a fun night.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Emily Williams Drunk Gang Bang MILF gets drunk and is gang banged by 18 year old boys.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Neglected Red Headed Trophy Wife Paul finds himself the proud owner of another man's wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
4 Moms 4 Aidan Ch. 01 A young man becomes aware of the mothers of his friends.in Mature
How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 01 Brick meets Laura dancing, has sex with husband's permission.in Loving Wives
A Modern Harem Pt. 01 Not all office parties suck...in Loving Wives
More Stories