Brian's Breasts Surprise Neighbor

Story Info
Brian teaches mature neighbour how to have Nipple Orgasm.
4.9k words
4.71
6.5k
7
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andlau
Andlau
11 Followers

All characters in sexual situations in this story are 18 years or older.

***************************

Brian looked at himself in the mirror and was pleased with what he saw. He saw a pleasant looking man in his twenties, medium length, with blue eyes, fine limbs and a lean body.

But that was not what was catching his eyes. What caught his eyes were his breasts. They were a woman's breasts. Breasts that he had grown over a couple of years using oils and creams that he had found on the internet in his search for means to fulfill his secret dream. They were now very prominent, well rounded and firm with two large nipples. Nipples that now were hard as flint. His breasts would easily fill a b-cup or even almost a c-cup although he preferred to have them unconstrained. This way he could easily slip his hands inside his shirt anytime and feel the soft tissue and with his fingers massage his nipples.

He stroke his nipples with his forefingers. It had become a habit with him to fondle his breasts several times a day until he was rewarded an orgasm. First thing in the morning, before going up he would bring himself his morning pleasure. It would be followed by two or three visits to the the office restroom and finally before falling asleep he would softly touch his nipples with slow movements, gradually making them more intense until he would be swept away in the climax he had been craving for since he left the bed in the morning.

This was what he was now preparing for. He left the mirror for his bed where he stretched out and began to softly touch his nipples with thumb and forefinger. With circular movements he gently stroke over the nipples, back and forth, up and down, alternating slow and fast. As he did so he could feel his prostate respond. Slowly at first, but gradually the tingling increased and his penis was now stiff like a flagpole. His breathing became faster and faster, his hips started to move rhythmically and the signals from his nipples were transported with the speed of light down to the area behind his balls, causing his prostate to take charge and live a life of its own. As he was nearing climax, he imagined the same picture in his mind that he always did when he finally reached his apex, and he panted the same name again and again. "Oh Mrs Taylor oh Mrs Taylor...."

-----------

Martha Taylor walked slowly from the bus stop the five hundred yards towards her home. She and her husband lived in the house next to Brian in a small side street. She was a strikingly handsome woman. Men used to turn their heads when they passed her and although she did pretend not to notice she was pleased to note when they were staring at her bosom. Apart from her pretty face, hear breasts were her most prominent feature. Although she was well past fifty years her breasts were firm and very large by any measure. Although some would consider her plump, all her pounds were in their right places giving her a full and mature look, which was what she knew most men found attractive and she felt very pleased with herself.

She had been living with her husband, John, in a small terraced house in the outskirts of the village for fifteen years and she had been walking this same way from the bus stop three days a week for the last five years, ever since she started to work for a small shipping office in the neighboring town. Now she was carrying a big shopping bag full of groceries for the upcoming weekend.

"Mrs Taylor, hello Mrs Taylor."

She stopped and turned around and there in front of her was Brian her next door neighbor who had introduced himself to her and her husband when he moved in a few months ago. They had met occasionally outside their houses and exchanged pleasantries and she always found him very sweet and likable.

"I was on the same bus as you and I thought i should catch up with you so that I could help you carry. That bag looks awfully heavy." Martha was relieved, the bag was full to the rim and really heavy.

She smiled " thank you Brian, that is really kind of you but you don't have to do that." Brian looked at her "Nonsense" he said, "give me the bag and I will walk you to your door." While walking home they made some small talk about their work, their houses and and people in the area and they both laughed a lot and really felt good about their conversation.

As they were walking, Martha looked at the fine young man and thought that maybe Brian would be the perfect third member of her and her husbands fantasy role play. Something she and her husband had been talking about for some time. She could sense that Brian had a pleasing disposition and might be willing to help if she were to ask for favors from him. The thought started to grow in her head as she recalled in her mind her and her husbands weekly pleasure.

Every Saturday John and she would play out their desires for their mutual enjoyment. It was a custom that had developed over the years and was now an important ingredient in their intimate lives and something none of them could live without. They would dress up in different costumes, adjust themselves to their roles and play out their secret desires to the fullest. Johns favorite role was to dress up as a maid in a black dress with a white apron and a cute little white cap on the head. Martha would be the strict matron who would demand that her maid pleasured her according to very strict rules. If the service did not satisfy her enough she would order her "maid" to lie down over her knees, pull down his silk panties and spank the bottom until it started to turn pink. Then she would order him to kneel i front of her, pull her panties down slowly and then press his head and lips to her pussy, ordering him to lick her clit until she exploded in what she felt as a fireworks of light and thunder.

After composing herself she would then order John to stand in front of her with his erect penis pointing straight to he face. She would tell him to slowly start masturbating while she searched for her still swollen clit and as they both caressed themselves in sync they would orgasm at the same time. This was one of many different scenarios that they would play out. Games that always ended in the same way, a shared ecstasy.

Afterwards they would slowly compose themselves, go to their respective bathrooms to clean up and then sit down in the drawing room with a cup of tea. When they talked afterwards, John would always tell how much he loved her and how much he enjoyed when she ordered him to satisfy her. "You know I will do everything that brings pleasure to you but I am always afraid you need more than I can give."

That was when they first had begun talking about finding someone who they could bring into their secret life, someone who could participate and bring their Saturday play to a much higher level.

This was what she was now thinking about as they walked side by side to their terraced houses. When they came to her front door she smiled to him and said "Brian, this was really lovely. I am so grateful that you helped me carry the groceries. I would have been totally finished by now if you had not been there for me•" Brian looked very pleased with what she said. "Don't think of it, I am only so happy to help you with anything you may need. You and your husband are such lovely neighbors and I am so lucky to live next to you."

That was when Martha decided.

"Brian, both I and my husband think you are such a nice and helpful neighbor and we have talked about wanting to get to know you better." Brian smiled and his heart took a big jump. "I would like that too very much Mrs Taylor, I really would". Martha then said " my husband is working late today doing the inventory so I will be all alone and would not mind some company. Would you like to come over for a while so we can get to know each other better and maybe some other day when my husband is home, we would like to have you over for dinner?"

Brian could not believe his luck. He had fantasized about being alone with Mrs Taylor and here she was asking him over to keep her company while her husband was at work. "Mrs Taylor, I would love to come over and keep you company. Would it be okay if I come in an hour so that I can change my work clothes and freshen up a bit?"

"Of course, take your time. I will prepare something light for us both to eat and then we will talk."

Brian walked back to his house. Inside he went to his bedroom to find something to put on. He was wrestling with wether to accentuate his breasts or to hide them with a large sweater. His urge to expose himself to his secret masturbation fantasy took the better of him and he started to look for what to wear. He settled for a low cut silk T-shirt that he had bought in a women's fashion store but never worn before. He put it on and pulled it down and was thrilled to se a very explicit cleavage between his breasts and his nipples were pointing straight out from the almost transparent material. He let his fingers slid up and down over his nipples and felt a rush of anticipation. He went to the kitchen and selected a bottle of wine and walked towards the door. He was ready to meet his secret love.

Martha opened the door to let Brian in. She took a deep breath the moment she saw him but then tried not to stare at what she saw before her. The young good looking man who was now her next-door neighbor stood before her in what obviously was a ladies top, low cut, exposing a cleavage between two magnificent medium size perky breasts with nipples fighting to free themselves from the hindering fabric. She became speechless. It took her a few seconds but then she got her act together and she invited him in.

"I have brought some wine that we could taste while we are talking. I have so much to ask you and it would be nice to have something to drink."

"Oh that was very considerate of you. I would like very much to have a glass of wine or two when we are sitting down. I will get us a couple of glasses and something light to eat and then we can have a cozy talk."

In the kitchen Martha took a deep breath again and thought about what she just had seen. He is such a good looking young man and he has the most gorgeous breasts any girl could wish for. I would give anything to play with those nipples and caress those beautiful orbs she thought. John will be over the moon when I tell him about them tonight.

She brought a couple of glasses with her and returned to Brian who had cuddled up in the sofa in a way that the fabric over his breasts seemed to stretch to its limits. Martha sat down and Brian filled their glasses.

Their talks went on very nicely. It appeared that they had many interests in common in spite of the age difference. It turned out that Brian had a very great interest in fashion and women 's clothing and he could offer expert opinions on various clothes in general and women's underwear in particular. Their talks went on effortlessly without any of them noticing the clock and soon the wine-bottle was empty. When Martha had opened an other bottle and filled their glasses she sat down and looked Brian in the eyes.

"Brian, will you forgive me if I ask you a very personal question?"

Brian who started to feel the wine making him a bit horny guessed what she was going to ask and he felt an anticipation growing when he answered.

He gave her a warm smile and said. "Mrs Taylor, I am so happy having you as my neighbor and we seem to be getting on so well, you can ask me any personal question and I will be happy answer anything you wish."

"Brian, forgive me but I cannot avoid noticing that you have a very prominent chest. It looks like you have very womanly breasts. Are they real or are they fake ones?" Martha said as she took a large sip from her wine.

Brian smiled again and looked wicked when he said. "They are very much real. I have grown them over the last couple of years and they have brought me much pleasure for all that time. If you wish to, I can show them to you so that you can see for yourself that they are very much real."

Martha tried to hide her delight but she was full of anticipation and she could feel moist coming out between her thighs. This had taken a turn that she had not expected, "Oh, I would like that very much Brian. I would love very much to see your tits. I cannot wait for you to show me."

Brian stood up, grabbed the hem of his T-shirt and slowly pulled it over his head. As he did so his breasts came out, bounced a bit and then steadying themselves, featuring two red-brown firm nipples staring Martha right in her eyes.

Martha was sitting down but she still felt that she had to steady herself against the table in front of her. "Oh, Brian they are magnificent, they are so beautiful, I have never seen anything like them on a man. How on earth did you manage to have such wonderful breasts?"

Brian hesitated, then he said. "I cannot really say why this is. The only thing I know is that after I caught a virus a couple of years ago which was over in only a few days, my nipples became very sensitive. Having a shirt on would send signals directly to my groin. This was annoying at first but gradually I started to enjoy it so much that I could not keep my hands from touching my nipples. It did not take long before I realized that if I kept going long enough I would get an orgasm. This would be totally different, much deeper, it stayed for several minutes and it was a dry orgasm so there was no ejaculation which was a bit strange. From then on I could not stop playing with them several times a day."

Martha was mesmerized by the story and what she saw but she could still not understand. "But how did you get those marvelous breasts?"

Brian looked at her with en embarrassed smile and said "After some time I became obsessed with the thought of having real breasts to play with. I started to look on the internet and eventually found a business that sold a cream that would make the breasts start to grow. I have used it now for two years and this is the result."

Martha was thrilled. She had never heard anything like it and she would not have believed it if she had not seen it with her own eyes. Her eyes were drawn like magnets to Brians breasts an she felt an urge to feel them, to touch them, to hold them in her hands and caress them. They are so sexy, so sensual she thought.

She said "Brian, thank you so much for sharing your story with me. It means that we are now real friends who can share our most intimate secrets with each other. I am so happy that we have had this chat. I will tell my husband John of our conversation today and I know he will be all excited and very eager to get to know you like I have and I am sure he will ask to see your breasts as well."

Brian felt warm inside. He felt so lucky over how the day had developed. Here he was now together with the woman he secretly had been watching longingly at a distance ever since moving in. The woman who was the main character in his nightly fantasies. He proudly took his breasts in his hands and held them out as if bringing rare fruits to his neighbor.

"Oh Brian" she said. "Please can I touch them, I would so much like to feel them and to fondle them?"

Brian felt marvelous. This was his hottest dream coming true. He could not believe this was happening. He felt his penis starting to grow and in no-time it had become rock-hard He tried to arrange his legs so that his erection was not so obvious but he gave up. His dick was another pride of his. It was longer than that of most men and when it was hard it was impossible to hide whatever way he tried to sit. As he answered Martha he could see that her eyes were locked on the tent that was now more than obvious in his trousers.

Brian cleared his throat and said "You make me so happy when you say you like my breasts. If only you knew what it means to me. You can touch them whatever way you like. They are so sensitive. Touch them and I will orgasm. Will you do that for me Mrs Taylor. Will you touch them for me so that I orgasm? You have made me so horny."

"Please Mrs Taylor."

Martha felt a rush of joy through in her entire body. This could prove to be the answer to her and her husbands most intimate fantasies and desires. She looked forward to the evening when she would tell and describe in detail all the wonderful things that was now happening in front of her eyes and happening to herself.

She stretched out one hand and gently touched the nearest nipple. She started to stroke it with her fingers and then with her other hand she took the other breast and cupped it. She had never touched a woman's breast apart from her own and the feeling was sensational. This was not a woman though. This was a good looking man. He was not looking manly in an athletic sort of way she thought. He was rather a bit delicate, almost in a girlish kind of way but still very delicious from her point of view. I can see how some men could find him irresistible she thought to herself.

"Does it feel good?" Martha asked when she let her both forefingers slide up and down over Brians nipples.

"It feels wonderful. Your hands feel so soft. I am getting very hot" Brian panted, please do not stop."

Martha had no intention to stop. She continued to let her fingers stimulate Brians nipples faster and faster. Then without saying anything she leaned forward and took Brians right Nipple in her mouth and started to suck. Brian let out a loud gasp and started to tremble a little. Then he cried out "Mrs Taylor I am coming, Mrs Taylor I am coming." Martha looked excited at Brian, she could see that he had an intense climax. She then looked down at his trousers where she expected to see a large wet patch of cum. But there was no patch and no cum at all. A dry orgasm Brian had called it and now she had seen it for herself.

Brian stopped gradually to pant and he sunk back into his chair. Martha asked "did you enjoy me caressing your nipples Brian?" Brian looked at her and he had tears in his eyes. "This was the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me. It was the most intense orgasm i ever had. I did never think this would be possible." "I think it was because of you Mrs Taylor," he said without giving away his innermost feelings.

Martha felt warm inside. This was not what she expected to happen when she left home in the morning. She had become more and more aroused and when she had fondled Brians breast she had felt a wetness continue to develop in her knickers.

Brian had now recovered and was leaning forward towards Martha. He looked very shy and shameful and she could see that he wanted to say something. She waited for him to compose himself.

Finally Brian said "now that we have become friends and shared intimate things together there is one more thing that I want to tell you." He hesitated for a while and then continued "When I masturbate at night it is you that I think of. Ever since I moved in it is you I have seen before me when I go to sleep. Please forgive me but I cannot be your friend if I do not confess this up front. I would deceive you if I did not tell. Don't feel less of me because I want so much to be your intimate friend."

Martha was not sure she could believe what she had just heard. This young man confessing that he masturbated every night with an image of herself in front of his eyes. Why her? How could this be? She felt flustered. She wanted to explore more what he was thinking so she said. "Brian, I am so happy when you tell me this, you make me so wet and horny when I think of what you just said. I can say that now because we have become intimate friends. But tell me what you do imagine when you have me in front of you?"

"Your breasts" Brian said. "I fantasize about your breasts. What they look like, how heavy they are, how they feel, how your nipples look and feel."

Martha now felt a tingling inside. "What about my pussy?" she said, "do you ever think about what it would be like to touch my pussy?"

Andlau
Andlau
11 Followers
12