Brian's Breasts Surprise Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes of course, I fantasize that I bury my face there and caress you breasts at the same time."

Martha hesitated for a while, then with a soft voice she said "Brian you are soon to find out how it feels to touch my breasts."

With that said she started to slowly unbutton her blouse. When done, she let it slide down her arms revealing a large bra. Brian was mesmerized. She unhooked the bra and let it fall to the floor. Without the constraints, her breasts in their full glory came out from their hiding. They were magnificent. Brian could not take his eyes from them. He was in trance.

Martha took his hands and placed them on her breasts. Then she whispered "take me there. Take me to the place where you have your orgasms. Strike my nipples the way you strike your own. Make me climax."

She did not have to ask twice. Brians dreams were about to come through. He slowly started to move his fingers over her nipples. Step by step he gradually increased the speed as he circled them with his thumbs and forefingers. This went on for ages Martha thought as she started to feel a growing sensation in her pussy. She wanted it never to stop. It was nothing she had felt before. It was so much better. It was growing more and more and finally after what seemed like an eternity she felt something like an orgasm approaching, closer and closer, stronger and stronger and finally it erupted in a most intense climax that went on and on and on like forever. It was wonderful she thought, it was fantastic. She wanted it never to stop.

After she had calmed down, she took hold of Brians head and gave him a wet kiss on his lips. "Thank you my wonderful neighbor Thank you so much. That was quite fantastic."

As she was trying to calm down and compose herself she went through in her mind everything that had happened in a very few but delightful hours and what it might lead to in the future.

She had no regrets that she had invited this young man, her neighbor into the house. On the contrary, she had been curious about him. And now, in just a matter of hours she had come intimately close to this delicate man. He had sprung an unexpected surprise on her revealing a pair of lovely breasts with nipples so sensitive that they could cause a fantastic orgasm. Something she now had both witnessed and experienced herself.

"Brian" She said "I am so glad that we went on the same bus today and that you came to help me carry my groceries. Without that we would not have met like this to spend this wonderful afternoon together. I would love for you to come back again for another time. I am so very grateful for letting me know how you have been able to grow those wonderful breasts and how you manage to orgasm only by stroking them and thank you for taking me through and teaching me the same experience." She kissed him on the lips and hugged him and followed him to the door.

Brian looked at her and said "I would love more than anything to come again. Maybe your husband can be there as well?" I have only met him once but I immediately liked him and I hope that I can become his friend as well as yours. I would very much like to be your very good friend."

Martha was very pleased when she heard him say that. This was exactly what she had hoped for and it fitted perfectly with the plan that gradually was taking form in her head.

-----------

That same evening when she and John were laying in their bed she told her husband everything that had happened that afternoon. She told about Brian helping to carry the groceries, about the wine and about everything they had talked about.

She saved for last, however, the thing that she knew would excite her husband the most. It was when Brian arrived in his girly T-shirt and his beautiful breasts with his stiff nipples showing through the silky fabric. "The whole time we were talking" she said "I could not take my eyes of his breasts. The whole situation was so sexy."

John looked at her with equal excitement and disbelief. "How do you know they were real breasts and not fakes?" He asked.

"I asked if I could see them and he said I could," said Martha." He took off his girly blouse and showed me his lovely breasts and nipples."

Martha could see that John was getting more and more excited and aroused. "Did you touch them, did you feel his nipples?" John asked who was now trying to hide his growing erection.

"Yes, and I was doing more than that, I sucked his nipples with with my lips and it was a wonderful feeling. Then I stroke his nipples up and down with my fingers, slowly at first then faster and faster until he erupted in a massive orgasm which he said afterward was the most fantastic thing that had ever happened to him."

"What happened then?" John said "did you fuck him?"

"No, I wanted to but I undressed and showed him my breasts and nipples instead."

" What happened then, did he lick your pussy like I do?"

"No, he licked my nipples and stroke them for a long time until I came. It was fantastic."

"Did he have his dick out when he came?" John asked and he was no longer trying to hide his now massive hard on.

"No he did not, but I could se a massive tent in his trousers. I think he has a very large dick. That is what it looked like."

They went silent for a while. John was now masturbating under the duvet. His hand moved up and down with increasing speed. Martha lifted the duvet and put her hand over his and said " I am your wife darling and I love you very much. You should let me do this for you."

Afterwards she cuddled up to him and said "I think I have some ideas how we can bring our girlie neighbor into our games. I think he will bring pleasures for both of us."

John looked at his wife and said. "I would like that very much. From what you have said he seems to be a very attractive young man."

He was thinking about it for a while and then turned to his wife and said. "Do you think he will let me put my dick up his ass?"

"Of course he will" Martha said "he will do anything we ask of him. He is ours now you see, but he does not know it yet."

12