Brian's Loss Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom explains, "I followed you home. I walked in right after you; I had one of the girls. Any of this ringing a bell?"

I sigh, "The babies cried all the way home. I fed, washed, and changed them."

Mom smiles, "I know. I heated up the bottles, I ran the bath, and then I changed into my sleepwear. I came downstairs to hug you, and I get tossed onto the floor. I am too old for that. You need to stop tossing your mother, young man."

I look down; it hurts to look at her after what I did.

Mom laughs a little, "Oh, grow up, it's not the end of the world. You have way too much to live for still. LOOK AT ME! You may not give a damn about yourself, but there is no way Holly would want anyone else raising her children. You need to get your head out of your ass and think about the children and how Holly would want you living your life."

I say in a soft voice, "Language, mom." Internally, I am giggling.

My rage is still flaring, yet she chuckles. I almost chuckle myself; I sported a quick thin smile for just a second before it quickly evaporates.

Mom follows me upstairs. She knows me; I have two extra bedrooms. I expect she will take the one closest to the children. I take a hot, scalding shower and feel better. I put my boxers back on, and then it's bedtime. However, I have a problem. Mom wants to use my room.

I'm not fighting this tonight; I grab my pillow, and I will find a different bedroom. While reaching for my pillow, mom grabs my arm. I look at her with a pleading look on my face.

Mom pulls me to the bed, "Baby. That little body toss of yours has me old body aching. I seem to recall Holly said your hands are magic."

I actually laugh hard at mom, surprising her.

After I settle down, I say with a smile on my face, "Um, mom. I do have some talented hands. However, that has nothing to do with a massage."

Mom turns bright red in the face as she catches on to my meaning. As she is sits in my bed, uncomfortable with the conversation, I retrieve our blanket. I get two small towels, and a tray of oils. The blanket is plastic on one side and a thinly padded cloth on the opposite side. It sucks up the excess oils well, preventing a huge mess in the bed.

I lay the blanket down, and mom figures out the rest. She is on her back. She has a bra and panties on.

I ask mom, "Do you have a change of clothes?"

Mom answers, "I do, but they're for tomorrow. Why?"

I give her a duh look, "After the body slam I gave you, I figured you would want a massage. I will stand outside, you adjust the towels, and then I will return and amaze you." This reminds me of Holly; I start tearing again. "I always suspected Holly loved me more for my massages than anything else I did for her."

Mom has a devilish smile on her face, "Go stand in the hallway."

I give mom the two towels and then stand in the hallway. I hear one of the babies starting to cry. I run so they don't all wake up. I check her diaper. YIKES! How can something so young and small make something that smells so damn bad? I change her, kiss her on the forehead, wrap her in her blanket, and then put her back with the other two.

I go back, and mom questions me, "I called, and no answer. I thought you got lost."

A swat mom's ass, "Pat was waking up. She needed to be changed."

Mom is on her front, naked. She has a towel across her back, opposite of her breasts, and then a second across her rear end. The second towel is thick; it's only folded in half. That's just fine with me. I start on her feet with a slow yet firm massage of her toes, instep, sole, and ankle.

Where most massages are done with a light touch, so your hand can skim across the skin, I use a firmer touch. Because of my strength, I can still push my hands with ease. As a result, my hands are much stronger than usual because I work them out. When I get to the long runs, like on the back, I must lighten the pressure; otherwise, I can hurt someone. My last piece is starting softer, working harder, and then finishing softer again.

I am always firmer and harder than others, but I don't like steady pressure. I like it moving in one direction or the other. I did tease mom by rubbing her inner thigh; however, my fingers never were in the shade (underneath the towel). I am 100% professional at massages.

Mom rolled over while keeping the towels in place; only her body moved. Again, I am professional; I just touch skin without cheating on the side breasts or between the legs. With Holly, my massages were a lot more interesting. This is my mom, though. I'm not even going to think those thoughts. I am amazed to see that mom looks slightly disappointed.

No way she didn't like the massage; she is like silly putty right now. If I didn't know better, I think my mother wanted something more. Damn, I must be tired to think that. I need some sleep.

I sit up, and my hands are off her body when I say, "Okay, mom, off to bed with you. I need some sleep, and we will probably get an interruption tonight."

Mom doesn't move, but she does say, "I am sleeping here, with you." Oh, fuck no! "We will sleep back-to-back. I will get the first round of crying babies; you get the second. If there is a third, I will get it. By being here in bed, we will know when the other gets the babies, so we don't both get up. Trust me, I know how this works. Now go to bed."

I point out the obvious, "Um, mom. Um, you're naked still."

She looks over her shoulders at me, smiles, then says, "This is how I sleep. No peeking!" The last two words are spoken as she giggles.

I turn off the lights, get in bed, and put behind me one of the worst days of my life. In mere seconds, I am asleep.

Chapter 5 - Friday

Point of view: Brian

At 2:00 AM, I hear crying babies. I feel mom get out of bed. I fall back asleep.

At 8:00 AM, I smell bacon, and I hear on the baby monitor, "Wake up, ladies. We have a full day of diaper changing, bottle feeding, and oh yes, lots of sleep."

Addison is way too happy.

I then hear Carrie say, "They are so adorable. I love how they stare at us, like they're listening, and can understand us. Hurry up, we need to get Brian going, and Faith has breakfast started. I helped her bring in a mountain of groceries. I mean, how can you be so organized at this hour in the morning? There is something wrong with her."

Now I realize there's an arm around me and two large naked breasts pushing into my back. Ewwwww.

Mom mumbles, "It was so nice holding you this morning. I just love that feeling. Stay here; I want to get dressed before they find me naked in your bed. I am NOT answering those questions this morning."

Natalie is in my doorway smiling as she says, "Too late for that, mom. What the hell are you two doing? NO! No! I don't want to know. Take showers and get dressed. Breakfast will be ready soon. You know Faith, she is a whirlwind in the morning. MOM! Cover yourself!" She stomps out of the room and towards the girl's nursery.

We have three cribs set up. We were advised that it's better to start separating them at night, so they aren't dependent on each other. In the playpen, they sleep together. It's only at night that we separate them. Right now, I can almost see it in my head, a sister is bathing a child with a towel, then changing the diaper. Soon, the bottles will get warmed up for breakfast.

I am in a daze still. I walk into my shower and start washing. It never seemed odd that the water was already running. Why? Mom was already in the shower. She smashes her naked breasts into me, wraps her arms around me, and then kisses me much longer than usual.

Mom sounds thrilled right now, "Oh, Brian. What are we going to do with you? You seem to be in a fog. This can't continue."

I hug mom back, "I will get over it. Her death is too fresh still; I loved her very much. I do appreciate all the help. Really, I do. You all have been amazing. My babies would be dead if not for all of you. I was in a terrible place for a while and was angry at the world for taking my Holly. I was done with life; I wanted to check out. You all saved me. You reminded me that I have three essential responsibilities. I promised Holly I would take care of them."

Mom kissed me again and got out. I caught up with everyone in the kitchen. Each of my babies is being fed. Faith and mom are making breakfast. I have a professional stove; it's large enough they can both cook at the same time.

While we eat, the babies are in the playpen, quietly sleeping. My family and I are in the living room, sitting on couches.

Faith starts us off, "There will be at least two of us here most of the time for a while. The refrigerator has the menu I planned that matches the food I bought. You should be good for a week now. I understand you are going back to work next week."

Carrie adds, "I think that's a great idea. Returning to YOUR life as much as possible is good for you. Not many people from your work showed up, other than Holly's parents, of course. I expected more."

Addison adds, "Yeah, only that MaryAnn was here. She checked up on the babies and watched the room a lot. She seemed kind of creepy."

Natalie adds, "She wants him. She was watching him all night. She tried not to stare, but she was."

I stop this, "She's just a Project Manager. I work with all of them in a rotation. She is competent at her work. Most of the PMs are men, which makes her unusual. We are cordial, just like I am with all the women at work."

Mom points out, "Only MaryAnn learned how to bathe, feed, burp, and change a baby along with showing up at Holly's funeral. That's a dedicated woman. I bet we see her here before long. Extra help is always appreciated."

Wow, I had no idea she was there that long or was watching me. I bet she mentions something at work soon.

+++++

It's a few weeks later. Life is a routine now. I only get one to two sisters a day helping me out. We are interviewing women to watch the babies during the day. I want my sisters to get their life back. I must hand it to them though, not one complaint. They love my children as much as I do. Nobody has come through that appears normal and could handle three infants. I fear nobody I want, wants the job.

I am leaving early today. Friday is a great day to leave early. We have a lead on a woman that seems too good to be true. All my sisters and my mother are meeting at my house, so we can interview this woman at 6:00 PM. I am leaving early to guarantee I will be there when she shows up. This is one interview I don't want to miss. There have been a bunch that I wonder why we even had them come out to the house.

+++++

5:52 PM, the doorbell rings. I answer the door and am immediately confused.

Sensing my confusion, MaryAnn reaches out her hand to shake mine and then walks past me, entering my house. My family, taken aback, stands up and watches us. I snap out of it and lead her into the living room. She sits down on a couch, then flattens out her light blue dress.

I sit across from her with Addison and Carrie flanking me. Faith and Natalie are on a couch to my right, while mom is on a sofa to my left. There is a dark wood coffee table in between with various remote controls and magazines on it.

I state the obvious, "What are you doing here?"

MaryAnn is forthright, "I am answering your ad in the paper."

I object, "You make more money as a Project Manager; this makes no sense."

MaryAnn is sitting up straight; her breasts are nice and perky. All of her is nice, she is a good-looking woman. She is 5' 6" at best, maybe 100 pounds soaking wet, and I would guess a 26C-22-24 body that seems to go on forever. Her dress has a slit on the side; I can see some leg. I wonder if I will see what color panties she has on.

Since I'm not talking, MaryAnn starts answering the unasked questions, "I can't say I am a Happy Project Manager. We only have one good foreman that cares about being on time and on budget. It's very frustrating. I live with my mother and her husband, so my overhead is very low. When I came to the funeral, I fell in love with your daughters. You're cute as well, so that's just the icing on the cake.

"With being good-looking, it's not easy to find a good, decent man. Looking at your family, they know what I mean. I'm not smart enough to live without a man because I am good-looking; I need a man to tell me what to do. You have been one of the few that has always been decent to me. You never talked down to me or made me think I was less than you.

"I'm going to be honest with you. I don't have enough experience to do this job. I would love the job, but I would probably need a week of training to make sure I am doing everything perfectly. It would be much more fulfilling than yelling at foremen to do their job."

For forty-five minutes, my family grills her on how to handle situations. I am mesmerized by her breasts and that damn dress she is wearing. She bunches up the bottom and then spreads it out. I bet it's a nervous twitch. However, I know she is wearing pink panties. I am ready to hire her now.

When they finish the interrogation, they all stand up, then I do. I'm lost in thought. I see MaryAnn out. I shake her hand; she gives me a kiss on the cheek.

They have already started dinner. We all sit around talking. Mom and Natalie are against her; they want more experience. Addison and Faith are in favor, they like her attitude, and she is far better than anyone else we have seen. Carrie is uncommitted; she sees both sides and is unsure.

Carrie does comment, "Does it matter what we think? Brian is hiring the person. He is entrusting his children to them. I think MaryAnn had lots of physical assets that Brian liked as well."

Mom comments, with Addison's agreement, "The way she played with her dress, either she was nervous, or she was teasing Brian. I didn't like it one bit."

Faith replies, "She's a good-looking woman. Brian's a handsome man that's soft and gentle. How could she not like him? You think she is here if Brian is fifty and an asshole? Yeah, yeah, I know mom, language."

As the voice of accommodation, I suggest, "How about we hire her, but put her on a trial basis. If she doesn't work out, we continue looking. With her help during the week, I should be able to survive the weekends. My neighbor has offered to help some on weekends. She was a close friend to Holly; she feels ..." I start to cry again.

They give me several minutes to compose myself.

Mom talks for the group, "With triplets, just one helper can get worn out. We have all spent time with your young ladies, and each of us has fallen in love with them. They stole our hearts. They're sneaky little devils. We may not want to be as involved day-to-day, but we certainly want to stay involved in their lives."

Carrie adds, "Mark and Linda reached out to me to see if Brian is capable of caring for their grandchildren. They were concerned because he was so distraught. They thought the babies might get neglected." Four gasps, and then four looks of rage follow. "No, it's okay. She knew we were close. As long as we're involved, they are cool. There won't be any legal wrangling needed.

"They would like to spend rotations here with them and take them to their home on occasion. I assured them that we would be no issues. I told Holly's parents that we love them like we did Holly; they are part of the family. Linda cried for a few minutes while Mark thanked me. They are making breakfast tomorrow."

We can hear the babies on the baby monitor; they're making cute noises.

Mom smiles, "I guess they're ready for a bottle. Who's making dinner tonight?"

Natalie says with gusto, "Brian and I are. Go get the babies. We're making a pork stir-fry, egg rolls, and real fried rice. Go play, clean, and feed those babies. We can all play after dinner."

I hear Mom and my sisters running down the hallway towards the babies.

Natalie orders me, "Start your rice cooker, then dice these veggies. I got the stir-fry. In a few minutes, start the air fryer for the egg rolls. Sauté the corn, onions, green onions, and peas for the fried rice. I will finish the rice. When you finish, start setting the table, and then play with your children."

This is an easy dinner; I could do it myself. Natalie is taking it easy on me; they all have been.

While eating dinner, Natalie finally asks, "Soooo. Hmmmm. Mommmm. Would you care to explain now why we found you naked in Brian's bed? We aren't going to let this go."

Mom has a defeated look on her face. While looking at me, she smiles.

Mom starts her story, "I followed Brian home, carried a baby in, and then assisted feeding the babies. Once they were all in bed, Brian sits in the living room listening to Holly's music. I come from behind him and give him a big hug. He responds by yanking my arm and tossing me over his shoulder and on to the floor."

My sisters are laughing and crying from laughing so hard.

Carrie asks, "Didn't that hurt?"

Mom sits up straight, then uses a louder than expected voice, "DAMN 'well it did."

I chuckle, as all four sisters yell out, "Language, mom!"

Mom continues, "He forgot I was here, and I startled him. He tosses me, and yes, it did hurt. To make it up to me, he gave me a full body massage. Let me tell you, it was the best one I have EVER had. His hands are magic; I was a bowl of Jell-O in no time at all. He doesn't do full service. I sleep naked, so I stayed that way.

"We slept back-to-back. After taking care of the babies, Brian looked sooo sad. I wrapped him up in my arms, and we both slept well. You ever have a bad day, see Brian. It was truly one of the best experiences of my life. One massage like that, Holly was hooked. That girl never had a chance. For those of you that stay the night, you will want one of those."

Faith adds, "Mom, I think you missed the point. This house has four bedrooms. Why were you and Brian in the same one?"

Mom laughs, "Oh, that's easy. A baby cries; we both hear them. We both get out of bed, walk into the room, and then find the other there. Sometimes, we assume the other is getting the children, and neither of us goes for a while. Then we both go. With being in the same bed, he knew when I got up. Had there been another need to get up, he would have done it. Remember, I had three children and raised five. I am an expert on this."

I bet I will be sharing my bed and doing massages from now on. Swell. At least MaryAnn will listen to me. She seems like a nice girl.

Chapter 6 - MaryAnn

Point of view: MaryAnn

I got to hand it to Brian, he may be a bit dim, but he just made my life a whole lot easier. It's been four weeks since they hired me and two weeks with me alone at home most days. His mother still drops by on occasion. I have been trying to figure out how to get into his bed. He just invited me! He told me the lamest story ever. His mother and sisters sleep in the same bed because it prevents two people from getting up at night.

Does he think I am stupid? He wants to fuck me. This is perfect; I don't have to seduce him; he is doing this all on his own. Mom is going to be so happy with me.

+++++

I have just put the babies to bed. I will never have children of my own. These three pond-sucking larvae are more than enough for me. I am going to take up Brian on his offer to sleep in his bed. I wonder how long it will be before he makes his move. Will it be a minute, or right away? I can't wait. I am wearing a lovely light blue Victoria's Secret set with lots of lace. If he looks, the nipples are showing.

I walk into his bedroom; the lights are low. I am frisky and leaking like a sieve. I hope he has a good size cock. Hehe, I hope he knows what to do with it. Duh, of course, he does. His sperm are so potent; they got three eggs at the same time. They weren't married long before she got pregnant. He is a stud.